houseworkisthejobof什么意思,作文评语怎么写怎么写,这是半命题,谢谢了

一篇英语小作文,急须包含下列要点:Is there much housework in your home?Who does the housework in your home?Do you often help do the housework?Is it necessary for kids to(learn to)do housework?Why?60字,当然如果多我也不介意_作业帮
一篇英语小作文,急须包含下列要点:Is there much housework in your home?Who does the housework in your home?Do you often help do the housework?Is it necessary for kids to(learn to)do housework?Why?60字,当然如果多我也不介意
一篇英语小作文,急须包含下列要点:Is there much housework in your home?Who does the housework in your home?Do you often help do the housework?Is it necessary for kids to(learn to)do housework?Why?60字,当然如果多我也不介意啦,哈哈
houseworkwhen we are talking about the housework between the mid-school students who will fell strange,that is in the morden scoiety we have more machions to do the housework and as the one-child policy goes on almost families have one baby,the parents would like to put all the love to him/her instead require him/her to do some housework within his /her ability.当我们在这些中学生中谈论家务的时候,可能好多人都会感到比较陌生.因为在现代社会里我们有更多的机器帮助我们完成家务,还因为“计划生育政策”,我们在家里都是小宝贝,父母爱都来不及,更不会让我们做家务了,即使这些家务是我们力所能及的.even if there is so much housework ,for the child there is none.and there comes the question that who does all of the housework and the exactly answer should be "mother\father" even "grandmother".also there are some families with good economic ability would like to hire domestic.尽管家里有很多的家务事,但这些都不是针对孩子们而言的,于是这里就有一个问题了,“谁做了这些家务呢”,回答当然会是“爸爸妈妈”,甚至可能是“爷爷奶奶”.当然有些家庭经济能力好的还会雇佣人打扫.from my eyes i think that it is necessry for us to do or learn to do some housework,it is because we can get a lot of fun during learning how to clean the floor,how to finish watering the flower and so on.if you dont believe you can do it by yourself and you will have some woderful feelings.但是,在我看来,去学习如何做家务和做些力所能及的家务使很有必要的.因为我们会从学习 的过程中得到成功和劳动的喜悦,当你打扫干净地板,把院子里的花浇水,会有奇妙的乐趣的.不信,你就体验一下吧!
I live with my parents in a big house.My mother also does the housework though she has much work to do.At weekends I help mum do some housework.In my opinion, it is necessary for kids to do some housework.Doing housework not only excrise our body but also releave parents' burden.您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
2013年12月大学英语四级考试改革样题:写作部分
yuanli00 于发布 l 已有人浏览
2013年12月大学英语四级考试改革样题:写作部分,no offense,but by the time we‘re in the market job won't
相关英语学习内容
英语四级&|&四级阅读&|&四级听力&|&四级听力&|&四级听力&|&四级听力&|&
您还能输入300字
四级写作头条
大学英语四级考试作文之2012年6月四级考试作文预测,每
英语四级作文万能写作句型,英语写作通用英语四级作文万
四级写作最新更新
英语四级最新头条
英语四级最新推荐
即使是最狂热的购物狂也有出师不利的时候:找不到想要的东西,时时刻刻都有人好像
一个由政策分析教授约翰·考利组织的康乃尔调查发现,体形偏胖的高加索妇女比那些
英语四级阅读排行
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼求帮忙写个英语作文_百度知道
求帮忙写个英语作文
以 The meaing of life is more than a job 为题
写一篇120字左右的小作文,单词水平在高中毕业,刚到大学的水平就可以了, 谢谢
提问者采纳
but they don&#39.To my mind,this is related to the meaning of life mentioned above.As long as we understand it,the meaning of life is more than a job,helping others and contributing to sociaty are the two important things of meaning of life.Why do these people have quite a different feeling, lill always feel happy .Further more.While some people only earn a little money every month but matter whether we have a good jobThe Meaning of Life Is More Than a Job Et feel happy?Well,and his meaning of life is not the same.Some people have a good job that makes much money,knowing what we should do and what should not,we&#39,it doesn&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
Having gone through such a transition myself multiple times (usually by conscious decision), and even your spiritual practices. You may have been trekking down your current path for years, social relationshipsOnce you’ve defined your purpose and identified some goals and projects bcareer, most likely you’ll find that you’ll have to move in a very different direction, work&#47. It’s possible that almost every part of your life will have to change — your health habits, and now you’ve set a whole new direction, I have some advice to share about making such a transition you may find helpful
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我写一篇Do housework的作文(加翻译哦)_百度知道
谁能帮我写一篇Do housework的作文(加翻译哦)
作文是用英文写
我有更好的答案
Is it good for students to do some housework
Secondly, to do some housework can keep you healthy and strong ,some hard housework can be regarded as a kind of physical exercise.
Finally, to do some housework can share your parents’ work .They must be happy if you say” Have a rest ,and I will do the housework”
So I think it is good for students to do some housework
Should Young Students Learn to Do Housework?
Nowadays, we can see some boys and girls who live in a small world of their own. They bury themselves among books and are proud of themselves. They think that it will make them lose their face if they do housework for they often think themselves very noble.
These young people are wrong. In my opinion every student should have a knowledge of housework. After all, they will have a family of their own, and they should do their part in keeping a good home. Boys should also learn to do housework, for what will they do if they remain single? Though not all boys remain single, yet they will be very helpful in the...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
housework的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 作文评语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信