高二年级英语作文
高三年级英语作文
I have a best friend……
Dear Jack, Thank you for your ……
It was my birthday yesterday……英语作文My lifestyk_百度知道
英语作文My lifestyk
作文题目是 My& lifestyk
我有更好的答案
For breakfast I eat egg,因为我每天都锻炼。我非常喜欢喝牛奶,因为我认为它很难喝并且它对我们的身体有害.
我的生活方式
我认为我很健康。所以我认为一个好的健康会帮助我们学习的更容易, because I exercise every day,水果;t good for our henlth。对于早餐,所以我每天都和牛奶.For dinner I always have some meat,我总是吃一些肉。对于午饭,so I drink milk every day,蔬菜和一些甜点,fruit,eitherMy lifestyle
你写错了把
应该是“我的生活方式”I think I am very healthy.For lunch I eat vegetables。对于晚饭.I occassionally drink coffee,喝牛奶和面包,vegetables and some desserts.And I never eat junk food ,米或者是面条,milk and bread。并且也我从不吃垃圾食品,because I think it is awful and it isn&#39,我吃蔬菜,我吃鸡蛋,rice or noodles。我偶尔喝咖啡.So I think good health can help us learn easier.I like drinking milk very much
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文my hobby_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
英语作文my hobby
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢友情链接与合作单位
&免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有英语作文My Favourite Animal我最喜欢的动物
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《英语作文My Favourite Animal我最喜欢的动物》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。My Favourite AnimalI have a dog. It is my favourite animal. His name is Beibei. His name and my name are the same. I like Beibei very much. He is only one year old now. He is very small. He is black and white. And he has one sister. She is yellow and white. His mother is white. His father is black. It is very clever. And it is very lovely. So I like him. He has a very small nose, two eyes and two small ears. He has a small mouth, too. He has four legs and a small face. He loves meat very much. There is a bowl near his house. There is always some bones or pork in it. And it is always very clean. His house is very beautiful. The door is red. And there are two windows in the wall. The wall is white and pink. There is a lock in the door. The lock is yellow. It is very nice. Beibei loves his house very much. He usually sleeps and rests in helpful. I think so, too .我有一只狗.它是我最喜欢的动物.他的名字叫贝贝.他的名字和我的名字都是相同的.我喜欢贝贝非常多.他现在才一岁.他是非常小的.他是黑色和白色.和他有一个妹妹.她是黄色和白色的.他的母亲是白人.他的父亲是黑人.这是非常聪明的.而且它非常可爱.所以我喜欢他.他有一个非常小的鼻子,两只眼睛和两只小小的耳朵.他有一张小嘴巴,太.他有四条腿和一个小的脸.他非常喜欢肉.他爱我,我也这么认为.}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信