比如说关于个人的爱好
以及事业等之类的英语作文问题补充:
举一个例子来说
&提问时间: 12:41:51
最佳答案此答案已被选择为最佳答案,但并不代表问吧支持或赞同其观点
回答:级别:高二 10:38:09来自:APNIC
据我所知,写应试作文的话,有点类似中国的八股文。
1.准备几种常见类型的文章结构,象说明文、议论文等等(主要是议论文),通常是三段论,先是引出主题,说明自己的观点;然后再举例详细说明自己的观点;最后进行总结。
2.再背几个常用的句型,象什么“In my opinoin”、“in one word”、“in one side ...on the other side...”等等,我们常用的说明的、总结的、对比的、排比的这一类的句型,添加到作文里就行了。你使用的这一类的东西越多,分数就会越高。
3.当然最重要的,审题要清,立意要准,若是文章作的驴头不对马嘴,内容写的再老练,恐怕也是白搭。
个人建议,仅供参考,最好还是多去背一点优秀的范文,俗语说的好“学会唐诗三百首,不会作来也会偷。”。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。作文:My grandfather is very kind to me. He loves me very much. I am the apple of his eye, but when it comes to my study he is very strict. Every day he spends more than one hour examining my homework. With his help, I have been doing well in my studies.
My grandfather is also warm-hearted to his neighbors and is always ready to help them. One day, a girl who is one of his neighbors injured her leg carelessly. My grandfather took the girl to the hospital at once and paid the fees with his own savings.
My grandfather is a kind and easy-going man, but now he is living in another city with my aunt. We all miss him very much and I hope that I can go to visit him soon.
姥爷很疼爱我。”他也非常喜欢我,把我视为掌上明珠。但一说到学习,他就对我极其严厉。每天他都要花一个多小时检查我的作业。在他的帮助下,我的学习一直非常好。
姥爷对邻居也很热心,他总是乐于助人。一天,邻家的女孩不慎伤了腿,姥爷马上带她去医院,并用自己的积蓄帮她支付药费。
姥爷是一个热心随和的人。现在他和我阿姨住在另一个城市。我们都很想他,我希望不久就能见到他。
My grandfather is in his seventies now. He is a kind and warm-hearted old man.
He used to live with my family. At that time he always spent more than one hour examining my homework every day. When I was ill, he took good care of me. He showed great concern.
Grandfather is very warm-hearted to his neighbors and is always ready to help them. One day, a girl who is one of his neighbors injured her leg carelessly. My grandfather took her to the hospital at once and paid the fees with his own savings.
Now my grandfather is living in another city with my aunt. My parents and I all miss him very much. And I hope that I can go to visit him soon.
我姥爷70多岁了,他是一位和蔼、热心的老人。
他过去和我们一起住。那段日子里,他每天都花一个多小时的时间检查我的功课。在我生病时,细心照料我。他非常疼爱我。
姥爷对邻居们也很热心,总是乐于助人。一天,邻居家的女孩不慎摔伤了腿,姥爷马上带她到医院去,并用自己的积蓄帮她支付药费。
现在姥爷和我阿姨一起住在另一个城市。我和爸爸妈妈都很想他。我希望不久就能见到他。
4、介绍兵坛名将(邓亚萍)
Deng Yaping, 28, from Henan Province, is a talented woman player f table tennis. She was the table tennis champion of the 1 l th Asian Games nd the 41st World Table Tennis Championship. And in the 25th Olympic ames she won two gold medals. Why can she make such brilliant chievements with the disadvantage of her Short figure? Her hard work and etermination to succeed helped her to overcome many disadvantages. At the age of 4, she began to play table tennis under the guidance of her father. When she was 8, she won the championship in the national competition of the amateur sports school. In 1988 she became a member of the National Training Team. On her way to success, she proved that height was nothing and hard work was everything.
邓亚萍,女,28岁,河南人,一位杰出的乒乓球运动员。她分别在11届亚运会和41届世界乒乓球锦标赛上获得冠军,并在25后奥运会中获得两枚金牌。为什么她能在个子不高的状况下取得如此辉煌的成就呢?是她的勤奋和决心弥补了她的缺陷,指引她走向功。4岁时,她在父亲的指导下开始打乒乓球;8岁时就夺得业余体校全国冠军;1998年,成为国家集训队员。在成功的路上,她向我们证明了:个子矮小并不重要,勤奋才是成功的关键。
Deng Yaping, 28, is a world-famous woman player of table tennis.She comes from Henan Province. At the age of 4, she began to play ping-pong under her father's instructions. When she was 8 years old, she won the championship in the national competition of the amateur sports school. In 1988 she entered the National Training Team. After that she won medals one after another, including gold medals in the 1 l th Asian Games' Table Tennis Competition and the 41st World Table Tennis Championship and two gold medals in the 25th Olympic Games. Is she born a table tennis player? No. She is only 1.5 meters in height, which is her disadvantage. However, she overcame it by hard work and perservance.Her success proves where there is a will, there is a way.
邓亚萍,女,28岁,世界著名乒乓球运动员,河南人。4岁时,在父亲指导下开始打乒乓球。8岁时,获得业余体校全国冠军。1988年进入国家集训队,之后获得了一枚又一枚的奖牌。其中包括:11后亚运会冠军,41后世界乒乓球锦标赛冠军及25届奥运会金牌2枚。邓亚萍天生扰是乒乓球运动员吗?不。她身高只有1.5米,这对她非常不利。然而,她靠勤奋和毅力克服了这些不利因素。她的成功证明.有志者事竟成。
5、介绍妈妈的XX
My mother has a pair of keen eyes which can speak. With her eyes,she observed my mood, gave me courage and made me strong. Therefore, I could face difficulties.
When I was a baby learning to walk, my mother always lent me a hand and encouraged me to get up while I fell down. As I finally threw myself into her arms, her eyes smiled with praise. Later as I grew up, I met with more difficulties. But whenever I was frustrated, my mother's eyes always
gave me hope and encouragement. Once I failed in exams, my mother encouraged me to find out the reasons. Instead of blaming me she pushed me to do better. At last I overcame the difficulty. Now I have grown up and become more independent, but whenever I come across setbacks, my mother's eyes are always with me encouraging me wherever I go.
我母亲有一双敏锐的、会说话的眼睛。那双眼睛能洞察我的心情,给我鼓励,促我坚强,因此我能面对一切困难。
孩提学步时,妈妈总是帮助我,鼓励我摔倒了就爬起来。最后我晃晃悠悠地扑进她怀抱时,她的双眼充满了赞扬之情。成长过程中,我遇到了很多困难,但灰心失望时,妈妈的双眼总给我以希望和鼓励。一次我考试不及格,妈妈没有责备我,而是鼓励我找出原因,提高我的成绩。最后我终于度过了难关。现在,我长大了,不用再让她操心了。但每当遇到挫折时,妈妈的眼睛总是伴随着我,给我鼓励
提问者对答案的评价:
总回答数1,每页15条,当前第1页,共1页
同类疑难问题
最新热点问题当前位置:
& 其他文章 & 乒乓球比赛开幕式程序及主持词
其他文章最新范文
········
其他文章排行榜
其他文章推荐范文
········
其他文章相关范文
········
乒乓球比赛开幕式程序及主持词
查阅次数:775次
发布人:admin
 尊敬的各位领导、各位来宾、运动员、裁判员:  为进一步丰富校园文化生活,营造百花齐放的校园文化氛围,加强同学间的相互交流,提高乒乓球爱好者的竞技水平和综合素质,展现大学生蓬勃向上的精神风貌,由校团委主办,体育系团总支、大学生乒乓球协会承办的济宁学院第三届大学生乒乓球联赛,为大家提供一个以球会友、尽显个人风采、展现团队合作精神的舞台。按照校团委的统一安排部署,今天我们相聚在此,举办济宁学院第三届大学生乒乓球联赛,首先我代表大赛组委会向出席今天活动的各位领导表示衷心感谢!同时也热烈欢迎全体参赛团队及运动员的到来!  现在请全体起立,奏中华人民共和国国歌!  请坐下,  下面向大家介绍出席今天济宁学院第三届大学生乒乓球联赛开幕式的领导:〔  〕  下面让我们用热烈的掌声有请校团委书记刘克飞同志为大赛致开幕词并作重要讲话:  感谢刘书记的致辞和重要讲话  下面请运动员代表宣誓  运动员代表宣誓:  我代表全体参赛运动员,在本次乒乓球联赛中,服从领导,遵守纪律,尊重裁判,尊重对手,正确对待,比赛中做到;发扬奥林匹克精神,胜不骄傲,败不气馁,赛出水平,以饱满热情积极参加球赛。  宣誓人:  请裁判员代表宣誓裁判员代表宣誓:  尊敬的各位领导、各位运动员:  为了确保本次比赛顺利进行,我代表全体裁判员庄严宣誓:坚决服从裁判长指挥,严格遵守竞赛规则和裁判员纪律,尊重参赛选手,文明裁判,严肃认真,秉公办事,圆满完成各项裁判工作。预祝各代表队取得优异成绩,预祝本次乒乓球比赛取得圆满成功!  宣誓人:  下面我宣读参加此次乒乓球赛的团体单位(济宁学院中文系,文化传播系,社会科学与经济管理系,美术系,外国语系,教育系,裁判员代表队,音乐系,数学系,生物系,化学系,物理系,计算机科学与管理系,体育系:  下面请欣赏由校啦啦队宝贝带来的精彩表演  下面请欣赏吉他弹奏表演  下面请欣赏由武术协会带来的精彩表演  今天进行的主要是团体比赛,请各参赛代表队根据比赛规程对应编号的球台处等候裁判安排;  开幕式到此结束,感谢出席开幕式的各位领导,请工作人员、裁判员就位,请各参赛团队运动员退场准备比赛。
【上一篇】
【下一篇】您当前所在位置:
高中英语作文范文:我喜欢打乒乓球英语作文
编者按:精品学习网小编为大家收集并发布了高中英语作文范文:我喜欢打乒乓球英语作文,供同学们借鉴,希望可以帮大家提高作文水平。
高中英语作文范文:我喜欢打乒乓球英语作文
Note English:
I like playing table tennis, playing table tennis not only because of physical activity, eye protection also have a role, especially for students, better prevention of myopia. Lengthy close-up look at things, the two will be very tired if we do not rest The vision that we dropped so that the eye muscles oppression of the eyeball, a long time will result in short-sighted. From .com.Playing table tennis, eyes to the ball as the goal, kept around from top to bottom-conditioning exercise, can improve the ciliary muscle tension to r eye muscles can also continue activities to promote blood circulation eyeball organizations to improve the eye As sensitivity to eliminate eye fatigue, thus play a role in the prevention of myopia So I like playing table tennis. I suggest that the students have time to play table tennis!
相关推荐:乒乓球的作文_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全!
您当前的位置: →
→ 乒乓球的作文
乒乓球的作文
本文标题:乒乓球的作文&版权说明
上一篇作文:下一篇作文:
作文标题:
作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《乒乓球的作文》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。}

我要回帖

更多关于 作文评语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信