续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2015高考英 完形填空
巧用上下文语境
上传于||暂无简介
大小:145.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>I fell in love with Yosemite National Park the first time I ..
I fell in love with Yosemite National Park the first time I saw it, when I was 13. My parents took us there for camping. On the way out, I asked them to wait while I ran up to E1 Capitan, a& 16& rock of 3,300 feet straight up. I touched that giant rock and knew& 17 I wanted to climb it. That has been my life’s passion (钟爱) ever since 18 the rocks and mountains of Yosemite. I’ve long made Yosemite my& 19 .About 15 years ago I started seeing a lot of& 20 , like toilet paper, beer cans, and empty boxes, around the area. It’s&& 21& me why visitors started respecting the place 22 and treated such a beautiful home-like place this way.I tried& 23& trash(垃圾)myself, but the job was too big. I would& 24& an hour or two on the job, only to find the area trashed all over again weeks later. Finally, I got so& 25& it that I decided something had to change.As a rock-climbing guide, I knew 26& about organizing any big event. But in 2004, together with some climbers, I set a date for a 27 . On that day, more than 300 people& 28 . Over three days we collected about 6,000 pounds of trash. It was amazing how much we were able to& 29 . I couldn’t believe the& 30& we made—the park looked clean!Each year volunteers come for the cleanup from everywhere. In 2007 alone, 2,945 people& 31 42,330 pounds of trash.I often hear people& 32&& about their surroundings. If you are one of them, I would say the only way to change things is by&&&& 33 rather than complaining. We need to teach by& 34&& . You can’t blame others& 35& you start with yourself.小题1:A.distantB.hugeC.narrowD.loose小题2:A.immediatelyB.finallyC.graduallyD.recently小题3:A.imaginingB.paintingC.describingD.climbing小题4:A.gardenB.home C.labD.palace小题5:A.sourceB.resourcesC.wasteD.goods小题6:A.beyondB.againstC.overD.within小题7:A.moreB.mostC.lessD.least小题8:A.throwing awayB.picking upC.breaking downD.digging out小题9:A.killB.saveC.waitD.spend小题10:A.satisfied withB.delighted inC.tired of D.used to小题11:A.somethingB.anythingC.everythingD.nothing小题12:A.cleanupB.partyC.picnicD.concert小题13:A.dropped outB.showed upC.looked aroundD.called back小题14:A.demandB.receiveC.accomplishD.overcome小题15:A.planB.visitC.contact D.difference小题16:A.picked upB.set upC.handedD.set down小题17:.A.talkB.complainC.argueD.quarrel小题18:A.doingB.thinkingC.questioningD.watching小题19:A.methodB.explanationC.exampleD.research小题20:A.althoughB.ifC.whenD.unless
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:B小题2:A小题3:D小题4:B小题5:C小题6:A小题7:C小题8:B小题9:D小题10:C小题11:D小题12:A小题13:B小题14:C小题15:D小题16:A小题17:B小题18:A小题19:C小题20:D试题分析:小题1:B 上下文串联。根据下文的the giant rock说明使用huge正确。小题2:A 副词辨析。句意:我摸到那块巨石的时候,就立刻想去攀登它。小题3:D 上下文串联。根据17空后的climb可知D正确。小题4:B 上下文串联。根据22空后的such a beautiful home-like place,故B正确。小题5:C 上下文串联。根据like后面列举的内容可知C正确。小题6:A 介词辨析。Beyond超过;我不理解为什么游客不爱护这么一个美丽的地方。小题7:C 上下文串联。根据上文游客在如此美丽的地方丢弃大量的垃圾,故选less.小题8:B 短语辨析。Pick up捡起;throw away扔掉;break down出故障;抛锚;dig out发掘;找到;句意;我看到游客扔垃圾,很心疼,就自己把垃圾都捡起来了。小题9:D 固定词组花费时间做某事spend some time on sth,说明D正确。小题10:C 上下文串联。根据上文的only to find the area trashed all over again weeks和下文的I decided something had to change.说明我已经厌倦了单独捡垃圾。小题11:D 上下文串联。根据下一句But说明说明我不知道任何组织大型的活动。小题12:A.上下文串联。根据下文超过300多人参加该活动和下一段Each year volunteers come for the cleanup from everywhere可知A清扫正确。小题13:B 上下文串联。根据下一句Over three days we collected about 6,000 pounds of trash说明那一天又6000多人到场show up参加这样的活动。小题14:C 动词辨析。A要求;B收到;C完成;D客服;有这么多人来,完成了任务;小题15:D 上下文串联。根据下文the park looked clean!在我们把公园里的垃圾高干净以后,供应和以前大不一样了。故D正确。小题16:A 仅仅在就捡了42,330磅的垃圾。小题17:B上下文串联。根据33空后的complain说明B正确。小题18:A 句意:改变事情的唯一方法是做,而不是抱怨。小题19:C 名词辨析。A方法;B解释;C例子;D研究;句意:我们需要榜样。小题20:D 连词辨析。A尽管;B如果;C当…时;D除非;句意:我们不能责备别人,除非我们以身作则。点评::我把Yosemite National Park当成了自己的家,当我看见里面有大量的垃圾的时候,开始是自己后来是组织大家捡垃圾。由此可见改变事情的方法不是抱怨,而是动手去做。集中考查了上下文串联和词义辨析,要求考生根据上下文的语境来辨析词汇用法。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“I fell in love with Yosemite National Park the first time I ..”主要考查你对&&健康环保类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
健康环保类阅读
健康环保累阅读概念:
健康环保类文章常是介绍科学知识、生活常识和环境保护方面的短文。体裁有记叙文、 说明文、议论文和各种应用文。 健康环保类文章阅读技巧:
&&&&&&&健康环保类文章常是介绍科学知识、生活常识和环境保护方面的短文。阅读此类短文要以现象或事物为中心进行思考,理解现象产生的原因、条件和客观规律等。同时要抓住事物的特征、用途和相互关系等。科普环保类文章一般为说明文,从结构上看大致可分为三个部分:&&&&&& 第一部分一般是文章的首段,主要用来提出文章的主题,即文章想要阐述、说明的主要内容;&&&&&& 第二部分是文章的主体,可由若干个段落组成,对文章的主题进行展开说明;&&&&&& 第三部分是结尾段,对文章的主题进行归纳总结。这类文章多用一般现在时,而且一般多使用客观性词语表述。有时为了强调客观性,也常使用被动语态。&&&&&& 从近几年的考试题来看,科普环保类的文章越来越与人们的实际生活相接近。由于此类文章缺乏故事情节,很多同学对此类文章感到费解。但一般的科普类文章都是就事论事,需要逻辑推理和想象的时候较少,因此此类阅读题也没有同学们想象中的那么难,只要多加训练,就能较好地答题。【阅读策略】 1、概要(Summarizing):&&&&&&阅完材料后,将所阅材料浓缩,摘要,做出所阅材料的书面或口头梗概。 2、组织(Organization):&&&&& 阅读后根据阅读内容,识别观点、人物、事件之间的关系以及文章的结构关系。如:时间关系、比较或对比关系、相关关系及因果关系等。
发现相似题
与“I fell in love with Yosemite National Park the first time I ..”考查相似的试题有:
1772801987923740083652821962042192352014届高三英语二轮 完形填空突破3年真题2年模拟20_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
2014届高三英语二轮 完形填空突破3年真题2年模拟20
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢I fell in love with Yosemite National Park the first time I saw it(2012天津高考)完形填空_高中英语_中学数学网
|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
I&fell&in&love&with&Yosemite&National&Park&the&first&time&I&saw&it(2012天津高考)完形填空
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
I&fell&in&love&with&Yosemite&National&Park&the&first&time&I&saw&it(2012天津高考)完形填空
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 10:03:43
(2012天津高考)完形填空I fell in love with Yosemite National Park the first time I saw it, when I was 13. My parents took us there for camping. On the way out, I asked them to wait while I ran up to E1 Capitan, a ___16___ rock of 3,300 feet straight up. I touched that giant rock and knew ___17___ I wanted to climb it. That has been my life’s passion (钟爱) ever since--- ___18___ the rocks and mountains of Yosemite. I’ve long made Yosemite my ___19___. About 15 years ago I started seeing a lot of ___20___, like toilet paper, beer cans, and empty boxes, around the area. It’s ___21___ me why visitors started respecting the place ___22___ and treated such a beautiful home-like place this way.I tried ___23___ trash(垃圾)myself, but the job was too big. I would ___24___an hour or two on the job, only to find the area trashed all over again weeks later. Finally, I got so ___25__ it that I decided something had to change.As a rock-climbing guide, I knew ___26___about organizing any big event. But in 2004, together with some climbers, I set a date for a ___27___. On that day, more than 300 people ___28___. Over three days we collected about 6,000 pounds of trash. It was amazing how much we were able to ___29___. I couldn’t believe the ___30___ we made ---the park looked clean!Each year volunteers come for the cleanup from everywhere. In 2007 alone, 2,945 people picked up 42,330 pounds of trash and ___31___ 132 miles of roadway.I often hear people ___32___ about their surroundings. If you are one of them, I would say the only way to change things is by ___33___ rather than complaining. We need to teach by ___34___. You can’t blame others ___35___ you start with yourself.16. A. distant B. huge C. narrow D. loose17. A. immediately B. finally C. gradually D. recently18. A. imagining B. painting C. describing D. climbing19. A. garden B. home C. lab D. palace20. A. material B. resources C. waste D. goods21. A. beyond B. against C. over D. within22. A. more B. most C. less D. least23. A. throwing away B. picking up C. breaking down D. digging out24. A. kill B. save C. wait D. spend25. A. satisfied with B. delighted in C. tired of D. used to26. A. something B. anything C. everything D. nothing27. A. cleanup B. party C. picnic D. concert28. A. dropped out B. showed up C. looked around D. called back29. A. demand B. receive C. accomplish D. overcome30. A. plan B. visit C. contact D. difference31. A. crossed B. measured C. covered D. designed32. A. talk B. complain C. argue D. quarrel33. A. doing B. thinking C. questioning D. watching34. A. method B. explanation C. example D. research35. A. although B. if C. when D. useless
16---20 BADBC 21---25 ACBDC 26---30 DABCD 31---35 CBACD
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)重庆市璧山县2016高考英语二轮复习 完形填空精练(6)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
重庆市璧山县2016高考英语二轮复习 完形填空精练(6)
上传于||暂无简介