拜托灌篮高手主题曲翻译帮忙翻译

英语高手~ 拜托了~ 帮我翻译几句话~老公,我走了,这些天我会想你的.八天都看不到你,我怕我会睡不着.你一定要想我~~ 还有~等我回来~你一定要每天都陪我~我还有十个要求没用呢~你要做好心理准备哦~ 老公,我爱你_百度作业帮
英语高手~ 拜托了~ 帮我翻译几句话~老公,我走了,这些天我会想你的.八天都看不到你,我怕我会睡不着.你一定要想我~~ 还有~等我回来~你一定要每天都陪我~我还有十个要求没用呢~你要做好心理准备哦~ 老公,我爱你。。。拜托了~~ 越快越好~
翻译得好我可以加追加分~
Dear,goodbye,I will miss u these days.For eight days not seeing u,i am afraid i can not fall asleep.You will miss me like i do ,right?I promise you that when i am back i will stay with you all day.Besides,i still have ten requirements that have not been used.You must be ready for that.My honey,i love you,forever.It seems that u r very happy now.Wish your true love forever!
Hubby,I'm leaving.I'll miss you.I can't see you until 8 days later,what if I can't fall asleep.Will you miss me?Please wait for me till I am back,please always be there for me.I've another 10 requests,and you need to be ready for that!~I love you,honey.
darling,so long!I'll miss you these days.I'm afraid I can't fall asleep without you for 8 long days.You'll miss me,right?Futhermore,I need you to be with me all the time when I come back!I have 10 dem...
Honey,i have to go now,i will miss you in these days.i can not see you in coming 8 days,i am afraid i can't sleep .you should miss me in all day . you need be with me in all time when i come back,i still have 10 requests to do,You have to prepare for that。sweetie
i love you
Honey,I am going,I will thinl about you all these days.I am afraid that I wouldn't get asleep without seeing you for 8 days. You should promise that you will think about me and wait for my back, you m...拜托英文高手帮忙翻译一下,论文摘要!!!_百度知道
拜托英文高手帮忙翻译一下,论文摘要!!!
摘要吴淑(公元947年—1002年),北宋文人。为官多年,曾被授予大理评事、水部员外郎等官职。个人著述繁多,如《说文五义》、《江淮异人录》等。此外在《全宋文》中留存吴淑的赋文一百篇。吴淑所处地区是吴方言与江淮方言的过渡带,加之宋代语音属于中古时期的晚期音,语音逐渐向近古音发展珐阀粹合诔骨达摊惮揩,因此,对吴淑语音系统的考察,比较有现实意义。本文分成四部分,第一部分绪论讲述了吴赋用韵研究的价值和意义,及其研究方法。第二部分本文对吴赋韵脚进行穷尽式分析,将吴赋韵部分成20部,用系统比较法对吴淑用韵进行共时、历时比较,从而在第三部分得出吴赋的特殊用韵现象,并力求实事求是地解释。第四部分将吴赋韵部与《广韵》韵目中同用独用情况、宋代通语韵部进行比较,进而能得知吴淑所属时代的语音特点。吴淑所处时代音系已经向近古音发展,尚属于过渡阶段,也能让我们能对宋代通语及方言有更全面地认识。 关键词
赋文用韵;
提问者采纳
WuShu (A.D. 947 years - in the year 1002), northern song dynasty scholar. For years, and has b珐阀粹合诔骨达摊惮揩een awarded officer, YuanWaiLang ShuiBu Dali evaluation such official post. Personal writings is various, be like the WuYi &, &wen jianghuai YiRen record&, etc. Moreover in its compilation WuShu assigned in key retained 100 articles. WuShu WuFangYan place area is with the transitional zone, plus the yangtze-huaihe dialect of the mediaeval times of song dynasty voice belongs to late sound, voice gradually to pronu therefore, nearly WuShu phonetic system for the inspection, the more realistic significance.This paper is divided into four parts, the first part introduction about WuFu rhymes in research value and significance, and its research methods. The second part of the paper WuFu fall exhaustive analysis, will WuFu rhyme with system, divided into 20 department of WuShuYong rhyme for comparative synchronic and diachronic comparison, thus obtained in the third part of the special WuFu with rhyme phenomenon, and strive to seek truth from facts to explain. The fourth part will WuFu rhyme with the wide in YunMu with rhyme of song dynasty, use alone through language, then can rhyme that compares WuShu belongs the phonetic features of The Times. What WuShu ages has been to the nearly pronunciation allophones, still belongs to the development transitional phase, also can let us to general language and song dynasty have a more comprehensive understanding dialect.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
论文摘要的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译随着传感器技术、无线通信技术和数据处理技术的迅猛发展,出现了集这三种技术为一体的传感器器件.大量的这种具有无线通信和数据处理能力的传感器器件通过一定的协议构成自组织网络,可以进行数据_百度作业帮
英语翻译随着传感器技术、无线通信技术和数据处理技术的迅猛发展,出现了集这三种技术为一体的传感器器件.大量的这种具有无线通信和数据处理能力的传感器器件通过一定的协议构成自组织网络,可以进行数据采集和传输,为用户提供有用的信息,这就是无线传感器网络技术.由于生活质量的日益改善,各种家电设备的高度自动化和智能化已经成为一种消费需求.同时科学技术的飞速发展,让这种需求的达到已经不再遥远.本论文介绍了一种基于ZigBee技术的智能家居无线传感器网络系统.这个智能家居系统是针对家居高度自动化、智能化的要求提出的一种新的解决方案.本文重点阐述了该系统的构建技术、系统的组成、通讯协议、系统硬件实现、无线节点的软件设计以及整个家庭网络的控制技术.该系统在传统的有线家居网络系统的基础上使用ZigBee技术,使其具有成本低、功耗低、覆盖范围大的特点.特别是其符合IEEE802.15.4协议,利用系统与其它符合标准的产品的互联,具有良好的通用性和可扩展性.
With the sensor technology,wireless communications technology and data processing technology of the rapid development of a set of these three technologies as one of the sensor device.Such a large number of wireless communications and data processing capability of the sensor device through the agreement will constitute a self-organizing networks,data collection and transmission,provide users with useful information,this is the wireless sensor network technology.As improve the quality of life,all kinds of appliances and the high degree of automation has become a kind of intelligent consumer demand.At the same time the rapid development of science and technology,let's meet this demand is no longer distant.This paper presents a ZigBee-based technology of intelligent home wireless sensor network system.The intelligent home system is at home against a high degree of automation,intelligent requested by a new solution.This article focuses on the construction of the system technology,system components,communications protocols,system hardware,wireless node of the software design and the whole family network control technology.The system in the traditional wired home network system on the basis of the use of ZigBee technology so as to make it low cost,low power consumption,coverage of the major characteristics.In particular its agreement with IEEE802.15.4,the use of systems and other products in line with the standards of the Internet,has good versatility and scalability.
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译When English as a foreign language is taught to children at the primary and early secondary levels of education,it is generally taught with a general education aim in mind --- that is,it is regarded as a "good thing" for them to learn a foreign language as a part of a_百度作业帮
英语翻译When English as a foreign language is taught to children at the primary and early secondary levels of education,it is generally taught with a general education aim in mind --- that is,it is regarded as a "good thing" for them to learn a foreign language as a part of a broad education.There is usually,however,no immediate and specific requirement for such children to make use of the language in any communicative situation.The purpose of learning the language is essentially,a "deferred" (延缓的) purpose,deferred till the tertiary level of education,normally at university,where,it is agreed,a knowledge of English would be helpful in their academic studies.Immediate aims of learning English are defined by the requirements of examinations.Inevitably what is taught to primary and secondary level children is not a communicative knowledge of English language use,but a knowledge of how the rules of English operate.The language system is taught by means of systematic audio-lingual (听说的) drill and exercise techniques based on habit formation theory of learning and a structural description of English.This may be an effective manner of teaching English usage,but it is less certain that an understanding of how these rules are related to language in use for communicative purpose is an automatic result of this instruction.What the thousands of children succeed in learning in this way is what is necessary in order to pass examinations.Whether such examinations accurately reflect the use to which English will be put at the tertiary level is another matter altogether.Adults,on the other hand,unless they are learning a foreign language for "pleasure" at evening institutes,as a "cultural" and social experience,are generally highly conscious of the use to which they intend to put it.That use is frequently associated with an academic or prof without a knowledge of the foreign language,their development in their chosen sphere of work could be restricted or at least adversely affected.
当英语作为一门外语是任教于早期教育,小学中学阶段的儿童,一般在课上的一个---一般思想教育的目的,也就是说,它被认为是“好事”为他们学习作为一个大外国语言教育的一部分.通常会有,但是,这些儿童没有直接和具体要求作出任何交际语言的使用情况.在学习语言的目的是从本质上讲,“延迟”(延缓的)目的,直到专上教育程度推迟,通常在大学,在那里,大家同意,英语知识将有助于他们的学术研究.近期目标是学习英语考试的要求界定.不可避免的是什么教小学和中学的孩子是不是英语运用交际知识,但英语是如何运作的规则知识.语言系统是系统地传授音频语言(听说的)钻头并行使形成理论的学习习惯和结构描述的英语基础的技术手段.这可能是使用英语教学的一个有效方式,但它并没有肯定的是,这些规则是如何在相关的交际目的,使用语言的理解是这一指令自动结果.什么样的数千名儿童成功地用这种方法学习是必要的,哪些是为了通过考试.这种考试是否准确地反映该英国将在高等教育投入使用是另一回事.成人,另一方面,除非他们正在学习一门为“快乐”到了晚上,外语学院,为“文化”和社会经验,一般都使用高度评价他们打算把它意识.经常使用与学术或专业要求,没有一个外国语言知识,对自己选择的工作领域的发展将受到限制,或至少受到不利影响.
当把英语作为外语教孩子在小学和早期的二级层次的教育,它通常是教与普通教育他们心中的目标——也就是说,把它看作是一个“好东西”对他们来说,学会一门外语的组成部分,一个广阔的教育。然而,有通常没有直接和具体要求,这样的孩子能在任何使用语言的交际的情况。学习语言的目的是本质上讲,“递延”(延缓的)目的、递延到高等教育院校的教育水平,通常在大学,在那里,它是商定,英语知识将会有帮助,在他们的学术研究。直接...
当把英语作为外语教孩子在小学和早期的二级层次的教育,它通常是教与普通教育他们心中的目标——也就是说,把它看作是一个“好东西”对他们来说,学会一门外语的组成部分,一个广阔的教育。然而,有通常没有直接和具体要求,这样的孩子能在任何使用语言的交际的情况。学习语言的目的是本质上讲,“递延”目的、递延到高等教育院校的教育水平,通常在大学,在那里,它是商定,英语知识将会有帮助,在他们的学术研究。直接的目的是学...
当英语作为一门外语被授教于小学或者初中的孩子们的时候,一般说来,他们思想中一般性学习的目的就是---作为拓展性教育的一部分,他们学英语被认为是一件好事。然而,在这其中,对这些孩子们并没有即时的或者明确的要求去在任何交际情形中使用英语。
本质上说来,学习英语的目的是一种延缓性的目的----延缓至教育的同一程度。在大学里,英语知识被认为是对大学生们的学业有帮助的。
小学中学阶段的儿童,一般在课上的一个---一般思想教育的目的,也就是说,它被认为是“好事”为他们学习作为一个大外国语言教育的一部分。当英语作为一门外语被授教于小学或者初中的孩子们的时候,一般说来,他们思想中一般性学习的目的就是---作为拓展性教育的一部分,他们学英语被认为是一件好事。然而,在这其中,对这些孩子们并没有即时的或者明确的要求去在任何交际情形中使用英语。
本质上说来,...英语翻译Dear User fwdfwd1,You have requested a password reminder for your Skype account.As it is impossible for us to retrieve your original password we have generated a new one.Your new password is iebAuUKu,please use this when logging in to Skype next time.Note that the pas_百度作业帮
英语翻译Dear User fwdfwd1,You have requested a password reminder for your Skype account.As it is impossible for us to retrieve your original password we have generated a new one.Your new password is iebAuUKu,please use this when logging in to Skype next time.Note that the password is case-sensitive.Note that this is an automatically generated e-mail,please do not reply to this e-mail address.Sincerely,Skype Support Team
你的Skype密码改为iebAuUKu,注意区分大小写.另外问下,楼主Skype帐号多少……私人问题.
意思好像就是说你的什么东西已经不能用了``这里有一个新的`还叫你不要回这个E mail
亲爱的用户fwdfwd1,你已经请求获得了一个你Skype账户的密码提示。由于我们无法找回你的最初密码,我们已经产生了一个新的密码。你的新密码是iebAuUKu,请在下次登陆Skype时使用这个密码。注意这个密码是有字母大小写之分的。注意这是自动产生的邮件,所以请不用回复。致敬Skype 技术支持部...}

我要回帖

更多关于 灌篮高手主题曲翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信