Find the poem内盘和外盘是什么意思思

小题1:B小题1:B小题1:C试题分析:本文主要告诉我们在生活中要珍惜每一天,享受每一天。要去做自己想做的事情。小题1:B 细节题。根据文章1,2行How many people have I met who have told me about the book that they have been planning to write but have never yet found the time? Far too many说明很多人有计划没有行动,故B正确。小题2:B 推理题。根据文章最后两行In Fleet Street the man was under continual pressure .He lived in an unattractive London suburb and he spent much of his life sitting on Southern Region trains .说明这个人在伦敦的工作的压力太大,所以他选择离开。故B正确。小题3:C 主旨大意题。在文章第二段中告诉我们要珍惜生活中的每一天,要享受每一天。不要总是被生活的压力所左右。C项正确。点评:本文主要测试考生在阅读基础上的逻辑推理能力,要求考生根据文章所述事件的逻辑关系,对未说明的趋势或结局作出合理的推断;或根据作者所阐述的观点理论,对文章未涉及的现象、事例给以解释。考生首先要仔细阅读短文,完整了解信息,准确把握作者观点。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
I was painfully shy as a child. In high school I would avoid participating in class discussions. I was too afraid to talk to anyone but my closest friends~ I would think about being less shy, wanting the courage not only to ask a girl out, but to speak up in class and say what I was thinking. Yet, it never happened. Fears showed themselves in such self-conscious questions as, " What will other people think?& What if she says no?" I felt a dark presence in my mind holding me back. This shyness continued into college. One day, the question occurred to me: Is life shy? The thought surprised me ! Think of the leaves bursting out in the spring time, the bird singing at dawn, the sheer number of different forms of life, all expressing the wideness and scope of divine life. There's nothing shy about it. Life is everywhere and attention-grabbing (引人注意的). So, if my creator isn't shy about all the life that needs expressing, I don't need to be either. I realized that if I wanted to overcome fear and shyness, I would have to put this law of life into practice~ Shyness, fear, and loneliness were hindering me from living my life as life: God wanted me to live it. Therefore, I decided to live how life saw me. One example: I wrote a note to a girl, asking her out on a date. Even as I was writing it, the fears of disaffirmation and unworthiness came to me. This time however, instead of shrinking back and hiding from the fear, I put the note in the campus mail in spite of myself. I thought: whether she says yes or no, it's still right for me not to be shy. I can live with the confidence sent from the source of my life. The girl saw me in class the next day and told me that she would love to go out with me. I should not have been so surprised! Bit by bit, I was proving that the limited view of myself no longer had control over me.& After college, I worked as a newspaper reporter, earned an advanced degree in theater, became a productive writer (a lifelong dream), met a special woman whom I married, and even got a job teaching at a university.小题1:The writer was shy as a child because of______.A.awareness that life is shyB.lack of courage to speak out in publicC.fear of others' attitude and reactionD.failure in his participation in class discussion小题2:"The law" in Paragraph 4 refers to the fact that______.A.life is attention-grabbing and divineB.God treats everything and everyone fairlyC.everything in nature is in the favour of GodD.the creator of life which needs expressing isn't shy小题3:It can be learnt from Paragraph 5 that the writer______.A.didn't hesitate before sending the noteB.wouldn't regret sending the note despite the resultC.was not surprised when the girl agreed to go outD.believed in God and felt encouraged by the wideness of life小题4:The underlined word "disaffirmation" in Paragraph 5 probably means______.A.rejectionB.laughterC.regretD.horror小题5:The purpose of writing the text is to______.A.blame those who are shy and unconfidentB.persuade people to have confidence in their careerC.share the personal experience with the readersD.prove that the overcome of shyness helps achieve success
题型:完形填空
Roy died at an old age with many memories. His life was full of both good and bad memories, but he& 26 &to remember mostly the good. The bad memories that broke his heart and that he& 27&with friends, involved the big war-World War II. So many things about his war experience he remembered& 28&great detail.
Roy survived the attack on Normandy-he was part of the second wave that landed. He&29&with him the memories of water mixed with the blood of fallen soldiers. He experienced&30&, sweat, blood, fire and salt water just to get to the beach. In terror-filled moments that would forever change his life and the history of our world, his life was robbed of innocence(天真)& 31 &the realities of war engulfed(吞噬)him.
Not too many months later, he found himself cold and& 32&. Close to being completely&33&from air supplies(供给)because of the weather, Roy and his fellows hung on to what little hope they could have. Then Christmas morning came, the weather cleared long enough for supplies to be& 34&and word to spread that other troops would soon be there. Many of the young men who began with Roy did not make it home& 35&. They gave their lives to fighting against the Nazi. Those who did survive would never be the same. Many of them were the most patriotic(爱国的)people you would& 36&meet, but most of them& 37&war. They had experienced it. They knew its final realities-things got blown up while people were killed, and robbed of their beloved ones.
It is Memorial Day in the United States today. We all pray for an end for the world’s need for young men and young women to be placed in harm’s way. We also need to remember those who paid the huge& 38&of wars-costs not counted in dollars, but in lost lives, broken hearts, forgotten innocence, broken families, and terrible memories. And as we remember to& 39&those who paid this awful price, we also remember in hopes to see an end to war itself. Please, in their honor, don’t forget their sacrifices(牺牲). Please, for our world’s sake, don’t forget to pray for& 40&. 小题1:A.refusedB.choseC.promised D.planned小题2:A.sharedB.lostC.fought D.valued小题3:A.atB.inC.for D.with小题4:A.tookB.gotC.brought D.carried小题5:A.fearB.disappointmentC.excitement D.courage小题6:A.butB.asC.since D.so小题7:A.sadB.lonelyC.wounded D.hungry小题8:A.cut offB.kept awayC.left behind D.put down小题9:A.takenB.sentC.droppedD.shipped小题10:A.healthyB.strongC.alive D.safe小题11:A.neverB.everC.already D.yet小题12:A.hatedB.likedC.experienced D.missed小题13:A.moneyB.effortsC.attention D.costs小题14:A.findB.helpC.honor D.understand小题15:A.luckB.lifeC.peace D.happiness
What makes a gift special? Is it the price you see on the gift receipt?Or is it the look on the recipient's face when they receive it that determines the true value? What gift is worth the most?This Christmas I was debating what to give my father. My dad is a hard person to buy for because he never wants anything. I pulled out my phone to read a text message from my mom saying that we were leaving for Christmas shopping for him when I came across a message on my phone that I had locked. The message was from my father. My eyes fell on a photo of a flower taken in Wyoming, and underneath a poem by William Blake. The flower, a lone dandelion (蒲公英) standing against the bright blue sky, inspired me. My dad had been reciting those words to me since I was a kid. That may even be the reason why I love writing. I decided that those words would be my gift to my father.I called back. I told my mom to go without me and that I already created my gift. I sent the photo of the cream-colored flower to my computer and typed the poem on top of it. As I was arranging the details another poem came to mind. The poem was written by Edgar Allan Poe;my dad recited it as much as he did the other. I typed that out as well and searched online for a background to the words of it. The poem was focused around dreaming, and after searching I found the perfect picture. The image was painted with blues and greens and purples, twisting together to create the theme and wonder of a dream. As I watched both poems passing through the printer, the white paper coloring with words that shaped my childhood, I felt that this was a gift that my father would truly appreciate. Christmas soon arrived. The minute I saw the look on my dad’s face as he unwrapped those black letters carefully placed in a cheap frame, I knew I had given the perfect gift.小题1:The idea for a special gift began to form when the author was&_________.A.doing shoppingB.having a debateC.reading a messageD.leaving for Wyoming小题2:The author's inspiration for the gift came from&_________.A.a photo of a flowerB.a story about a kidC.a call from the motherD.a text about Christmas小题3:The underlined word “it” in Paragraph 3 refers to a poem by _________.A.the fatherB.the authorC.William BlakeD.Edgar Allan Poe小题4:The author made the gift by ________.A.searching for the poems onlineB.drawing the background by handC.painting the letters in three colorsD.matching the words with pictures小题5:What is the main purpose of the passage?A.To show how to design images for giftsB.To suggest making gifts from one’s heartC.To explain how computers help create giftsD.To describe the gifts the author has received
The day finally came, when I had to leave the warm home where I’d grown up. I ran to the back yard, as tears came up from my heart. Suddenly I &&&36&&a hand rest on my shoulder. I looked up to &&&37&&my grandfather. “It isn’t &&&38&&, is it, Billy?” he said softly.He gently &&&39&&&my hand in his, and then we walked, hand in hand, to the front yard, &&&40&&&a huge red rose-bush sat alone.“What do you see here, Billy?” he asked. I looked at the flowers, not knowing &&&41&&&to say, and then answered, “I see something soft and &&&42&&, grandpa.”He pulled me &&&43&&. “It isn't just the roses that are beautiful, Billy. It’s that special place in your heart that makes them so.” “Billy, I &&&44&&&these roses when my first son was born. It was my &&&45&&&of saying ‘thank you’ to God. I &&&46&&&to watch him pick roses for his mother. Then, as a young man of only 20, a terrible war robbed him of his life.” Grandpa slowly stood up. “Never say good-bye, Billy. Never &&&47&&&to the sadness and the loneliness. Instead, I want you to remember the joy and the &&&48&&&when you first said hello to a friend.”A year later, my grandpa became very &&&49&&.Then all members of the familywere &&&50&&&back, and I returned to the old house. When it came to my &&&51&&, I took his hand as &&&52&&&as he had once taken mine.“Hello, grandpa,” I &&&53&&.His eyes slowly opened and said, “Hello, my friend.” With a brief &&&54&&&he died. Suddenly, and truly, I knew what he had &&&55&&&about never saying good-bye — about refusing to give in to sadness.小题1:A.watchedB.fixedC.feltD.heard小题2:A.watchB.interviewC.see D.discover小题3:A.easyB.hardC.difficultD.comfortable小题4:A.tookB.madeC.ledD.carried小题5:A.whenB.whereC.whichD.while小题6:A.whether B.howC.whoD.what小题7:A.beautifulB.tastyC.funnyD. red小题8:A.farB.hardC.closeD.around小题9:A.plantedB.boughtC.treatedD.discovered小题10:A.approachB.wayC.methodD.solution小题11:A.preferredB.wantedC.usedD.referred小题12:A.give upB.give offC.give awayD.give in小题13:A.happinessB.word C.sightD.memory小题14:A.weakB.illC.oldD.serious小题15:A.orderedB.called C.deliveredD.sent小题16:A.pleasureB.dutyC.wish D.turn小题17:A.happilyB.sadlyC.gentlyD.carefully小题18:A.laughedB.shoutedC.whisperedD.added小题19:A.signB.sighC.waveD.smile小题20:A.thoughtB.meant C.worriedD.cared
I became lame (瘸的) in both legs in my childhood. I can’t stand &36 &the support of two sticks. Only in my wheelchair can I “ 37 ” .I still remembered the first day at 38&. When I appeared at the door, &&39 &in the classroom stared (凝视) at me in &40&. My face turned &41 &. I couldn’t help& 42 &&back. It was the &43 &and sympathy (同情) in their eyes that &44 &me doing so. I went shyly towards an unoccupied (空的) seat.Being lame, I didn’t dare to &45&in front of my classmates. I was afraid that I might be &46& at. In those days I was very sad to see others walking &&47&.One day, a few students came up to me and asked me to go outside. I was really &&48 &. They encouraged me with a(n)&&49&&smile and &&50&&me in my wheelchair from place to place. I was &&51 &to them for giving me a chance to see the &&52&&of our lovely school with my own eyes.After that we often read, played and talked together. My friends are always &&53 &&to help me. It made me &&54&&I am handicapped (残疾的).Once they asked me, “What is the most beautiful thing in our school?” Without hesitation (犹豫) I said, “ It is the &&55&.”小题1:A.withB.withoutC.underD.on小题2:A.walkB.runC.sitD.stand小题3:A.schoolB.wheelchairC.homeD.hospital小题4:A.heB.sheC.everyone
D.nobody小题5:A.thoughtB.interest C.anger D.surprise小题6:A.red B.brownC.white D.black小题7:A.enteringB.hidingC.comingD.turning小题8:A.feelingB.kindness C.sorrowD.pain小题9:A.madeB.preventedC.keptD.let小题10:A.walkB.studyC.practiceD.speak小题11:A.laughedB.smiledC.staredD.looked小题12:A.quicklyB.slowlyC.happilyD.shyly小题13:A.braveB.sadC.hurtD.excited小题14:A.honest B.friendly C.luckilyD.handsome小题15:A.pushed B.placedC.drewD.pull小题16:A.satisfiedB.sorryC.loyal D.grateful小题17:A.signsB.sightsC.buildings D.students小题18:A.readyB.smartC.wise
D.unwilling小题19:A.forget B.remember C.imagineD.think小题20:A.teachersB.schoolyardC.classmatesD.friendship
About ten years ago, I was on a plane going west, and a young woman boarded and sat across the aisle (过道) from me. I ___21____ her for two reasons. She was very attractive, and she was holding a teddy bear about half her ____22____. I teased her by asking if she had a ___23___ for the bear. She laughed and said no. About halfway through the flight she ___24____ over and told me she was going to Tucson to enter rehab (进行康复治疗). She ___25___ to share her life story with me. She had been working as a dancer in a nightclub. That ___26____ had led her down a dark ____27____ to drugs and alcohol. As I listened to her story. I was ____28____ at all she had gone through. I listened to all she shared and told her I was sure she was going to ____29___ it. At the end of the flight, she ___30____ me for listening to her. A few years later, I got a ___31____ in the mail saying, “Wow, it’s been years since we met on that plane. It is ___32____ how you touched my life.” She went on to tell me that she had ____33____ to stay away from drugs, and had been working for a radio station. She felt she had achieved things she could not have ____34___ that day on the plane. We agreed to set up a time to get ___35___. When I saw her, she was ____36____ the attractive young woman I remembered. She told me that that little ___37___ we had had turned her life around. She had boarded the plane ___38___ anything would work in her life, and my affirmation (肯定) of her as a person and of her ___39___ had given her the last bit of ___40___ she needed to work through her problems. The young woman taught me it’s never too late to make a new start in life.小题1:A.foundB.helpedC.recognizedD.noticed小题2:A.shapeB.sizeC.weightD.leg小题3:A.nameB.friendC.ticketD.cloth小题4:A.movedB.leanedC.lookedD.pulled小题5:A.agreedB.learned C.continuedD.refused小题6:A.mannerB.feeling C.eventD.lifestyle小题7:A.doorB.pathC.keyD.point小题8:A.disappointedB.worried C.surprisedD.blamed小题9:A.ownB.reachC.leaveD.make小题10:A.criticizedB.avoidedC.thankedD.remembered小题11:A.noteB.word C.caseD.text小题12:A.effectiveB.amazingC.easyD.clear小题13:A.managedB.triedC.decidedD.worked小题14:A.realizedB.produced C.requiredD.imagined小题15:A.throughB.alongC.togetherD.off小题16:A.neverB.stillC.onceD.even小题17:A.expectationB.explanationC.informationD.conversation小题18:A.doubtingB.promisingC.believing D.admitting小题19:A.conditionB.discoveriesC.criticism D.possibilities小题20:A.delightB.interestC.strengthD.character
I got tired of living the life that everybody told me I “should” be living , so one day I decided to start living life on my own terms. Frustrated(挫败)with my job, I came home, put on my shoes, and just started running. It felt so good to be free. That first day I ended up running 30 miles without stopping. Yes, I had rediscovered my old passion (&酷爱的事物) — and it felt so good I set a goal to support myself and my family from my running alone.I trained hard every day. Since I wanted to be the best I could be, I knew I would have to set some clear goals for myself. A couple of my goals were: run a 135-mile ultra-marathon(超级马拉松) across Death Valley, win the Badwater Ultra-Marathon, and run a marathon to the South Pole.I had no idea how I was going to achieve these goals, but they certainly encouraged me to work hard. Today, I am really grateful to say that I have achieved all of them. Shortly after completing these goals, I set another goal: to run fifty marathons, in fifty states, in fifty days. Nobody had done anything like this before. To be honest, I was not quite sure if I could. But there was only one way to find out…so I just started training and preparing to give it my best try.I completed that goal one year ago, and it felt great! But for me, life is not all about achieving goals. Sure, it feels good to succeed, but the greatest reward for me was learning more about myself and what I was able to do.Only by stepping out into the unknown and stretching(使倾注全力) ourselves can we really discover what our true potential(潜能) is。小题1:Why did the author decide to become a runner?A.He was out of work.B.He wanted to treat his illness.C.He wanted to live his dreams.D.He suddenly found running interesting.小题2:Which played an important role in the author’s success?A.Setting goalsB.Learning from others.C.Being honestD.Keeping on reading .小题3:According to Paragraph 3, before achieving the goals the author felt _____________A.very gratefulB.not quite confidentC.quite afraidD.not very satisfied小题4:What does the underlined part “that goal” in Paragraph 4 refer to?A.Win the Badwater Ultra-Marathon.B.Run a marathon to the South Pole.C.Run fifty marathons, in fifty states, in fifty days.D.Run a 135-mile ultra-marathon across Death Valley.小题5:The author probably agrees that____________.A.life means achieving goalsB.success is the greatest rewardC.sports help develop our potentialD.everyone may have great potential.
Heroes come in different forms. They are the people who save lives and the people who can stand 36 &&times. My hero is my mother. When she was diagnosed(诊断)with breast cancer, I was 37&&. I didn’t understand how she could appear so healthy 38&&&a deadly disease existed inside.
My mother went 39&&a mastectomy(乳房切除手术)to remove the cancerous cells. For a month after her surgery (外科手术) she was unable to do anything. It was after this surgery that my mother 40&&me the most. Her inactivity really made her& frustrated (沮丧), but she never 41&&. She is a strong woman. Unlike some, she never 42&&why she had got cancer. Instead, she 43&&it and remained optimistic(乐观的).44&&&my mother’s illness, I had to step in to do the housework. Previously I would have 45&&not to, but I knew this was my 46&&.Those weeks passed slowly but in the end I had a new 47&&for my mom. I had never 48 &all the things she does on a regular basis. Simple things like cleaning, cooking, laundry and bills really started to become great 49&&&. During this special period, I saw the amazing supportive group we have. My parents’ friends couldn’t have done 50&&&.They stopped by on a regular basis, cooked meals, and supplied us with anything we 51&&.They let me know that we will always be there 52&&&each other. My mother is healthier now and back to her 53&&&activities. Our lives are busy but I am a little more willing to 54&&around the house. I &&55&my mother’s ability to stay optimistic and I only hope that some day I can be lucky enough to be like her.小题1:A.present B.short C.boring D.hard小题2:A.shockedB.discouragedC.disappointedD.hurt小题3:A.but B.though C.whileD.since小题4:A.upB.throughC.away D.off小题5:A.worriedB.impressedC.benefited fromD.depended on小题6:A.complainedB.mindedC.movedD.spoke小题7:A.questionedB.explainedC.understoodD.learned小题8:A.welcomedB.received C.changedD.accepted小题9:A.As well asB.Because ofC.In caseD.As a result小题10:A.beggedB.refusedC.decidedD.pretended小题11:A.chanceB.turnC.luckD.responsibility小题12:A.respectB.opinionC.giftD.job小题13:A.thoughtB.knownC.realized D.understood小题14:A.lessonsB.pleasuresC.troublesD.experiences小题15:A.allB.nothingC.lessD.more小题16:A.dreamedB.knewC.neededD.borrowed小题17:A.fromB.forC.againstD.without小题18:A.interestingB.often C.busyD.normal小题19:A.work outB.set outC.look aboutD.help out小题20:A.treasureB.respectC.admireD.admit}

我要回帖

更多关于 内盘和外盘是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信