英语作文网文

介绍自己的英语作文
介绍自己的英语作文共9篇 &&
Hello,everyone!
My name is Winnie.Im a 15 years old girl. I live in the beautiful city of Ganzhou. 
Im an active,lovely and clever girl.In the school,my favourite subject is maths.Perhaps someone thinks its difficult to study well.But I like it.I belive that if you try your best,everything can be done well. 
I also& sports very much.Such as,running,volleyball and so on.
Im kind-hearted. If you need help,please come to me .
I hope we can be good friends!
OK.This is me .A sunny girl.
Hello, everyone!My name is Winnie. I'm a 15 years old girl. I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao.  I'm an active, lovely, and clever girl. In the school my favorite subject is math. Perhaps someone thinks it's difficult to study well. But I like it. I believe that if you try your best, everything can be done well.  also like sports very much. Such as, running, volleyball and so on. I'm kind-hearted. If you need help, please come to me.I hope we can be good friends!  OK. This is me .A sunny girl. &  i am a 10 years old boy. smart and handsome. i am proud of myself. because i can get perfect scores in chinese, math and english. it is not good enough, i am also proud of being an elder brother. that is a friday evening, my baby brother was crying all the time. my parents were both cooking for dinner.&   i said to my mum, let me look after this little thing. my mum said, “are you sure you can?” “ yes ,believe me i can.” i answered. then mum went to the kitchen. i went towards my baby brother. “ oh baby, don’t cry. i will sing a song for you…” i carried him and sing songs for him. after a while, he was asleep. i was so tired. my parents were happy and praised me a good boy. this is my first time to look after my baby brother and i feel proud of myself.   My hometown is Guangdong Maoming which lies in the south coast of China. I study in Shiyan High school and I’m in grade 2.Our campus is very beautiful and there are much charming view.
  I study hard every day and I wish to go abroad for further education.I have some hobbies such as basketball,tennis,swimming and so on.I like making friends with others.
Everyone has hobbies.Hobbies are the important things in our life.I also have hobbies.Next,let me tell you.&
Exercise is my one hobby.I love sport.The more exercise I do,The more healthier I have.After I have dinner,I often go for a walk with my sister on the streets,and when class is over,I usually play badminton with my friends.Sometimes I play ping-pong,too.So I think I live in a wonderful life.&
&Reading is my the other hobby.In weekends,I often read some novels.Such as《Jane Love》。《Zhao Hua Xi She》and so on.That can make me improve my Chinese.&
This is my hobbies.If you have hobbies,you can exchange with me.&&&
Different people have different hobbies ,such as reading and so on.But my hobby is listen to music and sports . I like music when i 10 years old . I love many kinds of music:such as pop music,rock music and so on.It make me feel relaxing when I listening music. I think music can bring me a lot of fun and happy.As a result I'm very happy now!As well as listen to music and i like spots, too. I like basketball. And when I finish my homework I like playing basketball with my friends.My hobby makes me happy and relaxing .I will continue. Different people have different hobbies.For example,someone likes reading,someone likes swimming and someone likes collecting and so on.     I used to read books and draw pictures because by reading books I could learn many funny things.But now I don't like it.I can only learn from books.I couldn't get knowledge from others.I need a change.Traveling is my favorite hobby now.But I can't go traveling a lot.I can visit many different places of interest by traveling.I can learn a lot about people,places and history.It's very interesting.What is your hobby?Let's share each other!     I have many good friends.They all have their hobbies.Ann studies very hard.So her hobby is book reading.Tony loves labour,and his hobby is gardening.He usually plants flowers and trees in his yard.Judy is a quiet girl.She likes knitting.She always knits some sweaters for her dolls.We have different hobbies,but we are good friends.     I love traveling.I have great fun in traveling. My happy family I come from one family of three .my father works for the newspaper , my mother is working in a labrary .to me ,i think they are busying all the day ,instead of keeping me company.but i still are proud of them .because they are responsible for their jobs , i hope to be one like them . at last .i wish us to live a happy liife for ever There are three people in my family. They are my father﹑mother and I. My name is XuZiXuan. I‘m 12 years old. I‘m in Grade 6.I like playing computer games. My father is a driver. He drives a car. He likes playing computer games too. My mother is a doctor. She works very hard.She likes singing. My family is very happy.
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。如有文章侵犯作者权利,违规,请联系本站删除。
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2 - 法律顾问:张律师友情链接与合作单位
&免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有
桂公网安备 96号Mary is a lazy girl, she always finish her task in the last minute. Tonight, Mary wants to watch a live show near her house, but she needs to finish her homework first. So Mary dec
I am a shy girl, when my teachers ask me the questions, I will always low down my head and answer them with small voice. Because of my character, I miss the chances to make myself
Since I came to middle school, I have to learn so many subjects, at first, I could not catch up with my classmates, I felt so worried. So I decided to keep studying every night. Af
My grandma always tells me that the sunrise and the sunset in my hometown is very beautiful. But I see them all the time, so I don&t learn to appreciate their charm. One day,
My grandma believes in Jesus, so she goes church every week. As I grow up, my grandma takes me to the church with her. The building is so special and a large statue in front of the
&Nowadays People Are Selfish and Greedy. &Do You Agree or Disagree with This Point of View?Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay commenting on the
As the summer vacation comes, I decide to learn swimming, because the weather is so hot, I can make myself cool, what&s more, I want to master another skill and protect mysel
The first time I see the beach, I feel so excited. It is early in the morning, I walk to the beach and want to see the sunrise. there is no end for the sea, the water comes and goe
Before I go to sleep, I like to listen to soft music, it can help me relax and have a good dream. My mother tells me that before I was born, she listens the soft music all the time
My grandma raises a hen, and she sometimes brings the fresh eggs to us. The eggs taste different from the one sold in the market, they taste delicious. So I decide to have a look a
It is known to all that New York is the first city in America. Every year, the tourists from all over the world go to this city to enjoy its lively atmosphere. The Statue of Libert
Taylor Swift, an American female singer, is popular around the world. When Taylor started her career as a country singer, her talent attracted many people, because she could compos
I am in middle school now, this is my second year, I have to learn so many subjects from Monday to Friday. When comes to the class activity, I will be very excited and take part in
It is known to all that Jackie Chen&s movies are full of humor and people enjoy his movies so much. Many kids are crazy about his honorable image of being a policeman, fighti
There is a lovely dog in Luke&s house. The family has raised it for two years. One day, when Luke walks his dog in the evening, the dog runs away and then misses. Luke is ver
Jack is ten years old, though he is not doing well in study, he is a good child. He will never lie to his parents or make them angry. Some day, Jack makes a mistake, he forgets to
New York city is the first city of America. It has many famous buildings, we can see these landmarks in the movie all the time. The empire state building is one of the tourist site
High school time is really the very unforgettable stage for me. During three years& study, I fought for my future with my classmates, we made the progress together. They were
Last year, I went to Guilin for travel, it was a great trip for me. I not only had a look at the beautiful scenery, but also made friends. I knew a lovely girl from America, we met
Many years ago, as the development of technology, robot was created to facilitate people&s work. Robot can do many things for men, like it will accept the order and then carr
A lot of people complain about their situation, they think life sucks and there is nothing for them can do. But when we see the disabled who live happily and make great achievement
Today, I have an very interesting English class. The teacher teaches us the new lesson, after explaining the new words, she asks us to make a performance of the five situations. Al
题目要求:You should write a short essay on the topic of Online Games.1.指出年轻人容易沉迷于网络游戏这一社会现象2.阐述网络游戏并非一无是处,3.提出自己的观点:只要足够自制,可以从网
My father likes to watch all kinds of sports, so when I spend the time with him, we watch the match together. The Summer Olympic Games is coming soon, I feel so excited, my father
My mother is the greatest mother in the world, she takes care of all the family chores and she never complains. I know she it is not easy for her to do so, for she gives up her car
页次:1/28&总数700&&&&首页&&上一页&&&&&&&&转到:第 1 页第 2 页第 3 页第 4 页第 5 页第 6 页第 7 页第 8 页第 9 页第 10 页第 11 页第 12 页第 13 页第 14 页第 15 页第 16 页第 17 页第 18 页第 19 页第 20 页第 21 页第 22 页第 23 页第 24 页第 25 页第 26 页第 27 页第 28 页
微信扫一扫
访问手机版}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信