高中英语作文文

外语首页_英语|英语翻译 在线翻译 英语四级 英语作文 英语听力 英语六级|新浪教育_新浪网
[品牌活动]
此次大赛是首次针对出国考试外语培训老师举办的大型评选类比赛,总决赛已介绍,第二届名师火热出炉…
新浪每日英语推荐
新闻排行榜
外语考试日历
五星金牌出国考试名师
国内外语考试
外语试题库
出国外语考试
内容合作:周欢 &&&&电话:
邮箱: zhouhuan#.cn 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&家规英语作文正文
家规英语作文
家规英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  []写家规的,。
英语作文 my family rules 家庭规则。 My parents are very strict.Because I have so many family rules. For example,i can't go out with my friends at school nights.On weekends, i have to go home before nine p.m. It's strict, but i think it's necessary. And i must finish my homework in time. I can't play computer games. I have to wash clothes by myself. I have to get up at six o'clock every morning.And i have to be in bed by ten o'clock. Thanks to these rules.I can live health.But i think to be in bed by ten o'clock is unfair! Students need nine hours sleep! And i think play some computer games is not badly. Soi think the family rules can make some change. 作文地带提供家规英语作文翻译: 我的非常严格.因为我拥有如此多的家庭规则。 举例来说,夜晚我不能去我的在.在,我之前, 9 时有严格的,但我认为 这是必要的。 我必须完成我的功课的。我不能玩电脑游戏。我要自己洗衣服。 我不得不起床六点钟每早晨.和我必须在床上的十点钟。 由于这些规则.I 能够.但是我认为要在床上的十点钟是不公平的!学生需要 9 个小 时的睡眠! 我觉得玩一些电脑游戏不严重。瑞认为,家庭规则可以作出一些改变。 晚上回家不能晚过 8 点 Go home at night not later than eight points 早上家人互相问好 Morning say hello. Each other family 每要勤干 Everyone should work frequently do housework 每天早晨都要 Every morning exercise 吃完晚饭要洗自己的饭碗 After dinner, shall wash his bowl 每天都要穿校服 Every day must wear school uniforms 走廊内禁止跑跳 The corridor is forbidden in the running and jumping 之间互相 Students unite 每天认真做间操 Every day do room fuck 不随手扔垃圾 Do not throw rubbish everywhere
家规英语作文
&&&&& 家规英语作文 两篇如下:
  My family Rules
  A country its laws and a family has its rules. My family also has some rules.
  For example ,there are important rules in my house . First of all, I have to be home by 10:00 pm. I think there is the danger of going home late and this rule is really true. Next , I'm not allowed to watch tv on school nights. In my opinoin, I need time to relaxing things instead of studying on school nights. Maybe my parents are strict with me in this way. Finally,the biggest problem is that I can't join club. My parents think that only bad for my studying. They don't know I'm intersted in running ,playing baskteball and writing.
  There is good say "Nothing can be accomplished without norms or stand ards,"but though I should study hard .Of course,I'm old enough to make my own decision.
  My family rules
  There are many rules at my house. I have to get up at six o'clock and be home by 6:30pm.on weekdays. I have to do my homework after school.I can't watch TV and play computer games on school nights. I have to stay at home instead of my friends’ home on school nights . I should clean up my room every morning and we take turns to take out the trush and wash dishes. My parents don’t allow me to stay up until 11:00 pm because teenagers should sleep for 8~9 hours . I think the most strict rule is that my parents do not allow me to watch TV at night ,thought it is good for me .I can't do it .I think it is a good way to have a rest . Although I don’t agree with some of the ruls, I know my parents love me so I always obey my family rules.
&  〔家规英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  家规英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “家规英语作文”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  作文网提供的家规英语作文由网友原创或转发,若家规英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文范文: 下一篇作文范文:
家规英语作文相关作文范文发表日期:
With the popularity of Internet, cyber crimes are a serious problem, people&s computer will be easily attacked, because cyber criminals are everywhere on the Internet....
发表日期:
When the school begins, students need to start their new semester, the first thing they do is to buy the text books, most students will buy the new books,...
发表日期:
Nowadays, as people&s live standard is much better than before, people no longer struggle for hunger, but the new problem comes. Many people suffer from sub-health, ...
发表日期:
When my teachers have class, they will make the comment of the exams, then they give the answers according to the reference book,...
发表日期:
Nowadays, people pay great attention to the healthy diet, they want to keep healthy and can do a lot of things. Green food has become more and more people&s choice,...
发表日期:
When I see the TV series, the image of good person is to keep silence all the time, so that they won&t get into the trouble or cause problem. ...
发表日期:
I love to see the TV show about choosing the people in singing, many years ago, when I was in high school, I would open the TV and saw the live show, many young girls were singing to fulfill their dreams, I liked to see their trying....
发表日期:
Today, when I went home after school, I saw the delicious snack, so I wanted to buy one of the snacks, then I could not find my wallet, I searched it many times, at last, ...
发表日期:
Today, when I read the newspaper, I saw a piece of interesting news, it said that a foreign boy who was in high school, he earned a lot of money by selling snacks in the school,...
发表日期:
Today, most young people wake up so late, because they like to have parties at night and hang out with their friends, they like to join the activities and sleep very late. ...
发表日期:
Today, when I read the newspaper, I saw an interesting news, it is said that the first lady in American Michelle Obama, was so worried about American people&s health,...
发表日期:
Last week, when I went to visit my friend, she brought me a cup of a tea, it was so different from the tea I used to drink, I saw a piece of lemon in the water, I could smell the light favor, it was so comfortable for me....
发表日期:
During these two years, we have seen many movies about the youth, the directors try to remind people of their passed early days. ...
发表日期:
This is a good news for Chinese singers, it is said that there will be a Chinese music group and a man invited to performance in the American famous music show. ...
12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有热点作文:
英语作文内容分类
英语作文推荐
英语作文排行榜
节日类英语作文
人物类英语作文
事件类英语作文
动物类英语作文
季节类英语作文
其他类英语作文