求一能把下面中文翻译成英文的灌篮高手主题曲翻译,拒绝自动翻译软件翻译的

求高手翻译,拒绝翻译器的。我是英语专业的,在线翻译的我一眼就能看出来_百度知道
求高手翻译,拒绝翻译器的。我是英语专业的,在线翻译的我一眼就能看出来
说话是一门艺术,它是交际的需要。在日常生活中,人们往往发现某些场合使用过于直接的词语会使对方不快甚至伤害他们。使用委婉语,不仅美化了语言,还使表达更加含蓄。所以本文主要通过英语课堂上对委婉语的研究来理解并将其恰当的应用到特定的语言环境中。
Talking is an art. It is a need of communication. In daily life, people usually find that using words which are too down-to-earth in public may displease others and even hurt them. Using euphemisms can not only sugarcoat the language, but also make the expression more implicit. Therefore, this article helps (the reader) understand and use euphemisms under appropriate circumstances by studying euphemisms in English classes.其中我加了一个&the reader&,因为个人认为句子成分稍有欠缺。你可以自己权衡取舍。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Speaking is an art and is the need of communication.In daily life,people often find that too directly words usually make others unhappy even hurt.To use the euphemisms can not only embellish the languages but also embody the expressions. so the article mainly comprehends and applies them properly to the special context of situations by reseaching on euphemisms in english classes.
Having conversation is a art and the need of communication. In daily life, it occurs to us that bluntness may cause unpleasant or even harmful effects on others.
Euphemisms will make the approach sound more subtle and elegant.
Thus, this article is all about understanding euphemisms and properly using it in certain given conditions which we've learned from English lessons.
要翻译什么呢?
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请人把一段中文翻译成英文(拒绝翻译软件),在线等。重手译,鄙视机译50分好了再追加_百度知道
请人把一段中文翻译成英文(拒绝翻译软件),在线等。重手译,鄙视机译50分好了再追加
如果您打算用翻译软件译,请绕道。电脑译的能看得出来,错误一堆。这里只欢钉护草教禺寄碴犀厂篓迎自己原译的文章,初中作文很容易,在线等!昨天下午下了一场大雨,Meimei和Lin Tao放学后回家,他们两个是非常要好的朋友,他们两个走到了一棵大树旁时,发现了一个学生在树下躲雨,他们就向那个学生走过去,Meimei好心的把他的伞借给了那位学生,那位学生非常感谢,他们就一起回家了。
提问者采纳
There's a big rain yesterday.Meimei and Lin Tao are very good friends.When they were on the way home after lessons,they saw a student who was hiding the rain under a tree.So they came to the p钉护草教禺寄碴犀厂篓upil,and Meimei borrowed her umbrella to the pupil.That pupil appreciate Meimei's help.Finally,they went to home together.
提问者评价
3Q,谢谢你帮助我
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
There was a heavy rain yesterday afternoon.Meimei and Lin Tao went back home钉护草教禺寄碴犀厂篓 after school.They both are good friends.They saw a student
sheltering under a tree.They came to the student.Meimei lent his umbrella to the student.The student was greatly appreciate their help.They went home together.
there was a heaxy rain yesterday afternoon.meimei and her good friend lin tao was going after school,when they passed by a big tree,they saw a student was hiding the rain under a tree.So they came to the pupil,and Meimei borrowed her umbrella to the pupil.That pupil appreciate Meimei's help.Finally,they went to home together.
There was a heavy rain yesterday afternoon, went home after Meimei and Lin Tao left school, they both were close friends, when they both have gone to a big tree, take shelter from the rain under the tree after discovering a student, they go over to that stu
翻译软件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!哪位英语高手能帮我把我的一篇求职自荐信翻译成英文。(不要用翻译软件)谢谢了!!帮翻译下面就行_百度知道
急!哪位英语高手能帮我把我的一篇求职自荐信翻译成英文。(不要用翻译软件)谢谢了!!帮翻译下面就行
虽然我还没有正式迈出校园,但是我已经做好了准备,我会以满腔的热情与信心去迎接这一切。
在已经过去的三年的学校生活中,我勤奋刻苦,力求向上,努力学习基础与专业知识,课余时间积极的去拓宽自己的知识。
现在的社会日夜更新,如果想要得到一份好的工作,必须时刻去学习新的知识与不断去增强自己对社会的见识,所以在学校我积极参加各种活动,曾担任过多项职务。从中我认识到了团队精神的重要性,学会了如何做人,明白了做人要厚道,同时我还学会了如何和人交流沟通,懂得了要永远抱着一份学习的心情去做事,这样才能不断的充实与端正自己。
我怀着满腔的热情与信心去挑战这份工作,我相信自己的饱满的工作热情以及认真好学的态度完全可以使我更快的适应这份工作。因此,我渴望得到这份工作,相信自己能在这份工作的平台上,实现并创造自己的人生价值。非常感谢贵公司能提供一次这样的机会,让我对贵公司有更深层的了解,更希望能得到这次机会,与贵公司共建一个美好的明天。
希望通过我的这封自荐信,能使您对我有一个更全面深入的了解,我愿意以极大的热情与责任心投入到贵公司的发展建设中去。您的选择是我的期望。给我一次机会还您一份惊喜。 期待您的回复。
最后祝贵公司的事业蒸蒸日上——稳步发展!此致
提问者采纳
Although I have no formal campus, but I have taken ready, I will use the filled with enthusiasm and confidence to meet all of this。
In the past three years of school life, I work hard and strive to upward, study hard basis and professional knowledge, after school time positive to expand their knowledge.
Now the community, if want to update day and night to get a good job, must always be to learn new knowledge and constantly to strengthen his insights, so to society in school, I took an active part in all kinds of activities, served as a lot of position. I learned from the importance of teamwork, learn how to behave, understand to be honest, I also learned how to communicate with others communication, learned to never hold a study to the heart of things, such ability constantly enrich and correct themselves.
I with full of passion and confidence to challenge this job, I believe my full of working enthusiasm and serious academic attitude can make I adapt to the job. So, I wanted to get the job, that we can at the job on the platform of the realization, and create their own the value of life. Thank you very much for your company can provide a such an opportunity, let I to your company have a more profound understanding of, the more the hope can get the chance, and your company to build a better tomorrow.
Hope that through my this introductory letter, can make you have a more comprehensive understanding of, I would like to with great enthusiasm and sense of responsibility into your company's development in the construction. Your choice is my expectations. Give me a chance also you a pleasant surprise. Looking forward to your reply.
Finally I wish your esteemed company blooming career-steady development!!!!!thissalute
提问者评价
剩下的我自己在改改 谢谢
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Even though that I haven't went to the school yard outside.But I have repaired to do something.I can confront this with full of passion and confidence.
Although I have no formal campus, but I have taken ready, I will use the filled with enthusiasm and confidence to meet all of this in the past three years of school life, I work hard and strive to upward, study hard basis and professional knowledge, after school time positive to broaden their knowledge of the day and night, society now update if want to get a good job, must always be to learn new knowledge and constantly to strengthen his insights, so to society in school, I took an active part in all kinds of activities, served as a lot of position from which I learned the importance of teamwork, learn how to behave, understand to be honest, I also learned how to communicate with others communication, learned to never hold a study to the heart of things, such ability constantly enrich and correct yourselfI with full of passion and confidence to challenge this job, I believe my full of working enthusiasm and serious academic attitude can make I adapt to this job, so I want to get the job, that we can at the job on the platform of the realization, and create their own the value of life, thank you very much for your company can provide a such an opportunity, let I to your company have a more profound understanding of, the more the hope can get the chance, and your company to build a better tomorrow hope that through my this introductory letter, can make you have a more comprehensive understanding of, I would like to with great enthusiasm and sense of responsibility into your company's development construction of your choice is my expectations give me a chance also you a surprise are looking forward to your reply finally I wish your esteemed company blooming career develop steadily!!!!! Salute this
翻译软件的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手翻译一下中文翻译成英文(不要从翻译工具里翻译来的啊,不会的请不要来捣乱啊,谢谢啦)急急急!_百度知道
求高手翻译一下中文翻译成英文(不要从翻译工具里翻译来的啊,不会的请不要来捣乱啊,谢谢啦)急急急!
Teaching reading is very important to In order to improve the reading ability of students, many colleges and universities of China's gradual opening of the English newspapers in this course, the school is concerned, we carried out senior on the English newspapers reading courses. This shows that, more and more people are aware of the English press for the teaching of English a significant impact.
First of all, as English teacher, who first law of self-discipline, the benefits of reading newspapers is not limited to students, teachers read the newspapers is also very beneficial. As the tide of development, teachers must constantly update their knowledge in order to avoid being swallowed up by the tide of development.
Secondly, as a teacher to teach the subject, students should be aware of the benefits and necessity of reading newspapers, some newspaper to teach students methods, such as the process of reading newspapers according to the context if the encounter Shengci Shengci rough guess or skip reading the next article, the article about the effect can be. Only by allowing them to master these methods can we read newspapers and do a better job. The introduction of the so-called master gate, self-cultivation in the individual. Teachers should also give students a correct sense of the newspaper, full mobilization of student interest in reading newspapers, while increasing self-confidence in students to learn English, because English language newspapers for the public reading class, which includes rich content, that is a relatively professional and convoluted, but also easy to understand, the teacher's role as the lead on the necessary knowledge of the student to help them select the appropriate level of difficulty of the newspaper content, the students but it can read, it will generate self-confidence, self-confidence ultimately help to develop their interest and enthusiasm for reading newspapers. Again, the teacher should be actively learning and reading newspapers will be curricular activities together, according to the actual situation of the students to carry out the activities of a number of progressive newspaper, you can read the newspapers reach some learning. The accumulation of such words and familiar, through the translation of the press to become familiar with some of the paragraphs in the style of newspapers and patterns, you can also use a number of hot issues on the press to enable students to exercise their writing level, these are for reading ability to lay the foundation. When conditions permitting, the teacher should help students to subscribe the English press, the students in the press materials selection and subscription, will have a certain confusion, lack of access to appropriate English newspapers. Of course, rely on the teaching of teachers in schools, student reading ability is not enough. Through reading English newspapers to improve reading ability should also be attention to the following major points:
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
In order to improve the students' reading ability in universities in China, many are gradually open English newspapers this course, the seniors, we will develop the English newspaper reading course. This shows that more and more people realize English newspapers for English teaching is the important influence.As a teacher of English law, the first person to your advantage is not limited to students to read the newspaper, the teacher is also very good. With the development of tide, teachers should constantly update their knowledge to avoid were not the unclear.Secondly, the teacher should be taught as a subject to let students understand the benefits of reading and the necessity, teach students to read the methods, such as some newspapers in the process if you meet some new words according to the context of speculation or skip words under Ontario, read about the main ideas of the text. Only let them master these methods can read newspapers do better. So-called master one. Teachers should also give students' consciousness of correct reading the newspaper, fully mobilize students' interest in learning English, and improve students' confidence, because English newspaper is public class readings, contains the rich content, which have more professional difficult, also have straightaway, teacher role in guiding students to the knowledge level according to select the difficulty of newspapers, students can read, but will ultimately help cultivate confidence confidence, the newspaper's interest and enthusiasm.Again, the teacher should actively will in-class learning and reading activities combined, according to student's actual situation, some gradual reading activity, can achieve some learn by reading newspapers. Such vocabulary and familiar with some of the newspapers, through the translation of the paragraph familiar style mode, press can use some hot issues of newspapers and exercise its composition of students, these are for reading ability. In the conditions allow, teachers should help students to subscribe to English newspapers, students in the newspapers and the choice of materials and subscription will have confused, difficult to obtain for English newspapers.Of course by the teacher in the school teaching, students reading ability is not enough. By reading English newspapers to improve reading ability should also pay attention to the following several big point:
翻译什么内容?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 灌篮高手主题曲翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信