そう本气の数だけ 泪见せたけど 即使你真的让我流了泪
许してあげたい 辉げを 我也会光辉地原谅你
世界中の谁よりきっと 优しい气持ちになる 因为你比世上任何人有著更优雅的气
目觉めてはじめて气づく はかない爱に 由於那幻梦般的爱而开始觉醒
世界中の谁よりきっと 胸に响く鼓动を 我想紧紧抱著你那响彻胸中的鼓动
ずっと抱きしめていたい 季节を越えていつでも 不管越过多少个季节
大家还关注中文短信件翻译成英文,请高手改下一下语法和单词,谢谢_百度知道
中文短信件翻译成英文,请高手改下一下语法和单词,谢谢
是回答客户询问没收到包裹或要包裹跟踪号的信件.本人英语水平低,语法,单词错误较多,请高手修改一下,感谢.好人一生平安!我们非常理解你现在的心情,首先就此给你引起的不便致歉.9月28号收到你的付款.你的包裹是在9月29号通过航空包裹寄出.此航空包裹是没有tracking number的.所以无法向你提供tracking number.真是对不起.我们建议您查看我们的航运条件的项目说明,国际航运,这比国内通常需要更长的时间,因为它在航运服务供应商和两国海关为基础。目的地为德国的包裹需要的运送时间,根据我们以往的经验,正常情况需要14-21个工作日(不计算星期六及星期日)才能送达.我们希望你再耐心等待几天时间,邮寄后21个工作日还没有收到时,请再与我们联系.到时我们会根据你的意愿,选择进行重新邮寄或退款.希望此次国际购物没有给你造成不愉快的经历,对于给你造成的不便深感歉意.使每一个客户的满意是我们的追求l.如果您有任何疑问,请随时联络我们,我们向你保证,你可以有一个满意的答案。再次,我们给您造成的不便向你道歉We understand your feelings now, first of all this to you to apologize for any inconvenience caused. September 28 receive your payment(China, Hong Kong time) , Your package is September 29 (China, Hong Kong time)
parcels sent by air. We are sorry but we cannot provide you the tracking number because this air parcel has no tracking number.We suggest you review our shipping terms in item descriptions,That international shipping usually take longer than domestic,as it’s based on shipping service provider and both countries Customs.Parcels arrived for Germany, the needs of delivery time, according to our previous experience, normally require 14-21 working days (not including holiday) to be served. since this is an international delivery, shipping time will be highly depended on the courier company and local customs/duties. We want you to be patient a few days, More than 21 working days, if not yet received the Postal parcels., please contact us again.We will then be according to your wishes, choose to re-post or a refund. I hope that this international shopping did not give you unpleasant experience, for you are deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused.So that each customers satisfaction is our goal.If you have any questions, please contact us at any time,We guarantee you that you could have a pleased answer.Once again, We give you the inconvenience caused to you an apology.
提问者采纳
我们非常理解你现在的心情,首先就此给你引起的不便致歉.We completely understand your current feeling and we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused for you.9月28号收到你的付款.你的包裹是在9月29号通过航空包裹寄出.此航空包裹是没有tracking number的.所以无法向你提供tracking number.真是对不起.Your payment was received on 28 Sep. Your parcel was sent out by air on 29 Sep. But since the air freight has no tracking number, we can not provide the tracking number to you. Sorry for this problem. 我们建议您查看我们的航运条件的项目说明,国际航运,这比国内通常需要更长的时间,因为它在航运服务供应商和两国海关为基础。We will appreciate if you can check the air shipment regulation in China. It is known that international air shipment will take longer than internal shipment because of the different service suppliers and customs clearance. 目的地为德国的包裹需要的运送时间,根据我们以往的经验,正常情况需要14-21个工作日(不计算星期六及星期日)才能送达.According to our experience in the past, it will take 14-21 working days(not including holidays) for the parcel to arrive in Germany as the destination.我们希望你再耐心等待几天时间,邮寄后21个工作日还没有收到时,请再与我们联系.Please wait for a few more days. If you do not receive the parcel after 21 working days, please contact us.到时我们会根据你的意愿,选择进行重新邮寄或退款.We will re-send a new parcel to you or return the money to you according to your choice.希望此次国际购物没有给你造成不愉快的经历,对于给你造成的不便深感歉意.使每一个客户的满意是我们的追求l.如果您有任何疑问,请随时联络我们,我们向你保证,你可以有一个满意的答案。I hope this international shopping did not give your any unhappy experience. We feel very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Every customer's satisfaction is our goal. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us. We promise that you will get a pleased reply.再次,我们给您造成的不便向你道歉Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused!
提问者评价
没有更多的分数了,否则还想给你加分,翻译得很好,谢谢了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
We understand your feelings now, first of all this to you to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
September 28 to receive your payment. Your package is September 29 parcels sent by air. The air parcels is not a tracking number. It is impossible to provide you with tracking number. I am so sorry.
We recommend that you review the shipping conditions of the project description, international shipping, which usually takes longer than domestic time, because it is in the shipping service providers and the two customs basis.
Destined for the needs of Germany's package delivery time, based on our past experience, the normal situation requires 14-21 wo...
We understand your mood now, first of all give you the inconvenience caused by this.
On September 28, receive your payment. Your package is on September 29 through the air parcel. The air parcel is sent to the tracking no. So I can't offer you. I'm sorry to tracking.
We suggest you check our shipping conditions, the project, the international shipping than domestic usually takes longer, because it is in the shipping service provider and customs.
The destination for Germany package delivery time, according to former experience, we normally need 14-21 days (do not calculate Saturday and Sunday) can be delivered.
We wish you to wait a few days, 21 day...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Every night in my dreams,I see you.I feel you.That is how I know you go on翻译成汉语,谢谢!_百度知道
Every night in my dreams,I see you.I feel you.That is how I know you go on翻译成汉语,谢谢!
这是《泰坦尼克号》的《My heart will go on》(《我心永恒》)的歌词,从歌词的翻译可以找出一点端倪,go on有“继续”“如此以往”的意思,这里译成“永恒”,未尝不可,一直继续下去也就永恒了。译文:我每晚都在梦里与你相见,感受你,这样我就能永远记住你。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
My Heart Will Go On(我心依旧)
电影《泰坦尼克号》的插曲
歌手:Celine Dion (席琳·迪翁)
Every night in my dreams每一个夜晚,在我的梦里
I see you, I feel you 我看见你,我感觉到你
That is how I know you go on 这就是我如何知道你会继续
Far across the distance and spaces between us 跨越我们心灵的空间
You have come to show you go on 你向我显现你的来临
Near far wherever you are 无论你如何远离我
I believe that the heart does go on 我相信我心已相随
Once more you opened the door 你曾经再次敲开我的心扉
And you're here in my heart 你融入我的心灵
And my heart will go on and on 我心与你同往 与你相随
Love can touch us one time 爱触动我们一次
And last f...
怎么感觉那么像一首歌的歌词来着。
泰坦尼克号my heart will go on的歌词
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮忙把段中文翻译成意大利语谢谢_百度知道
请大家帮忙把段中文翻译成意大利语谢谢
心爱的人要去意大利留学了,想在机场送她的时候用意大利语向她表白下……“这是第一次牵你的手,不想松开,希望你做我女友”谢谢大家了,能帮我翻译下吗?就是想知道怎么读
提问者采纳
我在意大利长大的,语法准确。发音嘛,怎么都会有点别扭,我尽力。Questa e' la prima volta che ti tengo per la mano, non vorrei lasciarla, vorrei che tu sia la mia ragazza.发音: 贵斯塔 爱 拉 普利妈 沃了塔 凯 提 登果 别尔 拉 马挪, 农 握雷 拉下而拉, 握雷 凯 独 西亚 拉 米亚 拉嘎砸。
提问者评价
真是太感谢了!别的朋友写的我实在是看不懂……还是感谢您标了中文……楼下的朋友言之有理啊!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
中文翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
sono prima volte ti tiro dei mani tuoi,non vorrai lasciare,spero fai fidanzata mia
Questa è la prima volta incidere sulla vostra mano, non vuole lasciar andare, mi auguro che la mia ragazza si
楼主看了楼上的东西。。知道怎么念么?
前提是这个女孩子要听得懂意大利语以及你的发音,我同意4楼的翻译。如果你觉得发音太难,她又能看得懂意大利语的话,你写张卡片给她也可以。不过,人家都要走了才表白有些晚了,即使是她答应了,距离和零基础对你们来说也是很大的考验。我有和你类似的经历。。。。生活不是电视剧,最后一天表白也许很煽情,但是真的建议你抓紧现在剩下的时间,而不是等到最后一刻。祝好运!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译成日语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信