【翻译英语句子翻译器】1.他终于让自己摆脱了经济...

英语翻译请求下面句子的英文翻译,1:我们能不能永远幸福的在一起._百度作业帮
英语翻译请求下面句子的英文翻译,1:我们能不能永远幸福的在一起.
你想翻译哪句啊?标题上的:1:我永远不会忘记和你在一起的所有的回忆.I'll never forget all the memories with you.1:我们能不能永远幸福的在一起.Should we live together happyily forever?
I'll never forget you with all the memories.We could always be happy together.
should we live happily together forever should we live happily ever after…… Forever happy livelihood is in our together,right?
I will never forget all the memory together with you.Can we stay together happily forever?
We can never happy together英语句子翻译 1.疯狂的音乐使我紧张 2.等她使我生气 3.他们只是使我想离开 4.你对污染有什么感觉_百度知道
英语句子翻译 1.疯狂的音乐使我紧张 2.等她使我生气 3.他们只是使我想离开 4.你对污染有什么感觉
谢谢了。。 求真心,.当价格被列出来你就可以去价格最低的商店 。5。.有些餐馆没什么不舒服是不公平的
6他近几年一直努力学习英语是事实 7广告可以帮助你比较两种不同的产品以便买到真正需要的产品
.1。好了。。.3. 6他近几年一直努力学习英语是事实 7.When prices are listed.some restaurants nothing is not fair 5.They just want to compel me to leave.What are your feelings about pollution。, you are able to go to the shop whose price is cheapest.疯狂的音乐使我紧张2.当价格被列出来你就可以去价格最低的商店, in order to buy the goods you really need.
8.7广告可以帮助你比较两种不同的产品以便买到真正需要的产品8. 21.你对污染有什么感觉 5 .等她使我生气3.Waiting for her enables me to be angry.6.Advertisement can help you compare two different pruducts.Crazy music makes me nervous?4.It is a truth that he has been learning English hard recent years.有些餐馆没什么不舒服是不公平的 .他们只是使我想离开4
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他5条回答
You can go to the shop with the lowest price when the prices are list. 7. 8. Ads can help you to compare two different products in order to buy what you really want. Waiting for her made me angry1. 3. They just want to make me leave。6. Tt is true that he has been learning English hard in resent years. 4. what do you think of pollution? 5. 个人觉得句子表达不清楚. The crazy music makes me nervous. 2
[提问者采纳]
1. crazy music makes me tense 2 .waiting for her made me angry 3. they just make me want to leave 4. of pollution you feel 5 .some restaurants nothing is not fair 6 .in recent years has been trying to learn English is in fact 7. advertising can help you to compare two different products to buy the real need products 8 .when price is listed you can go to the store with the lowest price
1.Crazy music makes me nervous.2.Waiting for her enables me to be angry.3.They just want to compel me to leave.4.What are your feelings about pollution?5.不好意思,没有看懂您原句的意思。6.It is a truth that he has been learning English hard recent years.7.Advertisement can help you compare two different pruducts, in order to buy the goods you really need.8.When prices are listed, you are able to go to the shop whose price is cheapest.
the crazy music makes me nervous.waiting for her makes me angry.they only want to me go away.how do you fell the heavy pollution.some restaurants doesn't have something uncomfortable are unfair.it is the fact that he has been studied hard in recent years.ads can help you to distinguish between this and
that objects ,then you can find the best one.you can go to the least inexpensive things of the stores if they sign the price.
1. Crazy music makes me nervous 2. And she makes me angry 3. They just make me want to leave 4. You for the pollution what does it feel like5. Some restaurants there's nothing wrong with is not fair and he in recent years have been working hard to learn English is a fact and advertising can help you to compare two different products so as to buy real need products 8. When the prices are listed out you can go to the lowest price stores
英语句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦帮我把这些句子翻译成英语 1.我回来和他们一起生活,更确切的说,是和他们呆在一起2.劳驾,我在打电话,把收音机的声音开小一点好吗3.她细看他的脸,寻思他在想什么_百度作业帮
麻烦帮我把这些句子翻译成英语 1.我回来和他们一起生活,更确切的说,是和他们呆在一起2.劳驾,我在打电话,把收音机的声音开小一点好吗3.她细看他的脸,寻思他在想什么
1.I'd like to return to live together with them.Acturally speaking,I want to stay with them2.Excuse me,would you please turn down the radio a little?I am on the phone.3.She took a close look at her face,thinking what he has in his mind.请及时采纳,不懂继续问( 天天在线 )
1. I came back to live with them. More specifically, to stay with them.2. Excuse me, I'm calling, could you please turn down your radio?3. She looked at his face carefully, considering
what he was thinking about.
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译用英语翻译下列句子 4.汤姆是个好的游泳选手,他每天花半小时游泳5.我的网友经常给我发电子邮件6.她爷爷每天锻炼半小时(两种写法)7.你每天花多少时间弹钢琴8.我经常花许多钱买书 (两种)9.汤姆_百度作业帮
英语翻译用英语翻译下列句子 4.汤姆是个好的游泳选手,他每天花半小时游泳5.我的网友经常给我发电子邮件6.她爷爷每天锻炼半小时(两种写法)7.你每天花多少时间弹钢琴8.我经常花许多钱买书 (两种)9.汤姆一天花两小时练习说汉语
It's time to get up.Wake him up,please.It's time for us to do extra-curricular activities.It's good for our eyes to do eye exercises.Tom is a good swimming player.He spends half an hour (in) swimming every day.My net freinds (e-friends) often send email to me.Her grandfather does exercises for half an hour every day.=Her grandfather spends half an hour in doing exercises every day.How much time do you spend in playing the piano?I often spend much money on books.= It often costs me much money to buy books.Tom spends two hours in practicing speaking Chinese every day.
1. Time is up. Please wake him up 2. Now we did extracurricular activity time 3. Doing eye exercises for us
1.It is time to get up, please waked him up.2.Now is the time to do extracurricular activities.3.Do eye exercise is good for our eyes. 4.Tom is a good swimmer, he spent half an hour a d...
1. 是起床时间了,请把他叫醒:It is time to get up,wake him up ,please.2. 现在是我们做课外活动时间了:It is time to do after-school activitise now.3. 做眼保健操对我们的 :It is good for us eyes
to do eye exercises.
您可能关注的推广}

我要回帖

更多关于 如何翻译英语句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信