我的十年前生活(初中英语作文文)

英语作文 十年前的我有翻译
英语作文 十年前的我有翻译
老师让我们写《十年前的我》(英语作文),自己不想写,所以。。。希望理解,我要有翻译的,我今年16
Ten years ago, I was a Xiaopi Hai. To the outside world knew nothing, when I was sent to school, in someone else's help, I grow up healthily.
I have ten years ago, is a person up, very obedient, very pleasant
Tan wo sha bi
dashab ksajsjd sha bi shi wo
其他回答 (1)
Ten years ago, I was a Xiaopi Hai. To the outside world knew nothing, when I was sent to school, in someone else's help, I grow up healthily.
I have ten years ago, is a person up, very obedient, very pleasant.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家当前位置: &
十年后你想成什么样的我
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
《十年后我想当一名英语老师》英语翻译
我喜欢英语,我想十年后当一名英语老师,我尽可能教好我的学生,我要尽量用英语讲课,我要努力讲的生动有趣,另外,我们都喜欢老师讲故事,所以我要经常给学生讲英语故事,使他们对英语有兴趣,从而提高他们的听力,我相信我能成为一个好老师的。
下面是译文:
i like english. i want to be an english teacher in ten years. i will try my best to teach the students. i will try to speak as much as english in my class. i will make my english class interesting and lively.
besides, we all like the stories our teachers tell in class. so i will often tell english stories in my class to arouse their interest in english and to improve their listening ability. i believe i will be an exellent english teacher then.
十年的爱情,经典佳句:
十年前你是我的同桌
10 years ago, you were my desk mate,
十年后你成了别人的妻子
10 years later, you become the wife of the other guy.
十年前我唱着同桌的你
10 years ago, I sang My Desk mate for you,
十年后我想着同桌的你
10 years later, I am thinking of you my dear desk mate.
十年前我们面对的唯一问题是考试
10 years ago, the only problem we faced was exam,
十年后我们除了考试所有的问题都要面对
10 years later, we have to face all except for exam.
十年前我在你家楼下记住了你嫣然的回眸一笑
10 years ago, I remembered your sweet smile at m
十年后我在你家楼下看到你训斥孩子的严厉面孔
10 years later, I unwittingly saw you nagging at your child with a stony face at your downstairs.
十年前我渴望马上结婚
10 years ago, I yearned for marr
十年后我渴望再谈一次恋爱
10 years later, I am longing to fall in love one more time.
十年前我们谈及爱情,总是羞涩
10 years ago, we felt shy whe
十年后我们谈及爱情,却是生涩
10 years later, awkward only can be seen on our face when talking about love.
十年前我渴望爱情,但不知道什么是爱情
10 years ago, I yearned for love but didn&t kno
十年后我知道了什么是爱情,却不再拥有爱情
10 years later, I have know what love is but can never own love.
十年前我喜欢漂亮女生
10 years ago, I like girls w
十年后我家有丑妻
10 years later, I have an ugly wife at home.
十年前我有了初恋
10 years ago, I fel
十年后我有了初次离婚
10 years later, I am divorced for the first time.
以上便是关于 & 英语写作范文 &的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注
相关推荐:
将此信息分享到:英语作文:我一天的学习生活_新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
21:49&&作者:&&来源:恒星英语&&字号:|
  My School Day
  I get up at six in the morning. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. After a quick breakfast, I go to school in my mother's car. It takes us more than half an hour to get there.
  We have four hour classes in the morning. I have luch at my grandparents', because their home is nearer to my school.
  After two classes in the afternoon, school is over. Then we clean our classroom.
  I get home at about half past five. We have dinner at seven. After dinner I do my homework. If I finish my homesork early, I can watch TV for half an hour. I go to bed at half past nine or ten.
  【参考译文】
  我早晨六点起床,然后我洗脸、刷牙。匆匆吃完早饭,我坐妈妈的车上学。我们要用半个多小时才能到达学校。
  我们上午上四节课。我在爷爷奶奶家吃午饭,因为他们家离学校更近些。
  下午上两节课后就放学了,然后我们打扫教室。
  我大约五点半到家。我们七点吃晚饭。晚饭后我做作业。如果我完成作业早一些,我可以看半小时电视。我九点半或十点睡觉。
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
凯旋暴龙兽
luckycat520
教育万花筒考研英语作文举例论证写作方法之个人经历型举例
考研英语作文举例论证写作方法之个人经历型举例
来源:网络发表于: 12:28
浏览次数:73
摘要:十一月份在整个考研备战的过程中处于承上启下的关键时段,正是复习提高,开启模冲刺过渡段考研英语作文提高就显得特别重要,下面小编整理了考研英语作文举例论证写作方法之个人经历型举例,希望对大家复习有帮助。
个人经历型的举例,源自生活,贴近现实,相对来说是比较容易实现的。比如:
I remember that ten years ago cell phones were unusual and seldom seen.
我记得,在十年前,电话并不常见。
Working part time when you are studying in university is beneficial to your life. I myself am a case in point. Through those experiences, I have learned to be independent and responsible.
读大学的时候做兼职工作对你的一生很有帮助。我自己就是一个例子。通过那些经历,我学会了独立和负责。
2007年官方高分范文
Take us for example,the entrance exam for graduate students even seems to a horrible monster before us. Some people give up,some persist.
以我们为例,研究生入学考试似乎是我们面前的一个可怕的怪物。有些人放弃了,而有些人则坚持不懈。
如上的例子都是“个人经历”型的举例,然而,例子的描述并不具体,内容也相对简单。如果想在举例的细节和字数上致胜,以上的例子显然是还有提升空间的。
那么我们应该如何来提高“个人经历型”的举例的表达、内容或者是字数呢?先看以下例子:
作文第1句:例子引入句(导入和过渡)
1Numerous examples can be found in our daily life, taking myself as a case in point:
生活中大量的例子可以找到,就以我自己为例:
这个句子用在举例的开头部分,用于引入一个例子。既然是一个“引入和过渡”的模板句,那么写法肯定不止这一句,考生考前可以适当积累句型,熟练掌握某几个句子,考场上自由发挥出来就可以了。类似的表达还有如下可以选择:
The example of sb. best supports the view/ can serve as a strong evidence of sth.
某人的例子可以非常好地证明这个观点/ 可以作为…的强有力证据:
Examples abound in history / our daily life. However, I can think of no better illustration than the following one:
历史上/ 生活中存在大量的例子。然而,除了下面这个例子,我想不到更好的例子了:
Our daily life/ history abounds with a great variety of examples, but the most typical one might be…
我们的生活中/历史上存在大量的例子,但是最具有代表性的也许是…
An illustration may make the point clear:一个例子或许能使这个观点更为清楚:
Take, for example, the emergency situations that we encountered almost every day:
以我们每天都会遇到的紧急情况作为例子:
作文第2句:例子的背景描述
在例子 的具体描述的开头,交代例子发生的背景。一般使用表示过去的某个时间状语,比如“yesterday, last years, last week”等。除了交代事件发生的时间(when),当然还要交代事件发生的人物(who)、地点(where)或者事件发生的原因(why)等。这样可以使例子的背景丰富,具有可信度,而且在字数上也有保证;
作文第3句:例子的情节转折(及情绪与应对)
在事件描述的过程中,通过“转折”来引出与论证的主题有关的情况。举例显得情节跌宕,且和主题符合。通常使用“yet, however, unfortunately, ironically(令人讽刺的是)”等单词作为衔接。为了增加文字表述的内容,在“转折”的情况出现之后,我们还可以写出面对这种情况之后人物的情绪和思维,可以使用单词“I told myself that…/ I knew that…”等等;最后,面对发生的转折情况和出现了相应的情绪之后,需要采取具体的行动来应对这种的局势,这个时候可以使用“hence(因此),thus, then”等单词作为句子拓展的衔接。
总而言之,在举例的第三句话,应该是整个具体描述的举例论证的“情节高潮”-- 在这里要写出“转折情况”、“情绪变化”以及“如何应对”等三个部分。
作文第4句:例子的结果,与主旨的结合
通过例子的“背景描述”、“转折情况”、“情绪思维”和“应对处理”的四个步骤的具体描述,最终要给出这个例子的结果(consequence),一般用单词“finally, it turned out that …”等作为衔接。这个例子的“结果”,应该与作文的主旨结合和映衬,表明这个例子能够合理地支撑观点。
我们通过如下这几个例子来看看具体举例的这4句话是如何应用的:
1Numerous examples can be found in our daily life, taking myself as a case in point:2last year, I went to study at U.C.Berkeley as an exchange student. Having arrived there, I found that classmates, teachers and staffs were not as friendly and warm-hearted as I had expected. 3Disappointed as I was, I endeavored to be accepted by them. I smiled to everyone I met - to those who helped me, or even to those who I didn't recognize - 4 it turned out that smile was the best way to shorten distance among people and I could get along well with my classmates, roommates and teachers only after two weeks.
1很多的例子在生活中可以找到,仅以我自己为例:2去年,我作为一名交换生到加州大学伯克利分校学习。到那儿之后,我发现同学、老师和员工都没有我所预期的那么友好和热情。3尽管我很失望,但是我依旧努力使他们接受我。对我遇见的每个人,对帮助我的人,甚至是那些我不认识的人,我都报以微笑。4结果,我发现微笑是缩减人与人之间的距离的最好的方式,并且,只在三个星期之后,我就和同学、室友以及老师们相处得非常愉快。
如上的例子的最大的特征,在于“描述具体,内容丰富”。确实,相对于“一句话”的例子,这个例子无论在内容和字数,逻辑和可信度上都更为突出。除却这个例子的文字表达需要在考场自由发挥之外,这种“具体描述”举例的论证方式,第1、2、3、4句话的写作逻辑还是比较有规律可循,或者说事比较容易模仿的。
好文章就要一起分享!
[公共课:]
[专业课:]
[专 硕:]
[公共课:]
[专业课:]
[专 硕:]
考试点,高清考研在线教育视频微支付学习平台。
200万考研人的精神家园!寻找志同道合的研友,互动交流...
613名考研名师,5320名在读高分研究生。天天直播最鲜活...
免费提供考研择校分析及专业课复习指南,分享最精准的专业...
数十万考研学子在这里寻找研友、寻求帮助、传授经验...
免费分享考研真题、高分笔记、名师讲义等考研资料!高二英语作文:我的生活方式(My Lifestyle)
Different people have different lifestyles. They do the same things from morning to evening every day.
Usually, they write their plans on paper. But sometimes they remember what things they will do in their minds. I also have my own lifestyle. it is wonderful! I get up early on weekdays, and do the school things then. But at the weekend, i never get up early. I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime. One day, I stayed in bed very late. it was a weekday. The clock rang. It was six thirty. but I didn&t&t hear it. I stayed in bed until seven o&clock. I looked at the clock and jumped from the bed to the floor. I was afraid, &oh, my god, i will be late.& I shouted. So I didn&t have breakfast. I put on my shoes and took a taxi to the school. i was in good luck that day. I wasn&t late for school. I was pleased that time.
I think I should get up earlier on weekdays or i will be late. I believe you get up earlier on weekdays. Best wishes for you.
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信