请帮忙翻译两句话为英文,请手工,谢谢英文翻译!

请帮忙翻译下面文字成英语,请手工翻译,不要机器翻译,谢谢加涅是20世纪最有影响的著名教育心理学家之一。他认为,学习是一个有始有终的过程,这一过程可分成若干阶段,每一阶段需进行不同的信息加工。在各个信息加工阶段发生的事件,称为学习事件。学习事件是学生内部加工的过程,它形成了学习的信息加工理论的基本结构。与此相应,教学过程既要根据学生的内部加工过程,又要影响这一过程。因而,教学阶段与学习阶段是完全对应的。在每一教学阶段发生的事情,即教学事件,这是学习的外部条件。教学就是由教师安排和控制这些外部条件构成的,而教学的艺术就在于学习阶段与教学阶段的完全吻合。加涅是20世纪最有影响的著名教育心理学家之一。他认为,学习是一个有始有终的过程,这一过程可分成若干阶段,每一阶段需进行不同的信息加工。在各个信息加工阶段发生的事件,称为学习事件。学习事件是学生内部加工的过程,它形成了学习的信息加工理论的基本结构。与此相应,教学过程既要根据学生的内部加工过程,又要影响这一过程。因而,教学阶段与学习阶段是完全对应的。在每一教学阶段发生的事情,即教学事件,这是学习的外部条件。教学就是由教师安排和控制这些外部条件构成的,而教学的艺术就在于学习阶段与教学阶段的完全吻合。
酒阑客散0069F
Gagne is one of the most influential twentieth Centuryfamous educational psychologist. He thinks, learning is a process of have a beginning and an end, this process can be divided into several stages, each stage requiresdifferent information processing. In each stage of information processing of the event, called the learningevent. Learning is the process of internal processingevents of students, it forms the basic structure of the information processing theory. Accordingly, the teaching process should be based on students' internal processes,but also affect the process. Therefore, the teaching andlearning stage is completely corresponding. Occurs in each teaching stage things, namely the teaching events,which is to study the external conditions. Teaching is theteachers arrangement and control these externalconditions, and the art of teaching is fully consistent with the stages of learning and teaching stage. Gagne is one of the most influential twentieth Century famous educational psychologist. He thinks, learning is a process of have a beginning and an end, this process can be divided intoseveral stages, each stage requires different informationprocessing. In each stage of information processing of theevent, called the learning event. Learning is the process of internal processing events of students, it forms the basicstructure of the information processing theory.Accordingly, the teaching process should be based on students' internal processes, but also affect the process.Therefore, the teaching and learning stage is completely corresponding. Occurs in each teaching stage things,namely the teaching events, which is to study the external conditions. Teaching is the teachers arrangement andcontrol these external conditions, and the art of teaching isfully consistent with the stages of learning and teachingstage.
为您推荐:
靠,鬼知道
加涅是什么东东
扫描下载二维码不能为空!
不好意思,我不明白你这句话的意思,请问这句话用英语怎么说呢?谢谢。
不好意思,我不明白你这句话的意思,请问这句话用英语怎么说呢?谢谢。
Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version
11.7.0 or greater is not installed.
Sorry.I don't know what you mean of this sentence.
I'm Sorry, I don't understand what it means.
上海新东方学校
上海新东方学校官方账号
说出您感谢的话:您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
您好!你怕,说明你爱她,你在乎她。但是强烈建议你不要太在意,否则你会很惨的。
不会说话,不是问题,想一下,你们当初不是也走到一起了吗?那时你也不会说话呀,说明...
Goal=进球!
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'请帮忙翻译段话为英文,在线等,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译段话为英文,在线等,谢谢!
如果不能,非常抱歉,那么之前确认的交货时间将不能得到保证今天可以将订单下达给我们吗
我有更好的答案
before the time of delivery will confirm that cannot be guaranteed, I&#39? If you can&#39Today can order plt
Can you place your order today?
If not, then we cannot garuntee the shipping schedule we promised earlier.Rookie
大部分不错,只是shipping schedule 我觉得还是 delivery time 会合适点
Could you give the Purchase Order to us today?If not,I am sorry the delivery time which we confirmed before is not guaranteed.
would you please ensure your order today ?If not ,the good deliverying
time we have agreed before
couldn`t be guranteed, either .Terriblysorry.
Today can you place the order to us? If not,I am sorry for that the delivery time will not be assured.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢英文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。