Your emailit has beenn...

Your email has been sent! 的翻译是:您的电子邮件已发送 ! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Your email has been sent!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
您的电子邮件已发送!
送了您的电子邮件!
您的电子邮件已发送 !
您的电邮送到了!
送了您的电子邮件!
相关内容&amove some factories out of the regin 移动有些工厂出于regin & aYou are not in this 您不是在这中 & aVery quietly I take my leave   As quietly as I   Quietly I wave good-bye   To the rosy clouds in the western sky.   The golden willows by the riverside 我非常安静地离开我的   一样安静地,象我来这里;   我安静地挥动再见   对玫瑰色云彩在西部天空。   金黄杨柳由河沿 & a坑爹的傻逼 The pit father compels silly & aa good marks may miss 好标记可以错过 & aAnd to be truth, we only know for 5 days only 并且是真相,我们只知道仅5天 & a我认为不论是上网,还是读书都可以帮助人们获得知识,对人们有好处。 I thought no matter is the surfer, studies all may help the people to obtain the knowledge, has the advantage to the people. & a关于对付这种疾病的最佳方法,医生的意见仍有分歧 About coped with this kind of disease the best method, doctor's opinion still has the difference & ascrew press 正在翻译,请等待...
& aPotassium salt of a polycarboxylic polymer 一个polycarboxylic聚合物的钾盐 & aUS Social Security Number (SSN) 美国社会安全号(SSN) & a对不起,我要换票!如果可以,请给我安排过道的位置。 Sorry, I must trade the ticket! If may, please give me to arrange the corridor the position. & a我只喜欢趴在桌子上,不喜欢写作业和上课。但现在我得认真学习我没有更多的时间来放松 I only like lying prone on the table, does not like writing the work and attending class.But I must learn from me now not to have more time earnestly to relax & aA strange foreign friend!okay 一个奇怪的外国朋友! 好 & a我有许多网友 I have many net friends & aBIE Po finally see you on the microblogging message friends BIE Po最后看见您在microblogging的消息朋友 & a柯思瑶我一辈子的女人 Ke Siyao I for a lifetime woman & a你的生死我做主 你的生死我做主 & aopen the back cover 打开封底 & a我的内心充满了烦恼 My innermost feelings have filled the worry & a一会儿开吧 好吗? A while opens? & aXPRESS RECOVERY2 XPRESS RECOVERY2 & a并且,我从这本书中学习到了很多关于英国的信息。 And, I studied very many to from this book about England's information. & aLime, alum, and some salts of iron are among these so-called flocculating agents. 石灰、白矾和铁一些盐是在这些所谓的结絮的代理之中。 & aSo remember to go to them as often as possible 如此记住越经常越好去他们 & a我无法不理睬他的粗鲁。 I am unable not to pay attention to his uncouthly. & a南希走近我,拾起地上一张十元纸币 Nancy approaches me, picks up the ground ten Yuan paper money & a梦寐以求的事 Longs for even in dreams matter & aQvar works by first centring the flux value of each of the objects (blazar and comparison stars) about zero over the whole data train. Qvar运作在首先集中每一个对象(blazar和比较星的)涨潮价值旁边大约整体数据训练的零。 & apermiaaion permiaaion & a你就会发现汉语是美丽的 You can discover Chinese is beautiful & a多么好的天气! How good weather! & aThere are lots of desks to clean but don't worry 有清洗的许多书桌,但不担心 & aIt is hoped that the front corner ruin 期待前面壁角废墟 & a私はあなたを愛しているから、移動しないでください Because I have loved you, please do not move & aAs a result of over 50 years of research into breast milk, Nutricia Research developed Aptamil(R). This has been known to parents as Karicare(R) Gold+. Nutricia wants to share our pride in Aptamil(R) by renaming Karicare(R) Gold+ to Aptamil(R) Gold+ to reflect the premium quality of a product that parents have loved for many yea 由于在50年研究期间到乳奶里, Nutricia研究开发了Aptamil(R)。 这为父母所知作为Karicare(R) Gold+。 Nutricia在Aptamil(R)想要通过给Karicare(R) Gold+改名对Aptamil(R) Gold+反射父母爱许多年产品的优质质量分享我们的自豪感。 & aSWISSMADEGRANDPRIXAUTOMATICWATERRESISTANT30M SWISSMADEGRANDPRIXAUTOMATICWATERRESISTANT30M & a她永遠為中國人民所懷念 She forever fondly remembers for the Chinese people & athe oil spreads into a thin film 油传播入薄膜 & a最后 我想说我的学校是一个好的学校 Finally I want to say my school is a good school & a本课题 This topic & a除此以外,我参与机器人技术工作在吉利帝豪、通用宝骏等多个汽车总装、零部件焊接生产线 Except for this, I participate in the robot technology work in the auspicious emperor bold, pass affix the imperial seal the steed and so on many automobile general equipment department, the spare part welding production line & ahair you a jerk 头发您反射 & a因为只上了四天课 Because has only gotten up four days classes & a我们公司是电影局的理事单位之一 Our company is one of movie bureau's director units & a这花园需要浇水 This garden needs to water & a我一般会写好一张购物单 I can write a shopping list generally & a以前都从来不听关于语法的内容,以至于现在老师所讲的好多我都不懂 Before all always does not listen about the grammar content, present teacher says many I all do not understand & aaccept,material,require,apply,license,official,tests, 受理,材料,要求,申请,准许,官员,测试, & asuggestion,another,decision,necessary 建议,另,决定,必要 & a记得开学军训时,我们顶着烈日、冒着风雨,苦苦训练了一周,每个人都凭着坚强的毅力坚持了下来。 Remembered when begins school the military training, we go against the hot sun, are braving the wind and rain, has trained a week with hardship, each people all have persisted by reason of the strong will down. & a资产负债率 Property ratio of debt to net worth & aFabric defects 织品瑕疵 & a这个英语怎么 This English how & aIt has the same as design as the earing 它有同设计一样作为earing & aYour email has been sent! 送了您的电子邮件! &英语电子邮件汇总_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语电子邮件汇总
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​电​子​邮​件​汇​总
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Thank you for contacting me.Your email has been received and we will reply3Q
感谢您联络我.您的电子邮件已收到,我们会答复 !!!!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
感谢您与我们联系。您的电子邮件已被接收,我们将会择日回复。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 it has been 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信