麻烦将下面翻译成英文,谢谢观赏英文翻译了!(两票制:Two Invoice System)

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译麻烦确认下这2张标签的正确单价和发票给我 这次寄送标签的单价与我们的系统显示的不符合
mjFQ14ZO73
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Could you please double check the correct unit prices of these two labels and send them to me with the invoices?The unit prices you sent last time did not correspond to the records in our system.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
哈哈,我来人工翻Please confirm the exact unit prices and invoices of the two tags/labels for me because the unit price you sent to us is not in accord with what our system shows.
pls confirm the unit price of this 2 tags,and sent me the invoice,and the unit price of this time does not accord with which our system to display
人工翻译:
Please confirm the unit prices and inovices of these two labels , because the unit prices you sent us is not consistent with what our system shows. PS:没有逐字翻译,用书面用语表达的(有些不必要的词语省略了),但是完全能表达你要表达的意思。
扫描下载二维码帮忙翻译一份商务邮件,谢谢
你正在浏览: & >
帮忙翻译一份商务邮件,谢谢
帮忙翻译一份商务邮件,谢谢10分
相关说明:
您好森川先生,感谢您的回复我司非常欣赏贵司的设备,希望能够进一步的了解这款设备及设备生产出来的产品,因此,我司计划会在7月初的时候去贵司实地拜访。请问贵司7月初哪一天的时间比较方便我司拜访。不能现场看到这款设备也可以的。同时,也希望可以提前发份贵司的设备合同过来,以便我司可以更多的了解,为能够在未来达成协议提前做好准备工作。                          此致商祺
Dearxxx, Good day to you and glad to know you. I h...~~~
谢谢您的通知,我已经收到了。祝好。 Thanks for your notification and...~~~
如何翻译“由此给您造成不便,敬请谅解.”用于英文商务信函结尾处....;;;麻烦翻译成英文,谢谢! ...~~~
Dear Sir or Madam, Please forgive me forsending th...~~~
我找到两个距离办公室较近的住所,一个是Holiday Inn(附网页),步行到office...20...~~~
Dear Sir or Madam, We are sorry to inform you that...~~~
I am appreciate the interview and conversation las...~~~
Dear ***: For a few assignments,I kindly ask for y...扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译翻译成英文:为了节省一点海关费用,所以invoice价钱我填写1美金.麻烦再帮我翻译二句:请检查附件的packing list和invoice有没有问题。另外,由于现在我们这里太晚了,我要明天才能发货给你了。不好意思
倩女幽魂°糵崯
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
In order to save a little charges from the Customs,so I fill in USD 1 in the price of invoice.pls check if the pacling list and invoice are ok in the attachment.Add,I am sorry it is too late here,so i will arrange and ship to you tomorrow.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
In order to save much customs fees,
I fill out the
price as a dollar.
In order to save some money paid for customs, I have to fill in the price form of the invoice with one dollar.
In order to save some custom costs, I filled the price in the invoice as 1 USD.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢英文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信