中文翻译成日语中文,谢谢。

各位高手,帮忙翻译成中文,谢谢~, 各位高手,帮忙翻译成中文,谢
各位高手,帮忙翻译成中文,谢谢~ The DCS 968 Auto start Controller is designed to start and stop the engine from a remote momentary,or maintained,closing or opening contact.The c憨贰封荷莩沽凤泰脯骏ontroller can be switched on or off by the mode switch on the Indicator Module. long3-2-17 各位高手,帮忙翻译成中文,谢谢~
D憨贰封荷莩沽凤泰脯骏CS 968自动启动控制器来启动和停止发动机从遥远的瞬间,或保持接触,关闭或打开。该控制器可开启或关闭的指示模块模式开关。求采纳!!!!!!!!!!!!
DCS 968自动启动控制器来启动和停止发动机从遥远的瞬间,或保持接触,关闭或打开。该憨贰封荷莩沽凤泰脯骏控制器可开启或关闭的指示模块模式开关。 一定要采纳!!!
DCS968自动启动控制器的设计从远程瞬间,或维持到发动机的启动和停止,关闭或开放contact.The控制器可以开启或关闭的指示器模块上的模式开关。
DCS 968汽车启动控制器的设计,以启动和停止引擎从远程瞬时或维护,关闭或打开接触。控制器可以开启或关闭的方式开关在指示器模块。翻译成中文,谢谢I left my friend’s house nearly after seven. It was still too early for me to have my evening meal, so I walked along the sea front for about an hour until I began to feel hungry. By that time I was not far from a favorite restausrant of mine, where I often went to eat. I went into the restarrant and ordered my meal. While I was waiting for the soup to arrive I looked around to see if I knew anyone in the restaurant. It was then that I noticed that a man sitting at a corner table kept glancing in my direction, as if knew me. The man had a newspaper in front of him,which he was pretending to read. When the waiter brought my soup, the man was clearly puzzled by the familar way in which the waiter and I addressed(称呼)each other, He became more puzzled as time went on and it was obvious that I was well known in the restaurant. Eventually, he stood up and went into the kitchen. After a few minutes he came out again, paid the bill and left. Then I called the owner of the restaurant and asked him what the man had wanted. At first the owner did not want to tell me, but I insisted
“Well,”he said. “That man was from the police.” “Really?” I
considerably surprised. “He was very interested in you.” “But why?” I asked. “He followed you here because he thought you were the man he was looking for ,”the owner said. “When he came into the kitchen, he showed me a photograph of the wanted man.. Of course,it was you.”
RosE情义歵篓°
好了:我在大约7点后离开了我朋友的家。吃晚饭对我来说言之过早,我沿着海岸线散了一小时步直到开始感到饥饿。那时我距我最喜欢的经常去那里吃饭的餐馆不远。我走进餐馆后点了我要的饭。在我等汤上来的时候我看了看四周是否有我认识的人。就在那时我发现一个在墙角桌子坐着的男人朝我这边看,好像知道我似的。男人前面放着假装在读的报纸。当服务员带上我的汤后,男人被我和服务员打招呼的方式搞迷糊了,随着...
我离开朋友家后,近七年。有人还为时尚早,我有我的晚餐,所以我沿着海边约一小时,直到我开始感到饿了。到那个时候我并没有远离喜爱restausrant矿井,在那里我经常去吃饭。我走进restarrant ,并命令我吃饭。虽然我在等待汤抵达我环顾四周,看看我就知道有人在餐馆。正是在这时,我发现一个男人坐在角落里看了一眼表保存在我的方向,因为如果知道了我。这名男子有报纸在他面前,他是假装阅读。当服务员把我...
我离开朋友家后,近七年。有人还为时尚早,我有我的晚餐,所以我沿着海边约一小时,直到我开始感到饿了。到那个时候我并没有远离喜爱restausrant矿井,在那里我经常去吃饭。我走进restarrant ,并命令我吃饭。虽然我在等待汤抵达我环顾四周,看看我就知道有人在餐馆。正是在这时,我发现一个男人坐在角落里看了一眼表保存在我的方向,因为如果知道了我。这名男子有报纸在他面前,他是假装阅读。当服务员把我...
离开我的朋友的房子后,近七年。有人还为时尚早,我有我的晚餐,所以我沿着海边约一小时,直到我开始感到饿了。到那个时候我并没有远离喜爱restausrant矿井,在那里我经常去吃饭。我走进restarrant ,并命令我吃饭。虽然我在等待汤抵达我环顾四周,看看我就知道有人在餐馆。正是在这时,我发现一个男人坐在角落里看了一眼表保存在我的方向,因为如果知道了我。这名男子有报纸在他面前,他是假装阅读。当服务...
七点多一点我离开朋友的房子.因为觉得去吃晚饭还是太早了点,所以我沿着海滨走了大约一个小时直到我感觉饿了.那时我离一个我很喜欢而且经常去吃的餐厅还不算远.我走进了这个餐厅,点了菜.在等汤的时候我四处看了一下,看有没认识的人在这.我注意到一个坐在角落桌子旁的男人一直看着我,好象认识我似的.那个男人假装在看报纸.服务员把我的汤端上来时,那个男人看我和服务员很熟识地打招呼觉得很奇怪.他发现餐厅里的人都对我...
晚上七点钟左右我从朋友家出来,对我来说吃晚饭还太早了。于是我在海边逛了一个小时,这才开始感觉饿了。我刚好走到了一家我很喜欢的餐馆附近,那家我经常去。
我走进餐馆,点了菜。等着上汤的时候,我环顾参观四周,看看有没有我认识的人。这时,我发现一个坐在角落里的男人一直向我的方向看,好像认识我的样子。他手里拿着张报纸,假装在读。
侍者把我的汤端上来的时候跟我互相打招呼,而那个...
楼主,最后一句是不是弄错了?是不是应该是"it wasn't you."我在大约七点后离开了朋友的家。因为要吃晚餐还太早了,因此我沿海滨人行道走了大约1小时,直到开始感到饿。 那时我离我最喜欢的餐馆不远,我常常去那里用餐。 我进入餐馆,点了餐。 当我等待侍者上汤的时候,我环视四周,看看餐馆里有没有我认识的人。 就是那是时候,我注意到坐在角...
我离开朋友家几乎7点多了。对我来说,这个时间吃晚饭还太早,所以我沿着海岸线散步了大概一个小时,直到我感觉饿了。那时,正好离我喜欢的一个餐馆不远,我经常会去那里吃东西。我进了餐馆点了餐。等待上汤的时候,我环顾四周,看看有没有认识的人。然后我注意到有个坐在角落的人瞥了我一眼,好象认识我的样子。那个人拿着一张报纸挡在前面假装阅读。当服务生把汤端上来的时候,那个男人明显表现出很疑惑,我和服务生很熟悉的和对...
流水账呵呵我7点过一点从朋友家出来。对我来说,现在吃晚饭还是有点早,所以我就在前面的海边走了半个小时直到我感觉到饿了。那个时侯我正好在我经常去的一家比较喜爱的饭馆附近。我走进了那家饭馆点了菜。在等我的汤的同时,我向饭馆四周望了望看看是否有认识的人。此时,我发现边上一桌的一个人正盯着我的方向瞧着,好想他认识我一样。他正在假装在读着他桌前的报纸。 当服务员送来我要的汤,很明显他因我和服务员熟...
七点多一点我就离开了我朋友的家。对我来说吃晚饭还太早,所以我沿着海滩走了一个多小时,直到我感觉饿了。就在那时,我发现自己离最喜欢的一家餐馆不远了,我常去那里吃。于是我走进了餐馆点了晚餐。我边等着我的汤上来,边看看四周有没有我认识的人。那一刻我突然注意到角落里的一个男人一直向这边瞥,他好像认识我。而且那个男人撑着一张报纸假装在看。当侍者带来了我的汤并且和我熟络地招呼时,角落里的他感到了一些困惑。随着...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请翻译成中文,谢谢啊
SALARY MAN
09-08-26 &
没有盖楼前,这条路是位于坡度较高的地方.现今因倾斜度较大,坡度又高又面朝驿村洞站,因此而命名.
请登录后再发表评论!小木虫 --- 500万硕博科研人员喜爱的学术科研平台
&&查看话题
求助 哪个师哥师姐帮我翻译成中文 谢谢
Flavonoids:structural requirements for antiroliferative
& && && && && && &Activity on breast cancer cells
& & Abstract—several classes of flavonoids.(flavones.flavanones.2’hydroxychalcones and flavan—ols)having a variety of substituents in a ring were investigated for their antiroliferative&&activity&&against&&MCF-7human&&breast&&cancer&&cells. Structure –activity reia of&&these&&compounds&&were&&discussed .&&2’hydroxychalcones&&and&&methoxylated&&flavanones&&were&&found&&to&&be& &potent&&inhibitors&&cf7 cells&&growth&&whreas&&flavones and&&flavan—ols appeared to be&&weak nhibitory agents except 7.8-dihydroxyflavone. 2001 Elsevier science Ltd . All rights reserved .
& && && && && && && && && && && && &Introduction
Many clinically successful anticancer drugs are themselves either natural products or have been developed&&and&&natural&&occuring lead compounds .Great interest is currently being paid to flavonoids –one of&&the&&mator classes of natural products with widespread&&distribution in fruits, vegetables, spices, tea and soy-based foodstuff ---for their interesting pharmacological activites.The antiproliferative effects against breast cancer cells, anti-aromatase activity and binding affinities for the estrogen receptor of these compounds have drawn attention due to their role as potential anti-breast cancer agents.
& && &In our attempt to design flavonoid-related compounds having a balance between the above activities, we undertook a screening relatng to several classes of flavonoids and we recently described the aromatase inhibitory effects of some flavones.,flavanones and chalcones. The aim of the present&&study was to explore thoroughly the structural requirements on A-ring of&&chalcones,flavones and flavones for inhibition of MCF-7 breast cancer cells growth, both to identify an optimal candidate among currently available compouds,as well as to ascertain potential directions for synthetic lead-optimization studies.
Finally , a previous study about anticancer activity of ois-and trans-4’,7 –dihydroxyisoflavan---ols., two proposed metabolites of daidzein&&(4’.7 –dihydroxyisoflavone)prompted es to investigate for the first time the antiroliferative activity against MCF-7 cells of&&synthetic&&flavan-4-ols, which are of a rare occurrence in nature .&&
Christelle pouget. Fabienne lauthier. Alain simon Catherine fagnere. Jean-philippe basly christiane delage and albert-jose chulia
For this study ,we synthesized a ser of falconoid derivatives .increased by commercially acailable compounds (flavanones la and 1d-li.chalcones 2a and 2c and flacones 3a -3e).all of which bearing either hydrogen.hydroxyl and/or methoxy substituents on the A-ring (Table 1).
2’.4’-dihydroxychaicone 2b was synthesized as preciously described (yield 36%).Flavanones 1d-1h were treated by a methanolic KOH.solution to afford 2’-hydroxychalcones 2d-2h respectively (yield 50-60%)while flacanones 1b and 1c were obtained.also in moderate yields,by cyclization of the corresponding 2’-hydroxychalcones 2b and 2c in a methanolic H2SO4 solution.Insprction of the H-NMR spectra of both commercial and synthesized chalcones clearly indicated that they were configured trans(Jh& &=15-16Hz)
Reduction of the flavanones 1d-1f was performed with sodium borohydride to give the corresponding flacan-4-ols-4d-4f for which the assingnment of stereochemistry was readily made on the basis of the H NMRcouping constants of the heterocyclic ring potons,(11)NaBH4 reduction of&&7-methoxyfavanone 1d was stereoselective leading to the 2.4-cis-7-methoxyflavan-4-ol while reduction of the 4-keto group of the 5-methoxyflavanone leand of 5.7-dimethoxyflavanone if afforded a mixture of 2.4-trans-flavan-4-ols which were seprated by TLC.
Tabke 1. structure iof flavanone chalcone flavone and flavan-4-ols dervanves
& && &Proliferation assay
The groxth inhibitory activity of the compounds was determinded in the MCF-7 human breadt cancer cekk kine using the MTT assay as described by Mosman et.13
Results were represented as% of inhibition vompsred to control absorbance The IC50 concentrantion which results in a 50%decrease in cell mean values are mean valules of three esperiments The deviations were within+_50%
& && &&&Results and discussion
&&The antiproliferative effects of flavanones and favones on MCF-7 cells are reported in Fifure I WHILE RESULTS FROM TESTING 2’-hydroxychalcones are summarized in Tabe2.
SOME structure-activity relationships for cytotoxicity are apparent from these results.
First.the unmmarizde flavanone&&1a appeared to be a weak inhibitor of MCF-7 cells growth as well as flavanones with hydroxyl froups cells growth as well as flavanones with hydroxyl groups like compounds 1b 1c 1g and li, Icontrast.the substitution by a methoxy group at position 7 and or 5 stitution by a methoxy group at position 7 and or 5 increased the abtiproliferative activity the IC50of flavanones Id 1e and if were respectively.35.7 35.7 and 36.0UM) WHILE A 6-MEGHOXY GROUP (compound 1h)did not enhance the growth inhibintion.
Flavone 3a and 7-hydroxyhavone 3b were shown to have only a weak antiprolifeative activity as previously described for corresponding favanones .then.the presence of a 7-methoxy group on the A-ring of flavaone did not enhance the inhibitory effect ad sgown by the low antivity of the 7-methoxyflavone 3d whike the substitution by a methoxy group at position 5(flavone 3e) invreased the antiprolifeative activity&&Among the flavone tested. 7.8-dihydroxyflavone 3c was found to be the most potent(IC50=27.5um)whereas the corresponding flavanone 1c was inactice.
The inhibitory dffects of some of the flanvanones were campared to those of corresponding 2’-hydroxy-flavanones we noted that in all cases. 2’hydroxychalcones were more potent against & & & & MCF-7 cells growth than corresponding flavanones surprisingly. The most active was the 2’.4’-dihydroxychalcome2b corresponding to the 7-hydroxyflavanope 1b which is inactive against MCF-7 cells proliferation the 2’3’4’-trihydroxychalcone 2c was also active whereas the corresponding 7.8-dihydroxyflavanone 1c had no effedt on MCF-7 cells&&growth. Therefore.unlike flavanones. Hydroxyl substituentson A ring of chalcones are not cnncal for antiproliferative effect except hydroxylationat postion o sinc 2.0-dinydroxy---metnoxycnaicone2g is much less active 2’-hydroxy-4-methoxycnalcone 2d
The flavan—olssynthesized snowed no inhibition of MCF-7 cells. Proliferation (data not shown) while the corresponding flavanones had significant activity. So. The 4-kelo functionality appeared to be essential for antipoliferative activity against this human breast cancer cell line. This result provides&&further support to previous studies which udderlined the importance of this structural feature for interaction with different cellular mecnanisms involved in cancer growth thus constantinou et al 4 have reported that some flavonoids were DNA topoisomerase inhibitors and than that the C-4carbonyl group of topoisomerase actibity. Edwards et al 15 have also showb tgat cgakcomes were effective antimitotic agents by bingding to tubulin and they noticed that reduction of the carbonyl group of chalcones diminished this activity interestingly, the 4-keto group of the flabonoids is also essential for aromatase inhibitory effect since the flavan-4-ols were found to be weak aromatase inhinbitors(unpublished results).
In conclusion. On the basis of the above tindings. The 7-methoxyflavanone 1d and the 7.8-dihydrixyflavone 3c scaffokds were selected as skeleton for the development of flavonoid structurally-related compounds having a balance between different anti-breast cancer activities since these compounds were found to possess not only abtiproliferative activity against MCF-7 cells but also aromatase inhibitoryeffect in spite of their great antiproliferative activity. Chalcones cound not be selected in our synthetic lead-optimization study because they were shown to be only weak inhibitors of aromatase activity however. A further evaluation of chaicones will be undertaken concerning the structural requirements on Bring for inhibition of homone-dependent human breast cancer line growth.
Ackonowledgements
The authors are gratefull to the region limousine for its&&financial support an Y.Champavier for running the NMR spectra
References and notes
1.& & & & petern.J:dwyer.Nmrinon Res.5
2.& & & & DI Carlo.G:Mascolo.N:lzzo.A>A:Capasso E line sck
3.& & & & Dimmock.J.R.Elias.D.w: beazely,MA:KandepuN>Mcurr.Vhem
4.& & & & So.FV: GuthrieN Chameper,A>F carroll K.Kcancer len
5.& & & & Ibrahim A. R: Abui-hajj.Y.J.J Steroid Biochem.Mol.Biol.
6.& & & & jeong. H.j shin Y.G: Kim L.H pezzuto.J.M.arch.Pham
浏览器进程
打开微信扫一扫
随时随地聊科研}

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译成日语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信