麻烦 英文翻译高手帮忙翻译一下这一段冶金行业性英文

麻烦有哪位英语高手能帮忙翻译一下英文文献,是有关化学的!非常感谢!_百度知道
麻烦有哪位英语高手能帮忙翻译一下英文文献,是有关化学的!非常感谢!
INTRODUCTIONConcerns over the levels of I found in milk have emerged globally during the past 25 yr. Studies conducted in several countries suggest that there may be a public health concern caused by the presence of excessive amounts of this trace element in both raw and processed milk supplies. Some jurisdictions have, as a direct result of these concerns, established legislation that regulates the maximum allowable limit for I in milk. Iodine is required for synthesis of various thyroid hormones that are critical for growth, reproduction, thermoregulation, calorigenesis, intermediary metabolism, protein synthesis, and neuromuscular function (Fisher and Carr, 1974).Some methods measure total I, and others estimate I in the form. Classical microchemical approaches used for the estimation of I include mineral-distillation methods (Stolc and Nemeth, 1961) and alkaline-ashing methods (Stabel-Taucher, 1975). Although numerous modifications have been made to both methods over the years, the precision and accuracy of these procedures were often hindered by interference of fats and proteins. Other methods used to determine I in biological matrices are inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (Browner, 1987; Harris, 1987) and neutron activationanalysis (James, 2001).A rapid and inexpensive method for determination of I in milk is the ion-specific electrode (ISE) method. An electrode specific for the detection of the I−ion is coupled to a reference electrode, both of which are connected to a pH meter that is set to the potentiometric mode. Differences in the measured potential between the 2 electrodes are proportional to the concentration of the
ion in a sample. The system is first calibrated against a series of aqueous I−standards that encompass the expected range of concentration. A Ni(NO3)2 matrix modifier is added to the milk samples to flood the ionic background of the sample, creating a stable environment against which the change in
concentration can be measured (Richardson, 1985).Although acceptable correlations between ISE methods and chemical reference methods have been reported, problems such as low recovery percentage, long response time at low
concentrations, and instrument drift have been cited (Wheeler et al., 1980). The potential can be measured directly from the modified sample matrix, although it is generally believed that better accuracy and precision can be obtained by using a method of known addition. Known addition procedures record the potential both before and after the addition of a known quantity of st the difference between the 2 measurements is then used to calculate the final concentration of the analyte.
不要软件翻译的,谢谢!不好意思,我是新手,就这么点分,全奉上了.
我有更好的答案
介绍在牛奶被发现的我水平上的关心已经在过去的 25 yr 期间全球地出现。在一些国家被引导的研究可能有公众的健康关心以由两者的生肉过量的这一种痕迹元素的出现所引起并且处理牛奶补给。一些司法权有,由于这些的直接结果关心,建立了在牛奶为我管理最大的可允许的界限立法。 碘为对生长,再现,温度调节, calorigenesis, 仲裁者新陈代谢 , 蛋白质综合 , 和神经兴肌的功能是紧要关头的各种不同的甲状腺的荷尔蒙的综合被需要。 (渔夫和 Carr,1974) 一些方法尺寸总计我,而且其它以那形式估计我。古典的 microchemical 接近使用过的为我判断包括矿物- 蒸馏方法 (Stolc 和 Nemeth,1961) 和碱性- 灰方法.(Stabel-Taucher,1975) 虽然很多的修正时常已经被制造方法在数年以来 , 精密和这些程序的准确性都被脂肪和蛋白质的冲突阻碍了。 其他的方法过去一直在生物学的矩阵中决定我被归纳地加倍血浆块 spectrometry(比较褐色的,1987;哈利斯,1987) 和中子使活动分析.(詹姆士,2001) 一个迅速的和廉宜的方法为我的决心在牛奶是离子- 特性电极 (ISE) 方法。 为发现的一种电极特性那我??离子被加倍到一个叁考电极, 两者被连接到 pH 公尺是放置到 potentiometric 模态。 在 2个电极之间的量过潜在性的不同与集中成比例那 ?一个样品的离子。 系统被首先校正刻度反对一系列的水我??包含预期范围的集中标准。 2个点阵式修饰语被增加到牛奶样品泛滥样品的离子背景的 Ni(NO3), 创造稳定的环境反对在 ?方面的改变集中可能被测量。 (Richardson,1985) 虽然 ISE 方法和化学的叁考方法之间的可接受的相互关系已经被,但是问题 , 像是低的恢复百分比,渴望在低的集中回应时间,而且工具漂流物已经被引证 (车夫 et al。,1980). 潜在性可能被从被修正的样品点阵式直接地测量, 虽然一般通常相信较好的准确性和精密可能被藉由使用已知的附加一个方法获得。 已知的附加程序两者都记录潜在性在和之前在已知的量附加之后 ?对点阵式的标准;在 2个测量之间的不同然后用来计算 analyte 的最后集中。
太小气了,这么长的东西给那么一点分
其他类似问题
英文文献的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮帮忙,高手请帮我翻译一下_英文翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,708贴子:
帮帮忙,高手请帮我翻译一下收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
青少年犯罪已成为全球注目的问题.近年来,青少年犯罪呈现犯罪年龄低龄化,犯罪成员团伙化、犯罪手段智能化的特点。家庭负面影响、学校应试教育模式和社会不良风气等是构成青少年犯罪的重要原因。预防青少年犯罪家庭、学校、社会三方面来共同努力。
&&青少年犯罪;犯罪原因;犯罪特点;预防对策
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
7.Thomas&Li,32岁,西安电子科技大学英语专业硕士研究生毕业,期间曾在无敌软件工作过5年,与人合著过多本动态计算机网络技术的书。其后,加入语杰英苑翻译公司任项目经理兼IT翻译,参与了UNIDO的《金融危机后的东南亚国家农业发展状况》项目的运作。
8.&Daniel&Ye,31岁,西北大学外语系英语专业本科毕业生。毕业后曾先后从事过冶金、矿山、水电和电信等方面的翻译工作,&目前在语杰英苑翻译公司任质量经理,负责翻译校对。
9.Lena&Dong,33岁,湖北武汉大学经济管理专业毕业,一位有过五年工龄的银行工作人员。从事过国际金融和信贷方面的翻译和口译工作。目前系语杰英苑翻译公司的质量经理,对翻译质量把关,并为公司担任商务、金融会议的口译。
10.&Mary&Wang,30岁,中国农业大学农业工程专业硕士研究生。毕业后曾先后为多个国际农业合作项目做翻译(口、笔译均有),现为语杰英苑翻译公司的专职翻译,负责农业、儿童文学和通用文档的翻译。
11.&Bob&Dai,&50岁,语杰英苑翻译公司高级翻兼译审。四川外国语大学英语系本科毕业。毕业后在中国第十九冶金建设工程公司做过18年专职翻译,后任技术情况科科长。现为BEIJING&LINGOBRIDGE&TRANSLATION&SERVICE&LTD.公司的译审,负责审稿、校稿及公司翻译管理工作。翻译经验丰富,知识面广,功底扎实。
l 全职外籍校对2名:
1.&Robert&Williams,&34岁,毕业于美国加州大学,持有语音学学士和工商管理硕士(MBA&in&Finance)硕士学位,曾任Boston&College(波士顿中学)的英语教师和Morgan&Investment公司的投资分析员。现为语杰英苑翻译公司的语言顾问。
2.&Mary&De&Winter-Williams,&27岁,毕业于美国麻省大学(University&of&Massachusetts)&大学,持有TESL(Test&of&English&as&a&Foreign&Language)硕士学位和Boston&University的法律博士学位。现为语杰英苑翻译公司的法律顾问和编辑。
翻译报价:
一、笔译报价
单价: 元/千中文字
中文字数 英语 日/法/德/俄/韩 小语种 外译外
英译中 中译英 外译中 中译外 外译中 中译外
3万字以内 150-180 180-220 180-260 260-320 300 450 550
3-5万字 110-130 150-170 160-240 240-300 290 440 540
5-10万字 110 160 150-220 200-280 280 430 530
10万字以上 双方协商,价格优惠
备注:              
◇ 翻译稿件均以中文字数计算(外译外以源文字字数计算),字数统计方法:使用Microsoft&Word&
  菜单&工具&-&字数统计&-所显示的数字,单件不足千字的按千字计算,证件类计件收费。
◇ 根据国家统一印刷标准版面计算,独立文件不足500字,按500字计算;500-1000字,按1000
  字计算。对于表格、插图、示例部分均按文件标准版面印刷满文字计算。  
◇ 对于专业性很强、严谨度要求很高的专利、法律文件、合同、新闻稿等资料将根据技术难度
  加收30%-50%的费用。

◇ 当日完成或交稿日期紧迫的稿件,视为加急件,在原价基础上加收50%费用
◇ 特殊专业及稀有语种价格另议。

◇ 如版式复杂或需设计费用另计;制图、制表费另议。&      
注:口语(同传、交传)报价,可直接与公司销售部联系。
联系我们:
北京语杰英苑翻译公司的位于:
北京市朝阳区劲松三区326楼博饰苑商务楼403室
电话:86-10-
传真:86-10-
电子邮件:
联系人:姜先生
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Juvenile&delinquency&already&becomes&the&whole&world&fixing&eyes&on&problem&in&recent&years,&juvenile&delinquency&presentation&format&commits&a&crime&low&age&of&age&melt,&commit&a&crime&member&gang-rization&,&commit&a&crime&intellectualized&characteristic&of&means.&The&important&cause&being&to&compose&juvenile&delinquency&such&as&negative&effect&of&family&,&school&examination-oriented&education&pattern&and&society&bad&style.&Prevent&the&juvenile&delinquency&family&,&school&,&society&from&making&joint&efforts&coming&three&aspect.&Juvenile&&Commit&a&crime&&Commit&a&crime&&Take&precautions&against&a&countermeasure
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Yeah,&this&right&here&goes&out&to&everyone&who's&lost&someone&that&they
truly&loved....
Check&it&out....
Seems&like&yesterday&we&used&to&rock&the&show
I&laced&the&track,&you&locked&the&flow
So&far&from&hangin'&on&the&block&for&dough
Notorius&they&got&to&know&that
Life&ain't&always&what&it&seem&to&be
Words&can't&express&what&you&mean&to&me
Even&though&you're&gone&we&still&a&team
Thru&your&family&I'll&fulfill&your&dreams
In&the&future&can't&wait&to&see&if&you'll
Open&up&the&gates&for&me
Reminisce&sometime&the&night&they&took&my&friend
Try&to&black&it&out,&but&it&plays&again
When&it's&real&feelings&hard&to&conceal
Can't&imagine&all&the&pain&I&feel
Give&anything&to&hear&half&your&breath
I&know&you&still&livin'&your&life&after&death
Every&step&I&take
Every&move&I&make
Every&single&day
Everytime&I&pray
I'll&be&missing&you
Thinking&of&the&day
When&you&went&away
What&a&life&to&take
What&a&bond&to&break
I'll&be&missing&you
(We&miss&you,&Big....)
It's&kinda&hard&wit&you&not&around
Know&you&in&Heaven&smilin'&down
Watching&us&while&we&pray&for&you
Everyday&we&pray&for&you
Till&the&day&we&meet&again
In&my&heart&is&where&I&keep&you&friend
Memories&give&me&the&strength&I&need&to&proceed
Strength&I&need&to&believe
My&thoughts,&Big,&I&just&can't&define
Wish&I&could&turn&back&the&hands&of&time
Us&and&the&six&shop&for&new&clothes&and&kicks
You&and&me&takin'&flics
Makin'&hits,&stages&they&receive&you&on
Still&can't&believe&you're&gone
Give&anything&to&hear&half&your&breath
I&know&you&still&livin'&your&life&after&death
Somebody&tell&me&why...
On&that&morning
When&this&life&is&over
I&know,&I'll&see&your&face
Every&night&I&pray
Every&step&I&take
Every&move&I&make
Every&single&day
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
The&teenager's&crime&has&become&the&problem&of&the&global&attention.&in&recent&years,&the&teenager's&crime&presents&a&low&age&of&the&crime&age&to&turn,&crime&member&the&regiment&turn,the&crime&means&intelligence&turn&of&characteristics.Family&the&negative&influence,school&should&try&the&education&mode&and&social&bad&moral&atmosphere&etc.&is&the&important&reason&that&constitutes&a&teenager&to&commit&crime.Prevent&teenager's&crime&family,school,society&from&three&aspects&to&come&to&joint&effort.&
&The&teenager&commit&Crime&Crime&Prevent°from&a&counterplan
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
顶!!楼上的
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
北京语杰英苑翻译服务有限公司是一家特别差的翻译公司,我替他们翻译了几篇文章,说是月结,过了一个月也没有消息,我打电话问,他都以客户不给钱为由迟迟拒绝付款。太黑了吧,没有信誉,大家千万不要上当受骗阿
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
或许我没有她们那苗条的身材。或许我没有她们那迷人的外貌。或许我没有她们那些你们会喜欢的条件。你会喜欢我吗?
帮帮忙翻译成英文
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或英语高手帮忙用英文翻译一下下面一段文字_百度知道
英语高手帮忙用英文翻译一下下面一段文字
这个暑假我过得非常充实、快乐。中考结束以后的几天,我和初中同学去新街口德基影城和山西路和平影城看了终结者2018,变形金刚2,寻找成龙,哈利波特6,大内密探灵灵狗等多部电影,还7次去了米乐星世界唱K,都很开心。7月15号,我和父母去了黄山游玩,那里风景非常优美,登山很累但是我们完成了,我很为自己感到自豪。从黄山回来以后,我在外上了10余天的衔接课程,是为了为高中的学习打下基础,我觉得很有必要。前几天,我们还进行了为期5天的军训,军训磨练了我们的意志,培养了我们的团队精神,虽然很累很苦,但很有价值。这就是我的暑假生活。希望高手们将字数控制在200字左右,可以做部分修改。谢谢
再加上倒数第三段我还参加小学同学的聚会,去了安徽芜湖的方特游乐场玩,非常开心而又刺激 1楼的,senior什么意思??你第一句话语法错误
提问者采纳
This summer, I live a very full and happy.In the test after the end of the last few days, I and junior secondary students to Xinjiekou Techi Shanxi Road Studios and saw the peace Studios 2018 Terminator, Transformers 2, search for Jackie Chan, Harry Potter ,dogs and other films, but also to the 7-meter world music stars to sing K, very happy.July 15, I went to Huangshan and parents play, where the scenery is very beautiful, very tired but we climbers completed, I am proud to own.After coming back from the Huangshan Mountain, and I out on the 10-day conversion courses for senior secondary school in order to lay the foundation for learning, I think it is necessary.A few days ago, we also conducted a five days of military training, military training of our will, our team spirit culture, although very painful, but very valuable.This is my summer life.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
原文:这个暑假我过得非常充实、快乐。中考结束以后的几天,我和初中同学去新街口德基影城和山西路和平影城看了终结者2018,变形金刚2,寻找成龙,哈利波特6,大内密探灵灵狗等多部电影,还7次去了米乐星世界唱K,都很开心。7月15号,我和父母去了黄山游玩,那里风景非常优美,登山很累但是我们完成了,我很为自己感到自豪。从黄山回来以后,我在外上了10余天的衔接课程,是为了为高中的学习打下基础,我觉得很有必要。前几天,我们还进行了为期5天的军训,军训磨练了我们的意志,培养了我们的团队精神,虽然很累很苦,但很有价值。这就是我的暑假生活。英文翻译:
In this summer vacation, I lived a colourful and happy life.
On the several days after High School Entrance Exam, I, together with my junior school classmates, went to watch movies in the movie centre,including 2018 Terminator, Transformers 2, search for Jackie Chan, Harry Potter.
And I went Karaoke for seven times in the MILLE STAR WORLD, thus having a good time.
On the fifteenth of July ,my parent and I had a trip to Huang Mountain, where the view was fantastic. Although it was very tiring to climb the mountain, we still managed to reach the top. I am pound of myself because of this.
After we came back from Huang mountain, i had extra class for ten days to set up the foundation of high school study, which I think it is very necessary.
Several days ago, we had the military training for five days. The military training not only honed our mental toughness but also cultivated our sense of teamwork. Though it was tough and tiring, I think it was of value.
That is all my summer vacation.
I just had a rich and happy summer vocation.Several days after Secondary School Entrance Exam, I went to see some movies with my classmates, the movies included &Terminator 2018, Transformer II, Looking for Jackie Chan, Harry Potter 6 and &
This summer, I live a very full and happy.
In the test after the end of the last few days, I and junior secondary students to Xinjiekou Techi Shanxi Road Studios and saw the peace Studios 2018 Terminator, Transformers 2, search for Jackie Chan, Harry Potter 6,大内密探灵灵dogs and other films, but also to the 7-meter world music stars to sing K, very happy.
July 15, I went to Huangshan and parents play, where the scenery is very beautiful, very tired but we climbers completed, I am proud to own.
After coming back from the Huangshan Mountain, and I out on the 10-day conversion courses for senior secondary school in order to lay the foundation for learning, I think it is necessary.
A few days ago, we also conducted a five days of military training, military training of our will, our team spirit culture, although very painful, but very valuable.
This is my summer life.
This summer, I live a very full and happy. In the test after the end of the last few days, I and junior secondary students to Xinjiekou Techi Shanxi Road Studios and saw the peace Studios 2018 Terminator, Transformers 2, search for Jackie Chan, Harry Potter 6,大内密探灵灵dogs and other films, but also to the 7-meter world music stars to sing K, very happy. July 15, I went to Huangshan and parents play, where the scenery is very beautiful, very tired but we climbers completed, I am proud to own. After coming back from the Huangshan Mountain, and I out on the 10-day conversion courses for senior secondary school in order to lay the foundation for learning, I think it is necessary. A few days ago, we also conducted a five days of military training, military training of our will, our team spirit culture, although very pa
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮忙翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信