想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢谁能帮我翻译一下
谁能帮我翻译一下
&&&&&& 今天是正月十五,寒假马上要结束了。回想起整个假期的生活,我觉得很充实。
&&&&&& 在这二十多天里,我看了很多课外书,他们丰富了我的知识面。我约了几个以前的同学,和他们见面, r听他们谈论上三生活的感受和他们的大学生活状况。最重要的是,我合理的安排了学习时间,通过复习我对许多知识有了深刻的理解。
&&&&&&& 我希望我能在新的学期里在学业上能不断进步。
&&&&&&& 我希望有英语水平较好的朋友们帮我翻译一下,在明天下午三点之前发给我。谢谢!!
Today is the 15th, the winter holiday will soon ended. Recall whole holiday life, I feel very substantial.
In this more than 20 days, I've watched a lot of kinds of extra readings do, they have enriched my knowledge. I asked several former classmates, and meet them, r listening to what they talk on 3 the feeling of the life and their university life condition. Most importantly, I reasonable arrange the study time, through a review of many I have the profound understanding of knowledge.
I hope I can in the new semester in school can progress constantly.
略懂社热议
Today is the 15th, the winter holiday will soon ended. Recall whole holiday life, I feel very substantial.
In this more than 20 days, I've watched a lot of kinds of extra readings do, they have enriched my knowledge. I asked several former classmates, and meet them, r listening to what they talk on 3 the feeling of the life and their university life condition. Most importantly, I reasonable arrange the study time, through a review of many I have the profound understanding of knowledge.
Today is a January 15, the winter vacation is end right away.Start to remember the whole life of holidays, I feel substantial.
&&&&&& In these, I read a lot of book outside the lessons and they enriched my knowledge noodles.I invited a few classmates of pasts, meet with them, the r listen to they discuss ascend three life of feeling with they of university living condition.The most important BE, I am reasonable of arranged a study time, passed to review me to have deep comprehension to much knowledge.
&&&&&&& I hope I can in the new semester in can progress unremittingly on studies.
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
外语领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号请帮我翻译下这段话,在线等,谢谢!翻译完马上给分!
[问题点数:50分,结帖人CSDN]
请帮我翻译下这段话,在线等,谢谢!翻译完马上给分!
[问题点数:50分,结帖人CSDN]
不显示删除回复
显示所有回复
显示星级回复
显示得分回复
只显示楼主
本帖子已过去太久远了,不再提供回复功能。把(男人情女人心)的歌词闽南语翻译成国语,谁能帮我把闽南歌曲,男人情女人心的歌词,用普通话翻译一下,就是能直接唱出 闽南语 来,谢谢!
来源:网络
关键字: 女人心 闽南语
更新时间:
延伸:本文除了聚合《把(男人情女人心)的歌词闽南语翻译成国语》,免费提供的有关女人心 闽南语和谁能帮我把闽南歌曲,男人情女人心的歌词,用普通话翻译一下,就是能直接唱出 闽南语 来,谢谢!的内容之一,已有不少的网友认为此答案对自己有帮助!获取更多与《》相关的知识。
网友0的回答
男人情女人心:译音歌词 唱:袁小迪、龙千玉 国语翻版[爱像首寂寞的歌]唱:晨熙、司徒兰芳 男:杂博郎网友1的回答
查mo人(女人)的情(jing) 甘愿(wan)为爱拼一生 查mo人的心 甘愿为情来牺牲 对你这段情网友2的回答
男人情女人心:译音歌词 唱:袁小迪、龙千玉 国语翻版[爱像首寂寞的歌]唱:晨熙、司徒兰芳 男:杂博郎网友1的回答
男人情女人心:译音歌词 唱:袁小迪、龙千玉 国语翻版[爱像首寂寞的歌]唱:晨熙、司徒兰芳 男:杂博郎网友0的回答
男:杂博郎A景 甘晚为爱bia一星。女:杂波郎A心 甘晚为景来hi星。男:网友1的回答
男人情女人心:译音歌词 唱:袁小迪、龙千玉 国语翻版[爱像首寂寞的歌]唱:晨熙、司徒兰芳 男:杂博郎网友2的回答
男人的情..为爱情愿意拼一生女人的心呢就愿意为爱情来牺牲.对你的这段感觉..是时间越长越网友1的回答
男:查埔人(男人)的情,甘愿为爱拼一生 ZHA BU LANG YE JING, GAM YUAN 网友0的回答
把(男人情女人心)的歌词闽南语翻译成国语 -23 网友1的回答
最满意的回答
猜你感兴趣