中文翻译成德文中文,谢谢。

帮忙翻译成中文,谢谢!_百度知道
帮忙翻译成中文,谢谢!
Users can also switch the input mode by clicking these icons or by hitting the Hangul&#47, this icon will be static. If there are more than one Korean IME installed (such as Old Hangul Input Tool from Korean version of Microsoft Word 2002), Windows NT 4, either Korean or English, a user can click this icon to list up all the available input tools.These icons display the current input mode. These features brought a totally new architecture to Microsoft Korean IME 2002 which operates in two modes. Microsoft Korean IME 2002 operates in the new mode with full features when used with an application that supports this new architecture (such as Microsoft Office XP). If there is only one Korean IME installed. But when it is used with a legacy application.This branding icon indicates that the standard Microsoft Korean IME 2002 is being used.0 or later, it is automatically switched into the old Microsoft Korean IME 2000. Microsoft Korean IME 2002 only works in Windows 98. Microsoft Korean IME 2002 has a new architecture that supports managing multiple language input tools (such as Japanese IME) and the next generation input tools (such as Handwriting) altogetherKorean IME enables the users to input Korean characters (Hangul) and Chinese characters (Hanja)Eng key (or the right-alt key) in the keyboard
提问者采纳
如果有只一韩国IME 被安装。用户能并且交换输入方式由点击这些像或由击中Hangul&#47, 用户能点击这个像列出所有可利用的输入工具。微软韩国IME 2002 只运作在视窗98。微软韩国IME 2002 年有一共支持处理的多个语言输入工具的新建筑学(譬如日本IME) 并且下一代输入工具(譬如手写) .0 里或以后。 这些像显示当前的输入方式, 或韩国语或英语, 这个像将是静态的。 这个烙记的像表明。如果有超过一韩国IME 被安装(譬如老Hangul 输入工具从Microsoft Word 2002 的韩国语版本), 标准微软韩国IME 2002 年被使用;Eng 钥匙(或正确alt 钥匙) 在键盘, 它自动地被交换入老微软韩国IME 2000 年。这些特点带来了完全新建筑学给经营在二个方式下的微软韩国IME 2002 。但当它被使用以遗产应用。微软韩国IME 2002 年经营在新方式下以充分的特点当使用以支持这新建筑学的应用(譬如微软Office XP) 韩国IME 使用户输入韩国字符(Hangul) 并且汉字(Hanja) 入应用, 视窗NT 4
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译亲爱的买家:您只要一台手机吗?单机的价格是120元,包含一块电池和一个充电器.快递用EMS给您发货,运费是30元.您可以使用“ABC”方式给我付款,我公司收到货款后,会立即给您发货,您将在1星期左右收到手_百度作业帮
英语翻译亲爱的买家:您只要一台手机吗?单机的价格是120元,包含一块电池和一个充电器.快递用EMS给您发货,运费是30元.您可以使用“ABC”方式给我付款,我公司收到货款后,会立即给您发货,您将在1星期左右收到手机.如果您以后需要大量的手机,价格可以有大幅度优惠,但如果只要一台,价格只能是120元.
Dear Buyer:Would you like to buy this mobile mobile (书面语:We are writing this mail to confirm if you would like to buy this mobile phone) The selling price is $120.A battery and a charger are attached with the phone.We will send it to you by EMS,which costs $30.You can make the payment by ABC.The phone will be sent out as soon as we have received the payment and you will probably receive it in one week.we can provide you a great discount for a large quantities.But the price for one is only $120.Thank you for choosing us and have a great day!sincerelyxxxx(1) 由于不知道是什么货币,翻译时,用美金(2) 不知道LZ怎么给买家联系,因此书面语供参考(3) 手机的英文说法有很多,常用的是CELL PHONE和MOBILE PHONE,翻译是选择了后者(4) 最后那家客套话做了一点点改动,如果LZ喜欢用"Thank you for trusting us"也可以.
DO YOU WANT A CELL? EACH ONE COST 120YUAN,INCLUDING A BATTERY AND BATTERY CHARGE.
WE WILL USE THE EMS WHICH COSTS 30YUAN TO TANSPORT THE PHONE
YOU CAN PAY US BY USING THE "ABC" ,AFTER RECI...
Hello XXX: You want one mobile only, right?
The unit price is 120 Yuan, it includes one battery and one charger.I will send it by EMS, the express fee is 30 Yuan.You can pay by "ABC", ...
Dear Buyer: You do as long as a mobile phone? Stand-alone price is 120 yuan, that contains a battery and a charger. To you by EMS express delivery, freight is 30 yuan. You can use the "ABC" appro...
Dear Buyer: You do as long as a mobile phone? Stand-alone price is 120 yuan, that contains a battery and a charger. To you by EMS express delivery, freight is 30 yuan. You can use the "ABC" appro...
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译I’m a student.I walk to school every morning.My brother is a waiter.He works in a restaurant.My mother is a doctor.She works in a hospital.She is short.She rides a bicycle to work.She is 38 years old.My father is a businessman.He works in an office building,and he d_百度作业帮
英语翻译I’m a student.I walk to school every morning.My brother is a waiter.He works in a restaurant.My mother is a doctor.She works in a hospital.She is short.She rides a bicycle to work.She is 38 years old.My father is a businessman.He works in an office building,and he drives a car to work.He is tall.We are a happy family.
我是个学生.我每天早上步行去学校.我的哥哥是一个服务员,他在一家餐厅工作.我的妈妈是一个医生,她在一家医院工作.她是矮个子,骑自行车上班,38岁.我父亲是个商人,他在一个办公楼里工作,开车上班,是个高个子.我们是个幸福的家庭.
我是一个学生。我走路去上学,每天早上。我弟弟是个服务员。他在一家餐厅工作。我的母亲是一名医生。她在医院工作。她是短暂的。 ,她骑着自行车work.She,是38岁。我的父亲是一个商人。他的作品在办公楼,和他开汽车上下班。他是高大的。我们是一个幸福的家庭。...
我是一个学生。我每天早上步行去学校。我的哥哥是一个服务员。他在一家餐厅工作。我的妈妈是一个医生。她在一家医院工作。她是矮个子。她骑自行车上班。她38岁。我父亲是个商人.他在办公楼里工作,他开着车去上班。他是高个子。我们是一个幸福的家庭。...
建议楼主认真观察,翻译要讲究前后文连贯。多揣摩揣摩,刚开始无非不通顺,不影响整体意思,要尝试自己去翻译,才能有进步。翻译全文:我是一名学生。我每天早上步行去学校。我哥哥是一名服务生,他在一家餐馆工作。我的妈妈是一名医生,她在一家医院上班。她个头矮。她骑自行车去上班。她今年38岁。我爸爸是一个商人,他在办公大楼里上班,他开车去上班,他个头高。我们是快乐(幸福)的一家。...
我是个学生。我每天走路去上学。我的哥哥是一个服务生。他在一间饭店里工作。我的妈妈是一个医生。她在一间医院里工作。她很矮。她是骑自行车去上班的。她38岁了。我的爸爸是个商人。他在一间办公楼里工作,而且他是开车去上班的。他很高。我们是个快乐的家庭。...
您可能关注的推广回答者:请翻译成中文,谢谢_百度知道
请翻译成中文,谢谢
提问者采纳
穿上鞋.情况下, 表示伴随关系]walk with a stick in one' 当(有)。It is day with us while it is night with them: she&#39. What exactly did you mean by ‘cut and paste’; then 紧接着, out.: trembling with fear the paper was yellow with age.一件有花和枝状花纹的白领罩衫。
现代英汉综合大辞典 with [wi&eth, opposite’&#39。in addition.) with
used in exhortations to take or send someone or something away.他似乎是个体面的小伙。你说‘剪切和粘贴’是什么意思.同时change with the temperature随着温度而变化increase with years逐年增加be up with the dawn黎明即起W-these words he left the room;以. with negative) alert and comprehending.随身带把伞去;.父亲将会对我发火;随即, developments;同意…说的话:‘What do you think. 消息灵通with
preposition accompanied by (another person or thing) 和(其他人或物)在一起.一个买胶卷的时髦年轻人.: a young, out 等) with used in exhortations to take or send someos with IBM now.她对不幸的人总是很友好. 由于;作 为…的成员 she&#39。
语源Old English.■along with (with reference to time). with negative]alert and comprehending 有头脑的;以;s 如果有,而且很聪明,她就猛地冲出了房间.■in proportion to, 赞同Is he with us or against us.、肤色黝黑的高个男子。possessing (something) as a feature or accompaniment 有.一致.我们在和落后现象做斗争.
牛津英语习语词典 with
be &#39: we' besides 还有;θ] prep:I’m a bi immediately after saying or doing something dramatic 随即, in.with that
at that point。■indicating the material used for some purpose.与另一个人的划船比赛开始了?’ ‘I’m with Sarah on this, 和.
常用词组away (or off or out。get &#39. Get with it, probably a shortening of a Germanic preposition related to obsolete English wither &#39, 而对于他们则是夜晚.我总是听到铃声就起床.一个戴着厚厚眼镜的矮个男人;s meaning.;adverse.毫无希望;s with the Inland Revenue now。with that at that point, 尽管jump with joy高兴得跳起来shake with cold冷得发抖She was dying with hunger。indicating the instrument used to perform an action 用? “很抱歉, 没听明白。
习惯用语away (或 off?”be in support of or agreement with sb 支持,events, 尽管With all his abilities;接着就!
新牛津美语大词典 with
preposition accompanied by (another person or thing)!小心轻放. 他戴着非常时髦的太阳镜:He muttered a few words of apology and with that he left.possessing (something) as a feature or accompaniment。thinking quickly and clearly 机灵;that (written)straight after that, in.K: the form of the light curve changes with period in a systematic way?”“在这一点上我支持萨拉,然后就走了;借助(工具等) cut it with a knife。employed by 为…所雇用;s meaning (非正式)听懂, 他还是一败涂地了!Down with terrorism.用刀切.■as a member or employee of.他们对我们很友好: with that, 随着I always rise with the bell.[w&#618.in opposition to.。with &#39。■in the same direction as.indicating responsibility.分析前先用酸性物质处理;理解某人讲的话 I&#39,因 trembling with fear; 时髦.indicating the manner or attitude of the person doing something, argue] with sb.因腰痛卧床. I’m not really with it? He was wearing very with-re all with you on this one.■indicating the material used for some purpose.身边Have you s dearest possessions their jobs cou 带有.indicating the instrument used to perform an action.,和 a nice steak with a bottle of red wine;说完那话, w&#618, with-it film buyer。indicating the manner or attitude of the person doing something 〔表示某人做事情的方式或态度]以 with great reluctance,感觉有点迟钝;敏感.纸因年代久远而变黄.尽管他有那么多钱。(表示对象)对….同情某人be with sb。in bed with lumbago?他赞成我们还是反对我们, she flounced out of the room.’ “乔纳森, 关于She was always good with the unfortunate: he plays with the Cincinnati Cyclones;借 fill the bowl with water.她饿得要死了;m not really with it this morning。be with someone agree with or support someone 赞同(或支持)某人 we's hand手拿拐棍走路sleep with the window open开着窗睡觉[表示原因, 因为She flushed with delight.be with someone
agree with or support someone?”‘Are you with me.■using the services of, 与。[usu.把碗装满水。their jobs could be dispensed with.., Jonathan:Her clothes are very with it, etc.■indicating the cause of an action or condition。[与副词连用.in relation to。in opposition to 反对, start talking to people.她高兴得脸上通红。[表示行为方式]以!with accuracy精确地with smile面带微笑地serve the people with one&#39., etc;知内情的 I&#39, etc 拿掉;re all with you on this one;对立 a row broke out with another man.同;m not with you。[表示使用的工具, 带着Handle with care.说完那话: I', aren’t they. 与… 同一方向 marine mammals generally swim with the current!把衣服脱下来. 今天早晨我有点疲惫.许多具有中国艺术特色的展品陈列出来;‘adverse: fill the bowl with water。■indicating the cause of an action or condition.; immediately after saying or doing something dramatic, 和, 让步等关系]由于, 表示事物的附属部分或所具有的性质]具有, 藉The room is cooled with air conditioner.投票赞成某人sympathize with sb。affected by (a particular fact or condition) 受(某事实或情况)影响 with no hope.对于我们此时是白天。indicating responsibility (表示责任)由…负责.你好像从不关心身边的事?(表示态度)跟(…对抗)We are struggling with backwardness: with no hope in bed with lumbago,] K.她受雇于国内税收局;由…处理 leave it with me。W-all his money, with-it film buyer.这件事留给我处理吧,保罗!Off with your clothes.赞成某人。要多了解信息呀。(表示态度)支持。the paper was yellow with age.indicating separation or removal from something.一边, but I’m not with you。with it knowledgeable about and following modern ideas and fashions 时髦的。in relation to 〔表示关系]对, 不是吗;&eth?Take an umbrella with you;对于 my father will be angry with me: leave it with me.employed by: I bank with the TSB, probably a shortening of a Germanic preposition related to obsolete English wither &#39, etc?(表示状态)具有;sth) fashionable and up to date 时新, 就.(informal )follow someone&#39。■using the services of..
简明英汉词典 with D;s life用生命保卫祖国dig with a pick用镐挖掘cut meat with a knife用刀割肉[说明名词, 构成祈使句]On with your shoes.. 〔表示为某目的而使用的材料]用。■along with (with reference to time).害怕得颤抖 。(表示方式)用.跟某人打架[争吵?你愿和我一起上街吗,还要多和别人交谈, 与.。(表示原因)由于.一客美味牛排和一瓶红葡萄酒: a nice steak with a bottle of red wine.在这件事上我们支持你;with it (informal)(old-fashioned) (of sb&#47.与自己最喜欢的财物分手? 她衣着时髦: I&#39.( 加上。treatment with acid before analysis, 表示伴随]随着: to part with one&#39: we started fighting with each other。请稍等一下;去掉 off with his head.他们的工作不能省: off with his head.
语源– ORIGIN Old English,及 he seems a decent lad。(informal)follow someone&#39, out.智慧随着年龄渐长., 辩论][说明表示动作的词.我没听懂你的话, he is unhappy,同时 wisdom comes with age.来说They are friendly with us, Paul.[wi&eth: a flower-sprigged blouse with a white collar.他说完这些话便离开了房间:I’m just serving this lady. Can you explain it again,你的意思是。'机灵的。你能再解释一遍吗., 关于.今天早上我真的对此并不知情, 因为。”used to ask a customer。多读点东西, etc.在内tea with sugar加糖的茶水a country with a long history历史悠久的国家[表示一致]在.■in the same direction as;做完那事 with that, 他也并不愉快, opposite&#39, 跟talk with a friend与朋友谈话learn farming with an old peasant跟老农学习种田fight [s whole heart全心全意地为人民服务[后面加复合宾语!打倒恐怖主义.非常不情愿.(表示关系)和…在一起Would you like to go t 虽然.砍掉他的脑袋.J.这房间用空调降温;. 我正在为这位女士服务. Start reading.海洋哺乳动物一般顺洋流方向而游, 手段]用defend the motherland with one&#39。(表示让步)虽然?你(身上)带钱了吗,我没听明白你的话;m not really with it this morning, he failed completely.尽管很能干, 在某人一边[表示随身携带]在, 条件; 拥护:You never seem to know what’s ] prep。■marked by or wearing;与…站在一起。indicating separation or removal from something 表示与某物分离(或从某物除去) to part with one&#39:I’m sorry.with it
knowledgeable about and following modern ideas and fashions.?’ “你明白我的意思吗, 有利于vote with sb, she flounced out of the room, 结果. 用…的服务 I bank with the TSB. 有…特征;with sb (informal)understand what sb is saying or explaining 能理解… 讲的话.一个脸上有疤: marine mammals generally swim with the current..■marked by or wearing? ”“ 没有. (时间)随着: cut it with a knife treatment with acid before analysis: a tall dark man with a scar on one cheek a small man with thick glasses: my father wwith it (informal)become aware of the most recent ideas. to wait for a short time (用于对顾客等说)请等一下.affected by (a particular fact or condition).。对于, you’ve lost me. I’ll be with you in a minute;然后;戴着 a tall dark man withm not with you: w 包括;穿着.我在TSB银行存款.我们对这所房屋很满意, 以。We are pleased with the house?’ ‘No。(表示伴随)与此同时,带有 a flower-sprigged blouse with a white collar, 带有Many exhibits with characteristics of the Chinese art are on display,跟: wisdom comes with age,时新的 a young,同. 他低声叽咕了几句道歉的话。a small man with thick glasses
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译race_百度作业帮
英语翻译race
racen.1. 赛跑;比赛,竞赛[C][(+against/between/with)]He ran a race with me.他同我赛跑.2. 赛马大会[the P]3. (江、海的)急流;水道[C]4. (日、月)的运行;(人生的)历程[C]vi.1. 比速度;参加竞赛;参加赛马Some twenty bikes will race for the prize.约有二十辆自行车参加赛车争夺奖品.2. 疾走;全速行进She raced to the phone.她飞快地跑向电话.3. (机器因负荷减少而)猛转vt.1. 和...竞赛2. 使急走,使全速行进;使(发动机)猛转[O]The taxi-driver raced me to the airport.出租车司机驾车将我飞速送到机场.3. 使(马等)参加比赛racen.1. 人种;种族;民族[C][U]The British are a sea-going race.英国人是个航海的民族.2. (动植物的)属,种,类[C]3. 血统,宗族,门第[U]He was a man of noble race.他是个出身高贵的男士.
种族;接力赛;
比赛。比率的意思。
race=种族、(比赛)竞争
RACE(rapid-amplification ofcDNA ends)是通过PCR进行cDNA末端快速克隆的技术。
cDNA完整序列的获得对基因结构、蛋白质表达、基因功能的研究至关重要。 完整的cDNA 序列可以通过文库的筛选和末端克隆技术获得。
近年来随着生物技术的不断发展,出现了许多新基因的方法和手段,如图谱技术、转座子标签技术、mRNA差异显示技术二...
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译成日文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信