编一段英语小对话,一至两分钟英语短文左右的。速度哦。

编一段英语小对话,一至两分钟左右的。速度哦。A’s mother welcomes her son, an assistant engineer, home after he works in another town for a year. The son smells of alcohol and smoke, the mother asks what has happened to him, expresses her disbelief again and again, and urges him to stop. The son gives his reasons for getting hooked on liquor and cigarettes, and promises to try his best to stop.
if this is a task given by teachers, you'd better do it yourself to practice. best wishes!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求一段关于时尚的英语对话,两分钟以上,急用,
hzdigri250
关于穿着打扮的对话Woman A:Oh,my dear,where did you buy that?I have seeking it for days.Woman B:ha,Look,I said you would regret not going out with me.I buy from a black woman.She is great at collecting all kinds of clothes.A:OK.so give that to me!B:Are you crazy?I spent so many time to buy it and give it to you?A:You own me a dinner,remember?Pay for it.B:Shit,still remember that!so that's it.It's yours.A:Ha,good.Looks good in its color.Suit me very well.英语对话:鱼纹身是时尚还是残忍?Bree:For God’s sake!It’s too bloody.How can people be so cruel?天哪!太血腥了.人怎么可以这么残忍呢?Ethan:Not at all.I think the tattoos are so cool and chic.I have never seen those in my entire life.Have you?没有啊.我觉得这些纹身很酷也很时髦.我这辈子没见过这样的东西.Bree:You can’t prick the fish to please the sick tastes of some bloody people.可是你不能为了满足一些人的变态的需求,就在这些鱼身上刺字啊.Ethan:Honey,you are under too much stress.It’s just an animal.亲爱的,你压力太大了.它只是一个动物而已.Bree:Just an animal?But it has life too.If you want a tattoo,get one.It’s your choice because you want it.But has anyone asked the fish if it has ever wanted one?只是动物?但是它也有生命啊.如果你想要纹身,你去好了.那是你的选择,因为你想要一个.但是有人问过鱼想要吗?Ethan:Are you worrying about your biologic mother?You can’t blame her for giving you the tattoo.She just wanted to recognize you someday.你是在担心你的生母吗?你不能责怪她给你纹身了.她只是想在某天能认出你来.Bree:It hurt and still hurts.I was too little to say anything.If she cared about me,she would never abandon me.我疼,现在还在疼.当时太小了,什么话都说不出来.如果她在乎我,她就不会抛弃我.Ethan:As far as I know,you are not a quitter.Just go talk to her.There’s a lot of catching up… 据我所知,你不是一个放弃的人.找她谈谈.有很多需要聊的值得回忆的事情.Bree:She and I are not connected.There will never be any catching up.我们一点关系也没有.也没有什么好聊的.Ethan:She is in your blood.Admit it,honey.You will be a mother too.你们是有血缘的,这点你需要承认.你自己也要做妈妈了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求编写一段两分钟的英语对话_百度知道谁帮我根据下面的一段话编写一段简短的英语情景对话呀?很急~简短一点就行。_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 两分钟英语短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信