请灌篮高手主题曲翻译帮忙翻译

请高手帮我翻译一下_百度知道
请高手帮我翻译一下
with that in midi kept these opinions until i met some amt kwait?&quot, i don&#39, i started to change all m opinions of americans. then i realized, &quot
提问者采纳
”想到这一点。“等等直到我遇到了一些美国人,我才改变我的看法,我根本不了解美国,我凭什么来对美国人下定论,我对美国人的看法开始发生了翻天覆地的变化
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
把这些意见,我不知道团结统计,以判断teir人吗。然后我意识到。我 是谁,我开始改变美国人所有的m意见,“等待?”中旬,直到我遇到了一些美国人面对面
我把这些意见直到我遇到一些美国人面对面。然后我意识到,“等一等,我不知道美国。我是谁判断他们的人吗?”与在中部,我开始改变我的观点的美国人。
谢谢,新手,请采纳TAT!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮忙翻译_百度知道
请高手帮忙翻译
轻松上篮得分,努力争胜的精神也将深深影响着同学们今后的学习与生活,最终由大二3班于大二4班闯进决赛。4班凭借着内线高度优势,过了防守队员。比赛中那种顽强拼搏,比赛更加激烈,观众们同样为他们报以热烈掌声,本应在9点开始的比赛。经过一个暂停的精密部署,但是那一幕幕美好的回忆将永远留在每个人的心中。决赛当日。樱木高举双臂与队友击掌庆祝,天空晴朗,双方打成48平。3班也并不示弱,7秒。历时一周的医学院篮球赛落下帷幕,屡次得手,人人都是冠军。场边啦啦队的助威声也是震耳欲聋。3班尽管输了。只见10号球员樱木运球进入对方半场,气温适宜,医学院第一届“国药杯”篮球赛于三月二十八日早晨在同济大学一二九篮球场拉开了帷幕。全场欢呼,比赛尚未开始,樱木急停跳投,强健体魄。赛前热身结束,增进友谊。这是一场没有败者的比赛!绝杀,球进!比赛结束,樱木做了一个漂亮的晃人动作,4班拥有球权。4班首先跳得开球,后卫7号宫城快速运球推进,趁对方立足未稳。本次比赛以班级为单位,最后10秒,但是他们与4班联手为观众献上了一场精彩的比赛。终场前30秒,他们遵循自己的节奏,但是气氛并不亚于正规比赛,以28平结束上半场,在阵地战中由队长仙道跳投得分,所有的目光都投向空中的篮球,凭借准确的投篮始终紧咬比分,不断冲击对方篮下。双方你来我往,不分伯仲。进入下半场。失球的3班并不慌乱,9点钟比赛准时开始。我们期待着明年的比赛,8点30分便已来了不少观众,共有大一,经过5天的激烈角逐、大二两学年8个班级组队参加为了丰富同学课余生活,双方的呐喊声已是此起彼伏,虽然仅仅是一场院内比赛,双方球员重新回到场上
提问者采纳
the first session of the Faculty of Medicine, they follow their own rhythm, competition has not yet started:00. Medical College basketball game last week came to an end, but they joined hands with the 4 classes presented to the audience a good match. 3 classes despite the lose, but no less formal atmosphere of competition. Sakuragi arms held high to celebrate with teammates clapped, regardless of less than 28 ping the end of the first half:30 have been to a lot of the audience, 8. To the two sides. The audience cheered, the two sides back to the market players, after five days of intense competition. After a moratorium on the deployment of precision, although the hospital is only a game, repeatedly successful, a total of freshman, this should be the beginning of the game 9! The end of the game. We look forward to next year&#39, &quot. 30 seconds before the end, back on the 7th fast dribble Mclock game start on time, the ball into, in positional warfare Sendo captain jump from scoring, and ultimately by the sophomore year 3 classes 4 classes in the sophomore into the final. With 4 classes inside a high degree of our strengths. The race to class as a unit, the two sides labeled as 48-ping, all the eyes into the sky basketball, taking advantage of each other based fledgling, the audience were the same for them to warm applause, more intense competition, 7 seconds. The final day. This is not a loser&#39. 3 classes is not a sign of weakness, the final 10 seconds. Warm-up before the end of 9 o&#39, sophomore two-year 8 classes are welcome to join, the two sides is repeated cries. Sakuragi only 10 players dribbleMedicine Cup&quot, Sakuragi jump stop.Cheerleadingcourt is deafening sound of the cheer, easy lay-up rating, appropriate temperature, with an accurate shot is always clenching score, Sakuragi has done a beautiful action Huang who is now the defender. Into the second half, efforts will win the spirit of the students have deeply influenced the future of learning and living. 4 jump off the first classes. 3 the results and the
basketball game March 28 in the morning on January 29 in Tongji University began the basketball court, keep the impact of the other basket. The kind of competition and hard workIn order to enrich the students after-school life, 4 classes have the right to ball, physical well-s game, but the scenes of happy memories that will forever remain in the hearts of everyone! Lore, the sky is clear, promote friendship, everyone is a winner
其他类似问题
请高手帮忙的相关知识
其他1条回答
keep the impact of the other basket, Sakuragi jump stop, the final 10 seconds. This is not a loser's competition. To the two sides. We look forward to next year&#39, appropriate temperature, the audience were the same for them to warm applause, Sakuragi has done a beautiful action Huang who is now the defender, with an accurate shot is always clenching score:30 have been to a lot of the audience, the ball into, promote friendship, a total of freshman.
The final day, they follow their own rhythm, and ultimately by the sophomore year 3 classes 4 classes in the sophomore into the final. Sakuragi arms held high to celebrate with teammates clapped. The kind of compe basketball game March 28 in the morning of January 29 in Tongji University began the basketball court, after five days of intense competition, everyone is a winner. After a moratorium on the deployment of precision.啦啦队court is deafening sound of the cheer. The racs game, the sky is clear! The end of the game, although the hospital is only a game, taking advantage of each other based fledgling, in positional warfare Sendo captain jump from scoring, repeatedly successfulStudents after school in orderMedicine Cup&quot! Lore. 3 classes despite the lose, the two sides back to the market players. 4 jump off the first classes, regardless of less than 28 ping the end of the first half, sophomore two-year 8 classes are welcome to join, competition has not yet started. Warm-up before the end of game 9 o&#39, this should be the beginning of the game 9:00. 3 the results and the classes do not panic, 8.
Into the second half, 4 classes have the right to ball, physical well-being, but no less formal atmosphere of competition, &quot, the two sides labeled as 48-ping, efforts will win the spirit of the students have deeply influenced the future of learning and living. Sakuragi only 10 players dribble into the other half, 7 seconds, back on the 7th fast dribble Miyagi advance, more intense competition, but they joined hands with the 4 classes presented to the audience a good match, the first session of the Faculty of Medicine.
Medical College basketball game last week came to an end, the two sides is repeated cries. 30 seconds before the end, but the scenes of happy memories that will forever remain in thclock sharp, all the eyes into the sky basketball. 3 classes is not a sign of weakness. With 4 classes inside a high degree of our strengths, easy lay-up rating. The audience cheered
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请高手帮忙 翻译一下...
共有 1 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
一般来说,造成长句的原因有三方面:
Generally speaking,there are there reasons for long sentence making:
(1) 修饰语过多;
nimiety with modifier
(2) 并列成分多;
nimiety with parataxis parts
(3) 语言结构层次多。
nimiety with language structure level.
在分析长句时可以采用下面的方法:
You can adppt the following methods to analyse long sentences:
(1) 找出全句的主语、谓语和宾语,从整体上把握句子的结构。
Find the subject,predicate and object of the whole sentence, and take the sentence structure into consideration.
(2) 找出句中所有的谓语结构、非谓语动词、介词短语和从句的引导词。
一般来说,造成长句的原因有三方面:
Generally speaking,there are there reasons for long sentence making:
(1) 修饰语过多;
nimiety with modifier
(2) 并列成分多;
nimiety with parataxis parts
(3) 语言结构层次多。
nimiety with language structure level.
在分析长句时可以采用下面的方法:
You can adppt the following methods to analyse long sentences:
(1) 找出全句的主语、谓语和宾语,从整体上把握句子的结构。
Find the subject,predicate and object of the whole sentence, and take the sentence structure into consideration.
(2) 找出句中所有的谓语结构、非谓语动词、介词短语和从句的引导词。
Find out all the predicate structure, non-predicate, prepositional phrase and the lead word of the subordinate clause.
(3) 分析从句和短语的功能,例如,是否为主语从句,宾语从句,表语从句等,若是状语,它是表示时间、原因、结果、还是表示条件等等)。
rinstance,ifitisasubjectclause,objectclauseorpredicativeclause.Seeifitisaadverbialmodifier,thatmeansitfigurestime,reason,result,orconditon.
4) 分析词、短语和从句之间的相互关系,例如,定语从句所修饰的先行词是哪一个等。
Analyse the relationship among word, phrases and clause.For instance, which one is the lead word modified by attributive claues.
(5) 注意插入语等其他成分。
Notice the component like parentheses,and whatever.
(6) 注意分析句子中是否有固定词组或固定搭配。
Notice if there are fixed phrases or fixed arrangement in the sentence
大家还关注求高手帮忙翻译_百度知道
求高手帮忙翻译
mol Ti), as the product of benzene carbonylation, when the irradiation wavelength was longer than 290 nm:It is thermodynamically unfavourable—the Gibbs free energy of the reaction is close to ~15 kcal/mol, acetaldehyde was obtained in the presence of titanocene catalysts (6.08 mmol of PhCHO, a trace of benzaldehyde, Ph, the reaction was carried out in a Pyrex glass reactor transmitting only UV wavelengths longer than 290 nm.Herein.4% methane conversion and 3, we report methane carbonylation with CO to give acetaldehyde. In this way, the reaction was carried out in Pyrex and Quartz wall reactors, 0, was present in the post reaction mixture.9% conversion of CO (27 mmol of CH4 and 3.1.After running the reaction for 4 h.To ascertain which irradiation wavelength supports the carbonylation in the presence of Vaska type rhodium complex catalysis. Indeed. The reaction was accelerated by the Vaska type rhodium complexes mentionedabove.The reaction was carried out in a Quartz reactor filled with a stirred benzene solution saturated with CO and CH4 (10 ml) via irradiation through the reactor wall with a high pressure mercury lamp HOK 400 W—Phillips, or OPh, when a mixture of methane and CO dissolved in benzene was irradiated with UV light of a wavelength shorter than 290 nm at ambient temperature under atmospheric pressure,0.014 mmol of acetaldehydewas obtained (Table 1).To determine which UV light wavelength was responsible for methane carbonylation.4 Beside acetaldehyde, under these conditions, the best result.COinsertion into theC–Hbonds of hydrocarbon chains is a very simple method for the synthesis of aldehydes.5 mmol of CO dissolved in 10 ml of benzene),5 No reaction occurred under these conditions. This establishes a 0, direct carbonylation to acetaldehydeunder normal pressure occurs as follows (reaction 1), the reaction occurs efficiently under a pressure of about 4000 atm, UV light of the whole spectrum was introduced to the reaction mixture, was obtained in the presence of RhCl(CO)(PMe3)2. Investigation of this reaction in the presence of Vaska type rhodium complexes of general formula RhCl(CO)(PR3)2 (R = alkyl. The largest yield was obtained for complexes containing alkylphosphines as ligands.In the case of methane. From these complexes, aryl) resulted in aldehyde formation when benzene. As the calculation indicates. I 290 nm.5x103 mol&#47, only benzaldehyde was formed.4% quantum yield, long-chain alkanes and cyclic alkanes wereirradiated with UV light of a wavelength greater than 300 nmFormation of acetaldehyde via photocarbonylation of methane with CO
Abstract—Direct photocarbonylation of methane to give acetaldehyde occurred when a mixture of methane and CO dissolved inbenzene was subjected to UV irradiation at k &lt,where R = alkyl. The reaction was accelerated by rhodium RhCl(CO)(PR3)2 complexes, 0
提问者采纳
3摩尔&#47.4%;摩尔钛)。 该反应进行的搅拌苯溶液与二氧化碳和甲烷(10毫升饱和填补了石英反应器)通过通过一个高压汞灯HOK的400瓦反应堆墙菲利普斯照射,出席在后反应混合物,0,芳基)导致形成醛苯时。随着计算表明,使乙醛.4转换,乙醛在获得二茂钛催化剂存在(6。 要确定哪个紫外线波长为羰基甲烷负责,直接羰基乙醛 在常压下产生的情况如下(反应1)。 在此。在前一种情况下。在这方面。 COinsertion到theC烃链Hbonds是对醛的合成非常简单的方法,获得了在场的RhCl(CO)的(PMe3)2。事实上,甲烷转化率和3.4%;15千卡&#47,当照射时间超过波长为290纳米.08 PhCHO mmol.014乙醛mmol反应 获得(见表1)。最大的产率得到遏制为配alkylphosphines物,反应进行的高硼硅和石英墙反应堆内.1。该反应加速了沃什卡型铑配合物中提到 上面的,0,紫外线整个光谱光线引入到反应混合物的方法,我们报告甲烷与二氧化碳,微量的甲醛0,产品的苯羰基,有效的反应出现在约4000个大气压的压力。 在甲烷的情况,反应器中.9%的CO(27 mmol甲烷和二氧化碳3;摩尔.5 mmol在10毫升的苯溶解)旁边乙醛。对这一类型的沃什卡一般公式RhCl(CO)的(蛋白酶3)2铑配合物的存在反应调查相关(r =烷基,0,pH值,5没有反应。该反应加快了铑RhCl(CO)的(蛋白酶3)2配合物。 以确定哪些照射波长支持在沃什卡型铑配合物催化羰基的存在通过对乙醛的形成甲烷与二氧化碳photocarbonylation
摘要的甲烷直接photocarbonylation使乙醛发生时,长链烷烃和环烷烃的 紫外线照射波长大于300 nm的光.5x10,吉布斯的反应自由能接近&#12316,甲烷和二氧化碳混合物溶解 苯是在紫外线照射在K“290纳米,或苯氧化物,最好的结果,当甲烷和二氧化碳混合物溶解在苯是紫外线的波长小于290纳米的光照射下,在这些条件下发生的,在这种情况下。 在运行4小时, 其中R =烷基。从这些复合物。这确立了量子产率为0,只有甲醛成立,反应是在一个高硼硅玻璃只传输紫外波长超过290 nm,常温常压羰基化: 这是热力学不利
提问者评价
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮我翻译_百度知道
请高手帮我翻译
刚刚吃过晚饭,那个时候我已经下班了。真的想知道是谁告诉我的么。这里每年都会举行,还是有很多的资料需要整理,好好休息吧,就像露天的PUB一样,初步定在去海边烧烤,如果你愿意帮助我就太好啦,所以想去看你是非常难的事情,从来没有语法的,你知道为什么吗?你知道大连的啤酒节吗,也许还会赶上!曾经在RAMADA的时候,所以我要努力学习!看来你每天的工作也很辛苦,我会参加部门聚餐。因为酒店是有规定,可是谢谢你每天都会让我的心情都会变得很好?还要继续工作吗,不允许酒店的员工到处走的。周末,有人偷偷告诉我你经常下午三点会去健身中心。真的好棒!周末有什么打算?如果你8月10号之前来,可惜我不胜酒量!其实我的英语真的很不好,因为明天会有一个很重要的会议
In factThank you for every day I will becclock the regular fitness center. Really want to know who told me what!What weekend plans, my English is very bad, is tentatively scheduled to go to the seaside in the barbecue. Because there are clear provisions in the hotel, the hotel staff are not allowed to go everywhere, but I drink too, it was secretly told me that you would go to 15 o&#39, if you are willing to help me on the very good it?Dalian Beer Festival, just as open as the PUB. Weekend, you know it. Held here every year!It seems that you work every day very hard, so I have to study hard!RAMADA time in, no grammar? If you are prior to August 10 to come and perhaps catch up, you know why. Really great, because tomorrow there will be a very important meeting? Will continue to work, so you would like to see is a very difficult thing, there are still many information needs sorting out, but that time I have been working, I will attend the dinner department?Just after dinner, a good rest now
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
RAMADA time in!, you know why, because tomorrow there will be a very important meeting, so I have to study hardThank you for every day I will become a very good mood, no grammar, a good rest now. Really great. Weekend, so you would like to see is a very difficult thing, the hotel staff are not alloclock the regular fitness center, there are still many information needs sorting out, it was secretly told me that you would go to 15 o&#39. Really want to know who told me what, my English is very bad! In fact! It seems that you work every day very hard!? Dalian Beer Festival, just as open as the PUB, you know it! What weekend plans? If you are prior to August 10 to come and perhaps catch up, but that time I have been working. Because there are clear provisions in the hotel, is tentatively scheduled to go to the seaside in the barbecue? Will continue to work?(以上来自网络,仅供参考, but I drink too, I will attend the dinner department, if you are willing to help me on the very good it. Held here every year? Just after dinner
thank you for being with me, which makes me feel good everyday. do you know why?i have just had my dinner and got many documents to sort out for an important meeting tomorrow. we have a department get-together in the weekend and it will be a BBQ by the sea. How good is that!when i was in ramada, someone secretly told me that you always went to the gym at 3 in the avo. however by that time, i am off for the day already. to meet you there is a hard thing because it's hotel's rule that staff should not walk around for nothing. are you interested to know who let the cat out?do you know about the beer festival of dalian? if you come before aug 10, you probably can still make it. we have this festival every year. it's like a huge outdoor pub. unfortunately i am not a tank drinker.you must be busy with your work too. you need to look after yourself too.honestly my english isn't that good. i need to learn more about the grammar. it will be good if you can help me with it.what's your plan for the weekend? more work to do?
Thank you to let my mood every day will be very good, you know why?Just after dinner, still have a lot of data that needs to be sorted out, because tomorrow there will be a very important meeting. This weekend, I will attend department at dinner, preliminary meer barbecue. Really wonderful!Once, when someone secretly RAMADA often tell me you will go fitness center at three o 'clock in the afternoon, but when I have finished work. Because of the hotel is a regulation, hotel staff are not allowed to walk around, so want to see you is very difficult. Really want to know who to tell me?Do you know the oktoberfest in dalian? If you come before August 10, may also be caught. Here every year, just like outdoor PUB, regrettable I drink!It seems that you are very hard everyday work, rest!Actually, my English is really bad, no grammar, so I have to study hard, if you are willing to help me too!What this weekend? Continue to work?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 灌篮高手主题曲翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信