英文灌篮高手主题曲翻译快来帮忙翻译一下

英语高手快来帮忙翻译一下啊!!!!!_百度知道
英语高手快来帮忙翻译一下啊!!!!!
I’m tired of cold werther.When we get together with her,and we’ll have picnics on Sunday afternoons,he always tells us about his experiments.When we get together with him,she always tells us about her life in Hollywood as a movie star.Wesee him when he isn’t busy in his laboratory. We’ll ride bicycles and play baseball again.We’ll go for walks in the park.
Our friend Dan is ascientist.Myfather willwork in the yard.Dan is a very close friends.
In a few more weeks onr neighborhood won’t look sad and gray any more. She’ll buy new flowers and plant them in the garden.Greta ia a very ciose friend.We have many close friends in this city.We see them when they aren’t travelling around the world.Welike them very much,and they are all interesting people, we don’t see Greta,spring.
Our friends Bob and Carol are famous newspaper reporters!Oh.The flowers will bloom.I can’t wait for spring to come, Dan, andthe trees will become green again,and I’m sick and I’m rired of winter coats and boots.Bob and Carol are very close friends.Mymother will work in the yard.He’ll cut the grass and paint the fence.
Unfortunately.
Our friend is an actress,too..On weekends we won’tjust sit in the living room and watch TV! Justthink. I’m tired of snowI Can’t Wait for Spring to Come
I’m tired of winter.But we think about them all the time.. in a few more weeks it won’t be winter any more.When we get together with them.Welike her very much.We like him very much.We see she isn’t making a movie in Hollywood!Close Friends
My husband and I are very lucky.In fact.My family will spend more time outdoors. I’ll go outside and piay with my friends! Hurry, Bob and Carol very often,they always tell us about their conversations with presidents and prime ministers, we rarely see them because they’re usually so busy
提问者采纳
BOB和CAROL是报社的记者,由于他们通常都是十分忙碌的,厌倦了雪,再将栅栏粉刷一新。
再过些日子,所以我们可以说是很少能看见他们,再过个几周冬天将会离去我等不急春天的来临了
我厌倦了寒冬。事实上。我们在一起时。我们有一个朋友是一名演员,我们很喜欢他,春天,要好的朋友,树儿又将会是葱绿的,以及那冰凉的气候,经常谈论的是他们与总统,我也厌倦了冬季的大衣和皮靴。母亲也会在花园中忙碌。她不在拍一部电影的时候,而他们也都是十分有趣的人,我们不常见到他们,我们很喜欢她,她总喜欢和我们说她作为一个电影明星的生活。父亲将在花园中劳作,当我们聚在一块时、部长们的会谈。在他们不周游世界的时候我们可以见着他们。我们将不会在周末的时候光坐在客厅里看看电视而不出去走走。我们将重新骑上自行车。我们一家会花大把的时间在户外,那么阴沉,她会买来一些新的花束并将它们种在园里。他们都是很好的朋友!(一篇篇来吧)密友我的丈夫和我是十分幸运的。我们在这座城市中有很多亲近!但我想了想,在他不忙碌的时候我们可以在实验室里看见他,和我们在一起时。我病了,我们除除草,并在星期天的下午享受一次野餐,他经常和我们谈论他的实验,玩起棒球。花儿将会绽放。我们会到公园中去散个步。但不幸的是。她是我们的好朋友。他是我们的好朋友,我们能见着她 。
我实在是等不及了,快来吧,我们很喜欢他们,我们的邻居看上去将不再会那么地忧伤。另两位朋友。我们的朋友DAN是一位科学家。我将出门和我的好友一起玩耍,但我们时刻都想念着他们
提问者评价
十分感谢你!!!!!!!!!!!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
咁长,作死啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手来帮忙翻译一下,不要机翻的,谢谢。_百度知道
英语高手来帮忙翻译一下,不要机翻的,谢谢。
经济的飞速发展使得英国社会逐渐失去了原先那种不革命就没有出路的极端条件,相反,法律、伦理道德、国家福利、养老院、孤儿院、救济站、最低工资、低保、慈善等形式的补救措施,基本上消除了绝大多数矛盾和冲突。当大多数人能够以更多、代价更低的途径实现其不同层次的需要而不需诉诸极端方式的时候,人性恶的一面变得到了有效的遏制,社会生活也变得相对和谐。生活中没有了冲突,一定程度上戏剧就失去了其生产、消费的哗厂糕断蕹登革券宫猾土壤,专一反映冲突的戏剧就逐渐没落了。
提问者采纳
Due to the rapid development of economy, the British society lost the extreme conditions under which without a revolution there would be no way out. On the contrary most contradictions and conflicts have basically been eliminated through resorting to the forms of remedial measures, such as laws, ethics,
national welfare, nursing homes and orphanages, relief stations, minimum wages, and charity, etc. When most people can realize their different levels of needs through taking more and lower price ways, they don’t have to resort to extreme methods. So the evil side of human nature has been contained effectively and the social life has become relatively harmonious.
Without conflicts in social life, dramas lose the foundation for 哗厂糕断蕹登革券宫猾production and consumption. Hence the dramas which purely reflect social conflicts are gradually declining.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
The society of UK has lost her spirit of revolutional approach of creation for new life after her rapid economics development. On the other hand, the law, moral, state welfare, old folk home, Orphanage, relief scheme, minimum wage policy, subsistence allowance, charity and etc types of
assistant schemes/policies. It is by and large eliminate many conflicts and contradictions. When the majority can fufill their needs from various means and with a lower cost without resorting to the extreme way, the ugly way of life has been deferred effectively, the social harmony is in place thereafter. Since there isn't any conflict in live, to certain extent, the dr...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手来帮帮忙啊。帮我翻译一下。不要用电脑翻译,初中英语水平 翻译内容如下。20金币感谢。说到韩国,大家会先想到的是什么?是泡菜?不全是,这里有许多名胜古迹,景福宫(Gyongbokkung)就是其中之一,它在韩国首都首尔,每年有许多人来到这里。韩国还有许多美女帅哥,还有许多乐队,像EXO,fX,希望你们可以在毕业时去韩国游玩。
风飘飘pa24
Refering to Korea, what comes to you first? Is it kimchi? It's not the all. We have many historical relics here,including GyongBokKung,which is in Seoul,the capital of Korea.Many tourists visit it every year.There're a lot of pretty girls and cool guys in Korea, and a variety of bands as well, such as EXO and f(x). We hope that you may take a trip to Korea after you graduate. 完全人翻译的=-=求赞同
为您推荐:
what Will occur to you when talk about the south Korea,Paocai?But not only this,there are lots of sight of interests.and (景)is one of them.it is located in the capital of Korea.many travelers come the...
South Korea, what is the fist thing you will think of?
Pickled vegetables? Not all, there are many famous places of interest here. Gyongbokkung is one of them, it is in the capital of...
扫描下载二维码英文高手来!!帮忙翻译一下故事!谢谢!_百度知道
英文高手来!!帮忙翻译一下故事!谢谢!
&quot, & T   &No. I came home early. &quot.&quot.   &But your mother has had twins, he looked for excuses to come home early,&quot?&What did you say to the teacher.   &   &   &   &quot?&quot.   His Is theve got a baby broth Tommy said - &quot, D his father asked him, Ia boy and a girlA Holiday from School  Tommy hated school and was always looking fYou&#39, he asked his mother to write a note How did you do that,&quot, &quot.   One morning he came home when the lessons werve come home early. &quot, Dad. &quot. &quot.   If he had a headache.   On the days thatI told her that I had a new baby brother and that I had to come home and help you . You'It'I&#39, &quot, he asked his mother to take him to the doctorYes.   He spent more time at home than he did at school.   If he sneezed
我有更好的答案
如果他打喷嚏。他爸爸说“但是你妈妈生的是龙凤胎,他就会让他妈妈写个条给学校说是感冒,他课只上了一半就回来。”他爸爸问“你怎么能这样做呢。一天早上,我早点回来了,学校今天上课。 如果他头痛,他就叫他妈妈在上课时间带他去看病。他呆在家的时间比上学的时间多?&quot?”Tommy回答说不用上学的假期Tommy讨厌上学,“没有,我必须回家帮我爸爸的忙”:“你回来的有些早,你是有了一个弟弟和一个妹妹;
”我告诉老师。学校今天不上课吗?你怎么跟老师说的呢,爸爸,我把妹妹存起来下个星期请假用,我妈生了个小弟弟。 在他去上学的日子里,总是找各种接口不去上学,他爸爸大吃一惊。”Tommy回答说“我知道,说,他总是找借口早点回家
离开学校一段时期汤姆讨厌上学,总是找借口不去。在上学期间,如果他打喷嚏,他叫他妈妈写个请假条说他感冒了。如果他头痛,他叫他的妈妈带他去看医生。他在家里度过的时间比在学校的还多。在上学的日子里,他就找借口早点回家。一天早上,他的课程上了一半时就回家。他的父亲很奇怪说“你回来很早,”“是学校不上课吗?”“没有,爸爸,”汤姆说,“上课的。我早回家了。“你怎么能这样做呢?”他父亲问他。”你对老师说什么了?”“我告诉她我有了一个小弟弟,我得回家帮你。”“但是你妈妈生了一对双胞胎,”爸爸说,“一个男孩和一个女孩。你有一个小弟弟和一个小妹妹。”“是的,我知道,爸爸,”汤姆说。“我想把我的小妹妹留作下周用”
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁CNKI翻译助手-辅助英语在线翻译系统(文献翻译|专业词汇翻译|学术翻译|专业英语翻译|术语翻译)
|& 设CNKI翻译助手为主页 |
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki)
中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社}

我要回帖

更多关于 灌篮高手主题曲翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信