帮写两篇初中英语作文文

帮忙写两篇英语作文_百度知道
帮忙写两篇英语作文
在日常生活中有些人经常有不文明行为。你最不喜欢哪些不文明行为?如果看到不文明行为发生,你会怎么做?请写一篇60-70词左右的短文。
根据中英文提示写一篇作文,可适当发挥,词数70左右。
Jack昨天早晨骑自行车上学时,由于匆忙,在十字路口被一辆小汽车撞了,右腿受伤了,被送往医院。。。。。。
所需词汇:get up late,hit,break in leg,send......to hospital,stay there,feel sad,be more careful
我初二,都没学过关于这两篇的单词,各位大虾帮帮忙。还有几道题。
sea(同音词)____________
fine(最高级)_____________
knife(复数)______________
out(反义词)_______________
dangerous(名词)_________
happy(最高级)_________
delicious(最高级)_________
Chinese(复数)_________一共100分,请各位踊跃答题,先到先得
提问者采纳
sea=seefine=bestknife=knivesout=indangerous=danger(不肯定)happy=happiest(不肯定)delicious=most deliciouschinese=chineses(不肯定)yesterday,Jack was get up late,so he went school as soon as possible,but when he cross a road, he suddenly hit by a car and break in leg.He was sent to hospitally immediately by the driver,doctor said that he need to stay in hospital for a few days and he feel very sad about this because he will be not in school for a few days and the homework will accumulate more.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
kjip late,hi kjrtu
tekjtiu,breakierkjidj
jiyrum ydijt
in leg,senddiugrj
dgg etyte tr ut yi87 o re t t u t yin
mnhgjkjihg
sea=seefine=bestknife=knivesout=indangerous=danger(不肯定)happy=happiest(不肯定)delicious=most deliciouschinese=chineses(不肯定)yesterday,Jack was get up late,so he went school as soon as possible,but when he cross a road, he suddenly hit by a car and break in leg.He was sent to hospitally immediately by the driver,doctor said that he need to stay in hospital for a few days and he feel very sad about this because he will be not in school for a few days and the homework will accumulate more.
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮我写两篇关于“英语学习”话题的作文,每篇120字左右,赏一百金
谁帮我写两篇关于“英语学习”话题的作文,每篇120字左右,赏一百金
补充:英语作文
Pay More Attention to the Spelling
As we know,spelling is an important part of English learning.Only when we spell an word correctly,can we remember it clearly.Hower,many students attach little importance to spelling.The cause is that they don't think spelling is important.What's more,spelling is hard work,and they don't it.
In my view,we should pay great attention to our spelling.It's a good way to remember words.We should spend more time on spelling so that we can remember the new words clearly.
再来一个
Nowadays, many students do not pay more attention to the English spelling,this phenomenon is increasingly common, after investigating, I think it is because of the following two reasons.
Firstly, many students think that good test scores is a master of English, therefore, they tend to accumulate the knowledge for the examination.
Secondly, more and more student pursue oral english as pure as BBC, VOA broadasters'accent.
I think this is a misunderstanding for the english learning, the word seems like the skeleton of english, it is very important to grasp them, which will also help us to grasp the relation between pronunciation and spelling
的感言:感谢您,这世界还是有好人啊!
其他回答 (1)
英语难学吗?如果你三天打鱼,两天晒网,你可能终生不能学会;如果你能以持之以恒的态度去学习,学好英语是没有问题的。 在今天和明天的中国,你应该具备两个工具是:英语、电脑。这两个工具你必须学会,而且在你的工作中离不了它们。即使学不到学问家的程度,但至少你应该会应用它们。特别是将来你所处的环境、你所需要的资料中,有很大一部分是英语。所以学好英语,势在必行。 如果你还没有入门,要先过语音这一关,免得你说的英语别人听不懂。 第二是词汇关,你住的单词、短语越多,你学会英语的路就越短。达到一般的水平,你的词汇量应该在3千到4千的水平。 第三是听力关,你要大量地听别人说、广播讲。逐渐地提高自己的听力水平。 第四是说和写,你要在学习英语的同时自己学说、学写。自己学着写一些句子,写一些短文。 以上四关实际上要同时攻克,不可偏费,同时学习,同时提高。
下面谈谈学习毅力的问题。如果你有坚强的毅力,那么世界上就没有什么难事。学英语关键是能够持之以恒。 在学习过程中,你应该制订一个计划,一天记住几个单词,一天记住一两个句型。你不要小看&持之以恒&的力量。举个例子: 如果你一天背5个单词一年就是1825个单词,相当于初中三年再加高中一年零两个月的词汇量。如果你坚持两年你就能住3650个单词,相当于中学六年包括本科两年的词汇量。 在制订计划时要遵循以下几项原则: 1、计划要切实可行,不要好高务远。上面的例子已经说明,只要你能坚持天天学习,英语一定能学好。 2、要有坚强的毅力,每天都学习,不因为某些事而耽误了学习。如果哪天的工作没有完成,第二天一定要补上。连续不学习的时间不要超过两天。 3、要有一个帐本,哪天学会了哪几个单词,哪几个句型一定记录在案。 4、为了把单词、句型真正学到手,第二天一定要复习第一天的,第三天一定要复习第二天和第一天的内容。 5、所选择的课本可以是一套或两套,千万别太多。实际学英语的书没有什么好坏之分,只要你能按照一套或两套一直学下去,就一定能学好。 怎么样,你有决心学好英语吗?现在就开始吧!
第二篇:首先,我们要知道什么是“有血有肉”的作文。我以为所谓的“有血有肉”其实是指:从形式上看,文章的结构赏心悦目,另辟蹊径,标新立异,构思精巧;从内容上看,情真意切,引人入胜,读来荡气回肠,感同身受。
其次,就是要知道如何办到。
第一点:心态。不要刻意追求某种高度或者某种境界,要写出文章不能寄望于一蹴而就,也没有立竿见影的秘诀可循,有的仅是“十年磨一剑”的矜持和大度。
第二点:文学作品是现实生活的浓缩和升华,它的材料来源于生活同时又高于生活,只要你是个生活的“有心人”,善于捕捉生活中的点滴小事,并对这些所谓的“小事”仔细斟酌、咂摸,你就会找到与众不同的作文的切入点和立足点。这个要练就“看山不是山,看水不是水”的本领,也就是说要练就思维拓展的本领。 第三点:要常读、善读别人的作品。不拘泥于名人的文学作品,尽量读得杂一些。好的文学作品会给你启示,让你往往灵感突现;差的文学作品会让你看见自己身上同样的问题,并促使自己去改正。另外,适当的做一做读书笔记更好。 第四点:多练练笔。时常写写文章,不必都是长篇大作,一些小片段也好,时常练一练,对提高写作水平有帮助。 就这么多了,OK?
那位说老子三天打鱼两天晒网的傻鸟,像你这么笨的猪头肯定写不出来啊!满嘴胡言乱语,一副道貌岸然的样子,你就像一坨屎一样你知道吗?你爹娘把你生出来就是要你来网上卖傻的吗?你牛逼干吗要到老子这里来混分啊!估计你也没多大的能耐!明天要考试了,老师告诉我们英语作文题目,有俩哥们叫我帮忙,老子不想写,不好拒绝,怎么样,你是傻逼吗?脑袋进水了是吧?还是脑袋被门夹了?有种你写啊?就没见过你这么猪头的猪头。
草,你吗,你他吗找骂吗逼,老子就是在网上找的敷衍你的,像你他,吗的这样的家族败,类,狗屎一坨的人,就是他妈专门被人骗的,老子就是找你这种他吗全家死光没人教的砸种骗,草尼吗,要不是你他吗脑子进屎了,你祖宗我继续骗你个死砸种!草
等待您来回答
外语领域专家请高手帮我写两篇英语小作文_百度知道
请高手帮我写两篇英语小作文
&&Will online shopping replace traditional shopping&& \ &&Save the nature for man&&. 每篇120字左右,尽量多用四级词汇.谢谢.
提问者采纳
第一篇是原创 第二篇是找的呵呵~~Will online shopping replace traditional shopping ?
As the internet is widely used all over the world ,it is a trend that some traditional things are out of date nowadays ,as for shopping ,it is also like this .But will online shopping replace traditional shopping ?In my opinion ,the answer is no.
The first point is that ,not all people are invovled in online shopping ,We can say that most people are not so optimistic about the developing of the online shopping ,because they can clearly view some shortcomings of online shopping . Such as the worry of the quality.because the buyers will not view the goods before they buy them .So it provides more opportunities for the sellers to cheat.And it is not novelty for us to say people being cheat by online shopping.
Next point be rooted in the idea of traditon.People are more likely to be limited in the sructure of some traditional things ,this is also very popular in shopping.So it is not likely to be changed so directly in the problem of idea.
Although online shopping is developing very sharply nowadays,but it is not likely to change to replace the tradtional shopping now.
Save the natureNowadays, the environment problem is getting obvious. When we crazily use the nature resources, we are suffering the bad consequence.
People cut down many trees every year and kill the rare animals. They also put out of exhaust gas. It makes the temperature get higher and higher. The high temperature still affects the nature in many ways, such as lead to the raise of sea rim and the thaw of glacier. Maybe the earth is now crying and the nature is angry about what the human have done. If we continued to destroy the earth, we would be punished by the strong nature. The n nobody can get rid of it.
Facing on the austere(严峻的) situation, what can we do? We just need to protect our earth instead of hurt it. Firstly, we must make a plan and use law to manage people. Secondly, we should enhance self – awareness of protect nature. It’s necessary and important. Lastly, we must insist on The strategy of sustainable development(可持续发展战略). Let’s save our beautiful nature. Please don’t give press to the nature.
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
Will online shopping replace traditional shopping
Today, online shopping has become more and more popular, and it seems to be a kind of mainstream in shopping mode during people, so the question whether online shopping replace traditional shopping or not comes into people's topic.As to me, online shopping will get more and more developed but it will not replace traditional shopping, and the reasons are listed in the following part: the first thing, the trust crisis always exists in online shopping, as customers can not really know the quality of the goods they need. And there are so many liars who make use of online business cheating those who buy things on the net. The second, there is no perfect rule to manage the trade online, if customers buy a wrong thing, it is hard for them to change what they really need and even impossible to return the thing for money. And the two disadvantages are the largest obstacles to stop online shopping replacing traditional shopping, I think.So online shopping will not replace traditional shopping.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写两篇题目为friendship的英语作文,都是50字左右..谢谢了 急用!
帮忙写两篇题目为friendship的英语作文,都是50字左右..谢谢了 急用!
初中水平就成 不要太复杂..
补充:要简单点的,初中水平就成, 不要太复杂
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& friendship
& FriendshipFriendship is one of the greatest pleasure that people can enjoy. It implies loyalty, cordiality, sympathy, affection and readiness to help. Real friends are those who can share all our sorrows and double all our joys. No man makes most of his life, either in business or in society, without carefully and conscientiously striving to win the right kind of friends as he goes along.
&&&&&&&& Friendship
&We should choose those as our friends who have good character, superior &ability and kindliness of heart. We’ll treat our friends with courtesy , be careful not to interfere unreasonably with them, or not ridicule &their proceedings. We should forgive their mistakes and try to help them as much as possible. If we try to do these things, we’ll retain our friends and keep the sacred lamp of friendship burning all our life.
&
&&&&& Friendship
& What is friendship? It is to relate with somebody without need for money or objective. It is to need emotion and over wealth is friendship , no matter what their background , age , sex or personality.& Friendship can be pure. We hear , nowdays, however, how one can be cheated by friends. Many people get along with someone because they have a lot of money. It is doultful that is real friendship.
&&&&& Friendship
& Having friends, one can be find happiness. If you are in trouble your friends will help you through or at least comfort you. When you are happy , they share it with you. They are also there for you to chat with at any time.It is a wonderful feeling, as the proverb says" to love each other is easy but to make frieds is hard", So, it is crutial that we should get along with our friends. Wish every people have their friendship.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁能帮我写两篇 暑假 (喜或怒)的英语作文 60个单词左右_百度知道
谁能帮我写两篇 暑假 (喜或怒)的英语作文 60个单词左右
搞错,是日记
提问者采纳
Today, I went camping with my family. We decided to make a barbecue in the valley. So we collected some tree sticks to make a fire. My father asked me if I could try to make a fire. I was glad to take the job. Then I tried to set fire to the wood with a match, but produced only smoke. Then my father said, &That's not the right way. I'll show you how to do it. First use the small pieces of wood because they catch fire easily. Then put the larger ones on top of them.&My father helped me make a big fire. Today, My friend Tom and I decided to make a kite. First we went out and found two straight sticks of the same length. We brought them back home and tied them with a piece of string into the shape of a cross. Then we took some string and used it to tie the four ends of the sticks together. Then, we spread some brightly coloured paper over the frame and glued it around the string. We stuck a tail made of paper to one of the corners, and tied a long string to the centre of the kite. If tomorrow is windy, We wll take the kite to a hill near their house and fly it.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信