求一篇英语作文My friend and I 写出各自的异同50字_百度知道
求一篇英语作文My friend and I 写出各自的异同50字
急急急。 写出英语作文(加5分) 在写出初中语文考试反思(追加15分)
提问者采纳
考试的时候答题粗心大意,一个完整的人;把课堂学习放在学习的中心地位,那样不仅悲惨而且无知,有时候真的是得不偿失这次考试之所以没有考好:
1 平时没有养成细致认真的习惯;考试前做好充分准备,如果因为自己的兴趣严重耽搁了学习就不好了。言外之意。
3 没有解决好兴趣与课程学习的矛盾:
平时锻炼自己,不仅不好。
综上、马马虎虎,并学有余力地积极发展兴趣爱好,强迫自己养成细致认真的习惯。自己有很多兴趣,一个明白的人,我却没有按照这句至理名言行事,导致很多题目会做却被扣分甚至没有做对,无准备之仗很难打赢,我决心,导致这次考试吃了亏。
2 准备不充分,但是。毛主席说,不打无准备之仗,让自己的兴趣被平白无故抹煞,作为一个人,当然不应该同机器一样,总结原因如下,打一场酣畅淋漓、悲壮彻底
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
so,is called Jacky.He and I want to be the great man in the futureMy friend.He is shorter than me.We help each other when one of us is in trouble.And I&#39,both of us study hard,and so do I.He always come and go alone.Hm thinner than him,just as he like,with thick glasses
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇高中英语作文 题目如下 我是王刚 是一名高中生 想向报社投稿说说自己的烦恼 1。初中成绩名列前茅,_百度知道
求一篇高中英语作文 题目如下 我是王刚 是一名高中生 想向报社投稿说说自己的烦恼 1。初中成绩名列前茅,
高中却难进前十2。自己忧心忡忡,父母老师都担心能否考取名牌大学3别的成绩 好的同学学的很轻松,但自己常常晚上学了3到4小时仍然觉得时间不够用4100字左右
提问者采纳
I am writing to you to tell you some of my worries.
When I am a junior middle school student,my mark is among the best of the successful students, my parents and my teacher also feel anxious about whether I could enter the famous colleges,However,but I often felt time is limited even I learned 3 or 4 hours at night,now it is hard for me to be top ten students,
Now I am a high school student,s worse,other good students studied very relaxed.
I don't know what to do.I am so worried about this,thanks and best wishs to youDear editor.What&#39,could you give me some advice to help me
提问者评价
你真强,谢谢
其他类似问题
高中英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
要自己努力
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇题目是学校生活和校外生活不同的英语作文
求一篇题目是学校生活和校外生活不同的英语作文
求一篇英语作文,题目是学校生活和校外生活不同。。。谢谢,急要。。。
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 #$·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 @#·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思
考试作文 ·英语六级作文
这里有近两千篇英语作文,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
的感言:谢谢
其他回答 (1)
i am very happy that i find the webside of the English study room this noon . I am a self-taught student and i dream i can make a lot of friends that love english study .I have no chance to be a school student but i believe hard work can equal to the smart. There were only two creature that can get the top of the high point the eagle and the snail . The eagle may get the target very easily but the snail is much more difficult but if there a friend who can do him a favor maybe he can get the point more easy .
The name of my essay is the
big day ,for i am on the way to make friend on this day .A friend in need is a friend indeed .
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导求一篇英语四级作文的范文 题目要求大概是为自己工作还是为他人工作好 真的很急啊 求各位大神帮忙_百度知道
求一篇英语四级作文的范文 题目要求大概是为自己工作还是为他人工作好 真的很急啊 求各位大神帮忙
提问者采纳
She said,“Hi handsome. I turned around to find a wrinkled. Can I give you a hug,little old lady beaming up at me with a smile that lit up her entire being?”I laughed and enthusiastically responded. My name is Rose,“Of course you may. I' m eighty-seven years old.”and she gave me a giant squeezeThe first day of school our professor introduced himself and challenged us to get to know someone we didn&#39. I stood up to look around when a gentle handt already know
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语四级作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇初中水平的英语作文。 题目--My mother_百度知道
写一篇初中水平的英语作文。 题目--My mother
提问者采纳
grape isHello&quot. It is the stories that made me understand how to be a good people .Mum is kindly and quite easy to get on well with her. She likes watching TV while weaving cloth.In my memory, I could walk without anyone&#39. I can not forget those nightgs when Mum sat next to my bed and read stories to me. She loves sportsso that she stayed at home all days for the 2008 Olympic Games. When I was young. Frequently all my family will have a rest on a hill at weekends. She is my first teacher in my life and also is on to others. She often told us that grape is full of nutrition.
Ms help and speak fluently. Step by step,Mum always stayed beside me and taught me how to walk and how to say &quotMum is fourty years old and acts as an ordinary office worker in a company, also she is interested in climbing mountains
再简单一点,70词左右
My mother is a beautiful woman. She was very competent. Every day to see her in the household. She cooks very delicious, in my heart no one can more than her. In the morning, she got up earlier than me for my breakfast. At noon, she sweep the floor. At night, she slept late than me, is to pack up my desk. In my heart, my mother was the most beautiful woman. Mom. I love you!你看看行不,记得采纳啊
可以么?求采纳啊啊啊!挣财富啊
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文 的文章

更多推荐