英文求ps高手帮忙来帮忙翻译一下~

英语高手来帮忙翻译一下,急急!!
英语高手来帮忙翻译一下,急急!!
Long ago ,people in Rome talked to one another in Latin .Pupils in school learned to read and write in Latin .Books were in Latin ,too . Some Romans went to other parts of the world so they took their languages with them .Soon Latin was used in many countries and it became a world language.

People in other countries did not talk in Latin the same way .In each land ,they changed the language a little .As time went by ,they made more changes.At last they did not talk in Latin any more .New languages had come from the old one .

People do not talk to one another in Latin today .But they still use ,many Latin words .You do ,too. Street , wall, city ,and salt are some of the Latin words we use .You are a pupil in school and you know pupil is also a Latin word .It means &litte doll.&
很久以前,罗马人彼此交流都用拉丁语。小学生都用拉丁语学读和写。课本也都是拉丁文的。一些罗马人去了世界其他的地方,也把语言传播到了世界其他地方。于是拉丁语成了世界语。
其他国家的人们不会以同样的方式说拉丁语。在罗马人所到的地方,他们渐渐改变了自己的语言。随着时间的流逝,最后罗马人也不再说拉丁语。新的语言总是来源于古老的语言。
今天人们彼此交流也不用拉丁语。但是他们仍然使用许多拉丁词。“You”也是
“Street” , “wall”, “city” ,和 “salt ”都是拉丁单词。你是一名小学生,你知道么 “pupil ”也是拉丁单词。它的原意是“小玩具”。
提问者 的感言:谢谢
其他回答 (1)
很久以前,人们彼此谈论在罗马在学校学到的拉丁.Pupils读和写在拉丁.Books在拉丁文。一些古罗马到世界的其他地方,所以他们把他们的语言,他们使用.Soon拉丁语是在许多国家,它成为一个世界性的语言。
  在其它国家的人没有在拉丁相同的方式,在每一地改变了语言的一个小作为时间的推移,他们取得了更大的变化最后,他们没有在拉丁任何语言都来自与旧的。
  人们不交谈,但他们仍然在拉丁今天使用,许多拉丁单词。你也一样。街道、墙壁,城市,盐是一些拉丁语,我们使用一个小学生在学校,你知道学生,也是一位拉丁词,意思是“小娃娃。”
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语高手来
帮我翻译一下英语_百度知道
英语高手来
帮我翻译一下英语
He’s often __2___to the patients (病人) and looks them over carefully. But I couldn’t push my way in (挤进) it, the people in the town like him. “He bought me not a coat, but an expensive__10___. “My husband gave me a__6___. You’ll be able to __8___ your coat.__3___ he’s always busy and has little time to rest, madam. One morning Mr Black got to the hospital and saw there was a fat woman in the __4__ He called her into his office and asked, “You must lose some weight (减肥), “__5___madam,” said the rich woman.” “You’re___9__, sir?” “It was my birthday yesterday, sir”, said the woman,” said Mr Black.” “
__7___, if you do all that I sayMr Black works in a hospital (医院). As a good __1___
那个答案分别是doctorkind But
waiting room
What’s the matter
coatIt doesn’t matter
wear right
提问者采纳
r Black在一个医院工作,先生:“我的丈夫给我买了一件外套,“你必须减肥,如果你按照我说的去做,并且没有时间休息。”“没关系的”,之后你就可以穿你的外套了,Mr Black说。一天早上Mr Black来到医院看见一个胖胖的女士正在休息室等他,女士。但是他常常很忙,而是一辆昂贵的汽车”,作为一个医生?”“昨天是我的生日”女士说,”那个有钱的女人说,“他给我买的不是外套,镇上的人们都很喜欢他。他对病人非常的友善,并且为他们仔细地检查。”你是对的。他让那位女士进来并且问道,但我穿不了:“怎么了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
1 doctor2 gets3 So4
office5 what's wrong with yuo,(how do you feel,)6 coat7 hello8 wear9 rihgt10 watch
依次1 doctor
5 What's the matter
4 Waiting room
9 right 2 kind
7 it doesn't matter
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手来帮忙翻译一下,谢谢_百度知道
请英语高手来帮忙翻译一下,谢谢
谢谢1、请节约用纸3、小心高温,请勿将手伸入出风口2中译英
提问者采纳
Hot,keep your hands away from the place with a draught2&#471/ please saving the paper3&#47
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他4条回答
reached out of the tuyere 2, be careful of high temperature1, please save paper 3
1.High temperature carefully, do not apparently reached into the tuyere2.Please save the paper3.Please take good care of your own property
1st, the careful high temperature, please do not enter the hand air outlet 2, please to save with paper 3, invites your excellency to look after own belongings
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手来帮我翻译一下,有点难度的_百度知道
请英语高手来帮我翻译一下,有点难度的
是歌词,歌名叫《the unforgiven II》 Metallica乐队唱的Lay beside me, tell me what they've doneSpeak the words i wanna hear, to make my demons runThe door is locked now, but it's opened if you're trueIf you can understand the me, then i can understand the youLay beside me, under wicked skiesThrough black of day, dark of night, we share this paralyzeThe door cracks open, but there's no sun shining throughBlack heart scarring darker still, but there's no sun shining throughNo, there's no sun shining throughNo, there's no sun shiningWhat i've felt, what i've knownTurn the pages, turn the stoneBehind the door, should i open it for you?YeahWhat i've felt, what i've knownSick and tired, i stand aloneCould you be there, 'cause i'm the one who waits for youOr are you unforgiven too?Come lay beside me, this won't hurt, i swearShe loves me not, she loves me still, but she'll never love againShe lay beside me, but she'll be there when i'm goneBlack hearts scarring darker still, yes, she'll be there when i'm goneYes, she'll be there when i'm goneDead sure she'll be thereWhat i've felt, what i've knownTurn the pages, turn the stoneBehind the door, should i open it for you?What i've felt, what i've knownSick and tired, i stand aloneCould you be there, cause i'm the one who waits for youOr are you unforgiven too?Lay beside me, tell me what i've doneThe door is closed, so are your eyesBut now i see the sun, now i see the sunYes, now i see itWhat i've felt, what i've knownTurn the pages, turn the stoneBehind the door, should i open it for youWhat i've felt, what i've knownSo sick and tired, i stand aloneCould you be there, cause i'm the one who waitsThe one who waits for youOh, what i've felt, what i've knownTurn the pages, turn the stoneBehind the door, should i open it for you俯鸡碘课鄢酒碉旬冬莫So i dub thee unforgivenOh, what i've feltOh, what i've knownI take this keyAnd i bury it in youBecause you're unforgiven tooNever freeNever meCause you're unforgiven too
晕,都拿翻译软件翻译,太不准确了吧,不然也不会发这了
提问者采纳
就当练练手,帮你翻译一下,希望能帮到你,呵呵 有点晦涩萧饮寒译 《the unforgiven II》
不可饶恕者Lay beside me, tell me what they've done躺在我身边 告诉我他们做了什么Speak the words i wanna hear, to make my demons run 说说我想听的话 驱走我的恶魔The door is locked now, but it's opened if you're true 现在们已经上锁 如果你是真心的它会打开If you can understand the me, then i can understand the you 如果你能理解我 我也能理解你Lay beside me, under wicked skies 躺在我身边 在这片邪恶的天空下Through black of day, dark of night, we share this paralyze 穿越黑暗的白昼 黑暗的夜晚 我们分享这麻醉The door cracks open, but there's no sun shining through 门啪的一声打开 但这里没有阳光照进来Black heart scarring darker still, but there's no sun shining through 黑暗的心变得更加黑暗
但这里没有阳光照进来No, there's no sun shining through 这里没有阳光照进来No, there's no sun shining 这里没有阳光照进来What i've felt, what i've known 我所感受到的,我所知道的Turn the pages, turn the stone 翻开页面 翻开石头Behind the door, should i open it for you? 躲在门口 我应该为你开门么?Yeah What i've felt, what i've known 我所感受到的,我所知道的Sick and tired, i stand alone 病了而且累了,我孤独站着Could you be there, 'cause i'm the one who waits for you 你能在那里么? 因为我还在等着你Or are you unforgiven too? 或者你也是不可宽恕的?Come lay beside me, this won't hurt, i swear 来吧躺在我身边 这不会受伤 我发誓She loves me not, she loves me still, but she'll never love again 无论她爱不爱我 她已经不会再陷入爱情She lay beside me, but she'll be there when i'm gone 她躺在我身边 直到我离去她还会在那里Black hearts scarring darker still, yes, she'll be there when i'm gone 黑暗的心变得更加黑暗
直到我离去她还会在那里Yes, she'll be there when i'm gone 直到我离去她还会在那里Dead sure she'll be there 绝对肯定她还会在那里What i've felt, what i've known 我所感受到的,我所知道的Turn the pages, turn the stone 翻开页面 翻开石头Behind the door, should i open it for you? 躲在门口 我应该为你开门么?What i've felt, what i've known 我所感受到的,我所知道的Sick and tired, i stand alone 病了而且累了,我孤独站着Could you be there, cause i'm the one who waits for you 你能在那里么? 因为我还在等着你Or are you unforgiven too? 或者你也是不可宽恕的?Lay beside me, tell me what i've done 躺在我身边 告诉我我做了什么The door is closed, so are your eyes 门已经关上,你的眼睛也闭上了But now i see the sun, now i see the sun 但现在我看到了太阳,现在我看到了太阳Yes, now i see it 是的现在我看到了太阳What i've felt, what i've known 我所感受到的,我所知道的Turn the pages, turn the stone 翻开页面 翻开石头Behind the door, should i open it for you? 躲在门口 我应该为你开门么?What i've felt, what i've known 我所感受到的,我所知道的Sick and tired, i stand alone 病了而且累了,我孤独站着Could you be there, cause i'm the one who waits for you 你能在那里么? 因为我还在等着你Oh, what i've felt, what i've known 我所感受到的,我所知道的Turn the pages, turn the stone 翻开页面 翻开石头Behind the door, should i open it for you? 躲在门口 我应该为你开门么?So i dub thee unforgiven 所以我称你为不可宽恕者Oh, what i've felt 我所感受到的Oh, what i've known 我所知道的I take this key 我取走钥匙And i bury it in you植入你的身体Because you're unforgiven too因为你也是不可宽恕者Never free 永不自由Never me 我也如此Cause you're unforgiven too因为你也是不可宽恕者
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
UnforgivenII的 文字、音乐: JamesHetfield,并首次开会Ulrich达希尔哈米特 旁边是我 他们告诉我已经尽了 说的话我听到 魔作经营 现在的大门锁上 但如果你真正开始 你了解我 我了解你 旁边是我 在张天 通过黑色的日子,暗夜里, 我们同意这种瘫痪 门裂缝开放 但没有阳光彪炳 黑心仍深痕, 但没有阳光彪炳 没有,没有阳光彪炳 没有,没有阳光灿烂 我自己觉得 我知道什么 翻开, 将石 闭门, 应该开放吗? 我自己觉得 我知道什么 厌恶, 我孤立 你是那里 &我的事业在等待你的人 还是Unforgiven吗? 旁边是我 不会伤害我发誓 我不喜欢她,她还爱我, 但她又爱永远 她是旁边 但就在那里,我过去 黑心仍深痕, 是的,她就可以了,在我 是的,她就可以了,在我 担保就会存在 我自己觉得 我知道什么 翻开, 将石 闭门, 应该开放吗? 我自己觉得 我知道什么 厌恶, 我孤立 你是那里 &我的事业在等待你的人 还是Unforgiven吗? 旁边是我 说我做什么 大门关闭, 所以眼睛 但我看到他, 我认为他 是的,我认为 我自己觉得 我知道什么 翻开,把石头 闭门, 应该开放吗? 我自己觉得 我知道什么 厌恶, 我孤立 你在那里? &我的事业等人 等待你的人 我这个关键 我埋葬在你 因为你Unforgiven也 没有自由 我从来 &你Unforgiven事业也
俗人的在我旁边,告诉我他们已经做的说字 i 想要听到, 使我的魔鬼跑门现在被锁, 但是如果你是真实的,它被打开如果你能了解那我, 那么 i 能了解那你在我旁边放置,在坏的天空之下经过日子的黑色,夜晚的黑暗,我们分享这麻痹门裂缝打开,但是没有太阳闪烁过黑心结疤较黑暗的剧照, 但是没有太阳闪烁过不,没有太阳闪烁过不,没有太阳闪烁我已经感觉, 我已经知道的转页, 转石头在门后面, i 应该为你打开它吗? 是的我已经感觉, 我已经知道的不舒服和疲累的, i 站很孤独可以你在那里,'引起我是等候你的人或是你也被不原谅? 来在我旁边的绞,这将不伤害, i 发誓她爱我不, 她仍然爱我,但是她再一次将会不再爱她在我旁边放置,但是当我不见了的时候,她将会在那里黑心结疤较黑暗的剧照, 是的,当我不见了的时候,她将会在那里是的,当我不见了的时候,她将会在那里完全地当然她将会在那里我已经感觉, 我已经知道的转页, 转石头在门后面, i 应该为你打开它吗? 我已经感觉, 我已经知道的不舒服和疲累的, i 站很孤独可以你在那里, 引起我是等候你的人或是你也被不原谅? 俗人的在我旁边,告诉我我已经做的门被关闭, 你的眼睛也是但是现在 i 见到太阳, 现在 i 见到太阳是的,现在 i 见到它我已经感觉, 我已经知道的转页, 转石头在门后面, i 应该为你打开它吗我已经感觉, 我已经知道的如此不舒服和疲累的, i 独自地站可以你在那里, 引起我是等候的人等候你的人哦, 什么我已经感觉, 我已经知道的转页, 转石头在门后面, i 应该为你打开它吗因此 i 配音你不原谅哦, 我已经感觉的哦, 我已经知道的我拿这一支钥匙而且 i 在你里面埋葬它因为你被也不原谅不再释放从不我引起你被也不原谅
美女,来我身边,告诉我他们做了什么我想听你说话,这能让我的梦想飞驰门已锁,但是会真心为你而开如果你我能彼此理解美女 来我身边,漫游太空不管黑夜........
有点难度的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求ps高手帮忙 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信