“爬”长城初中英语作文文

急求一篇关于长城的英语作文,不用太长,60字_百度知道
急求一篇关于长城的英语作文,不用太长,60字
提问者采纳
虽然以前我在电视上也看见过长城, and I&#39! Although previously I have seen on television the Great Wall!&quot。可是今年暑假; So we kept on weekdays,啊, the board was registered with! Thought here! Full of tourists, one by one rabbit adding that Go ahead, my firm a conviction:一条是群山的巨龙, the most memorable had to be Deng Changcheng。三龙交叠:不行!”于是我们把平日的斯文劲儿全抛到了脑后,半个小时后我登上了长城顶峰,最难忘的要属登长城了,是我们中华人民的骄傲, for half an hour later!不能,大家下车吧, I attended summer camp. The steps of the Great Wall too steep it, rather colorful dragon on dragon is slowly creeping in the dust,我们才恋恋不舍地走下长城, this board is &quot,一条是长城的巨龙!望着山顶的烽火台: &quot,很少风化,不多久我的脚就开始发酸了,呵. I held up a small team pennant! Eyeful clear。我快累得不行了!游人如织!Looking ahead! I had a rest for the first time will have a second, but also to understand the Great Wall is the wisdom of our ancestors and the power of crystals!脚也像灌了铅似的!&quot, but until today really appreciate the majestic Great Wall,衣服都贴到了背上!Great Wall, really want to give up, ah! Not, is the Chinese people&#39。大约过了半小时,我明白了坚持就是胜利的道理, we will participate in summer camp is to temper ah,一定要登上;infinite beauty in the steep peak. 3 Long overlap,一个个兔子似地往前冲。
那天吃过午饭后,我的眼前仿佛出现了三条巨龙! I sweat more flow more clothes ar!终于. This condensation of the ancient Great Wall of how many people work hard sweat and wisdom Yeah, all thrown into the back of Sven, there iLess than the Great Wall of non-hero&#39,我们便兴致勃勃地坐车出发了, Zhang guide said。——“不能,巴望着快点儿登上长城。听张导游讲,鱼贯而行,白色的灰浆线条清晰可见!Getting dark, I see the truth the persevering: No,真想放弃. The Deng Changcheng that I never forget!好美.&quot、第三次. - & Yeah!想到这儿,同时也懂得了长城是我们祖先的智慧和力量的结晶,我为你自豪,登着登着!
T After about half an hour.After lunch that day. However,还有一条是人流的巨龙!我休息了第一次就会有第二次. I&#39! &#39,我们参加夏令营就是为了磨练意志啊,这次登的是“水关长城”, ha,可转念一想:那青灰色的巨龙伏在翠绿跌宕的巨龙之上. At this point, more and not move,我们的车到了长城脚下,碧空如洗,真想休息一会儿, we drive to the Great Wall, filed out row,to! 长城!
天快黑了;water off the Great Wall。我举着小队旗,而五颜六色的巨龙则在灰龙上缓缓蠕动! Foot as a lead like irrigation!我的汗越流越多;No.After a scenic entrance. Nearby, really &quot,张导游说, have jumped out:“到了, I climb up the Great top, we reluctantly stepped down from the Great Wall, we happily drove off, before long my feet began to sour!满眼清澈, must be on board: One is the mountain of the dragon,我坚定了信念;s pride,越来越挪不动。这时. Listen to Zhang guides say,纷纷跳下车,真是“无限风光在险峰”呀; Looking at the top of the beacon。
过了景区入口! 放眼望去。这长城的台阶也太陡了吧, white mortar lines clearly visible, cloudless blue sky,工夫不负有心人,依然坚固,但直到今天才真正的体会到长城的雄伟壮观,&quot,吆喝着同伴,我又开始一步一步地向上登了, with a large section of granite stone and brick walls of gray Chengzhuan,一级竟有三四十厘米高, call her companion, can then I thought, banking on come on board the Great Wall: that blue gray green dragon and lay ups and the dragon, I started a step by step up board!‘不到长城非好汉’”。这长城凝结了古代多少人的辛勤汗水和劳动智慧呀! Finally, a much as three 40m almost too tired to die。近处,用大块花岗岩条石和灰色城砖砌成的城墙, few morals, my eyes appeared as if three Dragon。这次登长城使我终身难忘, you get off it,我参加了夏令营 , the work pays off, third, a dragon is the Great Wm proud of you, and really want to take a break! Was beautiful
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文(你暑假去了哪里)写什么例子?_百度知道
英语作文(你暑假去了哪里)写什么例子?
再列举几种(4种以上)、你暑假去了哪里、你为什么要去哪里?2?除了以上6种?4、你什么时候去的?6?3、你是怎么去哪里的、你玩的开心吗?5、你什么时候回来的例如:1
提问者采纳
长城8月10日想爬长城坐飞机8月20日开心
不是问你!我只是要你在列举几个问题!
1.交到了什么朋友2.爬长城时心理感受3.途中见闻4.谁和你一起去的5.你买了什么纪念品6.你看到长城后,感触颇多,如:这是古代人民智慧的结晶,充满了对他们的敬佩7.你将拍的照片传到网上给大家观看
恩,你英语好不好?如果英语好的话到这里:帮忙翻译一下,偶写的英语作文,怕语句不通顺~找人翻译~提出问题~(PS:想要的追分?)
追分没关系啦,只希望采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
心目中理想的假期应该是什么样的 5.有什么收获 2.都学到了些什么 4.有什么印象深刻的事 31
很好很好!还有没有更多的?(PS:想要的追分是多少?)
嗯 暂时 想到这些 PS :看着给吧 都行
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP