完成考研完形填空解题技巧21~35题。

您现在的位置:&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&文章内容
2011武汉事业单位招聘考试中学英语真题及答案
日来源:233网校
2011年武汉市事业单位公开招聘工作人员考试 中学英语(专业)试卷 第I部分公共部分(共二大题,20&小题,20分)
一、信息技术(10小题,每小题1分,共10分) 以下各小题有4个可选项,只有1项是正确的,请将正确选项前的序号字母填在答题卷指定的地方。 1.常用软件Excel属于(  )。 A.应用软件 B.系统软件 C.管理软件 D.网络软件 2.从扩展名来看,以下文件属于音乐文件类型的是(  )。 A.gif B.mp3 C.bmp& D.txt 3.下面哪种现象不属于计算机犯罪行为?(  ) A.利用计算机网络窃取他人信息资源 B.攻击他人的网络服务 C.私自删除他人计算机内重要数据 D.消除自己计算机中的病毒 4.在Windows操作系统的回收站中,只能恢复(  )。 A.从软盘中删除的文件或文件夹 B.从硬盘中删除的文件或文件夹 C.剪切掉的文档 D.从光盘中删除的文件或文件夹 5.张老师将多媒体技术与自己的学科教学紧密结合起来,编制的计算机辅助教学课件操作方便,根据教学内容与学生互动协调,符合教学规律。张老师的课件主要体现了多媒体信息的(  )。 A.实时性 B.集成性 C.交互性 D.可扩充性 6.用Excel处理大量学生成绩时,若想对不及格的成绩用醒目的方式表示(如用红色表示),可用(  )命令最为方便。 A.查找 B.数据筛选 C.条件格式 D.定位 7.为自己的Windows系统计算机设置案例防范措施,恰当的是(  )。 A.定期访问Windows&Update网络,下载并安装操作系统补丁程序;安装正版杀毒软件,定时升级病毒库;定期备份重要数据 B.定期访问Windows&Update网站,下载并安装操作系统补丁程序;不上不友好的网站 C.安装正版杀毒软件,定时升级病毒库;不把电脑借给他人使用 D.定期访问Windows&Update网站,下载并安装操作系统补丁程序;定期备份重要数据 8.Internet给我们提供了资源共享、浏览、检索信息和远程登录等多种服务,每种服务用到的通讯协议都不尽相同,我们通常所说的“上网冲浪”所用到的协议是(  )。 A.FTP B.HTTP C.POP3& D.SMT 9.计算机网络最突出的优点是(  )。 A.计算精度高 B.内存容量大 C.资源共享 D.运算速度快 10.赵老师从因特网上找到了一份对自己有用的文字材料,他用复制、粘贴命令把它放到 Word中,发现里面有大量的无用空格,他打算把这些空格全部去掉,下列方法中最适当的是(  )。 A.用delete键――删除 B.用退格键――删除 C.用替换命令 D.重新从网上拷贝,每次只拷贝连贯无空格文字
相关推荐:
点击查看手机版:
2016年从新出征,想升职加薪,达成新的事业规划?,保障一次通过教师招聘考试,,速度抢报!价格若有变动,请以网校的最新价格为准!
责编:ljwzmznd&&
课程专业名称
原价/优惠价
¥1300 / ¥720
¥1200 / ¥720
¥700 / ¥400
于淼李胜双
¥900 / ¥480
¥900 / ¥480& “完形填空 (共20小题,满分33分)阅读...”习题详情
135位同学学习过此题,做题成功率67.4%
完形填空 (共20小题,满分33分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从16-35各题所给的四个选项中,选择最佳答案。Evelyn Glennie was the first lady of solo percussion in Scotland. In an interview, she recalled how she became a percussion soloist(打击乐器独奏演员) though she was a disabled woman. “Early on I decided not to allow the &&16&&of others to stop me from becoming a musician. I grew up on a farm in northeast Scotland and began &&17&&piano lessons when I was eight. The older I got, the more my passion(酷爱) for music grew. But I also began to gradually lose my &&18&&. Doctors told me that the nerve (神经) damage was the &&19&&and by age twelve, I was completely deaf. But my love for music never &&20&&&me.” “My &&21&&was to become a percussion soloist, even though there were none at that time. To perform, I &&22&&to ‘hear’ music differently from others. I play using my feet and can &&23&&the pitch of a note(音调高低) by the vibrations(振动). I feel through my body and through my &24&. My entire sound world exists by making full &&&&25&&&& of every sense that I have.” “I was &&26&&to be considered as a musician, but not as a deaf musician, and I applied to the famous Royal Academy of Music in London. No other deaf student had &&27&&this before and some teachers were &&&&28&&&& to admit me. However, based on my performance, I was &&29&&admitted and went on to &&30&&with great honour.” “After that, I became a full-time solo percussionist. I &&31&a lot of musical pieces since &&32&&&& &had been written specially for solo percussionists.” “I have been a soloist for over ten years. &&33&&the doctor thought I was totally deaf, it didn’t &&34&&that my passion couldn’t be realized. I would encourage people not to allow themselves to be &&35&&by others’ attitude. F follow your heart. They will lead you to the place you want to go.”【小题1】A.conditionsB.opinionsC.actionsD.suggestions【小题2】A.enjoyingB.choosingC.takingD.giving【小题3】A.sightB.hearingC.touchD.taste【小题4】A.evidenceB.resultC.excuseD.cause【小题5】A.leftB.excitedC.supportedD.disappointed【小题6】A.achievementB.decisionC.promiseD.goal【小题7】A.turnedB.learnedC.usedD.ought【小题8】A.tellB.seeC.hearD.smell【小题9】A.carefulnessB.ideaC.imaginationD.experience【小题10】A.useB.effortC.feelingD.idea【小题11】A.dissatisfiedB.shockedC.determinedD.unhappy【小题12】A.doneB.acceptedC.advisedD.admitted【小题13】A.learningB.excitedC.willingD.unwilling【小题14】A.usuallyB.finallyC.possiblyD.hopefully【小题15】A.studyB.researchC.graduateD.progress【小题16】A.wroteB.translatedC.heardD.read【小题17】A.enoughB.someC.manyD.few【小题18】A.HoweverB.AlthoughC.WhenD.Since【小题19】A.meanB.seemC.concludeD.say【小题20】A.failedB.beatenC.taughtD.affectedB【小题1】C【小题1】B【小题1】D【小题1】A&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-内蒙古集宁一中高一下学期期中考试英语题
分析与解答
习题“完形填空 (共20小题,满分33分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从16-35各题所给的四个选项中,选择最佳答案。Evelyn Glennie was the first lady of solo percus...”的分析与解答如下所示:
完形填空讲述的是英国著名聋女打击乐手Evelyn Glennie成功的故事。本文中的很多词汇,如:solo、percussion等在牛津英语教材模块八第二单元中均有所涉及。【小题1】 B。从上下文可知Glennie不想让别人的看法(the opinions of others)左右自己成为音乐家的理想。A条件;C项行动;D项推荐。【小题1】 C。Glennie八岁开始学习钢琴。take lessons上课,固定短语。【小题1】 B。 从下文可知,Glennie听觉(hearing)逐渐失去,直到12岁时完全失聪(completely deaf)。【小题1】 D.神经损伤(the nerve damage)是Glennie失去听觉的主要原因(cause)。evidence证据;result结果;excuse借口。【小题1】 "我对音乐的爱从来没有离开过我。"根据never,句意否定,所以B项excite sb.令人激动,C项accompany sb.陪伴某人不正确。D项应为disappear from sb.。【小题1】 D。人生的目标 (goal ),purpose目的;decision决定;promise许诺。【小题1】 B。"我学会了’听’(learn to do)音乐。"turn to转向(某人寻求帮助);used to 过去常常(做某事);ought to应该做某事。【小题1】 A。tell 辨别;see看到;hear听到;smell闻到。句意是:通过振动来辨别音调的高低。【小题1】 C。据句意,为了分辨音调的高低,除了通过身体对振动的感觉,还可以通过我的想象(imagination)。因为Glennie以前没有失聪过,所以不会有experience(经验);而carefulness(细心)和身体的movement(运动)对聋人来说是无法分辨音调高低的。【小题1】 A。"我只有通过调动全部的感觉(sense)器官"才能弥补失聪的遗憾来感受周围世界。定语从句I have修饰的我能拥有的sense 感觉、effort努力、feeling感情、idea想法中A项符合句意。【小题1】 C。Glennie下定决心(be determined to do)要被别人评价为一名音乐家,而不是一名聋人音乐家。dissatisfied不满意的; astonished惊讶的;discouraged气馁的。A、B、D都是Glennie对别人评价的反应,而Glennie这时实际上还没有成名,所以不可能有这些感觉。【小题1】 A。"以前没有失聪学生做过(done)这件事(applied to the Royal Academy of Music)"。Accept接受,advise建议,admit承认。根据语意,A项正确。【小题1】 D。因为以前没有失聪学生被录取,所以一些老师反对(oppose)Glennie进入the Royal Academy of Music。【小题1】 B。由于Glennie的表现,最终(finally)被录取。【小题1】 C。以最高的荣誉从the Royal Academy of Music毕业(graduate)。【小题1】 A。作曲write musical compositions。【小题1】 D。自己作曲的原因是很少有人(few)专门为打击乐器独奏演员作曲。【小题1】 B。尽管医生认为Glennie完全聋了,但并不意味着她的热情被忽视了。Although引导让步状语从句。从语意判断,B项最佳。【小题1】 A。mean意味着。conclude作结论。【小题1】 D。Glennie根据自己的切身体会告诫人们:不要被别人这样那样的说法所禁锢(limit)。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
完形填空 (共20小题,满分33分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从16-35各题所给的四个选项中,选择最佳答案。Evelyn Glennie was the first lady of solo p...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“完形填空 (共20小题,满分33分)阅读...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“完形填空 (共20小题,满分33分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从16-35各题所给的四个选项中,选择最佳答案。Evelyn Glennie was the first lady of solo percussion in Scotland. In an interview, she recalled how she became a percussion soloist(打击乐器独奏演员) though she was a disabled woman. “Early on I decided not to allow the 16of others to stop me from becoming a musician. I grew up on a farm in northeast Scotland and began 17piano lessons when I was eight. The older I got, the more my passion(酷爱) for music grew. But I also began to gradually lose my 18. Doctors told me that the nerve (神经) damage was the 19and by age twelve, I was completely deaf. But my love for music never 20me.” “My 21was to become a percussion soloist, even though there were none at that time. To perform, I 22to ‘hear’ music differently from others. I play using my feet and can 23the pitch of a note(音调高低) by the vibrations(振动). I feel through my body and through my 24. My entire sound world exists by making full ____25____ of every sense that I have.” “I was 26to be considered as a musician, but not as a deaf musician, and I applied to the famous Royal Academy of Music in London. No other deaf student had 27this before and some teachers were ____28____ to admit me. However, based on my performance, I was 29admitted and went on to 30with great honour.” “After that, I became a full-time solo percussionist. I 31a lot of musical pieces since 32____ had been written specially for solo percussionists.” “I have been a soloist for over ten years. 33the doctor thought I was totally deaf, it didn’t 34that my passion couldn’t be realized. I would encourage people not to allow themselves to be 35by others’ attitude. F follow your heart. They will lead you to the place you want to go.”【小题1】A.conditionsB.opinionsC.actionsD.suggestions【小题2】A.enjoyingB.choosingC.takingD.giving【小题3】A.sightB.hearingC.touchD.taste【小题4】A.evidenceB.resultC.excuseD.cause【小题5】A.leftB.excitedC.supportedD.disappointed【小题6】A.achievementB.decisionC.promiseD.goal【小题7】A.turnedB.learnedC.usedD.ought【小题8】A.tellB.seeC.hearD.smell【小题9】A.carefulnessB.ideaC.imaginationD.experience【小题10】A.useB.effortC.feelingD.idea【小题11】A.dissatisfiedB.shockedC.determinedD.unhappy【小题12】A.doneB.acceptedC.advisedD.admitted【小题13】A.learningB.excitedC.willingD.unwilling【小题14】A.usuallyB.finallyC.possiblyD.hopefully【小题15】A.studyB.researchC.graduateD.progress【小题16】A.wroteB.translatedC.heardD.read【小题17】A.enoughB.someC.manyD.few【小题18】A.HoweverB.AlthoughC.WhenD.Since【小题19】A.meanB.seemC.concludeD.say【小题20】A.failedB.beatenC.taughtD.affected”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“完形填空 (共20小题,满分33分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从16-35各题所给的四个选项中,选择最佳答案。Evelyn Glennie was the first lady of solo percussion in Scotland. In an interview, she recalled how she became a percussion soloist(打击乐器独奏演员) though she was a disabled woman. “Early on I decided not to allow the 16of others to stop me from becoming a musician. I grew up on a farm in northeast Scotland and began 17piano lessons when I was eight. The older I got, the more my passion(酷爱) for music grew. But I also began to gradually lose my 18. Doctors told me that the nerve (神经) damage was the 19and by age twelve, I was completely deaf. But my love for music never 20me.” “My 21was to become a percussion soloist, even though there were none at that time. To perform, I 22to ‘hear’ music differently from others. I play using my feet and can 23the pitch of a note(音调高低) by the vibrations(振动). I feel through my body and through my 24. My entire sound world exists by making full ____25____ of every sense that I have.” “I was 26to be considered as a musician, but not as a deaf musician, and I applied to the famous Royal Academy of Music in London. No other deaf student had 27this before and some teachers were ____28____ to admit me. However, based on my performance, I was 29admitted and went on to 30with great honour.” “After that, I became a full-time solo percussionist. I 31a lot of musical pieces since 32____ had been written specially for solo percussionists.” “I have been a soloist for over ten years. 33the doctor thought I was totally deaf, it didn’t 34that my passion couldn’t be realized. I would encourage people not to allow themselves to be 35by others’ attitude. F follow your heart. They will lead you to the place you want to go.”【小题1】A.conditionsB.opinionsC.actionsD.suggestions【小题2】A.enjoyingB.choosingC.takingD.giving【小题3】A.sightB.hearingC.touchD.taste【小题4】A.evidenceB.resultC.excuseD.cause【小题5】A.leftB.excitedC.supportedD.disappointed【小题6】A.achievementB.decisionC.promiseD.goal【小题7】A.turnedB.learnedC.usedD.ought【小题8】A.tellB.seeC.hearD.smell【小题9】A.carefulnessB.ideaC.imaginationD.experience【小题10】A.useB.effortC.feelingD.idea【小题11】A.dissatisfiedB.shockedC.determinedD.unhappy【小题12】A.doneB.acceptedC.advisedD.admitted【小题13】A.learningB.excitedC.willingD.unwilling【小题14】A.usuallyB.finallyC.possiblyD.hopefully【小题15】A.studyB.researchC.graduateD.progress【小题16】A.wroteB.translatedC.heardD.read【小题17】A.enoughB.someC.manyD.few【小题18】A.HoweverB.AlthoughC.WhenD.Since【小题19】A.meanB.seemC.concludeD.say【小题20】A.failedB.beatenC.taughtD.affected”相似的习题。资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
贵州省黔东南州2012年中考英语试题(无答案)
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
预览已结束,查看全部内容需要下载哦~
第一部分:听力(30分)
I,听力。(此题由四节组成,共20题,其中第一、二节每小题1分,第三、四节每小
题2分,共30分)
第一节:听句子两遍,选择正确的应答语。完成1-5小题。并用2B铅笔把答题卡上对
应题目的答案标号涂黑。
B.A teacher.
C. Teach English.
2.A.I went to Beijing.
B.I am visiting my uncle.
C.I go home on foot.
3.A. No, not at all.
B. No, I would not.
C.N0,I do,
4.A.1 was at home.
B.I was with my father.
C. I was watching TV.
5.A.The way you speak,
B,T love living in England.
C, I'm from England.
笫二节:听小对话2遍,选择与对话内容相符的图画(其中有一幅是多余的),完成6-10
题。并用ZB铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
审核人:网校通专供
来源学校:
扫一扫手机阅读更方便黔东南州2009年初中毕业升学统一考试 中考复习英语下册 中考试卷 人教版 试题下载
英 语 试 卷 学科网
注意事项: 学科网
1、 本卷共有七个大题,85个小题,满分150分,其中听力部分占25分,笔试部分占125分。考试时间120分钟。 学科网
2、 用钢笔或圆珠笔将答案写在答题卡上,要求答题认真,书写工整,字迹清楚,卷面整洁。 学科网
3、 答题前务必将密封线内的项目填写清楚。并填上座位号。 学科网
第一部分:听 力(25分) 学科网
Ⅰ、听力(此题由三节组成,共20题,其中第一、二节每小题1分,第三节每小题2分,共25分)
第一节:听对话两遍,选择与对话内容相符的图(其中有一幅是多余的),并将相应的编号填入答题卡内,完成1-5题。 学科网
A B C D E F 学科网
第二节:听对话两遍,根据对话内容,选择最佳答案,并将所选答案填入答题卡内,完成6-15题。 学科网
6. What color are John’s pants? 学科网
A. They’re white. B. They’re blue. C. They’re black. 学科网
7. What does Jack like now? 学科网
A. He likes fishing. B. He likes eating fish. C. He likes reading. 学科网
8. What TV program does the man like better? 学科网
A. Sports shows. B. TV plays. C. Animal World. 学科网
9. How long has it rained? 学科网
A. For three hours. B. For five hours. C. For two hours. 学科网
10. What does the man want? 学科网
A. Beer. B. Wine. C. A soft drink. 学科网
11. Where is the man’s watch made? 学科网
A.It’s made in Japan. B. It’s made in Shanghai. C. It’s made in Hong Kong. 学科网
12. What are they talking about? 学科网
A. The color of the skirt. B. The price of the skirt. C. The style of the skirt. 学科网
13. What’s the woman doing? 学科网
A. She is looking for a policeman. B. She is on her way home. C. She is asking the way. 学科网
14. What is the weather like when they are talking ? 学科网
A. It is sunny. B. It is cloudy. C. It is rainy. 学科网
15. How many people will go for a picnic tomorrow? 学科网
A. One. B. Two. C. Three. 学科网
第三节: 听短文三遍,根据短文内容填写所缺的单词(每空一词),并将所缺单词填入答题卡内相应的位置上,完成16-20题。 学科网
Mr. Smith, a young man, works for a 16 company. One day his girl friend told him that the next day would be her 17 . And then, the next 18 Mr. Smith called a shopkeeper and asked him to send 24 roses to her. When the shopkeeper was preparing the 19 , he thought, “Mr. Smith is a kind man. I’ll give him ten 20 roses.” And so he did. 学科网
第二部分:语言知识运用(50分) 学科网
Ⅱ、单项选择(共20小题,每小题1分,共20分) 学科网
A、请在下列各题所给的三个选项中选出最佳选项,并将所选答案填入答题卡内,完成21-35题。(15分) 学科网
21. Look! ________ man over there is Li Lei’s father. 学科网
A. An B. A C. The 学科网
22. -May I use your bike? _______ is broken. 学科网
-Sure. 学科网
A. My B.Mine C.Yours 学科网
23. -Is Mr. Green at home ? 学科网
-No , he _______ Shanghai . 学科网
A. has been to B. has gone to C. is going to 学科网
24. -It’s cold today. You’d better _________ your sweater. 学科网
-OK. I will. 学科网
A. put on B. turn on C. get on 学科网
25. -_______ are you going on a visit to Beijing? 学科网
-We’ll drive there. 学科网
A. When B.How C.Why 学科网
26. -It’s very ________ of you to work out the problem for me. 学科网
-That’s all right. 学科网
A. kind B. clever C. necessary 学科网
27. -You look very nice in the blue skirt. 学科网
-________. 学科网
A. I don’t mind B. Don’t say so C. Thank you 学科网
28. Taiwan is a beautiful island and it’s _________ the east of Fujian. 学科网
A. in B. on C. to 学科网
29. -Hurry up! We ________ for you at the gate. 学科网
-I’m sorry .I’m coming soon. 学科网
A. waits B. waited C. are waiting 学科网
30. -Could you show me _______ I can use the MP4, please? 学科网
-Of course. 学科网
A. that B. how C. whether 学科网
31. -Which would you like, tea or milk? 学科网
-_________ 学科网
A. Help yourself. B. What? I don’t like tea at all. C. Milk, please. 学科网
32. -You are late. The meeting _________ for about ten minutes. 学科网
-I’m sorry. The traffic is heavy. 学科网
A. has begun B. began C. has been on 学科网
33. You ______ cross the road when the traffic lights are red. It’s dangerous. 学科网
A. needn’t B. may not C. mustn’t 学科网
34. Paul has________ friends here, so he often feels lonely. 学科网
A. few B. a few C. some 学科网
35. My bag is old. Let’s go to that shop______ a new one. 学科网
A. to buy B. buy C. buying 学科网
B、请从下列各题的三个选项中,选出一个相同或相近的选项替换句中划线部分,并将所选答案填入答题卡内,完成36-40题。(5分) 学科网
36. Our new English teacher speaks fast. Most of us can’t follow her. 学科网
A. find B. run after C. understand 学科网
37. His father gave up smoking two years ago . 学科网
A. enjoyed B. failed C. stopped 学科网
38. He came back so late that his father was angry last night. 学科网
A. gave back B. returned C. brought back 学科网
39. Take it easy. I’m sure you will pass the exam successfully. 学科网
A. Keep it up. B. Don’t be sorry. C. Don’t worry. 学科网
40. Jack heard from his parents yesterday. 学科网
A. received a letter from B. heard of C.got a present from 学科网
Ⅲ、完形填空。从短文后所给各题的三个选项中选出一个能填入空格的最佳答案,并将所选答案填入答题卡内。完成41-50题。每小题2分,共20分。 学科网
Once a king was walking around a pool with his ministers(大臣).Suddenly, he came up with(想出) an idea. He asked,“How many baskets of 41 are there in the pool?” The ministers couldn’t give an answer. The king was angry, “ You 42 answer my questions in three days!” 学科网
Three days passed, but 43 of the ministers had the answer. Just then, a child said that he knew it. The king told the ministers 44}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空解题技巧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信