要写班级介绍,请英语好的人帮我翻译一下吧素材!急用啊,非常感谢 要写班级介绍,请英语好的人帮我翻译一下吧素材

谁能帮我写一篇英语作文《my new friend》谁帮忙找一篇英语短文,急用,内容是刚开学,认识了个新朋友,介绍一下他,词简单点的,具体是“很高兴和大家在一个班级里,虽然我认识的人很少,但是我有一个新朋友,他很瘦而且高,(随便写点介绍他的)我希望能交到更多的朋友,
My bedroom is not very big,but it is very comfortable to live in.Now let me introduce my bedroom to you.Open the door,you will find some pictures on the wall.Opposite the door,there is a big bed,moreover there is a basketball and a football under the bed.My desk is between the bed and the window.My best "teacher and friend"-computer,is on the desk.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码高一新生英语自我介绍口语化能帮我翻译成中文的吗?我叫xx 来自xx 很高兴到这个班级,我比较开朗,希望能和大家成为好朋友.
my name is xxx,i come from xxx.it very nice for me to join this clas.i'm a outgoing person.i hope ican have a good relations with everyone here
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译我们要在班级里英语演讲.请翻译一下:“今天是5月30日,星期3这个句子,包括天气,天气最好多说一点,可以说很晴朗,有些冷,下雨了类似的如果写天气你要写的详细一些,要英汉对照的.
旧梦空城2457
today is may the 30th,wendesday.the weather is a bit cold with a little rain
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮我翻译一段英语 不能用翻译机 好的加分 很急为了鼓励同学提高英语口语表达能力,学生会将于下星期日主办一次全校范围内的英语演讲比赛。想参加的同学请于星期二之前向班长报名。五位教授将应邀担任评委。前10名优胜者将获得奖品,以资鼓励。欢迎大家届时到场助威。
耳语的缠绵80
In order to encourage students to improve spoken English, students will be next Sunday hosted a whole school within the scope of the English speech contest. Want to join the classmate please on Tuesda...
In order to encourage students to improve their English speaking skills, The Student Union
a campus-wide English speech contest next Sunday .Students who want to participate ple...
In order to encourage students to improve spoken English, students will be next Sunday hosted a whole school within the scope of the English speech contest. Want to join the classmate please on Tuesda...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码待解决问题&
英语作文 介绍班级情况
英语作文 介绍班级情况
更新时间: 23:31
以there be为主,写一篇50词左右介绍自己学校班级的英语作文
跟随 已跟随 取消 确定 There is a beautiful school called ***.There are 200 people in my school.There are many good teacher in the school.We learn and help each other.There are lots of grass and flowers on two side of our school street.There are also many big buildings standing in my school.We study in our school every day and we all love it very much. 人数和地点
2015年写一篇英语作文,介绍你的学校(包括学习情况和老师同学等),不用怎么太长
自己改动一下就行了 ·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作 文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·@#英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文 ·英语六级作文 @#( /English/yyxw/ 这里有近千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,好就要给分喔,未来几年写作文都不用怕了
英语作文,广州举办的亚运会,有一大批外国人来参观,假设你是导游,请根据以下内容,像...
Welcome to Guangzhou!It has a long history and lies in the middle of Guangdong Province,in the south of inland.Guangzhou is often called Yangcheng or Suicheng,(meaning a harvest city)and also named Huacheng for its flowers all over around the year because of its spring like weather through the year.What's more, there are a great many places of inte
高职高专《英语》期末考作文题目,初入大学的大学生给父母的一封信,要求,介绍自己的学...
My dear parents, How time flies! I have been in this college for about one month.The life here is very interesting and busy.I got to know many new friends and classmates here. Everyday I have a very tight schedule to catch up with what the teachers and professors ask us to do. Now I am living in the new dormitory building right next to the main blo
高职高专《英语》期末考作文题目,初入大学的大学生给父母的一封信,要求,介绍自己的学...
My dear parents, How time flies! I have been in this college for about one month.The life here is very interesting and busy.I got to know many new friends and classmates here. Everyday I have a very tight schedule to catch up with what the teachers and professors ask us to do. Now I am living in the new dormitory building right next to the main blo
谁有北京英语口语学校的情况介绍?我想暑假学英语。
思易语言培训中心很不错,我是暑假的时候在哪学的,他们那有浸泡式的课程,全天的课程,而且每天都有外教,晚上还赠送英语角,性价比挺高的,很不错的学校,外教有美国的还有加拿大的,老师都很负责任,我学完之后,比以前大有长进,,还是很喜欢这里的环境,很不错,有免费的试听课,有时间可以约试听。
哪位好心人帮我写一编中专生自我介绍的英语作文啊
我需要一片英语自我介绍作文,我打中文你们帮我翻译
介绍北京的作文,中文的
北京(Běijīng)是中华人民共和国的首都,中国中央四个直辖市之一,全国政治、文化和国际交往中心。北京位于华北平原北端,东南局部地区与与天津市相连,其余为河北省所环绕。北京为中国第二大城市,同时也是中国陆空交通的总枢纽和最重要的国内国际交往中心。北京已经成功举办了2008年北京奥运会。 北京有着3000余年的悠久历史和850多年的建都史,是世界历史文化名城和中国四大古都之一。其地理位置优越,是中华全国政治中心的理想所在。早在70万年前,北京周口店地区就出现了原始人群落“北京人”,北京最初见于记载的名字为“蓟”。 全球只有极少数城市像北京一样长时间作为一个国家的政治和文化中心。《不列颠百科全书》将北京形容为"One of the world's great cities"(全球最伟大的城市之
河北师范大学汇华学院英语专业在哪个校区啊?住宿情况和交通情况怎样啊?麻烦详细介绍下...
在西校区南二环外的汇化学院。住宿交通都很好。具体让你们住在哪不知道,大体的住宿条件还不错,汇化学院比较新的校区。交通挺好的,附件有14,107路公交车。英语专业应该就在二环外汇化学院里上课,课时每个学年都不一样,大一课比较多,像是精读,听力,口语,写作,语法,跨文化交际,思想教育什么的,每周每科至少一节
跟随 已跟随 取消 确定 There is a beautiful school called ***.The...
自己改动一下就行了 ·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语...
Welcome to Guangzhou!It has a long history and lies in...
&本站QQ官方微博:@jixiaoJE &
Copyright &&&(JE中专网)&&All Rights Reserved.
网站版权与免责声明
①由于各方面不确定的因素,有可能原文内容调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请网友以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权及个人隐私等问题,请在两周内邮件联系}

我要回帖

更多关于 视觉中国下吧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信