用高考英语作文来写一篇作文“the weather in zhuhai”

通过以上文章写一篇英语作文 _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
通过以上文章写一篇英语作文
通过以上文章写一篇英语作文&
     Lingling's family live in Zhuhai.Her father is from Guangdong,  he likes eating rice and meat. Her mother is fromDongbei,she likes eating noodles and dumplings.Lingl...不少于3分钟介绍珠海的英语短文需要初一水平_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
不少于3分钟介绍珠海的英语短文需要初一水平
不少于3分钟介绍珠海的英语短文需要初一水平
你需要语言水平在那个级别的,专门正式的场合用,还是学校比赛之类的.你追加下描述,我再帮你写或找.初一学生朗读语速一般为60~70词每分钟,背诵(脱稿)在80词左右,所以三分钟,需要大概准备220左右的文章.to:Zhuhai is a comfortable city on the southern coast of Guangdong province in the People's Republic of China.Located in the Pearl River Delta,Zhuhai borders Jiangmen to the northwest,Zhongshan to the north,and Macau to the south.Zhuhai was one of the original Special Economic Zones established in the 1980s.Zhuhai is also one of China's premier tourist destinations.The city's population is about 1.5 million.Zhuhai became a city in 1979,a year before it was named as one of the first Special Economic Zones.The Special Economy Zone means that the city will grow as a powerful modern city,science and education city,tourism city,and as a regional center for transportation.The outstanding geographic location,a wide range of supporting services as a major attraction for foreign investment.Utilized foreign investment reached $10.344 billion in 2008.Among the top 500 enterprises worldwide,19 of them have investment projects in Zhuhai such as Exxon Mobil,BP,Siemens,Carrefour and Matsushita.Hong Kong is the largest foreign investor in Zhuhai accounting for 22% of total utilized foreign investment in 2002.Due to the reasons above,Zhuhai has achieved so much on economy since 1979.In 2010,the GDP of Zhuhai reached $ 17.854 billion,ranked 11th in Guangdong province.Zhuhai is also a tourism city,it has a lot of fabulous spots,such as Statue of Fisher Girl,Meixi Royal Stone Archways,Zhuhai Martyrs cemetery,etc.Zhuhai's attractive environment and surrounding landscapes help its reputation within China as a garden city and its quality of life.In 2002,the city attracted 1.3 million international tourists and 3.64 million domestic tourists.The government realizes its advantage and is developing new tourist spots such as Hengqin (横琴岛),Dong'ao (东澳),Hebao (荷包),Qi'ao (淇澳岛) and Yeli (野狸).Zhuhai is such a pretty city that the UN has named it as the Best Model of International Residential Environment Improvement for many years.I love Zhuhai and want to live here forever.
珠海市是珠江三角洲南端的一个重要城市(原属中山县),位于广东省珠江口的西南部,地理坐标处于北纬21° 48′~22°27′、东经113°03′~114°19′之间。东与香港隔海相望,南与澳门相连,西邻新会、台山市,北与中山市接壤。珠海是中国的五个经济特区之一。珠海市面积有1952平方千米,人口141.57万人(2005年统计),是广东省人口规模最小的城市,人口分布为:香洲区 81万人,斗门区 36...请懂英文的高手来给我纠正一下这篇英语作文My Holiday In ZhuhaiIn last Summer holiday.I went to Zhuhai to visited my uncle with my mother.We stayed at uncle's home for two month.We had a good timein Zhuhai.In the first day.We had goo_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请懂英文的高手来给我纠正一下这篇英语作文My Holiday In ZhuhaiIn last Summer holiday.I went to Zhuhai to visited my uncle with my mother.We stayed at uncle's home for two month.We had a good timein Zhuhai.In the first day.We had goo
请懂英文的高手来给我纠正一下这篇英语作文My Holiday In ZhuhaiIn last Summer holiday.I went to Zhuhai to visited my uncle with my mother.We stayed at uncle's home for two month.We had a good timein Zhuhai.In the first day.We had good food for lunch in a restaurant.Then,uncle took us by car to a big park.It's a beautiful and clean park.I played games with my little brother in the park,and my mother drank some juice and lay in the sun,and my uncle and aunt took many pictures.I was tired,but I was very happy.In the evening.My uncle and I got to a big supermarket called "JOSCO" by car.I bought some nice pens and a big pencil-case,but it's broken soon.And my uncle bought a "LEGO" toy for me.It's very expensive,but uncle said it's my present because I got a good point in my test.I was very surprised and excited.
to后动词用原型,
在去年暑假我去看望我叔叔珠海,用我的母亲我们住在两个月的叔叔家…我们有一个很好的快速珠海。
在第一天我们有很好的午餐在一家餐馆里然后,叔叔带我们坐车去一个大公园它是一个美丽而又干净的公园我玩游戏,用我的小弟弟在公园,我母亲喝一些果汁和躺在阳光下,我的叔叔和婶婶拍很多照片我很累,但我很高兴。
在晚上。我的叔叔,我要一个大超市”称为“JOSCO车我买了一些...点击:1874
点击:1589
点击:1272
点击:1239
点击:1202
点击:1191
点击:1163
点击:1146
点击:1128
48小时最热
点击:1874
点击:1589
点击:1272
点击:1239
点击:1202
点击:1191
点击:1163
点击:1146
点击:1128写一篇我想当歌星的英语作文_百度知道
写一篇我想当歌星的英语作文
长大后当歌星后我想干什么
我有更好的答案
good method and strong willMy ideal is to be a singer. I believe that I can make it through hard work. I think I can bring happiness to other people as well as to myself by singing lot. I have been keen on singing and dancing since I was a little girl
我帮你找了一篇,一定要采纳我哦。
I want to be a singer
The stage is my dream, stage can give me strength, I love music. Ever since I was little fond of music dreams of becoming a singer, my music instruments is my guitar, he is like magic in my sad can always but my mother was love of my music says don't understand often nag out no name, national have so many singers. I'm angry hate my mom, I once at home mom doesn't see my practice song learning to my &guitar& give locked, I asked my mother back to me, but was rejected by my mom. I went to ask dad he also hel...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。