帮忙修改下面的{英文}部分的翻译谢谢英文翻译.

请兄弟们帮忙看下下面这句英语翻译有没有什么问题?有的话怎么改?谢谢了!————————— 1.现_百度知道
请兄弟们帮忙看下下面这句英语翻译有没有什么问题?有的话怎么改?谢谢了!————————— 1.现
Now there are a total of 7 cases which pending for logistics shipment at SCL?有的话怎么改?谢谢了.现在在SCL总共有7个盒子等待物流部发货!—————————1请兄弟们帮忙看下下面这句英语翻译有没有什么问题
提问者采纳
明显的问题。修改建议:Now there are a total of 7 cases 【 pending for logistics shipment at SCL现在分词短语做后置定语】:which 定语从句中.Now there are a total of 7 cases 【which (are pending for从句谓语) logistics shipment at SCL 定语从句】,不能使用非谓语动词pending for
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他11条回答
Currently there are a total of 7 cases in logistics to be shipped with SCL.
这个是有道翻译结果,Now there were a total of seven SCL box waiting for logistics delivery。你自己翻译的好像 也没有错。Now there are a total of 7 cases which pending for logistics shipment at SCL.(现在总共有7盒,等待在sci物流发货。)
Now there are 7 cases in total pending for logistics shipment at SCL.
are 改成 isa total of前面的谓语应该是单数形式
pending不对,应该改成pend
应该没什么问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮忙修改下我写的英文邮件是否正确,谢谢
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友nimiz遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏20沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
这2份订单已进行到生产流程 不知道先前Jerry和你回复过交期没有 我想再和你确认下
按照你的要求,PO00010将安排在8月9日提货,ETA在8月中旬。
PO00012将在8月中旬完成生产,8月20日可以提货,能否提前发货?请回复告知。
It has been at the process of production of this two orders. I don't know whether Jerry had told you about the date of delivery or not? I would like to confirm with you again that, according to your require, PO00010 are planed to be picked up on August 9, and ETA in the middle of August.
PO00012 will be finished in the middle of August too, and picking up will be available from August 20. Can we deliver it to you in advance?
Your soonly reply is appreciated.
请帮忙修改!!!
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
I would like to confirm with you again that
I would like to confirm that with you again
—— 航航1130
PO00010 are planed to be picked up on August 9, and ETA in the middle of August.
PO00010 will be
planed to pick up on August 9, and ETA in the middle of August.
—— 萧尛尛
2 POs are in the production process now.
I wonder if Jerry has checked with you about the delivery time.
As per required,
cargo for PO00010 will be pick up in Aug 9 and ETA around the mid of Aug.
For PO00012,
it could be available in Aug 20 after finishing production
around the mid of Aug. Could it be sent in advance?
Appreciated if you could reply us asap.
—— KATHERINEWTT
相关其他知识点求大神帮忙修改一下英文信件,谢谢_百度知道
求大神帮忙修改一下英文信件,谢谢
professor SteveThank you for your guidance,所以我想知道我什么时候能拿到邀请信.A group of people (not include me) working on the study of deep learning algorithms in my lab。由于我们学校办理签证需要邀请函, I&#39,求大神帮忙修改一下。在Steve的推荐下;s recommendation.In addition。谢谢Dear professor zhang,我已经从网上下载了一些相关的论文. During the following month、steve教授你们好。我们实验室有一组人在进行机器学习方向的研究.thank you very much.According to Steve&#39,但是我不在这个组,谢谢,我也会多关注一些这方面的研究工作。感谢你们的指导;ve download some related papers, I&#39. This is very helpful for me。在接下来的一个月里;d like to know the time of inviation letter so that I can start visa application soon, the invitation letter is needed in my school when I applying for my visa, so I&#39我要回复一封邮件,这些论文对我很有帮助。我要表达的内容;ll also focus on this field,深感英语水平有限,一边我能尽快的办理签证:尊敬的张教授
提问者采纳
A group of people (not including me)are
now working on the study of deep learning algorithms in our labThank yd like to know when I can get it so that I can start the
visa application process as soon as possible,
I&#39, and I&#39,如果对方姓Steve, 但是不能单独说Sll also focus on this field, I&#39, which are very helpful to me. During the following month, 那么你可以称呼对方为Prof.On the recommendation of Professor Steve. Steve. 需要注意的一点是, an invitation letter is needed for
Mr。只有firts name 才可以那么用;ve downloaded some related papers. Thank you again for your help.&#47.In addition
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下,谢谢 - 职场英语 -
英语听力论坛 -英语听力,英语学习 - Powered by Discuz!
当前位置:
& 帮忙翻译一下,谢谢
UID391489&帖子140&积分440&学分248 个&金币130 个&性别男&在线时间40 小时&
帮忙翻译一下,谢谢
由于10.01-10.07的国庆节,还有就是这个板子是新版子,我司并没有有备料,所以交货日期定在10.25.同时根据最新汇率1:6.37本次产品的报价为USD14.29(RMB90.46).
如果订单确定的话,将马上发给厂里生产、
同时,以后会不会大批量采购,那样我司可以提前备好料,缩短交货周期、
中文有点生硬,希望各位版友,帮着翻译一下,可以委婉一下。
I do what I like.
我司是生产PCB(印制线路板)
I do what I like.
As a result of&&the National&&Day (Oct 1st -Oct 7th) and the new material's out of stock, the delivery time is supposed to be Oct25 and the latest quotation is USD14.29(RMB90.46)--- considering that currently the exchange rate is 1:6.37
Meanwhile ,we are sure to get the materials done ahead of time and shorten delivery cycle once batch&&orders arrive& &这些都是他们帮我翻译的,参考参考
I do what I like.
As National Day is coming, and we'll have a holiday from 1st Oct. to 7th Oct. In addition, this board(不知道你们的专业术语) is new, and we have no stock of the materials. So we'll arrange the shipment on 25th,Oct. At the same time, we should facing the exachange rate, so we offer you USD 14.29(RMB90.46)
If you could give me your formal order, we could arrange the production now.
I want to know that whether you have the large order in future, if so, we could make stock of the materials in advance, so that we could deliver the goods to you at an earlier time.
I do what I like.
Due to the Chinese nat we will have a long holiday from 1st OCT to 07th OCT. In addition, the raw materials also not yet ready for this new model. So we need to arrange the delivery time on 25th OCT. and also kindly inform the quotation for this order: USD 14.29. It is based on the newest USD to RMB exchange: 1:6.37.How do you think of this?
And if you have confirmed the order, please inform us in time, according to this, we will arrange to production quickly.
At last, I wonder know if you will have mass purchase for this model. If yes, we could make some materials stock in advance in order to save the lead time.
I do what I like.
Due to a long holiday from Oct.1 to Oct.7 for National day,we have not any store of the new board for a while.So we have to deliver goods on around Oct.25.And as basis on the newest exchange rate 1:6,we offer USD14.29(RMB90.46).
If it is available,we will make arrangement for production at once.And if large orders in future,we will prepare material in advance in order to delivery earlier.
互相学习!
I do what I like.
our natinal day is coming, we will have a holiday from oct1 to oct7 and we have no stock for this new board,so the delivery time will
delay to oct 25. Meanwhile, according to the latest currency , the price is usd14.29. if u agree,pls place order and we will push it onto
our production schedule.
At last,&&whether u have repeat order in near future, pls let us know and we can purchase materials in advance to shorten the lead time.
I do what I like.
In observance of our National Day, our factory will be closed from Oct 01 to Oct 07. Moreover, we haven't got the materials ready for this new model, so delivery date will be arranged on Oct 25.
And our quotation is USD14.29(based on the latest exchange of USD to RMB which is 1:6.37).
We can arrange for mass production after order confirmed, please make your decision asap.
At last, please kindly keep us updated if any other purchasing of bulk quantity, so that we can get materials ready for production in advance.
I do what I like.
UID1&帖子16019&积分24832&学分90738 个&金币1182 个&性别女&在线时间5535 小时&
哇塞,这么多人帮你翻译呀。
& & 是的,还有些我没有粘贴过来,这个实在其他论坛找人帮的忙
I do what I like.
UID1&帖子16019&积分24832&学分90738 个&金币1182 个&性别女&在线时间5535 小时&
好火热啊。
[通过 QQ、MSN 分享给朋友]有人可以帮忙把下面这段话翻译成英文吗,还有帮我修改下下面那段英文,简历里面用的,悬赏100。谢谢_百度知道
有人可以帮忙把下面这段话翻译成英文吗,还有帮我修改下下面那段英文,简历里面用的,悬赏100。谢谢
31,将其反馈给韩国制作厂商.
对于用户反映的游戏内问题.
将新版本提供给技术团队进行测试;A strong sense of responsibility and willPossess modest and hard working character.
收集团队对产品更新内容的意见。文档管理及韩方到访人员的接待工作,如果发现bug则制作buglist反馈给韩国厂商进行修正,提供解决方案.
进行中韩双方产品会议及电话会议的协助工作.
联系韩国厂商,进行相关技术文档的翻译及汉化。5。2。4,获取更新包;Work takes apositive and serious attitude。Has a very good team spirit
提问者采纳
obtain the update files.
Strong team spirit. Responsible for the document management and the reception of the South Korean visiting personnel,and translate and localize the relevant technology documents1. Assist in the China and South Korea product meetings
A strong sense of responsibility, make a buglist and feedback to the manufacturer for fixing the bugs, and send the feedback to the manufacturer in S; A likable and persevere character.Korea.Korea. Contact with the manufacturer in S. 2. 4.
3; Deligent and hard working. Provide the technical team with the latest version in order to conduct testing.
If there are bugs. Provide solutions for problems in game products as reflected by users. 5; Attitude towards work is serious. Collect the suggestions from team members about product upgrades
提问者评价
虽然我知道你借鉴了一下上面那个没有完成的人的回答,但是确实比他更好,谢谢你了,我很满意。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
1 collection of team of product updates opinion,
the feedback to
the Korean manufacturer.
联系韩国厂商,获取更新包,进行相关技术文档的翻译及汉化。
South Korean manufacturers,
translation
localization
related technical documents.
将新版本提供给技术团队进行测试,如果发现bug则制作buglist反馈给韩国厂商进行修正。
The new version 3
technical team for
testing, if you find that the
bug is making buglist feedback to modify the Korean manufacturers.
对于用户反映的游戏内问题,提供解决方案。
for users reflect
problems, solutions.
进行中韩双方产品...
不要百度有道之类的机器翻译,我要专业的,谢谢。
1 collection of team of product updates opinion, the feedback to the Koreanmanufacturer.2 South Korean manufacturers, get updates, translation and localizationrelated technical documents.The new version 3 will provide technical team for testing, if you find that the bug is making buglist feedback to modify the Korean manufacturers.4 for users reflect the game problems, solutions.5 the two sides are meeting and conference call for help双语对照
Collect the suggestions of team about product upgrates,send a feedback to the manufacturer in S.Korea.Contact with the manufacturer in S.Korea,obtain the update file and making translation and&Chinesization about the relevent technology documents.Provide the technical team with new veision in order to making tests,if there's any bugs,making a buglist and send it back to the manufacturer to revise.The spirit of team-Attitude towards work is A strong senDeliA modest characteristic.有事出去,一会回来补充
嗯,目前看起来还不错,不过要抓紧哦,2个小时不来我就要自己翻译咯。麻烦你了。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢英文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信