求灌篮高手主题曲翻译翻译.

求高手翻译...不要有道翻译的._百度知道 求高手翻译...不要有道翻译的. Alternatively.4; Win7/. Use this seriOriginLab\All Users\.lic) to85\OriginLab\. Copy the license file (License\. Replace the original file with the Documents and Settings\.2;85\, you can run the included If the folders do not exist on your system. Install OriginPro usinApplication Data\: \: GRM-RVR-AR2Have fun using it: \, just create them: GF3S4-3;License\.5. Start OriginPro and use this RegistrationID to register it: Windows XP;ProgramData\VistaInstall instructions====================1. 提问者采纳 通过运行主安装程序来安装 OriginPro(一般是个License\.lic)拷贝到许可目录下;OriginLab\ Win7/: \: GRM-RVR-AR2运行OriginPro并且使用GRM-RVR-AR2来完成注册Have fun using it. Copy the license file (orglab, you can run the included batch license setup. Start OriginPro and use this RegistrationIDAll Users\,你也可以运行安装许可文件的那个批处理来完成5,如果不想自己来拷贝这个文件来操作.lic) toLicense\OriginLab\: If the folders do not exist on your system,输入GF3S4-3.另外;Vista,在安装包里)2: Windows XPInstall instructions安装说明====================1.如果以上的两个目录在你的安装目录下不存在;Documents and Settings\Application Data\.用所提供的破解文件替换原始文件(一般是指安装完的那个exe. Install OriginPro usinProgramData\,在安装目录下)4: \, just create them. Replace the original file with the 把许可文件(orglab. Use this serial number when asked. ;85\: GF3S4-当提示输入序列号的时候;85\,直接创建它们就可以了 Alternatively 其他类似问题 为您推荐: 有道翻译的相关知识 其他2条回答 明显要把最佳给一楼的~~太完美了 支持那个 滴冰的水 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁求高手翻译《with or withou you》歌词!!!See the stone set in your eyesSee the thorn twist in your sideI wait for youSleight of hand and twist of fateOn a bed of nails she makes me waitAnd I wait without youWith or without youWith or without youThrough the storm we reach the shoreYou give it all but I want moreAnd I'm waiting for youWith or without youWith or without youI can't liveWith or without youAnd you give yourself awayAnd you give yourself awayAnd you giveAnd you giveAnd you give yourself awayMy hands are tiedMy body bruised, she's got me withNothing to win andNothing left to loseAnd you give yourself awayAnd you give yourself awayAnd you giveAnd you giveAnd you give yourself awayWith or without youWith or without youI can't liveWith or without you 小慎wan299 With or Without YouU2See the stone set in your eyesSee the thorn twist in your sideI wait for youSleight of hand and twist of fateOn a bed of nails she makes me wait... See the stone set in your eyes你的眼睛中看到确定的石头See the thorn twist in your side看到在你身边的刺扭曲I wait for you我要等你Sleight of hand and twist of fate灵巧的手和命运的转折On a bed of nails she makes me wait... With or without you U2See the stone set in your eyes See the thorn twist in your side I wait for you Sleight of hand and twist of fate On a bed of nails she makes me wait

我要回帖

更多关于 灌篮高手主题曲翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信