急急急 帮忙写一篇高中英语作文文

帮忙写一篇英语作文
我喜欢旅游 急急急!!_百度知道
帮忙写一篇英语作文
我喜欢旅游 急急急!!
帮忙写一篇英语作文
我喜欢旅游 要300字 急用 急用 谢谢谢谢 好心的人
提问者采纳
Another reason is that I like adventures, it gives you s really fun. I like travel, who actually went almost all of the places in the world!!;s desiry. Adventures are cool, I also likes to hang out with my friends to go together and play around those beautiful places, I love travelling and trips. You can met different groups of people if you go travel!, which!, beautiful landscape. My dream is to travel around the whole world! One sentence at last, it&#39. Mountain biking is also a kind of travel, as I mentioned that Gorden. He went to Amazon, well! Mountain biking is so cool, which there&#39, it't mean to die!, what I mean is, clearly blue sky, I dreamed of doing it. I like it not only because of these seves really cool. A friend of his actually died in that trip. I kind of like that and admire of him! It&#39. Landscape shape most people&#39, and that, too, different cultures and lots more you can met if you go travel!), seriously I do!, might not be true! I like to met all those sorts of difficulties (I didn&#39. I have read a story about a person named Gorden, Ire famous because of the pretty landscape, but I&#39. Anyway. Cs sometimes a re so many snakes and aligatorsTravelI like to travel. You can go to any places you want, there are lots of places that they&#39, because I have so many other things to do in my life, he met lots of difficulties when he went travel
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我写一篇有关自我介绍的英语作文!急急急…越简单越好!_百度作业帮
帮我写一篇有关自我介绍的英语作文!急急急…越简单越好!
My name is XXX,I am XXX years old.I am in XXX Middle School.I have Chinese,English,maths and so on.I go to school from Monday to Friday.I have many hobbies,such as swimming,running and painting.I like
Good morning / Good afternoon everybody! my name is(名字) ....... I am come from ......(家乡).That is a beautiful place in my mind.
em...I am a out going ,worm-hearted person. i love sports
My name is XXX(名字)。我的名字是XXX。I LIKE YaoMing。我喜欢姚明。I Like basketbal.我喜欢篮球。Thank
you!谢谢!
My name is 名字.I am 年龄 years old. I live in 城市, China.I am (a student学生/an employee员工) at 公司/校名+(Middle School初中/High School高中/University大学).My hobbies are爱好(i.e swiming).
首先,介绍一下自己的名字.接着介绍一下自己的年龄、性别、就读的学校、生活的城市……等等。然后说一下自己的兴趣爱好,喜欢的食物、书籍、或者明星。在这之后介绍一下自己的家庭。最后做个总结。就这么简单!
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:帮个忙写一篇英语作文!在线等!急急急!_百度知道
帮个忙写一篇英语作文!在线等!急急急!
假如你是lihua 你的美国笔友peter要来看你,飞机于下午三点半到 但你碰巧有事不能去借他所以你妈妈代替你去 起给他发一封邮件说明以下情况1不能去接他的理由2妈妈的特征和联系方式3温馨提示哈尔滨的气温情况
提问者采纳
you will recognise her as soon as you meet her:
I am glad that you will visit Harbin recently,you can contact her if you can not find her, a important conference will be held this afternoon in my company and I am afraid I can not pick you up at the airport on half past three.Her cellphone number is 137xxxxxx,long hair.Hope to see you soon.I have already booked a room in the Motel 168 where is close to my house.I will come to see you as soon as the conference ends.I cannot wait to meet you.Therefore I have asked my mother to meet you instead.However,because the weather in Harbin these days is very cold.
yours sincerely
Lihua望Lz参考.You&#39.My mother wears a suit in grey with a pair of glassesDear Pd better take some warm clothes with you
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
最好自己写
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以“教育的未来”为话题,写一篇不少于800字的作文!!急急急,各位大哥大姐帮帮忙_百度知道
以“教育的未来”为话题,写一篇不少于800字的作文!!急急急,各位大哥大姐帮帮忙
对学校生活的方方面面从幼儿园到高中毕业,对教师,我们在学校里的学习生活十多年,那么,以“教育的未来”为话题,对课堂,写一篇不少于800子的作文 大家帮帮忙吧,我们都应该最有发言权,未来的教育影视什么样子,预测教育的未来?让我们展开想象
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
也被老师厉声拉回现实,人头稀落。头痛的数学考试不再恐怖,台上台下everybody(每个人)都融人English(英语)的天堂,竟见偌大的校园、树林里。两节课结束后、享受氧气后,走进这美妙的环境中,接下来的时间自行安排,为时已晚,忽见一道难题。 梦中的校园。跑至室外,大家在静心汲取知识,一星期后交卷,一项小科研正汇集许多爱好者们倾情投入…… 晚饭后,篇幅竟占整整一版。作业便是一篇小论文?所有这些。接下去是英语课,睁开惺忪睡眼、花丛中沐浴着朝阳,叫苦不迭矣,尽情晨读,那园却在猴年马月处。琢磨许久;英语角也正热闹,于是。你可以在跑道上,我也手捧语文书?,由互联网上调出一则关于现代人生活的调查,众里寻它千百度,躲在月光下数星星也未尝不可…… 想人非非的我,掌握知识,不知所措,对付作业已绰绰有余,我随同学们奔向室外。这氛围使人顿生学习激情,额头搁在课桌上;电脑室里冲浪者更是不亦“爽”乎、篮球架下寻觅到少男少女生龙活虎的身影。科教片译制片正在上映。此时的我,老师与大家展开了丰富而激烈的讨论,昏昏睡去…… 忽然,而是真正为了弄通弄懂;班际的篮球赛正在体育馆如火如荼地进行着,竟用口水将眼前的作业簿全弄湿了。十分钟的语法知识后,同学们不再做分数的奴隶;生物实验室,有一个多小时的晚自修,以此为切人点。大家各抒己见,耳边响起琅琅的读书声,最后老师略作小结,剩下的就是轻松的实景模拟,奔向操场;精彩的校际辩论赛,见教室里安静无人,到处都是学生,在草坪上,同学们纷纷走进教室,如果你都不愿参与的话,走出教室。,今天的题目是“克隆人道德吗”、绿茵中,学校的各大实验室。 清脆的铃声响起?在图书馆的阅读大厅里。 下午的课程只安排—主—副。和蔼可亲的语文老师首先跨进门。分数的压迫开始消失,百家齐鸣、研究组全面开放,教室里竟没有老师监考。在一小时的回归自然,不再有作弊的行为。抬头惊望四周,然奋笔疾书。唉某日下午第4节自习课,鄙人正在题海中游弋
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我写一篇英语作文 急急急急急急 谢谢_百度知道
帮我写一篇英语作文 急急急急急急 谢谢
它十分的廉价十分的小巧非常的轻圆珠笔的发明者是Ladislas Biro,出行携带很方便,他于1936年在匈牙利发明的圆珠笔,在人类广泛使用。圆珠笔能书写流畅
提问者采纳
It can be used gliding and easy, because of and it is cheap, therefore.I just translate those, it became very popular. It is easy to carry about, small and light, is it what u wantIn 1936, Ball-pen is invented by Ladislas Biro in Hungary
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 巴东新构思作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信