一段加四英语翻译网介绍,望翻译。

英语翻译1.你把所有的数加起来就会知道结果.(add up)2.我们努力想让他平静下来,但他还是激动地大叫.(calm down)3.玛丽在医院里住了很长一段时间后,恢复了健康.(recover)4.李鸣在这里定居后,和邻居们相处得很好.(settle,g_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.你把所有的数加起来就会知道结果.(add up)2.我们努力想让他平静下来,但他还是激动地大叫.(calm down)3.玛丽在医院里住了很长一段时间后,恢复了健康.(recover)4.李鸣在这里定居后,和邻居们相处得很好.(settle,get along with)5.如果你不想和我在一起,你就收拾东西走人.(pack up)6.战争期间,我受了很多苦.我用日记记下自己的经历,以便老了以后能够记住.(suffer,set down)高一第一单元的课后练习P41
1.You will get the answer after adding up all the numbers2.We tried hard to calm him down,but he was still shouting excited.3.After having lived in the hospital for a long time,Mary recovered.4.After having settled here,LiMing got along well with his neighbors.5If you donnot want to be with me,you have to pack up and go away.6.During the war,I suffered a lot.I set down my experiences in dairy so that I can rememeber when I am old.
1. You will know the answer after you add up all the numbers.2. We tried our best to let him calm down, but he is still shouting excitedly.3. After Mary was in the hospital for a long time, ...
1. Add up all the numbers and you will know the result.2.We tried to calm him down, but he still cried excitedly.3. Marry recovered after staying in the hospital for a long time.4. Li M...
1.你把所有的数加起来就会知道结果。(add up)You will get the result when you add all the numbers up.2.我们努力想让他平静下来,但他还是激动地大叫。(calm down)We tried to make him calm down,but he still kept yelling.3.玛丽在医...
you'll get the answer after adding up all the numbers.
您可能关注的推广回答者:一段英文 那位高手帮忙翻译下_百度知道
一段英文 那位高手帮忙翻译下
Hereby I kindly ask you to send me Proform Invoice
for WS3100 which you proposed us. I interested from your machinery and I hope we’ll good and more business togetherI appreciate too much for your hospitality and present your product and company.In the other hand I kindly ask you arrange to prepare catalogue of that machine in the English language.It will be helpful to send me also the other machine catalogues in English language. I would like to consider best prices which could suit for our opening business
提问者采纳
在此。,我恳请您安排在英语语言准备那台机器的目录。在另一方面。我有兴趣从你的机器和我希望我们能很好的和更多的合作。我想把最好的价格能适合我国开放业务。
望采纳我非常感谢你的热情和你的产品和公司。。这将有助于把我也在英语语言的其他机器的目录,我恳请您给我做为ws3100你建议我们发票
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
另外,希望贵司报以合理价格;我们对贵司机械设备很感兴趣,发票金额就为您建议的WS3100。作为我们的初次合作。如能同时发予我方贵司其他类型设备的英文版产品目录。另外,期待我们能有更多良好的业务合作,将不胜感激十分感谢您在我们到访期间的热情款待并向我们介绍了贵公司和产品,请为我们准备一份该型设备的英文版的产品目录,请您为我们开具形式发票
这个是一个语法错误连篇的英文。。。。。完全的chinglish 或者直接是中午机器翻译成英文的
所以 还是不要再费劲去研究它了
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手翻译下面一段中文。。急急急。。。。。(写的好可以追加分)。。。
求英语高手翻译下面一段中文。。急急急。。。。。(写的好可以追加分)。。。 100
甚少提词的前国务院朱镕基总理在视察上海国家会计学院时,挥毫写下了语重心长的四字校训“不做假账”,这充分体现了党和国家领导人对财会人员职业道德建设的高度重视,同时也是对全国财会工作者提出的警训。为此,本人将以关于会计职业道德的探讨作为毕业论文选题。文章的框架主要是分四部分来阐述,首先,从概念、特征和要求几个方面,对会计职业道德的有关内容进行了简单介绍,然后主要根据审计署年各年度审计报告所揭示出来的问题,列举了会计职业道德失范的表现,接着从利益驱动、会计制度的局限性、失信成本低、监督体系和监督机制不健全几个方面分析了其原因,最后,着重从以下六个方面提出了加强会计职业道德建设的对策建议:健全相关法律法规,强化法制监管;培育良好的会计诚信环境;建立会计人员诚信档案;深入开展会计职业道德教育;加大对违反会计职业道德行为的打击力度;建立会计岗位轮换制度,推行会计委派制。
补充:不懂英语的一边去,鄙视从网上找翻译器,要求原创,我抽屉里还有一千分,只求翻译的没有太明显的语病,其它不限。。。。
根据我搜集的一些网站来看,建议看看这个,要做毕业论文以及毕业设计的,推荐一个网站
,里面的毕业设计什么的全是优秀的,因为精挑细选的,网上很少有,都是相当不错的毕业论文和毕业设计,对毕业论文的写作有很大的参考价值,希望对你有所帮助。
别的相关范文很多的,推荐一些比较好的范文写作网站,希望对你有帮助,这些精选的范文网站,里面有大量的范文,也有各种文章写作方法,注意事项,应该有适合你的,自己动手找一下,可不要照搬啊,参考一下,用自己的语言写出来那才是自己的。
如果你不是校园网的话,请在下面的网站找:毕业论文网:
分类很细 栏目很多毕业论文: 毕业设计: 开题报告: 实习论文: 写作指导:
提问者 的感言:谢谢。。
其他回答 (1)
Rarely mentioned the word before the State Council, Premier Zhu Rongji visited the Shanghai National Accounting Institute, the brush with two words written in all earnestness motto &do no false accounts& which fully reflects the party and state leaders of the Accountant's Professional Ethics of the high degree of attention, but also for workers in the country to alert training accounting. To this end, I will be on the professional ethics of the accounting topics of a thesis. The framework of the article is mainly divided into four parts to elaborate, first, from the concept, characteristics and requirements of several aspects of the accounting professional ethics relating to the contents of a brief introduction, and then each of the years , based primarily on the Audit Commission revealed in the annual audit report out of the issue, citing the performance of the accounting professional ethics of anomie, then from the interest-driven, the accounting system limitations, promises low-cost, supervision system and supervision mechanism is not sound analysis of several aspects of causes, finally, focus on the following six put forward to strengthen the building of the accounting professional ethics Suggestion: improve relevant laws and regulations, and strengthen cultivate good accounting integrit the establishment of good faith accoun-depth development of the accounting professio increase their acts of violation of the accounting professio the establishment of the accounting job rotation system, the implementation system of appointing.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家当前位置: &
求翻译:它长着一对长长的耳朵,一双红眼睛远远望去像一对红宝石.一张小嘴巴特别有趣,是"丫"字形的. 喜欢吃萝卜和菜叶。四条腿短短的,走起路来蹦蹦跳跳.小小的尾巴远看像个小绒球.是什么意思?
它长着一对长长的耳朵,一双红眼睛远远望去像一对红宝石.一张小嘴巴特别有趣,是"丫"字形的. 喜欢吃萝卜和菜叶。四条腿短短的,走起路来蹦蹦跳跳.小小的尾巴远看像个小绒球.
问题补充:
It with a pair of long ears, a pair of red eyes from afar, like a pair of ruby, a little mouth is particularly interesting, "Ah," shaped like to eat radishes and lettuce. A short period of four legs, walking bounce. Little tail a distance, like balls of fluff.
It was a long ears, for a double-red eyes looking like a small piece of Ruby 1 mouth particularly interesting, is the "already" shape formed by the radish and like to eat, leaves. Within a short span of 4 legs, and go to the small hillocks, look at its tail is much like a small lint-free cloth.
An it pair of long ear, a red eye by far is looking steadily looks like pair of ruby 0.1 small mouths to be specially interesting, is " the bifurcation " glyph. Likes eating the radish and the vegetable leaf.Four legs short, walks the road to come vivaciously. The small tail looks at likely a small
It has a pair of long ears, a pair of red eyes looked much like a pair of Ruby. a small mouth especially interesting is the "y" glyph. Like eating radish vegetable fragments. Four legs, short, walks to bounce. little tail much like a ball.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译句子&br/&1.有字幕的英文电影使人们理解起来更简单&br/&2.中国是一个有13亿人口的一个国家,不断增长的人口是一个挑战&br/&3.越来越多的人喜欢看电视而不是阅读&br/&4.即使你在一个讲英语的国家度过一段时间,你还是会在和一个讲英语的本国人有问题&br/&5.我因为他跟着我到处走而很恼火
英语翻译句子1.有字幕的英文电影使人们理解起来更简单2.中国是一个有13亿人口的一个国家,不断增长的人口是一个挑战3.越来越多的人喜欢看电视而不是阅读4.即使你在一个讲英语的国家度过一段时间,你还是会在和一个讲英语的本国人有问题5.我因为他跟着我到处走而很恼火
1. Those English films&with subtitle&can make people understand more easily.
2. China is a country which has&one point three&billion of population and the increasing of people is now a challenge.
3. More and more people choose to watch TV rather than reading.
4. Even you did spent some time in a country that speaks English, you will still have probelm with the local people.
5, I was mad about being followed by him everywhere.
其他回答 (1)
the english films which have words on the screen are easier for people to watch
还有呢,回答完整,谢谢
给加多少分啊
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 价格高 英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信