找好心人帮忙给翻译几句英语翻译网,急!谢谢

帮忙翻译一下这几句英语
急急!谢谢!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下这几句英语
急急!谢谢!
grow and survive-can require more attention and still that we thought 3、better untanght than ill taught 4,attend schools from the age of 6 to
161;t until the twentieth century that women&#39,allo childrenare required by law to 、then we find the heart of friendship-how to make the relationship blossom、throughout the united states、it wasn't umbrollas began to be made in a variety of colors5、the accident atouses the public&#39、there are a great many people who have all the material conditions of happiness2、ther we find that the heart of firiendship how to make the rs attention51,grow and survive can require more attention and skill than we thought 3、we make no vows to a best frieng yet we have unstated expectations 2、no matter how broad-minded or full of goodwill you may be a feeling of frustration and anxiety may over com you 4
提问者采纳
但没说出来) 2。4。3、ther we find that the heart of firiendship how to make the relationship blossom ,all childrenare required by law to ,grow and survive-can require more attention and still that we thought 同上23、it wasn&#39,也许一个挫败的和焦虑的感觉将袭击你;t umbrollas began to be made in a variety of colors知道20世纪、the accident ,需要比我们想象的更多的耐心和技能,成长免于(中断)、throughout the united states? the public&#39。1。4,grow and survive can require more attention and skill than we thought 我们发现友谊的核心是怎么样让这段关系一直发展。2。5、there are a great many people who have all the material conditions of happiness有很多人们有了物质条件上的幸福、no matter how broad-minded or full of goodwill you may be a feeling of frustration and anxiety may over com you 不管你也许是怎样宽阔的或者充满善意的胸怀,attend schools from the age of 6 to
16法律上规定全美国 所有的六到十六岁的孩子们需要进入学校上学,女性的伞才开始被制造成多种颜色、the advantages and diadvantages of a large population have long been a subject of discussion among economists 人口众多的好处和坏处很长时间以来都是经济学家探讨的课题、better untanght than ill taught 不被教比教错了要好、then we find the heart of friendship-how to make the relationship blossom,但是我们都有未说出的期望;s attention这起交通事故吸引了公众的注意51。(我们都有成为最好朋友的愿望;t until the twentieth century that women&#39、we make no vows to a best friend yet we have unstated expectations尽管我们没有立誓成为最好的朋友
提问者评价
谢谢啦!太认真了!
其他类似问题
18人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
生长,用意如何良好。3。4. 教错了还不如不教(学错了还不如不学)4,延续——所需要的关注和技巧可能比我们想象的要多,生长. 在整个美国. 事故唤起公众的注意。1. 无论你的心胸多么宽阔. 然后我们发现友谊的核心——如何让这种关系开花。2。5. 有很多人拥有幸福所需要的所有物质条件,延续——所需要的关注和技巧比我们想象的要多,法律要求所有6至16岁的孩子上学. 直到二十世纪女性的雨伞才开始被制作成五颜六色. 人口多的优势和劣势长久以来一直是经济学家们讨论的主题。3. 然后我们发现友谊的核心——如何让这种关系开花,但是我们仍有没有言传的期望。51.对挚友我们没有誓言。2,挫折感和焦虑感都可能使你无法自持
楼主,你的打字错误还真多。。。
你有原稿吧,我不给你改错了--!
比如“umbrollas”,“firiendship”什么的。。。
1,尽管我们不对最好的朋友发任何誓言,但我们仍有不需言语的期待。
2,我们发现,友情的关键--如何使友情开花,成长和生存,可能需要比我们想象更多的关注和技巧。
3,没教过总比教坏强。。。
4,这次意外(事故)引起了公众的关注。
5,在整个美国,法律规定,有(智商)障碍的孩子,从6至16岁应该获得学校教育。
1,有一群人拥有幸福的所有物质条件。
2,然后我们找到了友情的关键之处--如何使其开花,成长和生存,可能需要更多的关注和不断的思考。
3,无论多么你的胸襟多么广阔并充满了善意,你仍会感到挫折和焦虑。
4,直到20世纪,女士伞才开始被制成各种颜色的。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有好心人帮我把这个翻译成英语?谢谢~急!_百度知道
有没有好心人帮我把这个翻译成英语?谢谢~急!
随着假日旅游的迅速崛起,旅游业在国内外市场一体化中具有明显的优势、基础设施建设和对外开放等方面有明显的优势,这也正是我们与世界旅游强国的主要差距所在,这是对外开放的有关敏感行业所不具备的竞争优势,是现实服务贸易创汇的大户; 二 是与发展中国家相比,表现为旅游业对国民经济和社会发展的贡献率还不够高,对外开放程度高,基本上是一个对外开放的,旅游企业的国际化经营仍处在较低水平,更加展现出日益广阔的发展前景,总体上可从三个方面概括其发展程度和水平,我国入境旅游的经济总量已步入世界旅游大国行列,我国旅游业的市场竞争力还很不够,一定程度上将影响在与国际先进水平接轨进程中的发展和走势我国旅游国际竞争力的整体水平   90年代中期以后:一是与旅游发达国家相比;三是与我国的其它服务行业相比,与世界旅游发达国家相比,一些标志竞争力和发展水平的指标还很弱小,并呈现逐年提升的态势、快速发展的旅游大国形象。但是,我国在发展水平和竞争力上还有相当大的差距;国内旅游也以世界最大的市场规模飞速发展,这反映了我国旅游业现阶段规模与效益的不对称,我国在旅游经济产出总量。我国旅游服务贸易的上述发展状况,尤其是21世纪以后,被一致认为具有巨大的发展潜力、运营机制比较市场化。   我国旅游业的国际市场竞争力
s international operation is still in lower level, more show increasingly wide development prospects, it reflects the present China&#39. But, and efficie Three other service with our country is compared to industry, with the world tourism advanced countries. Our country tourism international market competition ability and in general can be summarized from three aspects, some signs competitiveness and development level of index are also very small and weak, the contribution rate of high enough, infrastructure construction and opening party. China travel service trade development status of the above, is basically a open and rapid development of the tourism power image, China&#39, etcSide have obvious advantagesChina travel international competitiveness of the whole level after the mid 90 s: one is the travel and compared with that of the developed countries in developing level and competitiveness and a sizable gap, China&#39: the developm Domestic tourism also with the world&#39, this is opening up about sensitive industries has cs tourism industry rulesDs largest market scale is developing rapidly, is real service trade foreign-currency earners, operation mechanism compare to the market, China&#39, and present situation of ascension year by year, ops tourism market competitive power is not enough, tourism at home and abroad in the market integration has advantage, with the rapid rise of 2 it is than in developing countries, be consistent think has a great potential of development, it is our great tourism power with the world's total economic output in tourism, the enterprise&#39, and especially after the 21 st century, performance for tourism to the national economy ans entry tourism of the total economy has already entered the world tourism country ranks, a certain degree will influence in and the international advanced level in the process of development and trend line
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
我国旅游国际竞争力的整体水平   90年代中期以后,我国入境旅游的经济总量已步入世界旅游大国行列,并呈现逐年提升的态势;
China travel international competitiveness of the whole level after the mid 90 s, China's entry tourism of the total economy has already entered the world tourism country ranks, and present situation of as
国内旅游也以世界最大的市场规模飞速发展,尤其是21世纪以后,随着假日旅游的迅速崛起,更加展现出日益广阔的发展前景。
Domestic tourism also with the world's largest market scale is developing rapidly, and especially after the 21 st century, with the rapid rise of the holiday tourism, more show increasingly wide...
China travel international competitiveness of the whole level after the mid 90 s, China's entry tourism of the total economy has already entered the world tourism country ranks, and present situation of as Domestic tourism also with the world's largest market scale is developing rapidly, and especially after the 21 st century, with the rapid rise of the holiday tourism, more show increasingly wide development prospects. But, with the world tourism advanced countries, China's tourism market competitive power is not enough, some signs competitiveness and development level of index are also very small and weak, it reflects the present...
China travel international competitiveness of the whole level after the mid 90 s, China's entry tourism of the total economy has already entered the world tourism country ranks, and present situation of as Domestic tourism also with the world's largest market scale is developing rapidly, and especially after the 21 st century, with the rapid rise of the holiday tourism, more show increasingly wide development prospects. But, with the world tourism advanced countries, China's tourism market competitive power is not enough, some signs competitiveness and development level of index are also very small and weak, it reflects the present...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请好心人帮忙 翻译地址 翻译成英文 谢谢。_百度知道
请好心人帮忙 翻译地址 翻译成英文 谢谢。
广东省 广州市 白云区 石井镇 红星村 刘前大街 2巷4号
提问者采纳
广东省广州市 白云区 石井镇 红星村 刘前大街 2巷4号 No.4 of Lane 2, Liuqian Avenue,Hongxing Village, Shijing Town,Baiyun District, Guangzhou,Guangdong Province. 希望可以帮到你望采纳
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
如果是国外寄国内还是拼音加中文的好,毕竟外国邮穿工扁继壮荒憋维铂哩递员不认识中文,中国邮递员也不是全都精通英语如果一定要英语就是4-2 Liuqian Street, Hongxing Village, Shijing Town, Baiyun, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China
镇所有的都是倒过来写,地方从小到大
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急~!请帮忙翻译一下英语邮件~!!谢谢~!好心人~!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
急急~!请帮忙翻译一下英语邮件~!!谢谢~!好心人~!
来源:互联网 发表时间: 22:03:22 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“急急~!请帮忙翻译一下英语邮件~!!谢谢~!好心人~!”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“急急~!请帮忙翻译一下英语邮件~!!谢谢~!好心人~!”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:<,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: please do not work too hard. I want to meet you healthy sometime.请不要工作的太累了。我想见到健康的你。I told you please let me know if you need help (i only have problems to transfer money for the next four weeks). You are allways telling me to take care of my body. I want to ask you to do the same.我告诉过你,只要你需要帮助就让我知道(我只是接下来的4个星期转钱有问题).你总是告诉我要保重身体。我要你也同样做。When you tell me you were scared by thunder and lightning. This makes me feel verry sad. I hope you do not try to find somebody else to lean on. Because you can be shure i think about you all the time.当你告诉我害怕打雷和闪电时,我感到很伤感。我希望你不要试图去找其他的人依靠。因为你知道我一直在想你。And now about the faith in you. I HAVE ABSOLUTE FAITH IN YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! I hope you will never find some other boyfriend. But Xue Ying i have to tell you something. I like to make jokes (sometimes on you SORRY). Especially if i feel unsteady and insecure i sometimes try to cover this with jokes .现在说说对你的信任。我对你是完全信任的,因为我是如此的爱你!!!我希望你永远不要找其他的男朋友。但Xue Ying 我要告诉你一些事。我喜欢开玩笑(有时也和你开玩笑,抱歉)。尤其是当我感到不稳定和不安全时,我会试图用玩笑掩盖这些。But now something different. I asked you previously when you think you can stay one or two weeks off work. So maybe we can meet somewhere outside China. If you have time to think about this let me know. You might ask yourselve why i want to meet you outside Chine. First it is not so easy for me to get a VISA to visit China in private purpose. Maybe Thailand would be the easiest for both of us.但现在有些不同。我以前问你什么时候你可以有一到两周的休息,因此我们可以在中国意外的其他地方见面。如果你有时间想想这件事让我知道。你可以问问自己我为什么要在中国外见你。首先是我不容易拿到私人性质的访问中国的签证。也许,泰国对我们两个都比较容易。And second the minimum legal age for persons to stay together is 18 years so we could be together without problems. What do you think about this idea?第二,最小的法定在一起的年龄是18岁,所以我们在一起是没有问题的。你对这个主意有何想法?Please answer as fast as possible but take care of your beautiful body. 请尽快回答,但要保重你美丽的身体。I am waiting for your mails every minute. Sorry.对不起,我在分秒等待你的邮件。Love and miss you like crazy.疯狂的爱你和想你解决方案2: 太努力不要工作。 我想要某时遇见您健康。I告诉您请告诉我您是否需要帮助(我只有转移的问题以后四个星期的金钱)。 您是告诉的allways我照料我的身体。 我想要要求您做同样。When您告诉我您由雷和闪电惊吓。 这做我感受verry哀伤。 我希望您不设法找到他人倾斜。 由于您可以是shure我一直考虑您。现在And关于在您的信念。 我有绝对信念在您,因为我爱你非常!!! I希望您不会找到某些其他男朋友。 但是Xue Ying我必须告诉您某事。 我喜欢做笑话(有时在您抱歉)。 特别是,如果我感到不平稳和不安全我有时设法用笑话盖此。现在But不同的事。 我要求您,当您认为时您能以前停留一两个星期工作。 我们可以那么可能会见某处外部中国。 如果您有时刻考虑告诉我。 You也许问yourselve我为什么想要遇见您外部脊椎。 首先我得到签证访问私有目的中国是那么不容易的。 可能泰国对我们俩是最容易。其次And人的极小的合法年龄能一起聚集是18年,因此我们可能一起是不出问题。 你认为这个想法怎么样?尽可能快Please答复,但是照料您美好的身体。 每分钟等待您的邮件的I上午。 抱歉。Love和想念您喜欢疯狂。 追问: 不会英语就别翻译?!谢谢?!软件谁都会?!
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright &#169; 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号明天要提交的简历上的几句话,等着用  先行谢过各位热心的高手!      ;在某某软件公司兼职从事软件开发,参与开发软件模块中数据库管理部分。  ;作为软件开发人员,全面参与公司软件系统的开发工作。    ;熟练掌握C++,熟悉SQL SERVER等常用数据库以及SQL语言。    ;1.非常好的工作态度。在工作过的这三年里,每一份属于我的工作,我都尽量把它做到120%。我工作过的两个部门领导对我的评价都很好。  ;2.性格较好。能够与同事营造出良好的工作/合作氛围。  ;3.有强烈的上进欲望!时光总是流逝的太快太快,所以想抓紧时间,乘年轻的时候多储备自己的知识和技能。    谢谢!!!
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  帮忙翻译一句或者几句都可以,谢谢了!
  是不是太多了?  那就翻译以下几句算了:    ;在某某软件公司兼职从事软件开发,参与开发软件模块中数据库管理部分。  ;作为软件开发人员,全面参与公司软件系统的开发工作。  ;有强烈的上进欲望!时光总是流逝的太快太快,所以想抓紧时间,乘年轻的时候多储备自己的知识和技能。    
最后一句显得罗嗦,能翻译简练一点更好,达意即可。      
  急切等待中……
  在某某软件公司兼职从事软件开发,参与开发软件模块中数据库管理部分。  I have a part-time job in XX Company which develops software. I am participating in the development of the Datebase Management System (DBMS) of the relevant software.
  终于有人理我了:)  感谢szmarker!!
  作为软件开发人员,全面参与公司软件系统的开发工作。  As a research and development (R&D) staff, I have devoted myself in the research and development (R&D) of software system in the Company.
  有强烈的上进欲望!时光总是流逝的太快太快,所以想抓紧时间,乘年轻的时候多储备自己的知识和技能。    I am very diligent and hardworking. As time lapses quickly, I would like to make use of the limited time to cultivate my skill and knowledge when I am still young.
  张学友,我爱你!:)    非常非常感谢szmarker的友情帮助!能帮我把这两句也翻了吗?如果你现在不是很忙的话。很贪婪?:P    1.非常好的工作态度。在工作过的这三年里,每一份属于我的工作,我都尽量把它做到120%。我工作过的两个部门领导对我的评价都很好。  2.性格较好。能够与同事营造出良好的工作/合作氛围。  
  对了,“开发平台”用platform好呢,还是surrounding好?
  现在没空,可以加我分就考虑...surrounding一般翻译为环境...寒
  怎么加分?:)  送你的幸运星收到了吗?谢谢!    哪用platform合适吗?
  1.非常好的工作态度。在工作过的这三年里,每一份属于我的工作,我都尽量把它做到120%。我工作过的两个部门领导对我的评价都很好。    Excellant Working attitude. During my three years‘ working life,I aim to achieve 120% output for every job. The assessment from the heads of the two departments I have been working for is also very good.  2.性格较好。能够与同事营造出良好的工作/合作氛围。    Good Character. Able to maintain good working environment and high degree of cooperation with the colleagues.
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规}

我要回帖

更多关于 价格高 英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信