野次馬に乗る 翻译成中文 应该是什么意思呢 请大家能告诉我一下 谢谢
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
野次馬(やじうま):(跟在后面)起哄;看热闹
野次馬に乗る:(跟在后面)起哄;看热闹
—— steve982927
相关其他知识点英文翻译成中文,谢谢!!_百度知道
英文翻译成中文,谢谢!!
boring and seemed endless. After all,on the other hand. No one can avoid being influenced by advertisements, a lot of people will have to work together. Every day I went to work early in the morning and got home late in the evening.[4] Now, I understand what labor means. Meanwhile, it has become an important part of our daily life, to make an advertisement, in their efforts to tell people about products and events. I worked 7 hours a day for three weeks, advertising greatly promotes sales. Radio.Advertisements in Our Life[1] We live in a world of advertisements.[3] Finally. I think it was really a successful experienceSummer Holiday Part-time Job[1] During the summer holiday of 2005, advertising is an important business. So I got a job at a KFC fast food restaurant and worked there as a cleaner. We see and hear them everywhere. So with the development of advertising a lot of jobs are being created.[2] On one hand, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way. Therefore.[3] In a word, advertisements provide us with a large amount of the latest information, I stuck to it with my determination.[2] The job was hard, television and computers have made it possible for advertisements to attract the attention of millions of people, I finished the job before the new school term began, I thought I should do something meaningful instead of staying at home and watching TV
提问者采纳
通过向人们宣传产品和时间,我想。因此,制作一部广告需要大量人员的合作,而不是呆在家里看电视。与此同时。没有人能躲过广告的影响、电视和电脑已经让广告吸引了成千上万人的注意。因此。于是我在肯德基快餐店找了一份当清洁工的工作,广告想我们提供了大量的最新信息。但最后我终究靠毅力坚持了下来。广播。我每天清早去上班,广告随处可见随处可闻。最后。现在我明白了劳动的含义。我们生活中的广告我们生活在一个广告的世界中。这份工作辛苦又无聊,晚上很晚才回家。连续三个星期我每天工作七小时。另一方面,广告大大地促进了销售。我疲惫之下几乎半途而废,似乎没完没了,广告是一个非常重要的产业,广告已经变成了我们日常生活的重要组成部分,新学期开始前我结束了这份工作,这次兼职真是一次成功的经历。一方面暑假兼职2005年的暑假,我觉得我应该做些有意义的事,广告产业的发展制造了大量工作机会。一句话
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
是陈丽丽吗
我想给我80岁的外婆换个液晶电视机,请好心人帮帮我,祝您好人一生平安!
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'请翻译成中文,谢谢浓密セックス
“セックス”翻译成中文如下:セックス 日 【セックス】 【seqkusu】
(1)〔男女の别〕性,性别.セックス上の问题/有关性的问题.(2)〔性欲〕性欲.セックスに目覚める/情窦初开(多く女子の场合についていう); 懂得性欲.(3)〔性行为〕性行为....
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译成日文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信