老师弄了个课前3分钟 &自己不会写 才上网弄的 本人对英语一窍不通........&给个好点的
吓~!你现在不是在上网么?自己找撒!
就是找不到啊(没好读的字数又长的啊)
还要念出来啊?要你用中文写过来,我在网上帮你翻译~
嗯 &可是我不知道写什么啊!麻烦死了& 读完还要上交老师
我帮你查查
我找不到好的.........
500字好像太多了吧!
Morning, I just got out of bed, the human exceptionally was excited.Because today is in August 15, annual Midautumn Festival finally came.Today an early in the morning, father and mother also have me on to arrive the supermarket to do grocery shopping together, foods and so on moon cake.
Father and mother all busy are in the afternoon killing the chicken in the kitchen, kills the fish, slices meat, to cut the vegetable, busy really is the delight.
Has the dinner time, I eat meal earnestly, a little wolfs down simply resembles.Before long, I had the food on first.I have immediately completed the preparatory work which enjoys looking at the moon.
And so on and so on, and so on and so on, I have not always been able to open the moon mysterious veil.Was unable to restrain to let me remember Chang E to rush the month story, the people will be in order to commemorate Chang E only then in August 15 to decide as the people to long for the reunion midautumn festival festival.Also made me to remember the famous poem static nocturnal revery which enjoyed great popularity: In front of the bed the bright moonlight light, doubts is the ground frost.Raises the head looks the bright moonlight, lowers the head thinks the hometown.This first poem displayed poet Li Bai to miss the hometown the sentiment.Caused me often to remember the soldier who guarded the border area not to be able to reunite in Midautumn Festival this day with the family member.
Doesn&t this moon how appear the true colors, as soon as I think to see in the book to say: How round, bright, big, beautiful midautumn festival moon! I hundred think do not have its solution to inquire the guardian, originally I am the 13th typhoon “woods Larke” influence.Although today has not been able like I to hope sees Midautumn Festival&s moon, but I am extremely happy.
Midautumn Festival&s origin also some people said was at that time the common people for overthrows Yuan Dynasty&s tyrannical rule” to kill the boots, extinguished Yuan D In August 15 each family together begin” the paper admits in the moon cake to transmit mutually! Has been overthrown to in the August 15 Yuan Dynasty by the common people. Perhaps we eat the moon cake now are in order to celebrate the victory joyfully! Also some people said Midautumn Festival is the abundant harvest season, is the farmers experiences enjoys the abundant harvest joyful and happy!

Midautumn Festival is joyful, is the reunion symbol, is the fill joyful symbol, lets our together happy this has” the significance”” Midautumn Festival!” !
难忘的中秋节
早晨,我刚刚起床,人就异常兴奋。因为今天是八月十五号,一年一度的中秋节终于来了。今天一大清早,爸爸妈妈还有我就一起到超市买菜,月饼等食物。&& 下午爸爸妈妈都在厨房里忙着杀鸡,杀鱼,切肉,切菜,忙的真是不亦乐乎。&&&& 吃晚饭的时候,我埋头吃饭,简直有点狼吞虎咽似的。不一会儿,我就第一个吃好了饭。我马上去做好了赏月的准备工作。&&&& 等啊等,等啊等,我始终没能揭开月亮神奇的面纱。不禁让我想起了嫦娥奔月的故事,人们是为了纪念嫦娥才将八月十五定为了人们企盼团圆的中秋佳节。还令我想起了一首脍炙人口的名诗静夜思:床前明月光,疑是地上霜。举头望明月,低头思故乡。这首诗表现了诗人李白思念家乡的感情。使我不时想起了驻守边疆的战士在中秋节这个日子里不能与家人团聚。这月亮怎么还不现出真面目,我想一睹书中所说:多么圆,亮,大,美丽的中秋月亮啊!我百思不得其解的去询问家长,原来我的是受第13号台风“森拉克”的影响。虽然今天没能如我所愿的看到中秋节的月亮,但是我还是十分开心。中秋节的来历也有人说是当时老百姓们为推翻元朝的暴虐统治把”杀靴子,灭元朝;八月十五家家齐动手”的纸条放进月饼里互相传递!到了八月十五元朝被老百姓们推翻了.也许我们现在吃月饼是为了庆祝胜利的喜悦吧!也有人说中秋节是丰收的季节,是农民们体验享受丰收的喜悦与高兴吧! 中秋节是快乐的,是团圆的象征,是充满喜悦的象征,让我们共同欢过这个有”意义”的”中秋节!” 吧!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求帮写(或者找)一篇关于环保的英语作文,60词就好。_百度知道
求帮写(或者找)一篇关于环保的英语作文,60词就好。
提问者采纳
vegetation had been greatly reduced with the rapid growth of modern cities, water and soil, the environmental matter is an important issue that directly affects every human in the worldThere are still many problems of environmental protection in recent years. One of the most serious problems is the serious pollution of air。The polluted air does great harm to people’s health.In conclusion. What is more. The polluted water causes diseases and death
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁自定义作文,你们写过的随便发一篇给我就好了_百度知道
自定义作文,你们写过的随便发一篇给我就好了
提问者采纳
这几个星期,老天爷像有什么伤心事似的,不停地掉“金豆豆”。我走在回家的路上,不停地埋怨老天爷,该过马路了,绿灯!运气真好,我昂首阔步地走过了马路。回头一看,一位阿姨映入我的眼帘。她带着墨镜,手里拿着一根拐杖不停地四处敲打,另一只手拿着一把漂亮缉礌光啡叱独癸扫含激的花伞,雨越下越大……..我立刻明白了,这位阿姨是个盲人,突然,绿灯转换成了红灯,汽车开动了。我心里暗想:糟了,盲人危险了!果然,盲人似乎听到了汽车开动的声音,脸上露出了惊慌的神色,拐杖抖抖簌簌地四处敲打,可碰到的全是车胎,一辆汽车突然疾驰而来,眼看就要冲到盲人面前了,我闭上眼睛,不忍心往下看去。心想,完了,要发生一场血淋淋的车祸了。突然,我身后的一个人窜出去,推开了盲人,自己也往后退了几步。呼—总算没有发生车祸,我长舒一口气,定睛一看,原来是个小男孩。小男孩搀扶着盲人说道:“阿姨,让我来扶您过马路吧!”那位盲人忙不迭地谢道:“谢谢,太谢谢您了!”我立刻猜小男孩保准会说:“这时我应该做的,不用谢,阿姨,下次过马路小心点儿。”没想到他居然说道:“没什么,我的妈妈也是盲人,她过马路时,也经常会有好心人这么扶她一把。”我一惊,立刻集中精神注意他的神态,只见他是那么自然,仿佛他搀扶的是他母亲一样。看见他们俩的身影越来越模糊,逐渐消失在雨帘中….雨,仍然在淅淅沥沥的下着,我的心里暗暗地想着:那个小男孩仿佛就是那宽阔海洋中一颗很小很小的水珠,虽然很小,却足以反射整个社会。
平常一点的,不要水平太好
  这是发生在我身边的一件事,每当我在公交车上看到有人让座,我便会回忆起那件事。这件事既让我对自己感到十分惭愧,也让我对一位素不相识的人产生一种敬佩之情。  那是一年前的一个星期日的上午,我上完学习班乘公交车去爸爸单位。我一上公交车,就赶紧抢了个空位子,看也不看,便一屁股坐下去。随后又往车厢里一瞧,车厢里的人还真不少,整个车厢就像个沙丁鱼罐头,比肩继踵,拥挤不堪。  我正悠闲地坐着,看窗外的美景时,一位老奶奶上车了。“朝我这排坐位走来,我想:到爸爸单位还有好多站路呢,让了座以后挤在人堆里多累啊。到底让不让?正当我犹豫的时候,一个小伙子站了起来,对老奶奶说:“老奶奶,您坐我的位子好了。”然后,他扶老奶奶小心地坐下,而他一直靠着座位,一手直撑着,紧握扶手,用力抵抗着拥挤的地方。我见老奶奶有了座位,心里也没有再想什么了,继续欣赏风景。  车又经过了好几个站点,可是只有从前门上来的人,却不见从后门走出去的人,车厢里更加拥挤了。我见那小伙子被挤得满脸汗珠,腰背渐渐地弯起来,很艰难地站着。好不容易到了终点站,下车的人非常多,我和那小伙子也准备下车。大家你推我挤地朝车门走去。突然,不知哪个人把小伙子的腿撞了一下,小伙子“哎哟”尖叫了一声,咬着牙,脸上露出痛苦的表情,捂着腿下了车。我心里觉得很奇怪:撞一下也能疼成这样?我带着一个“问号”走出了公交车,只见那小伙子正坐在路边,卷起裤腿,查看伤口。啊!原来那是条伤腿,被纱布紧紧地包住了膝盖,他受过伤!  我站在那里,呆若木鸡,看看胸前的红领巾,觉得脸上火辣辣的。心想:我是一个少先队员,我对得起红领巾吗?我真是太惭愧了。  这件事虽然过去了那么长的时间,但我却记忆犹新。这件事一直告诉我:要做一个乐于助人的人,只有帮助别人,才能更加快乐。
没五百字吧
五百字,不信你数。我不介意=_=
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
秋天是蓝色的,你看那瓦蓝的天空,博大,清澈,幽远………
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能写一篇英语作文,随便什么题目,80_百度知道
谁能写一篇英语作文,随便什么题目,80
his morning our school held a sports meeting:30 . Our teather asked us have a good rest .I got the first place and Wang Yi the second.Wang Yi and I ran in the 800-meter race.we were all happy. We had no lessons this afternoon . What a
happy day!
可以了吧.The sports meeting was over at 11
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
Our teather asked us have a good rest .Wang Yi and I ran in the 800-meter race. We had no lessons this afternoon :30 This morning our school held a sports meeting.I got the first place and Wang Yi the second.The sports meeting was over at 11. What a
happy day.we were all happy
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译英语随便写作文
帮我翻译英语随便写作文
&&&& Wang Fang lives in a tall building.She gets on well with all her neighbors.But two weeks ago, a new family moved in next door.There are two boys and a girl in the new family. Mr.Green and Mr.Green like music very much . Mr.Green is a music teacher in a middle school,ahd he is learning to play the drum.He plays the drum very late at night. Mrs.Green gets up very early and practices singing.Their children are so active that they move the chairs ahd toys heavily while playing games.Besides,their sons often play basketball at home and their daughter dances to loud rock music.
&&& The Greens make so much noise.Since they moved here, Wang Fang and her family have been living with the noise.Thy can't sleep at night or rest in the daytime.They become angry more easily than before.Fang's one-year-old son becomes so upset that he can't stop crying.So she decides to have a talk with the Greens.
翻译下 帮帮忙 谢谢
现在请你以Wang Fang的名义写一封信给Mr.Green and Mrs.Green。
1;指出Mr.Green and Mrs.Green一家行为带来的困扰。
2:提出你的要求和建议。
词数80左右
Dear Mr.and Mr.Green,
&&&&&&& Welcome to our neighborhood.I am very glad our families become neighbors,
王芳住在一幢高楼里,她和她所有的邻居都相处得很融洽。但是两星期之前,一个新的家庭搬到隔壁。在这个新的家庭里有两个男孩和一个女孩。格林先生和格林太太非常喜欢音乐,格林先生是中学里的一名音乐教师和他是学习打鼓的,在夜里他打鼓打得很晚。格林太太很早就起床和练习唱歌。他们的孩子都很活跃(活泼),他们猛烈地(大力地)移动椅子和玩具来玩游戏。此外,他们的儿子经常在家里打篮球和他们的女儿在家里跟着大声的摇滚音乐来跳舞。
格林一家制造这么多的噪音。自从他们搬到这里开始,王芳和她的家人就一直居住(生活)在噪音里(一直忍受着噪音)。他们晚上无法入睡或在白天里休息。他们变得比以前更容易生气。王芳一岁大的儿子变得如此心烦以至于他不能停止哭泣。所以她决定要和格林一家谈话。(翻译得有点不准,但差不多就这意思吧。)
(花了不少时间,应该差不多了,用太生的词我怕你不太理解,我就尽量用一些你们应该学过的词)写作:
Dear Mr.and Mr.Green,
&&&&&&&& Hello, welcome your coming and become my neighbor, but for future we can get on well with the& more harmonious, I made some advice to you.&Because of Mr.Green plays the drum very late at night and Mrs. Green gets up early practice singing, in additiona,your children at home playing basketballand put the rock music to dance aloud, which caused a lot of noise, brings us trouble. Therefore, I hope you will change. The first: your home can be installed noise-storey glass to reduce noise, when you& play the drum in the home , singing or your children play the game, so they are not trouble to our neighbor。The second: if your son& playing basketballat home, you should start early and neighbors put in words and say sorry , of course,if can play basketball in the basketball court is better。The third: when your daughter put rock music to dance can put down or wear earplugs voice, so that the noise is reduced. I hope you can accept I mention of these Suggestions, thank you.
Welcome to our neighborhood.I am very glad our families become neighbors.
你好,欢迎你们的到来和成为我的邻居,但是,为了以后我们能相处的更融洽,我提了一些建议给你们。由于格林先生在夜里打鼓打得很晚和格林太太很早起床练习唱歌,另外,你们的孩子在家里打篮球和放着大声的摇滚音乐来跳舞,造成了很多的噪音,给我们带来了麻烦。因此,我希望你们能有所改变。第一:你们家里可以装隔音玻璃来减少噪音,当你们要在家里打鼓,唱歌或你的孩子玩游戏时,这样就不用给邻居带来麻烦.第二:如果你们的儿子要在家里打篮球,你们应该先提前和邻居要说清楚和说声抱歉,当然可以在篮球场上打篮球就更好,第三:当你们的女儿放摇滚音乐来跳舞时可以把声音调低或带上耳塞,这样噪音就减少了。我希望你们能接受我提的这些建议,谢谢。(我猜,15分应该能拿8分吧。有错的希望你自己更正,但最好是自己写。)
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信