请英语翻译网高手翻译一份文件,不多,就两三页纸 要求不高,能...

.. 汉译英 (英文高手进) 求翻译一段话..(差不多意思就行了)_百度知道
.. 汉译英 (英文高手进) 求翻译一段话..(差不多意思就行了)
我们喜欢同样风格的网络歌曲,我和他都喜欢看小说.这两项是我们共同的爱好.而且我爱听的歌她全部翻遍.她爱看的小说我曾经也看过.作者都是我们共同喜欢的..我们还比较喜欢看电影,只是她看的不多..更奇怪的是,我和她都最爱看的电影都是暮光之城.所以我们聊的很投机.她的网名姓苏,叫苏沐歌.莪过去的网名也姓苏.叫苏沫熙..她的QQ空间和我小号的空间竟然奇迹般的一样...一切都是缘分.她就像我的克隆人一样,只是不经意的遇见,却难以分离.她是莪最好的朋友.我们的承诺,是一辈子的朋友.
要手动翻译。不要翻译器翻译的。。而且那个人是“她”,不是“他”
提问者采纳
We have two main common tastes.Both of us like the same style of online music and enjoy reading novels. She has heard all the songs that are in my favor while I have finished reading the novels which she loves. We both admire the authors. What's more, we like watching films in spite of the fact that she doesn't watch a lot. It seems a little weird that we are so involved in Twilight that we have a good chat with each other. Her online name is Su Muge while mine was Su Moxi. Miraculously, her qq space should be the same with mine .We are destined to be good friends and our friendship will last forever. 小妹妹,姐姐手打得好辛苦。。
提问者评价
-0- 有劳了、谢啦。顺便感谢下楼下的 - - ~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
we both like the novels and the same style camcast songs
and enjoyed eachother’s interest badly。we also like watching films ,the only difference is she doesn‘t watch much。what surprising me is that The Twilight Saga is our favorite movies,so we chatted very congenially。her net name is SuMuGe which has the same first name as mine ,SuMoXi and her QQ style was the same as my reserved QQ space,what a miracle!I had to say that all is nothing but fortuity,we met each other occasionally but hard to break apart,she is my best friends ,a friends forever
We like the same music style network, he and I like to read the novel, which two of our common hobby. And I want to hear all the search of her songs, she read the novel I have also seen The authors are our common love .. we also prefer to watch movies, but she is not much to see .. even more surprising is that she and I both love watching movies are Twilight, so we talk very speculative and she net surnamed Su, told Su Mu song. Curcuma last name screen name is Sue called the Su-Mo-hee .. Her QQ space and even my small space in the same miraculous ... Everything is fate, she is like a clone of me, like, just casual encounter, it is difficult to separate her best friend is Curcuma our commitment, is a lifelong friend.
你是自己翻译的还是翻译工具翻译的?
干嘛。。。
翻译工具翻译的莪不要。错句太多,。绝对不是你自己翻译的。
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文翻译高手 ,小弟读书不多!英文一个不认识!大侠帮帮忙_百度知道
求英文翻译高手 ,小弟读书不多!英文一个不认识!大侠帮帮忙
高山上的人总比平原上的人先看到日出。您高瞻远瞩,您的事业必然前景辉煌。祝您:鹏程万里! 【东莞市龙彩公司简介】龙彩公司---是一家私营独资企业;
专业生产---木皮接头纸,木皮接缝胶带等产品;
专业制造---木皮封边条整条工艺流程设备;
特别供应---木皮封边条的专用9g无纺布;托底机专用的白乳胶胶水、木工胶等;
公司总部---设在山水秀丽之《海逸豪庭》的李嘉诚别墅风景区---东莞市厚街汀山工业园。拥有完整、科学的质量管理体系,以诚信经商的原则经营。龙彩公司热情欢迎广大木业同仁垂询!
【龙彩接头纸简介】
一、产品型号: JT--0538A型全自动指接机接头纸、JT--0558B型半自动指接机接头纸。(是采用进囗特种胶水和进口特种纸作原材料,经过三年,在国外研发成功。去年回大陆投产,为中国木业做一份微薄的贡献)。
二、工艺:在专用纸上涂上特殊胶水,经烘干系统烘干,收卷定型,然后按客户要求的规格分切而成。属单面涂胶。
无限接长木皮、窄幅拼成宽幅。
四、使用方法:
热压粘合、无须喷水、直接使用,方便快捷,提高你的生产效率。
五、温度:控制在180-280度左右(按停留的时间长短去调整温差),以不烧胶为准(在托底机过胶时,经过350度高温烘箱时,接头不会拉脱 )。
廉于同类进口产品!
七、质量保证:(定型后属柔韧性,拉力强度大,渗透度强。正常环境下半成品或成品库存,存放2年以上亦无跳纤现象)!
八、交货快捷:(3天内发货:按托运或快递日期为准 )!
九、规格:提供20mm、40mm、42mm宽度。特殊规格按客戸的要求分切。
十、销售范围:全球。现有3百多家客户已经使用。
十一、保管事项:存放在阴凉通风处、堆放最高不超过10箱。十二、注意事项:防高温(存放时间长,预防粘在一起)、防潮湿、防压。【质量上乘,交货快捷!因为专业,所以更好!】
不要用百度翻译 只要会英文的,打出来!小弟非常感谢
提问者采纳
不如你试试有道
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
中国人口世界第一。 中国有世界第一高峰珠峰。 中国青藏高原高度世界第一。 中国钢铁产量世界第一,超过第二、第三、第四的总合。 中国水泥产量世界第一,占世界总产量一半。 中国煤产量世界第一,占世界一半。 中国纺织品产量世界第一,每年共世界人民每人四件衣物。 中国鞋产量世界第一,每年世界人民每人3双。 中国电视机产量世界第一。 中国电冰箱产量世界第一。 中国DVD产量世界第一。 中国空调产量世界第一。 中国摩托车产量世界第一。 世界第一消费国 世界第一产磷国 世界第一铜消费国 世界第一大鞋类生产国和出口国 世界第一造船国 世界第一大家具出口国 世界第一机床市场 世界第一大钢琴产销国 中国产粮和吃粮数量世界第一。 中国产肉和吃肉世界第一。 中国产鱼吃鱼世界第一。 中国产棉花世界第一。 中国产食用油世界第一。 世界第一渔业大国 世界第一养羊大国 世界第一大果蔬生产国
中国大学生数量世界第一。 中国大学教授数量世界第一。 中国中小学生数量世界第一。 中国医生数量世界第一。 中国城市人口数量世界第一。 中国城市高楼的数量世界第一。 中国城市广场世界第一。 《春秋》记载公元前613年首次关于哈雷彗星的记录,比欧洲早六百年 战国时出现世界上最早的天文学著作《甘石星经》 西汉关于太阳黑子的记录,公认为是关于太阳黑子的最早记录 张衡提出对月食的科学解释 华佗最早发明麻药 最早发明纸张 祖冲之最早精确算出圆周率 一行首先用科学方法实测地球子午线长度 最早发明火药 最早发明指南针 最早使用活字印刷术 唐高宗时的《唐本草》是世界上最早的、由国家颁行的药典 最早发现美洲大陆 军队数量最多 历史文献保存最完整 中文是现存最古老文字 最早的封建制国家 长城是世界上规模最大的建筑 故宫是世界上最大的宫殿 引资世界第一 世界第一大投资地
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小弟在线等英语翻译,高手来~挺有难度的~~~~不多~只有一段~~_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:644,989贴子:
小弟在线等英语翻译,高手来~挺有难度的~~~~不多~只有一段~~收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
小弟在线等英语翻译,高手来~挺有难度的~~~~不多~只有一段~~QQ:在此谢过~
难道没有个高人?帮个忙啊~~~
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求英语高手帮忙啊,五十八页的文件我翻译的头都大了,分数不多啊,求高手翻译半页吧哎_百度知道
求英语高手帮忙啊,五十八页的文件我翻译的头都大了,分数不多啊,求高手翻译半页吧哎
希望不要使用机器翻译啊,我自己就可以用机器那。。分数不多,求好心人帮忙啊。3.5.2Quality Control SamplesUse the Production Parts Approval Process (P.P.A.P), when required. Parts are to be packaged andshipped as stated in the Quality Systems Requirements QS-9000 or the Navistar Corporation QualityRequirement, only (See Section 7.0 References for more information).Note:Navistar does not supply copies of the QS-9000 standard.3.5.3Exported and Imported PartsWhere parts are to be exported direct from supplier locations, special routing instructions must beobtained from the Manager, Parts Logistics at 630-753-6412. Also customs instructions not covered bythe Customs Invoicing Instructions (PR 38) must contact the Manager of Customs Compliance at 630-753-6272.3.5.4Returnable Containers(1) Returnable Containers –Supplier Owned must be approved in writing by the receiving Plant’sSupply Chain Manager.‍‍‍
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
 3.5.2Quality控制样品  使用生产零件批准流程(p p p),在需要的时候。部分进行打包和  运送规定质量系统要求qs - 9000或Navistar公司质量  要求,只有(见7.0节引用获取更多信息)。  注意:Navistar不供应副本的qs - 9000标准。  3.5.3Exported和进口部件  零部件出口直接从供应商地点,特殊路由指令必须  所得t
3.5.2Quality Control SamplesUse the Production Parts Approval Process (P.P.A.P), when required. Parts are to be packaged andshipped as stated in the Quality Systems Requirements QS-9000 or the Navistar Corporation QualityRequirement, only (See Section 7.0 References for more information).Note:Navistar does not supply copies of the QS-9000 standard.3.5.3Exported and Imported PartsWhere parts are to be exported direct from supplier locations, special routing instructions must beobtained from the Manager, Parts Logistics at 630-753-6412. Also customs instructions not covered bythe Customs Invoicing Instructions (PR 38) must contact the Manager of Customs Compliance at 630-753-6272.3.5.4Returnable Containers(1) Returnable Containers –Supplier Owned must be approved in writing by the receiving Plant’sSupply Chain Manager.
质控方面的东东啊!这么多,免费翻译怕是干不了啊!
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁不能为空!
麻烦一下高手帮我翻译成英文,我自己也翻译了一份,不过不是很好!
各位领导好!很荣幸有这样一个机会,让我相各位介绍我自己。
大学5年生活,即将结束,一个新开始即将来到,等待我的是新的挑战。 我本科毕业于广东外语外贸大学国际贸易专业,可以流利地和讲英语的人沟通,可以熟练操作Office软件,这也有赖于之前大专期间学的是国际商务英语,在这3年里我英语有了很大的提高,分别先后通过了大学英语4,6级,取得计算机等级1级证书。在本科的时候选择读国际贸易专业,因为我喜欢这个行业,在2年的过程中学到很多贸易方面的知识,加上有英语做为基础,相信我可以很快的适应工作的。
在大学期间,我几乎花2/1的时间在图书馆度过,主要是因为功课紧张,所学的专业涉及面比较广,除了本身的专业知识以外,还有涉及到会计,统计,法律,数学,这些课程,我大都是自学考试通过的,中间确实遇到了不少难题,但还是被我通过各种方法解决了,最终还是通过考试了。
在大学的这几年了,我学到了不止是课本上的知识,书本外的知识更是让我觉得收获最多的。我学会了分析问题,处理问题的办法,知道了做事情不但要有方法,而且要制定好计划,根据计划来完成;学会了如何更好的与人相处,相处其实很容易,但又很复杂,这真是一门高深的学问,我还在不断的摸索;最最重要的,是我学会了毅力,要完成一件事情,光有方法和计划是不够的,如果没有坚强的毅力去执行,那一切只能是空谈,本科的2年学习,让我更了解自己,知道只要自己认定好的目标,我是完全可以很有毅力的去执行的。
除修完自己的学业,我平时还有参加社会实践,考取了汽车驾驶证,中级秘书证,我对自己充满信心,对生活充满热情,请求贵公司给我一次机会,让我的业绩证明我的能力,并用我特有的能力创造应有的效益。问题补充:1楼的翻译感觉是软件直译的,不是很好啊!
Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version
11.7.0 or greater is not installed.
leaders!I am very honored to have such an opportunity, let me introduce myself with you.
University 5-year life, is coming to an end, the beginning of a new upcoming, waiting for my new challenge. I graduated from Guangdong University of Foreign Studies in international trade professional, can speak fluent English and communication, you can Proficiency Office software, which also depends on the period before the post-secondary school is the International Business English, 3 years in that I am English been greatly improved, respectively, have passed the College English class 4,6, and achieved a certificate level computer. When the choice in the undergraduate study in international trade professional, because I like the industry, in the course of 2 years secondary to a lot of trade-related knowledge, as well as the basis of English, I believe I can adapt very quickly to work.
In college, I spent almost 2 / 1 the time spent in the library, mainly because of work stress, the study covers the broad professional, in addition to their professional knowledge, there are related to accounting, statistics, law, mathematics These courses are self-exam, I passed a lot of the middle do encounter problems, but I have been solved through various means, eventually passed the examination of the.
In the University over the past few years, I learned more than just textbook knowledge, knowledge outside the books is that, to my mind the most gains. I learned how to analyze problems, deal with the problem, know not only a way to do things, but also to formulate a good plan, in accordance wi learn how to better get along with others, is actually very easy to get along, but very complicated This is really a profound knowledge, I wa most importantly, I learned perseverance, to complete one thing, having a method and plan is not enough, in the absence of a strong determination to carry out, It all can only be empty talk, and the
Leaders! Very honored to have this opportunity, let me introduce myself.College life is coming to an end, and five years, a new start coming, I was a new challenge.I graduated from university of foreign language of international trade in sichuang, can speak English fluently and communication, can manipulate Office software, it also depends on during the college to learn before the international business English, in which three years my English has improved greatly, successively passed college English level 4, 6, computer rank 1 grade certificate. When the choice to read undergraduate professional international trade, because I like this profession, in the process of 2 years learned much knowledge of trade, with English as a foundation, I believe I can quickly adapt to the job.In college, I spent almost 2/1 time spent in the library, mainly because the lessons learned, the tension becomes widely, besides itself, still have the professional knowledge of accounting, statistics, involving legal, mathematics, these courses, I mostly selfstudy exam through the middle, indeed, but many problems encountered by me or through various methods to solve, finally passed the exam.In the years, I've learned more from textbooks are outside the book knowledge, knowledge is to let I think most of the harvest. I learned to analyze problems, treatment of the problem, do not know to have a method, and to make good plan, according to the plan to finish, Learn how to get along with people, actually very simple, but also is very complex, it is really a great knowledge, I still felt constantly, Most importantly, I learned perseverance, one thing, light and plan is not enough, if does not have a strong will to execute all the arguments, only is two years of study, undergraduate, let me know more about yourself, know if he thought I was completely good goals, it is to execute the perseverance.Besides finish my studies, I usually have to participate in social practice, a car driving
上海新东方学校
上海新东方学校官方账号
说出您感谢的话:}

我要回帖

更多关于 价格高 英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信