求翻译一句英语翻译网

求帮忙翻译一句英语_百度知道
求帮忙翻译一句英语
The bikes weave on and off sidewalks,dismount to squeeze between buses and curbs,slip haphazardly through gridlocked intersections and,sometimes,glide triumphantly past traffic jams.
提问者采纳
骑着自行车在便道上穿行,下车推过公交车和马路间的缝隙,或偶尔划过交通拥挤的十字街头,轻松地绕过交通堵塞。这段英语真的很帅,有意境,收藏了。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
自行车在人行道上下穿梭,下车(推行的人)在公交车和路边之间挤在一起,在十字路口的拥堵中随意穿行,并且耀武扬威似得穿过堵塞的交通。
自行车在人行道上下穿梭,挤在公汽和马路牙子之间下车,随意穿行在交通堵塞的十字路口,有时还得意地穿过堵塞的车流。
该自行车编织和关闭人行道,下马巴士和路肩之间挤,随意滑动,通过四通八达的十字路口,有时,胜利滑行过去交通拥堵。
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一句英文翻译!!_百度知道
求一句英文翻译!!
mine 2 hung out with frends nd partyd,在icq上一个美国人说的,我不懂什么意思耶
i thought it was a lil funny dont be a prude and loosen up u up tight trick。fuckin ask someone to introduce them selfs like ur on ur high horse talking to someone who shouldnt be talking to u like ur better then someone else its a fuckin chat room dont be a clit and talk to people like ur better then someone else。这两句呢?
提问者采纳
我也是和我的朋友一起出去参加了那个派对我觉得真是太搞笑了,不要那么大惊小怪的吧,放轻松点对于这种弄人紧张的小把戏。 就他妈要他妈拿得出底气要那些人自己向你做自我介绍,要显示出自己高人一等的那种气势,不要让那些人在你面前感觉气势凌人好像他们什么都比你好一样,这只是他妈的一个聊天房而已,别像个B一样让那些小jian人嘴jian。我怕被he xie了 所以用的拼音。这是一个相互吐槽的贴-,-。鉴定完毕望采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
我们两个跟朋友闲逛没参加宴会。
好吧,那么u resolted to jibberish?
你的英语很差
我的朋友和partyd 2挂了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译一句英语_百度知道
求翻译一句英语
We consider the effect of the equalizer parameters in the performance of a directmodulated high-bit-rate communication system where the degrading combination offibre dispersion and source chip is compensated using an all-pass optical filter.
提问者采纳
我们认为调整过后的减少了光纤和原始芯片组合的高速通讯系演示中的平衡参数是使用一个全通过滤器。
提问者评价
谢谢啊!!!!!!!!!!太感谢了
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一句英语翻译_百度知道
求一句英语翻译
我知道你在说谎,可我依然相信你谢谢!
提问者采纳
While I know you're lying, I trust you all the same.
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他8条回答
I know that you are lying, but i still believe you
I know that you have told me a lie,however,I still choose to believe in you.
I know that you are lying, however, I still believe you.
I know you're lying, but I still believe you。或者:I know you're telling lie, but I still believe you。(lie可以做动词表示撒谎,也可以做名词表示谎话)
I know you're lying, but I still believe you
I knew you were lying, but I still trust you.
I know you are lying, but I still would rather believe you.这里would rather表示宁可的意思,比较符合逻辑,请放心采用。
I still believe in/trust you, though I knew you were lying/lied to me.时态问题你自己看情况改吧。
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一句英文翻译_百度知道
求一句英文翻译
“你给我的邮件地址好像不正确,邮件发不过去,请确认一下邮件地址是否正确。”请翻译成英文,谢谢。
提问者采纳
The email address you gave me seems to be wrong. Emails cannot be delivered to that address. Please confirm whether it is correct.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他11条回答
Your email address seems not correct,I just can't send it out,please confirm your email address .您的支持就是我继续前行及帮助别人的动力 愿您与我一起传播『 爱心 』之种望采纳↖(^ω^)↗
It seems that you had given me the wrong zip code and so the package could not send out.Please confirm whether your zip code is right or not.
The email address you gave me is not correct, the email can not reach the receiver and please confirm if it is correct
E-mail address
You give to me doesn't seem right Mail failed to be send Please confirm E-mail address
You give my E-mail address, mail hair don't seem right over, please confirm E-mail address is correct
Please check the Email addtress, I can't send email to you,maybe there are something wrong with your Email address.
You give my E-mail address, mail hair don't seem right over, please confirm E-mail address is correct !
、泫雨工作室
小W为您解答
The e-mail you gave me seem not correct, the message couldn't be past, please make sure that it is correct.
What you sent to me about the mail-address seems not correct, the mail can not send out,please confirm the mail is correct or not.
The email address you gave me seems not correct, so the email coundn't be sent out . please confirm it.
The Email what you gave is not correct. Please confirm it.
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 价格高 英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信