高考英语完形填空填空1

用英语填空.1、我认为老师在班会上提到的那个男孩是汤姆.I think the boy_ _ _the teacher iS Tom.2、我对他安排社交聚会的方式表示佩服.I _ my hat _ _him for the way he arrangedarranged the party.3、年轻人常被比作出生的太阳.Young people_often_ _the rising sun.
1.I think the boy was mentioned by the teacher is Tom2.I
take my hat off to him for the way he arranged the party.3.Young people are often considered as the rising sun.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮学堂 会员班
专业课辅导
课程预告,帮学堂出品
2016考研热门话题
考研网地方站英文填空1.There are great d____ between the modern cities and the countryside.New ideas and ways of living are p____ in the cities while the old ways of farming and village life are still common in the countryside.More and more people come to live and work in the cities ever.d____ p_____2.The exhibition is about ________(explore)England.对的还有悬赏分 ,其中d_____和p______表示d和p后面填什么
d____ p_____ 是什么?我怕你不采纳啊补充:differences(复数) popular2.The exhibition is about exploring Englandexploring England:英格兰的探索
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码大学英语1填空题23.
Once upon a time a poor farmer taking a sack of wheat to the mill did not know __1__ to do when it slipped from his horse and fell __2__ the road. The sack was __3__ heavy for him to lift, and his only hope was that presently someone would come riding by and lend a hand.
It was not long __4__ a rider appeared, but the farmer’s heart sank when he recognized him, for it was the great man who lived in a castle nearby. The farmer would have dared to ask __5__ farmer to help, or any poor man who might come along the road, but he could not beg a favor of so great a man. 单选题A. A. anotherB. B. whatC. C. tooD. D. ontoE. E. before单选题A. A. anotherB. B. whatC. C. tooD. D. ontoE. E. before单选题A. A. anotherB. B. whatC. C. tooD. D. ontoE. E. before单选题A. A. anotherB. B. whatC. C. tooD. D. ontoE. E. before单选题A. A. anotherB. B. whatC. C. tooD. D. ontoE. E. before
勇哥专属1kzg
B& WnatD& ontoC tooE beforeA& another
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空解题技巧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信