为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Thanks for your cooperation.
thank you for your cooperation
Thank you for your help
扫描下载二维码请帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢,不要翻译机。翻译成英文“主页可以完全显示,但是无法点击进入页面上的按钮。如下图。”
你好可以,我们将尽量提早到达办公室,大概在下午6点20左右在接待处附近的休息区域等你。Ok, we'll try to get to the office earlier and wait for you at around 6:20pm at the rest area near the reception.保证准确率~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
The home page can be fully displayed, but it is unavailable to click the button on the page (which we have entered). Please refer to below snapshot. 望采纳 谢谢
主页可以完全显示,但是无法点击进入页面上的按钮。如下图The homepage can't be displayed completely, but sub-pages are not availabe for entering, as shown in below picture.满意欢迎采纳~
主页可以完全显示,但是无法点击进入页面上的按钮。如下图。The main page* can be fully displayed, but cannot click on the "enter" button on the page. Refer to picture below.*注:如果主页是首页,可以用 home page 代替 main page如果答案对亲...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请高手翻译下列句子(翻译为英文)谢谢了,大神帮忙啊你们还记得今年年初的那场大雪吗?是的,也许我们永远也忘不了那场雪,因为那是我们有生以来经历的最大的一场雪.但是,你们记得因为那场大雪而倒下的一棵树么?东区小树林的一棵树?也许,都不记得,或者是看见过,但没放在心里.在东区小树林西南角落,那棵不知道名字的树,因为那场大雪,树枝全被压断了.那些树枝横躺在路上,阻挡了我们的路,因而学校的环卫工将它拦腰锯断,没留下一根枝条.在那时候,我断然下结论:这棵树必死无疑. 但是,我错了.几周以前,我惊奇的发现,那棵树又发出了新的枝条,而且不止一枝.它,奇迹般地活下来了.我敢打赌,当你看到它刚被锯断的情景时,你也会下和我一样的结论:它活不了了.但是,它活下来了,远出乎我意料.那棵树尝试了,它尽了最大的努力活下来了,我被深深震撼了:当生命力爆发出来时,它居然是如此的惊人.树如此,人不也一样吗?你永远也不会知道你能做什么,直到你试了才知道!当你尝试去做时,结果也许会震动每一个人!
Do you still remember the heavy snow at the beginning of this year ? Yes, perhaps we will never forget it ,for it is the heaviest snow we have experienced in our life.But do you remember a tree,which is in the southwest conner of the small grove? maybe not remember ,or see it ,but haven't have it at heart. At the end of last term, because of the heavy snow , all branches of the tree were broken.These branches, lying on the road,blocked the road. As a result, environmental sanitation workers sawn off all the broken branches. There was no any branches on the tree.At that time,I drew a conclusion :No doubt the tree would die. However, I was wrong. A few weeks ago,I felt surprised to my discovery.The tree survived,far beyond my expectation.I saw new branches.Although those branches were young, it was enough to prove that the tree won't die.I bet when you see the scene that the branches were sawn off, you would also come to the conclusion that the tree was going to die.The tree tried its best to survive,shocked me deeply.
Sometimes I dare not do sth, just because I haven't tried to do it before. I should learn from the tree,whatever happened ,I must have a try,regardless of the result. I'll never know what I can do until I try.If I try,the result may shock everyone!That’s all ,thank you!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请翻译一下上面的英文,谢谢_百度知道
请翻译一下上面的英文,谢谢
这个一个图纸的标题栏材料黄铜参考之前图纸号(previous drawing No.)do not scale: 应该是1:1的意思吧除特别注明外,误差皆为:(tolerance unless otherwise specified)APVD:批准CHK:审核
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢英文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信