四篇高考英语作文文

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
高考英语作文 看表格写作文范例4篇
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
1. 近来,越来越多的学生在校外租房而不愿住大寝室。请根据下面提示,一分为二地用英语写一篇短文,说说两者各自的
1. 近来,越来越多的学生在校外租房而不愿住大寝室。请根据下面提示,一分为二地用英语写一篇短文,说说两者各自的好处与坏处,并表明自己的观点。1. 学习时间;& 2. 安全;&&&& 3. 自由性;&&&& 4. 与同学交往;&&& 5. 学习效果。注意:可从其他角度阐述,但两方面的理由都至少要有两条;词数100左右。Nowadays, some students would not like to live in a dorm. Instead, they rent houses outside the school. There are advantages for both. Living in a dorm can increase friendship and cooperation between classmates. And of cause it is safer. A dorm is more like a society, which enables students to learn to adapt to each other, thus preparing for the social life later. As for renting houses to live alone, it’s better for study as you can feel free in your own room without being interrupted by others. As a result, you can have more time and devote yourself to studying whole-heartedly. But there may appear some safety problems as you live outside of the school.Anyhow, as a student, I prefer living in a dorm.2.. 近年来,禽流感频发,一些国家在疫区捕杀所有鸟类。对此,你们班开展了主题班会,讨论结果如下:
注意:1.参考词汇:禽流感bird flu;家禽poultry;病毒virus;疫苗vaccine解析:参考例文(下划线的为文章的亮点)As it is well-known that bird flu has spread through many countries. People have taken some measurements to prevent it.Some think it is necessary to kill all the poultry and birds. At present it is only a good way to prevent the deadly virus from spreading and harming people’s health. The more the virus spreads , the more difficult it is to conquer it.However, others think it is unfair and awfully cruel to do so just for the benefit of human beings. Finding vaccines as quickly as possible is the most important think.As far as I’m concerned, catching and killing birds is not necessary. It may cause the birds to die out. Also, birds are friends to us human beings.3.
注意:1. 词数:100左右。开头已为你写好,不计入总词数;2. 内容可适当发挥,注意行文连贯。Every student will be faced with the question after he passes the college entrance examinations: Should we choose a good major or a good university first?
One possible version:Every student will be faced with the question when he passes the college entrance examinations: Should we choose a good major or a good university first? Some students prefer to consider majors first so that they can learn what they are interested in. It will also make it possible for them to take their favorite jobs in the future. However, those who think differently believe that the environment is important to one’s development and that graduates from leading universities are often more likely to find a good job.In my opinion, the best choice is a good major at a good university. If we cannot obtain both, the first thing to consider is a good major, because no matter where we study, we can still achieve a lot in a certain field if we try our best.4. 最近,学校组织高三学生开展了一场讨论。讨论的主题是:周末要不要上课呢?请根据下表提供的信息,写一篇100字左右的短文,客观的介绍一下讨论的情况,并且简单地表达自己的观点。开头已给出,不记入总词数。
Recently, the students of Senior 3 in our school have had a discussion about whether we should have classes on weekends.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Recently, the students of Senior 3 in our school have had a discussion about whether we should have classes on weekends.30% of them think they should have classes on weekends because the College Entrance Examination this year will be held in June, and students should make full use of free time to review what they have learnt.Another30% are against the idea of having classes on weekends. They believe students should have a good rest on weekends so that they can study more effectively during the weekdays.The other 40% of the students don’t agree with either of the ideas above. In their opinion, study and rest are both important for students. They suggest one day of the weekend should be used to study and during the other day they have a rest.
相关英语学习内容
专业八级&|&专业八级&|&专业八级&|&专业八级&|&专业八级&|&专业八级&|&
高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
高考英语头条
高考英语考前重点词汇复习,临阵磨枪,不亮也光,在高考前一
高考英语短文改错专项练习题,精选了高考英语考试短文改
新东方高考英语写作讲义,由新东方名师针对高考英语写作
新东方高考英语听力视频讲解,由新东方名师录制,讲解了高
高考英语最新更新
笔译口译最新头条
笔译口译最新推荐
本集TOEFL托福英语听力练习是关于路况报导的孩子的一些常用信息。听力文本和MP3
本集TOEFL托福英语听力练习是关于整容手术的一些常用信息。听力文本和MP3皆来自e
笔译口译阅读排行
我们也在这里:求4篇英语作文!!!最好难点!接近中考!谢谢~_百度知道
求4篇英语作文!!!最好难点!接近中考!谢谢~
接近于中考的!像周记一样!O(∩_∩)O谢谢~
提问者采纳
An Outlook on My Futurei earnestly hope to lead a healthy and prosperous life in the future. judging from my aptitude inclination and personality streaks, my ideal life will be that of a scientist, researching, lecturing, and writing books. as i am from a farming family, i particularly enjoy being close to earth. if i can afford to live a pastoral life in the countryside, i will feel most blessed. as far as social life is concerned, simplicity is what i intend to pursue, so i really don’t need too many friends. all these will be mere talk if i am idle now.to attain my goal, i must make a point of training my body and mind. this is a highly competitive society in which everyone is eager to come out on top. that is not only a competition of physical strength and mental power, but a marathon of patience, faith, and perseverance. life is not all roses, but with what i am being equipped with by the top teachers in this elite school, i surely deserve a promising prospect.
Colourful school lifewe have lived in lida school for more than one year. i enjoy all the time here because it can bring me a lot of things such as feelings, knowledge and other things i need.
there are many trees and flowers around us. the trees are green all the year. when we sit in the classroom and look out of the windows, we can see a big tree shaking its strong arms to us. it is really wonderful.
in some ways, our thoughts are at large. perhaps it makes our brains creative. i believe that nothing can tie up my mind even it stands for authority. the free life is just like our school life.in our school, of course, there are both success and failure. we should not be proud but modest because there are too many people much better than myself. actually, we also should muster up courage and work harder.i like to sing:“we are honest.we always keep promises.we often think a lot.we are never afraid of anything.”so we have our own school life different from others.at last, it is impossible for me to resist the temptation to say: what a perfect school life i have!
Love is invaluablelast week, our monitor told us a piece of news about xu zhen, a student in class 5. grade 1 in suzhou high school.
xu zhen is an unlucky girl. she has been ill since the end of 2005. but, her family don't have enough money to send her to hospital. we all feel very sad after hearing it.
then everyone in our class donated for xu zhen before long. all of us wanted to try our best to help her. we all hope she will be out of trouble soon.
i've learnt a lot from this. life is invaluable and we should treasure our lives. however, love is even more invaluable. love is important to everyone. and love can make the world more beautiful and warmer.
if the world is full of love, it will be nicer。
The Man I Respect Most
my father is the man i respect most. stern as he may be, he never fails to show his care and consideration. once i broke a neighbor’s window. seeing nobody around, i ran away immediately.
when dad came home, he noticed my uneasiness and asked me what had happened. i could only tell him the truth. rather than scold me, he praised my honesty and then encouraged me to apologize to our neighbor. i learned from this episode that not only does dad take care of our health but he also teaches us how to be good citizens. how lucky i am to have such a good father!
提问者评价
参考资料:
全市高分的中考作文哦,望采纳
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文 的文章