高手帮我翻译一下吧素材网!急,在线等

高手帮我翻译一下吧(不要用机译)谢谢!_百度知道
高手帮我翻译一下吧(不要用机译)谢谢!
我变得更加自信了,上了大学,有许多让我展示的平台,我能够充分发挥自己的长处,我感受到了人生的快乐,许多事情结果不是最重要的,过程才是最重要的,像这次比赛,也改变了我的人生,我将会更加乐观积极地面对今后的路
我有更好的答案
I became more self-confident, on the universities, there are many let me display platform, I can give full play to their own strengths, I feel the joy of life, a lot of things are not the most important result, the process is the most important, as this competition has changed my life, I will be even more optimistic, positive way to face the future
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《日语高手帮我翻译一下吧,要假名》现在在大连开发区日企工作,很高兴参加这次面试,日本是我一直向往的国家,希望领导给我这次机会!
《日语高手帮我翻译一下吧,要假名》现在在大连开发区日企工作,很高兴参加这次面试,日本是我一直向往的国家,希望领导给我这次机会!
現在(げんざい)大連(だいれん)の日本企業(にほんきぎょう)で仕事(しごと)をしています。今回(こんかい)この面接(めんせつ)に参加(さんか)することができて、とても嬉(うれ)しいです。日本(にほん)は前(まえ)から行(い)きたがっている国(くに)です。チャンスを是非(ぜひ)ください。
其他回答 (1)
又一个向往日本的脳残
你才是脑惨呢,Biang彪
太可爱了,你
等待您来回答
外语领域专家请高手帮我翻译一下吧~~_百度知道
请高手帮我翻译一下吧~~
1. 一种全面的经络保健法 2.圣美阳光(这个强调是至尊的 阳光般的美丽
希望是比较唯美一点的 ~多谢~~
提问者采纳
1.A comprehensive meridian health care act 2.The beautiful sunshine
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
1. A comprehensive Meridian Health Law 2. Wie Sun
1. A comprehensive Meridian Health Law 2.Wie Sun
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁汉译英翻译,在线帮我翻译一下吧,在线等,谢谢拉_百度知道
汉译英翻译,在线帮我翻译一下吧,在线等,谢谢拉
一项研究显示,那些居住中仅有楼梯的公寓大楼的人们,其平均寿命要比那些居住在既有楼梯又有电梯的大楼里的居民高出3年。第二项研究显示,带有电梯的大楼的老年居民,每年看大夫的次数要比没有电梯的大楼的居民高出两倍。这些研究发现表明,即使是爬楼梯这样的日常锻炼,也可以提高人们的健康和寿命。
长顶馆竿弋放龟虱骇僵
去年十月,Belleville市在中央商业区安装了高密度的照明系统,因此,毁坏公共设施的行为开始下降。警察也加强了对该地区的巡逻,于是犯罪率程明显下降趋势。由此可见,安装照明系统是与犯罪行为做斗争的最有效方法。我们可以通过这种方式减少犯罪,从而为存在不安全因素的社区注入新的活力。
在线帮我翻译一下吧,别使用翻译器哦,急用,在线等,谢谢拉,万分感谢
提问者采纳
According to one study, those who only stairs of residential apartment building people, the average life expectancy than those living in both the stairs and elevator building where residents above 3 years. A second study shows, elderly residents of buildings with elevators, annual visits to doctors is two times higher than the residents of buildings without elevators. These findings suggest that, even climb the stairs that daily exercise, can improve people's health and longevity.
Last October, Belleville city in the central business district of installation of the lighting system, high density, therefore, vandalism started to decline. The police have stepped up to the area of the patrol, and the crime rate process was obviously decreased. Therefore, the installation of lighting system is the most effective method of fighting crime and. We can reduce crime in this way, so as to inject new vitality into the exist长顶馆竿弋放龟虱骇僵ing unsafe factors of community.
提问者评价
谢谢,万分感谢!
其他类似问题
汉译英的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
长顶馆竿弋放龟虱骇僵楼梯的公寓大楼的人们,其平均寿命要比那些居住在既有楼梯又有电梯的大楼里的居民高出3年。第二项研究显示
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}