会英语的朋友帮我翻译一下吧素材网。。。。。。...

英语好的童鞋……帮我翻译一下吧...谢谢...The 29th Olympics are over.as a chinese who had enjoy this exciting period,i'd like to tell you the difference between it.there are more trees and grass then before,which make our sky more clear and mke our air more fresh.i_百度作业帮
英语好的童鞋……帮我翻译一下吧...谢谢...The 29th Olympics are over.as a chinese who had enjoy this exciting period,i'd like to tell you the difference between it.there are more trees and grass then before,which make our sky more clear and mke our air more fresh.in addition,it improve
environment and keep
fit.also ,there are more visitors.they can develop our economic.
第二十九届奥林匹克运动会结束了,作为一个亲身经历这一激动的历史时刻的一位中国人,我想要告诉你们这届运动会的与众不同之处.和往常相比,这届运动会具有更多的绿树和青草,这些绿树和青草使我们的蓝天更加的清澈,我们的空气更加的清新.除此之外,它提高了我们的环境质量,使我们更加的健康.还有这次运动会有了更多的游客,他们可以促进我们经济的发展.
第29界奥林匹克运动会闭幕了。作为一名目睹这场盛况的中国人,我想告诉您这场盛况前后的变化。树更多了,草更绿了,天空更蓝了,空气更清新了。而且环境水平得到了提高,更多游客来到中国,促进了我国的经济发展。
第二十九届奥林匹克运动会结束了,作为一个很享受这个令人激动的时候的中国人,我愿意告诉你们其中的区别。这里有很多树和草,让我们的天空更清晰,让我们的空气更新鲜,提升了我们的环境,让我们更健康,同时有很多的游客,他们能促进经济。...
您可能关注的推广回答者:请英语好的来帮我翻译一下吧!!~
请英语好的来帮我翻译一下吧!!~
要求都在后面!只需要翻译词和句子 后面是要求&谢谢& 请不要乱来!~要绝对正确的& 不要口语翻译!~
1.禁& (这个作名词)
2.禁地(作名词)
3.因为精神崩溃,所以此路不通!( 感叹)
4.因为对血的极度渴望,所以变的非常狂暴!(陈述句)
5.因为长时间陷入疯狂,导致记忆丢失,所以愿望是找回记忆。(陈述)
补充:大家看着办吧
1.禁Forbid
2.禁地Forbidden ground
3.因为精神崩溃,所以此路不通!Because of the nervous breakdown, so road closed!4.因为对血的极度渴望,所以变的非常狂暴!Because to the extreme desire of blood, so change of very wild!
5.因为长时间陷入疯狂,导致记忆丢失,所以愿望是找回记忆。Long time get bogged down in madness, cause the memory throw to lose, so the wishes find back memory.
其他回答 (3)
翻译什么啊?
1.prohibit
2.tabonuco
3.because nervous breakdown,this& road no thoroughfare!
4.because hope for blood,become very cruel.
5.because sink into insane for a long time cause lose memory,hope to find memory.
2forbidden area
3It is a blind alley becase of mental break-down!
4Because of the extreme desire of blood,&become very stressed out.
5Because a long time into madness, leading to memory loss,&and the desire is to find memory.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家大家帮我翻译一下吧。。。。中译英~
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友巫小巫遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏300沪元,已有4人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
首先,这堂课培养了我对英语的兴趣。还记得上这个课的第一天,我十分害怕被老师提问。我英语不好,口语更不好,发音不准确,还带地方口音,基本上不敢张口说英语。说不清楚从何时开始我怀着一种轻松愉快的心情来上这个课,积极地参加讨论,当我能用英语表达自己的想法的时候,就会产生一种喜悦感,每当学到一种新的表达法,我会觉得“英语真神奇”,这学期的课结束了,也许是大学英语课结束了,但,我想说,我学习英语的路才刚刚开始,我将保持这份兴趣,更好地学习~
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
First of all,joining this lesson
interested in learning english。When
afraid of answering questions.Because my english is
not very good,and my
english even worse 。I
pronunciation。But,as
goes by,I
to take an active part in the discussing,and
myself in english
by learning
anything new about
english。So
now, though
to learn english
yet ended。And
english ,with
interesting
and fervor。
非专业人士,望有所帮助吧O(∩_∩)O~
—— ningen
Firstly,this lecture made me interested in learning English.I was afraid of answering questioin when I take the training course for the first time.My English is very poor,nor speaking English,what's worse,I can not pronounciaton
correctly,and have strong accent,all this makes me frighten to speak.I don't know from which day on,I take the lecture with a happy,cheerful attitude,and take a positive part in the debate.I was feeling very happy when I can use English express my ideas and opinions.Every single time ,as long as I have learned a new words expression ,I felt&oh,amazing,English&.The lecture was
end up,maybe
I never have the opportunity to take part in the college English .But ,there is a thing I want to say ,it is just the start of my English learning journey,I will maintain this passioin ,interesting forever,I will better study.
—— 真的好想你001
First of all, this class I developed a interest in the English language. Still remembers the first day of this lesson, I am very afraid of being a teacher question. My English not good, spoken more bad pronunciation is not accurate, but also with the local accent, basically did not dare open mouth to speak English. That I do not know when to start with an easy and pleasant to the feelings of this class, actively participate in the discussion, when I can express themselves in English when you have a sense of joy, whenever learned the expression of a new law, I would think that &English truly magical,& the end of this semester course, perhaps the end of university English classes, but I want to say that the way I learn English only just begun, I will maintain this were interested in better learning .
—— (Penny)
首先,这堂课培养了我对英语的兴趣。还记得上这个课的第一天,我十分害怕被老师提问。我英语不好,口语更不好,发音不准确,还带地方口音,基本上不敢张口说英语。说不清楚从何时开始我怀着一种轻松愉快的心情来上这个课,积极地参加讨论,当我能用英语表达自己的想法的时候,就会产生一种喜悦感,每当学到一种新的表达法,我会觉得“英语真神奇”,这学期的课结束了,也许是大学英语课结束了,但,我想说,我学习英语的路才刚刚开始,我将保持这份兴趣,更好地学习~
First of all, I would like to say that this course has really nourished my interests in learning English. I still remember the first day of the class because I was so afraid of the questions asked by the teacher. My English was not good, even worse was my English speaking, with confused pronunciations and my hometown accent. Basically I could not speak at all. But I can not tell when it started, I felt I wanted to come to this class and learn, and actively participated in the discussions with a really pleasant feeling which encouraged me to express my thoughts in English more and more. Every time when I have learned something new, I would say to myself that “English is an amazing language”. Now this semester is over, and it might be the end of my English learning class in my college years. At this moment, I’d like to thank every one of you for your being with me at the beginning of my English learning process. I will try my best to keep up my appetite of learning English, and will get better and better. Thanks.
—— gyuan8
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&英语翻译我有个美国的朋友要我翻译这个地址成英语阿,我不知道怎么翻译才是准确得,地址是:贵阳市水电九局42栋2单元_百度作业帮
英语翻译我有个美国的朋友要我翻译这个地址成英语阿,我不知道怎么翻译才是准确得,地址是:贵阳市水电九局42栋2单元
Unit 2,Bldg.42,9th Water & Electricity Supplying Bureau,Guiyang City.
Gui yang water and electricity bureau bulding 42 unit 2
您可能关注的推广回答者:帮我翻译一下吧(用英语)
帮我翻译一下吧(用英语) 5
我认为,这个世界上,有爱就要说出来,因为爱错过了就不在了。是的,有一种比生与死更遥远的距离,不是时间上的跨古今,也非空间上的囊括宇宙,而是一种最难逾越的距离,心与心的距离。 
生与死本是一种永远无法溶合的距离,而近在咫尺却形同陌路是单相思者的心与所爱的人更遥远的距离。相爱却不能相处,有情人不能成眷属,是千古遗憾的情人间的距离,而明明爱着却装着不放在心上,是矛盾而痛苦,逆离真心的距离。可,比这更遥远的距离,你可知?是心的冷漠,是对爱的藐视,是面对爱自己的人断然掘上一条无法跨越的沟渠,把爱远远拒绝在世界上最遥远的距离外。
我大号:香蕉鱼

楼主你的这篇中文如果想翻译得维美些,很麻烦,分数太少了

我为什么留言是想说:

楼上的答案没有一个是对的,全部是机器翻译,大家复制来复制去的。

如果没有出现正确答案,我劝你不要被他们骗分,关闭问题吧,

尤其那个 花儿,排名20,

全部都是骗过来的。
的感言:毛 其实早知道这些 我只是为了想叫别人写好点的,竟然和自己用机器翻的一样`日
其他回答 (8)
I believed that, in this world, has the love to have to say, because liked missing not in.Yes, some one kind compared to lives with dies a more remote distance, is not in the time cross ancient and modern, also in the non-space includes the universe, but is the distance which one kind most difficult to overstep, the heart and the heart distance. 
Lives with the idle capital is the distance which one kind forever is unable to dissolve gathers, but is near at hand the shape with the stranger is actually the unrequited love heart with a human more remote distance which loves
I think that this world, love to say it, because love is not in a missed. Yes, there is a more distant than the distance between life and death, time is not on the cross-old, also on the cover of non-space universe, but a most difficult to overcome the distance, the distance between Xin Yuxin. 
This is a life and death will never be able to Ronghe the distance, but close at hand but Xingtongmolu Acacia is the single heart with the love of people from more distant. Love can not coexist, lovers can not Chengjuan Zhu, is the eternal regret that the distance between the lovers, but obviously love does not mind carrying it, is contradictory and painful, really distance from the inverse. May be, the more distant than this distance, you know >> Is the heart of indifference, contempt of love, love in the face of their own people on an excavation can not be categorically across the ditch, far refused to love in the world&s most remote from the outside.

我认为,这个世界上,有爱就要说出来,因为爱错过了就不在了。是的,有一种比生与死更遥远的距离,不是时间上的跨古今,也非空间上的囊括宇宙,而是一种最难逾越的距离,心与心的距离。 
生与死本是一种永远无法溶合的距离,而近在咫尺却形同陌路是单相思者的心与所爱的人更遥远的距离。相爱却不能相处,有情人不能成眷属,是千古遗憾的情人间的距离,而明明爱着却装着不放在心上,是矛盾而痛苦,逆离真心的距离。可,比这更遥远的距离,你可知?是心的冷漠,是对爱的藐视,是面对爱自己的人断然掘上一条无法跨越的沟渠,把爱远远拒绝在世界上最遥远的距离外
I think that this world, love to say it, because love is not in a missed. Yes, there is a more distant than the distance between life and death, time is not on the cross-old, also on the cover of non-space universe, but a most difficult to overcome the distance, the distance between Xin Yuxin. 
This is a life and death will never be able to Ronghe the distance, but close at hand but Xingtongmolu Acacia is the single heart with the love of people from more distant. Love can not coexist, lovers can not Chengjuan Zhu, is the eternal regret that the distance between the lovers, but obviously love does not mind carrying it, is contradictory and painful, really distance from the inverse. May be, the more distant than this distance, you know >> Is the heart of indifference, contempt of love, love in the face of their own people on an excavation can not be categorically across the ditch, far refused to love in the world&s most remote from the outside.
I believed that in this world, has the love to say, because liked missing not. Yes, one kind compared to lives with dies a more remote distance, is not in the time cross ancient and modern, also in the non-space includes the universe, but is the distance which one kind most difficult to overstep, heart and heart&s distance. lives with the idle capital is the distance which one kind forever is unable to dissolve gathers, but is near at hand actually the shape with the stranger is the unrequited love heart with a person more remote distance which loves. Falls in love actually cannot be together, the feeling emotion person cannot become the family member, will be distance between the eternity regrettable sweetheart&s, but the bright Caritas will actually be installing is not placing on the heart, will be is contradictory and is painful, counter will leave the sincerity the distance. But, compared to this more remote distance, you may know? Is heart&s indifference, is to despising which loves, is faces likes own person digging the drainage ditch which decidedly is unable to surmount, likes rejecting by far in the world outside the most remote distance.
In my opinion, in this world, if you have love then you have to say it, because love will disapeared when missing it. Yes, there is more distant than the distance between life and death, not on the cross-old, not on the cover of non-space universe, but a most difficult to overcome, is the distance between heart.

翻译:I think that this world, love to say it, because love is not in a missed. Yes, there is a more distant than the distance between life and death, time is not on the cross-old, also include non-space on the universe, but a most difficult to overcome the distance, the distance between Xin Yuxin. 
I think that in this world, has the love to say, because liked missing not. Yes, one kind compared to lives with dies a more remote distance, is not in the time cross ancient and modern, also in the non-space includes the universe, but is the distance which one kind most difficult to overstep, heart and heart&s distance. lives with the idle capital is the distance which one kind forever is unable to dissolve gathers, but is near at hand actually the shape with the stranger is the unrequited love heart with a person more remote distance which loves. Falls in love actually cannot be together, the feeling emotion person cannot become the family member, will be distance between the eternity regrettable sweetheart&s, but the bright Caritas will actually be installing is not placing on the heart, will be is contradictory and is painful, counter will leave the sincerity the distance. But, compared to this more remote distance, you may know? Is heart&s indifference, is to despising which loves, is faces likes own person digging the drainage ditch which decidedly is unable to surmount, likes rejecting by far in the world outside the most remote distance.
This is a life and death will never be able to Ronghe the distance, but close at hand but Xingtongmolu Acacia is the single heart with the love of people from the more distant. Love can not coexist, lovers can not Chengjuan Zhu, is the eternal regret that the distance between the lovers, but obviously love does not mind carrying it, is contradictory and painful, really distance from the inverse. May be, the more distant than this distance, you know >> Is the heart of indifference, contempt of love, love in the face of their own people on an excavation can not be categorically across the ditch, far refused to love in the world&s most remote from the outside.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 视觉中国下吧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信