问篇有关旅游的高中英语作文文~!

求一篇关于旅游业的英语作文,
小柒神3951
Tourism,a smokeless industry,is developing rapidly in China.With the reform and opening –up policy being carried out,thousands upon thousands of foreign visitors are crowding into our country.They are eager to see this old mysterious land with a splendid culture of more than 5,000 years.Tourism as a form of enterprise brings China a lot of benefits.In the fires place,it is financially beneficial to the economic development of China.As our know,China needs more and more foreign currencies for its modernization program.Tourism is one of the most important channels to obtain currencies.Secondly,tourism enables the Chinese people to know more about the outside world.On the other hand,the foreigners who have visited China are deeply impressed by the latest developments of out country and the friendliness and hospitality of our people.Reports by visitors to China about how courteous and helpful most Chinese were to them are often printed in newspapers of many different countries.It is clear that tourism contributes a great deal to the friendship and mutual understanding between the Chinese people and people all over the world.Everything,however,has two sides.Tourism gives rise to a number of problems.For instance,it becomes a burden to our inefficient transportation system.Besides,the living standard of the average Chinese is still not high enough to be able to afford the many different sorts of expenses during long distance travels.Therefore,there are still a lot of obstacles hindering the expansion of tourism in our country.As for me,with the development of our national economy,all these problems will certainly be solved step by step.A much better and brighter future awaits us.旅游业----“无烟的工业”----正在中国迅速发展.随着改革开放政策的贯彻执行,数以万计的外国游人涌入中国.他们渴望参观这个具有5000多年灿烂文化的神秘古国.旅游业作为一种商业活动给中国带来许多好处.首先,在经济上它有利于我国经济的发展.正如你们所知道的,中国需要大量的外汇来执行现代化建设计划.旅游业是获得外汇的最重要的渠道之一.其次,旅游业是中国人民更多地了解外界.另一方面,访问过中国的外国人对我国的最新发展和我国人民的友好和殷勤留下了深刻的印象.世界各国的报纸经常刊登访问过中国的外国人所写的报道,介绍中国人如何彬彬有礼、助人为乐.显然,旅游业大大促进了中国人民和世界人民之间的友谊和了解.然而,事物总是一分为二的.旅游业也引起许多问题.例如,它增加了我国本来效率不高的运输系统的负担.此外,中国人民的生活水平还没有高到足以使普通中国人有钱支付长途旅行的各种开支.因此,仍然存在着许多障碍妨碍着旅游业的发展.至于我,我相信,随着我国经济的发展,这些问题必将逐步得到解决.我们期望有一个更好更光明的未来.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英文版关于旅游的调查问卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英文版关于旅游的调查问卷
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢"情景作文。 近日某网站对人们外出旅游的频率和目的进行了一次问卷调查,结果见下图。请根据图表提供的信息用英语写一篇短文,介绍此次调查结果,并谈谈你自己外出旅游的目的..."答案_书面表达_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
"情景作文。 近日某网站对人们外出旅游的频率和目的进行了一次问卷调查,结果见下图。请根据图表提供的信息用英语写一篇短文,介绍此次调查结果,并谈谈你自己外出旅游的目的..."答案
&&&&&&&&&&
"情景作文。 近日某网站对人们外出旅游的频率和目的进行了一次问卷调查,结果见下图。请根据图表提供的信息用英语写一篇短文,介绍此次调查结果,并谈谈你自己外出旅游的目的..."答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
情景作文。&&&& 近日某网站对人们外出旅游的频率和目的进行了一次问卷调查,结果见下图。请根据图表提供的信息用英语写一篇短文,介绍此次调查结果,并谈谈你自己外出旅游的目的。词数不少于60。文章的开头已经给出。
&&&& Recently&an&online&survey&on&traveling&has&been&conducted.&___________________________________________________________________________________________________
参考答案:
One possible version:Recently an online survey on traveling has been conducted. In the survey, people were asked about how often and why they travel, and the results are as follows.Chart 1 shows that 33% of the people often go traveling, the reason for which lies in the fact that they have enough time and money. Nearly half of the people do it now and then, while about 21% seldom go out to travel.As is shown in Chart 2, people travel for different reasons. The largest percentage of people, 48%, would like to enjoy beautiful natural scenery. 26% enjoy learning about culture and customs and 20% prefer to visit places of interest. There are also people who travel for shopping, but only a small number. As for me, travelling is not only a good way to relax and enjoy myself but also a chance to broaden my horizon.
高中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇高中: 下一篇高中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)求一篇关于旅行的英语作文?
求一篇关于旅行的英语作文?
09-10-18 &
一、My campus lifeHello everyone.Today I'm glad to be here to give a speech about my fresh experience in China Agriculture University.First I must say the campus life is really different from what I have experienced in high school.For instance,I used to lean upon my dormitory teacher to wake me up on time.But now I have to set several alarm clocks to make myself could hear them in the morning otherwise I would miss my class.And then even worse there would be nobody remind meexcept my teacher!So the differences are everywhere and I could easily find them.The change of life is great and it's wonderful:I have more time of my own and the rights to decide how I live.My campus activities are rich and colorful.Learning English has become a habit to me cause I plan to study abroad in next few years.Playing Guzheng is my favorite activity.I have kept on practising it since I was a little girl and I wish to win more competitions in my campus life.Our university has the first level equipments and the most experienced teachers,also has the best students(laugh).I consider it to be a honor that I've got a chance to study here and I sincerely hope that we could live wonderful lives in our campus!二、A Trip To Beijing                                              July 14th, 2006 was a very special day for me. I went to Beijing by train on that day. I was very happy because I would see the capital of China---Beijing! A really great city in China! Collected By a href=&izuowen&izuowen/a  Beijing is one of the biggest cities in China. There are lots of places of interest, such as the Palace Museum, the Summer Palace, and the Great Wall……Lots of visitors from different countries come to Beijing every year.  I stayed in Beijing for three days. During these days, I visited many good places. When I was in the Palace Museum, I really didn't know the directions. It is very large. People will spend four hours if they want to travel around it. All the things in it are very nice. Although they were made more than 500 years ago, they look very beautiful. When we were in Taibe Palace, we saw a special chair. It was for the emperor and it was made of gold. Each of the visitors said, it is really nice, after they visited the Palace Museum. Collected by ﹒  When we went to the Great Wall, I was very excited because it is the most famous place of interest in China. On the way to the top of the Great Wall, I ran very fast all the time. When I was at the top of the Great Wall, I thought I was a hero!  Three days is too short for me. Beijing is a very good and modern city. I want to make it more and more beautiful. I should work hard. I believe Beijing will be the best city in the world in the future更多相关a href=&.izuowen/english/gaozhong/2151.html&.izuowen/english/gaozhong/2151.html/a或a href=&.5757/zuowendaquan/daxueyingyu/98327.shtml&.5757/zuowendaquan/daxueyingyu/98327.shtml/a
请登录后再发表评论!
In a leisure day, I rode his bicycle to my home near the tourist attractions relax, in some way passing records on the local tourism experience. This trip I played very happy oh.
请登录后再发表评论!关于旅行的意义英语作文
欢迎来到CNFLA学习网, 免费公益的学习网站!
关于旅行的意义英语作文
来源:cnfla儿童网浏览:10
  旅行,指远行;去外地办事或游览或外出行走。那么你觉得旅行的有什么意义呢?下面是闪亮儿童网提供的关于旅行的意义英语作文范文,供大家参考。  第一篇:The Meaning of Travel  Travel is a good way to refresh and broaden our horizon. During your travel, you can turn off your cellphone and keep far from the Internet. You can forget your work, your study or your family, and just enjoy the leisure time. From the moment when you start your journey, all the trifles should be locked at your house. During the travel, you can kill your time slowly to have a good rest, and you can contact with different people. They may be a window for you to know a different world. Meet various people, experience things, which make your world bigger. You just clean up your entire mind and you can get the true meaning of travel.  旅行是消除疲劳开阔眼界的好方式。在旅行中,你可以关掉手机,远离网络,可以忘记你的工作、学习或家庭,只需静静地享受旅行的闲暇。从踏上旅程的那一刻起,所有的琐事都应该被紧锁在家里。旅行的时刻,你可以慢慢打发时间,好好休息,也可以和不同的人打交道,这些人可能是你开启另一个世界的窗口。遇见不同的人,经历不同的事,这都可以使你的世界更宽广。你只要清空思绪,就可得到旅行的真正意义。  第二篇:The Meaning of Travel  I'm going to take a trip to Japan with my mum this week.To tell you the truth, I'm not really excited about this trip.After tiring 6-week internship, I find it hard for me to adjust to it.In addition, there're only a little time for me to have a command of Japan before I go.However, I take it because I believe that travel can help us recognize ourselves in a new, strange environment.May my trip will be safe and sound!  第三篇:The Meaning of Travel  Many people like traveling. They just feel happy when traveling. But not many people will think the meaning of travel. What is the meaning of travel? Actually, one of the meanings is to find happiness. Putting aside all the trouble to enjoy themselves usually makes people happy. There is another important meaning. It is to learn things. To go out for a visit can enlarge people’s vision. People can learn a lot from it. Therefore, sometimes we will find that some people will be different after they return home from travel. It is because they learn the true meaning of travel.  很多人都喜欢旅行。他们就觉得旅行的时候很开心。但并不是很多人会想旅行的意义。旅行的意义是什么呢?实际上,其中一个就是去寻找快乐。抛开所有的烦恼去享受通常都能让人开心起来。还有一个重要的意义。那就是学习。出去走走可以拓宽人们的视野。人们可以从中学到很多东西。所以,有时我们会发现有些人在旅游回来后会变得不太一样。这是因为他们了解了旅行的真谛。更多相关热门文章推荐阅读:1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.}

我要回帖

更多关于 巴东新构思作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信