为什么喜欢阅读 高考英语作文文

优秀英语作文:我最喜欢的运动明星
编辑点评:
英语作文是国内大多学生的难点,主要原因是平时练得太少,勤能补拙,接下来小便会为大家整理一些不同题材的作文,希望能给大家有所启发。下面是一篇介绍我国乒乓球运动员刘国正的英语短文,帮助我们对于写人物的能力,让我们一同领略一下吧!
请根据下面英文提示,以&My favorite sports star&为题,写一篇介绍我国乒乓球运动员刘国正的英语短文。
Liu Guozheng
Born:&&&& May 7, 1980 in Wuhan, Hubei Province
Height:&& 1.68 m
Weight:& 66 kg
Hobbies: listening to music and playing billiards
More information: started playing chosen to join the National Team in 1994; won s likes working hard and being strict with himself
注意:1. 词数:100左右; 2. 短文需包括以上所有要点,可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
My favorite sports star
Liu Guozheng is my favorite sports star. He was born in Wuhan, Hubei Province, on May 7, 1980. He is 1.68 meters tall and weighs 66 kilograms. When he was six years old, he started playing table tennis. In 1994, he was chosen to join the National Team. Working hard at his training and being strict with himself,& he has won several championships in both national and world competitions. In his spare time, he likes listening to music and playing billiards. Now he is training harder to win more honors for our country, as well as for himself.&
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
一篇英语作文,即是若干的单词加若干的语法的集合体。但是你必须要学会巧妙运用它们之间组合的艺术,才能形成一篇好文章。并获得考核者的亲睐,下面这个系列是高考英语作文指导,本篇为对学生汉英翻译能力的培养。希望对你有益!
最新2014高考英语作文指导信息由提供。
CopyRight & 沪江网2014
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:短篇英语作文【127】我喜欢在图书馆读书
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】I like to study in the library「我喜欢在图书馆读书」  第一篇:  Every Sunday morning, I get up at five in order to find a seat in the library. I like the quiet atmosphere in the library, which makes me deeply absorbed in my study. Besides, there are reference books in the library which provide ready guidance to help me solve my problems. At home people come and go――some talking, others working. Inevitably, there are often noises around the house which make me nervous and unable to concentrate on my study. For the reasons mentioned above, I like to study in the library.  第二篇:  It seems that most students like to study in the library, especially when there are examinations. I also like to study in the library. Because of the quiet atmosphere, I can better concentrate on my study. The diligence of other people in the library also inspires me to work even harder. I usually get more by studying in the library. The library is a good place to study only if we observe its rules, such as not talking loudly. Otherwise the value of the library will be greatly reduced.  第三篇:  Generally speaking, a library is a very quiet place. In a library, I can better concentrate and study more effectively. Besides, there are all kinds of books, magazines and newspapers in a library which provide you with a great deal of useful knowledge. The library is a place where your desire for knowledge can be satisfied. Nor can one do research without the help of a library. When I was in college, every semester I Had to write several papers. It was the indispensable library that enabled me to do the necessary research and finish my papers in time. It is difficult to imagine what life would be like without library. We should try to keep our library such a good place that it is by obeying the library rules. We should try to make our library not only a source of knowledge but also a source of inspiration. 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&为什么大家喜欢看漫画?正文
为什么大家喜欢看漫画?
为什么大家喜欢看漫画?
作者/编辑:谜语字谜
  []的及答案:脑筋急转弯题目:为什么大家喜欢看漫画?
脑筋急转弯答案:无聊
  〔为什么大家喜欢看漫画?〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  为什么大家喜欢看漫画?所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “为什么大家喜欢看漫画?”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  脑筋急转弯提供的为什么大家喜欢看漫画?由网友原创或转发,若为什么大家喜欢看漫画?侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一个谜语: 下一个谜语:
为什么大家喜欢看漫画?相关谜语短篇英语作文:我喜欢在图书馆读书
【网络综合 - 大学英语四六级考试英语作文】I like to study in the library「我喜欢在图书馆读书」  第一篇:  Every Sunday morning, I get up at five in order to find a seat in the library. I like the quiet atmosphere in the library, which makes me deeply absorbed in my study. Besides, there are reference books in the library which provide ready guidance to help me solve my problems. At home people come and go――some talking, others working. Inevitably, there are often noises around the house which make me nervous and unable to concentrate on my study. For the reasons mentioned above, I like to study in the library.  第二篇:  It seems that most students like to study in the library, especially when there are examinations. I also like to study in the library. Because of the quiet atmosphere, I can better concentrate on my study. The diligence of other people in the library also inspires me to work even harder. I usually get more by studying in the library. The library is a good place to study only if we observe its rules, such as not talking loudly. Otherwise the value of the library will be greatly reduced.  第三篇:  Generally speaking, a library is a very quiet place. In a library, I can better concentrate and study more effectively. Besides, there are all kinds of books, magazines and newspapers in a library which provide you with a great deal of useful knowledge. The library is a place where your desire for knowledge can be satisfied. Nor can one do research without the help of a library. When I was in college, every semester I Had to write several papers. It was the indispensable library that enabled me to do the necessary research and finish my papers in time. It is difficult to imagine what life would be like without library. We should try to keep our library such a good place that it is by obeying the library rules. We should try to make our library not only a source of knowledge but also a source of inspiration.}

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信