PULLHDkpi是什么意思思?

android - adb pull -& device not found - Stack Overflow
Stack Overflow for Teams
A private, secure home for your team's questions and answers.
to customize your list.
This site uses cookies to deliver our services and to show you relevant ads and job listings.
By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our
Your use of Stack Overflow’s Products and Services, including the Stack Overflow Network, is subject to these policies and terms.
I have a rooted phone and running adb in root mode.
I used adb shell to successfully access the phone.
I can browse directorys, even those who require root.
When i try to use:
adb pull /data/data/my.app.path/databases/mydatabase.db /home/admin/Desktop/
I get the following error:
error: device not found
The adb shell stays connected and i can go on browsing the sdcard.
Can anyone tell me where this error comes from and how i can fix it to pull the file?
Stay out of shell during adb pull.
Seems that nobody provided an explanation yet.
The error has no relation to adb running as root. Running adb pull from inside a shell in Android expects an Android device (running adb server) connected to primary Android device as slave, which of course doesn't exist, and so comes the error.
However, you can run that command successfully from inside an Android, if you connect your primary Android device via OTG to another device and that one starts charging (becomes a slave). In that way, you can in fact do adb shell from inside your primary Android.
Otherwise, you can run ADB on your device or the other device in TCP mode and do adb connect &IP:PORT& from inside the primary device's shell to connect to localhost or the other device's shell.
Even then, your command adb pull /data/data/my.app.path/databases/mydatabase.db /home/admin/Desktop/ is bound to fail because there is no /home directory concept in Android and so, the destination simply doesn't exist in Android.
Though you already know, you've to come back to your PC's shell so that your primary device can be treated as a slave or a server, and your command would run successfully (readers: root is required for this command to work).
You can try:
adb wait-for-device pull /data/data/my.app.path/databases/mydatabase.db
/home/admin/Desktop/
This way adb will wait for your device to be connected. It may help but I am not sure.
10.4k143953
Do not use 'adb shell pull', instead:
adb pull &path&
10.6k43524
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By clicking &Post Your Answer&, you acknowledge that you have read our updated ,
and , and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledDownload movie! I like to watch girls!!! She doesn’t realize how painful we can be. I just kept coming and coming and I was squirting and spraying pussy juice everywhere! These bitches take one in the ass, one in the mouth, and one in each hand while trying to make the grade … Naughty Megan gets spanked over and over [&]
Download movie! Oral, anal, cum, DP, dildo, deep throat, foreplay, gag factor. In NEW BREED 3, you will witness homeowner Christy Parks arrive home to find her yard workers slacking!! Tight! Watch as they grab each other’s giant fun bags as they roll and squirm on the living room floor in various states of dress…and see the end where there’s [&]
Download movie! The juiciest volume of REAL HIDDEN Sex yet! These MILF’s need two cocks in them at a time… This is a very special film – it spans Tianna’s career with Elegant Angel. She is faced with new challenges as her training intensifies. Princess Ashira was as spoiled as she was beautiful, and that was very spoiled indeed. They [&]
Download movie! Watch as the Pussyman brings us today’s hot starlets getting their asses blown out for your viewing pleasure! The freshest faced angels are experimenting with sex and getting into trouble in nursing school. His body is smooth, hard and muscled. His only joys are the two shapely nurses that tend to him. If that’s not enough: there’s another [&]
Download movie! Can you say…. So if this is what you always desired you gotta come see this one! These pearls were shot entirely in the Orient! (so what are you waiting for?) A great tape full of cute young women who don’t know they’re being film Look with amazement as Sandy Bunz’s video camera captures the live sex shows [&]
Download movie! This amazing title is not to be missed! Retribution! The Sapphic Sluttiness rages on as Chantilly and Shayla struggle to remain at the top of the all-girl heap! Strangulation, waxing, flogging, whipping and mummification are just some of the methods our deviant director uses to push his playthings to the limits of imagination and beyond. India gets her [&]
Download movie! Well the comely redhead (portrayed by Star Chandler) isn’t about to follow that bitch’s orders. Anal or oral. The hidden camera voyeurs are at it again! AYA is dejected because she had strong feelings for RYOUSUKE before meeting ASUKA. This guy really knows how to work his Aussie Cock for the camera. They are horny, they are young, [&]
Download movie! Both boys play with each other’s cum, before leaving to go shower up. Shot on film in the exotic locale of Budapest, IN THE FLESH is a perverse twist on the classic tale of Macbeth, complete with greed, betrayal, madness and of course, plenty of lust! Take a sweet slice of our Cherry Pies. These chicks suck pussy, [&]
Download movie! We all scream for eye cream. But don’t think she doesn’t fuck and suck herself. Only the finest of the fine and the freshest of the fresh teen pussies are found in yet another glorious edition of TEEN TRYOUTS! She then wakes up from her dream fingering her pussy spreading it wide open for you showing you how [&]
Download movie! She is a true talent, how she moves around, and accentuates her curves with the movement of her body, very well done! It’s not long before we hear squeals of laughter and delight. Nothing makes these guys feel more manly then boning these ladies in the ass! Watch as she’s pounded by a large hot, black cock! When [&]
Recent PostsHD Elite | Life FitnessAccess denied | www.hardfindelectronics.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.hardfindelectronics.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (41fdb2-ua98).援的古时的意思是什么_百度知道
援的古时的意思是什么
我有更好的答案
援,引也。——《说文》 / 无然畔援。——《诗·大雅·皇矣》 / 不援其所不及。——《礼记·缁衣》 / 不援上。——《礼记·中庸》 / 男女授受不亲,嫂溺手援非正。——《豆棚闲话》 / 右抚剑,左援带,命驱之出。——《左传》
采纳率:67%
援☆汉字: 援
拼音: yuan
五笔: refc
数字码 5214
援&动& (形声。从手,爰声。本义:拉,引) 同本义 [pull by hand] 援玉枹兮击鸣鼓--《九歌·国殇》屈原 援,引也。――《说文》 无然畔援。――《诗·大雅·皇矣》 不援其所不及。――《礼记·缁衣》 不援上。――《礼记·中庸》 男女授受不亲,嫂溺手援非正。――《豆棚闲话》 右抚剑,左援带,命驱之出。――《左传》 又如:援及(动起);援推(引之使来,推之使去) 攀援[climb] 猱蝯善援。――《尔雅》 桃李之垂行者,莫之援也。――《吕氏春秋·下贤》 夫为四邻之援。――《国语·鲁语上》 猿猱欲渡愁攀援。――李白《蜀道难》 石崖侧削则援崖。――《徐霞客游记·游黄山记 援yuán ⒈拉,拽,牵引:攀~。~引。 ⒉引用:~用。~例。 ⒊帮助,救助:~助。求~。支~。 ────────────────— 援huàn 1.见畔援。
援,引也。――《说文》 无然畔援。――《诗·大雅·皇矣》 不援其所不及。――《礼记·缁衣》 不援上。――《礼记·中庸》 男女授受不亲,嫂溺手援非正。――《豆棚闲话》 右抚剑,左援带,命驱之出。――《左传》 又如:援及(动起);援推(引之使来,推之使去 攀援[climb] 猱蝯善援。――《尔雅》
拉,拽。进一步引申为攀爬。进一步引申为援助等。
古:用手牵引 今: 援助
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖