英语求解

英语求解_百度知道
三本工科考了524,这个分数低么?需要往上考么?
提问者采纳
大学英语六级,考了524也挺不错的了:)若是英语专业的话,可以再考专四专八!
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
不低吧老兄,我是英语专业大学英语才考了539分。我觉得经历了就好,何必纠与分数?524与624与区别么?没有,就是心态问题。再往上考没必要,还不如留精力去做别的事情。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求解英语求解_百度知道
提问者采纳
river land friends visit use neck bring finish shoping own
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求解_百度知道
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求解_百度知道
提问者采纳
DCBAB. AABCD
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
My aunt Aggie often thought she was able to sine, but I am sorry to say her singing was terrible. One day she asked a piano-tuner(调音师) to come and tune her piano. He came, and when he tried to tune the piano, it seemed to be all right. However, he thought he had better do something though he would rather have gone away. So he went over it carefully and made a very good job of it. A few days later aunt Aggie rang up again to say she didn't think the man had done it properly. The man's boss was very angry, and I need hardly say the piano-tuner himself was very surprised. However, he went again to the house. Aggie said, “ Let me play it.” So he heard her play it. It was perfectly in tune but she made him tune it again. The next day she rang up again and said, “it is easy to see that your man doesn't know his job. The piano seemed to be all right when he was there, but as soon as I begin to play it and sing at the same time, it gets all out of tune.”
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求解_百度知道
—The old lady taught herself English.—Really?You mean she___?A.had a good friend to teach her English
B.learnt English by herselfC.needed someone to teach her English
D.bought herself English books
提问者采纳
选Blearnt English by herself=taught herself English自学英语C.needed someone to teach her English 需要有人教他英语D.bought herself English books给她自己买英语书A.had a good friend to teach her English有个好朋友教她学英语
我选的也是B,可为什么题后的答案会是C呢?
印刷错误是常见的问题。答案就是B
提问者评价
很高兴得到您的帮助
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
B自学很高兴为你解答!老师祝你学习进步!请及时采纳哦!多谢你的问题!^_^
自学:learn sth. by oneself =teach sb. sth.
这儿的taught herself English=learnt English by herself
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 微分方程求解 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信