you are pulling my leg
你在开玩笑
You can't break your promise
你可不能食言啊 ...
基于3个网页-
同某人开玩笑
I think you are pulling my leg.
我想你是在我开玩笑。
You are pulling my leg again. I'll kick your ass.
你又拿我开涮了,小心我踢你(屁股)!
You are pulling my leg again, i will kick your ass!
你再开我玩笑,我就踢你屁屁!
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:pulling ear是什么意思_百度知道
pulling ear是什么意思
提问者采纳
ear tearing and nose biting barred.
惯常使用恶行:如抠眼睛.The men agreed that it was to be a friendly affair、撕耳朵,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮、以及咬鼻子等被禁止。*********************************************************************祝学习进步!如果不明白,请再问;如果对你有所帮助,谢谢ear-pulling
会拉耳朵的双语例句 1, hair pulling, with such customarytricks aseye gouging、抓头发
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个单词你近期已经查过5次了,小D建议你将它收录到单词本。
单词选择:
时 态:,,名 词:同:
, , , 反:
, , , drag,draw,pull,haul,tug,tow,jerk
, direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributesHer good looks attract the stares of many menThe ad pulled in many potential customersThis pianist pulls huge crowdsThe store owner was happy that the ad drew in many new customers
, , , , , the car pulls to the rightapply force so as to cause motion towards the source of the motionPull the ropePull the handle towards youpull the string gentlypull the trigger of the gunpull your knees towards your chinperform an act, usually with a negative connotationperpetrate a crimepull a bank robbery
, , bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a coverdraw a weaponpull out a gunThe mugger pulled a knife on his victim
, , , , steer into a certain directionpull one's horse to a standPull the car overstrain abnormallyI pulled a muscle in my leg when I jumped upThe athlete pulled a tendon in the competition
, cause to move in a certain direction by exerting a force upon, either physically or in an abstract senseA declining dollar pulled down the export figures for the last quarter
, operate when rowing a boatpull the oarsrein in to keep from winning a racepull a horsetear or be torn violentlyThe curtain ripped from top to bottompull the cooked chicken into strips
, , , hit in the direction that the player is facing when carrying through the swingpull the ballstrip of featherspull a chickenpluck the capon
, , , , , remove, usually with
also used in an abstract sensepull weedsextract a bad toothtake out a splinterextract information from the telegram
show strong sympathy forWe all rooted for the home teamI'm pulling for the underdogAre you siding with the defender of the title?
, , take awaypull the old soup cans from the supermarket shelf名词解释: applying force to move something toward or with youthe pull up the hill had him breathing harderhis strenuous pulling strained his back
, the force used in pullingthe pull of the moonthe pull of the currentthe chairman's nephew has a lot of pull
, a device used for pulling somethinghe grabbed the pull and opened the drawera sharp strain on muscles or ligamentsthe wrench to his knee occurred as he fellhe was sidelined with a hamstring pull
, , a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke)he took a puff on his pipehe took a drag on his cigarette and expelled the smoke slowly
, , a sustained effortit was a long pull but we made it x
, , , a bachelor's degree in science
, , , to a higher intensityhe turned up the volume
he walked up and grabbed my lapelsto a more central or a more northerly placewas transferred up to headquartersup to Canada for a vacation
to a later timethey moved the meeting date upfrom childhood upward
, , 形容词解释:being or moving higher in position or g being above a former position or levelthe anchor is upthe sun is uphe lay face uphe is up by a pawnthe market is upthe corn is up
getting higher or more vigorousits an up marketan improving economy
, the up staircasea general upward movement of fish
, (usually followed by on' or for') in readinesshe was up on his homeworkhad to be up for the gameopenthe windows are up(used of computers) operating properlyhow soon will the computers be up?used uptime is upout of bedare they astir yet?up by seven each morning
, 动词解释:raiseup the ante x
好文推荐:}

我要回帖

更多关于 plus是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信