求各位帮忙写个高考英语作文文!急!!!!!

求各位!急需!一篇关于 暑假出游准备的英语作文!!!很急很急!谢谢各位!帮帮忙吧!_百度知道
求各位!急需!一篇关于 暑假出游准备的英语作文!!!很急很急!谢谢各位!帮帮忙吧!
!!,用将来时!。求求各位。这个暑假的一次出游之前的准备工作我们老师要写一篇英语作文!!!帮帮忙!谢了
First of all ,you will lose much time or waste much money,you should have enough money .Well .Of course ,a perfect plan is important .If not. Secondly,you need to know the weather.and make an appropriate route ,you should ask some information from the travel agency . FinallyIf you want to have a trip ,you should make a decision where to go. In a word .Then you should make a visiting plan,you should prepare something for it .and be careful of accidents, it is not necessary you just want to travel by yourself,time and the decisiion before a trip
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
自己写吧。。
你还是自己动脑筋吧
I'm very happy.Because the summer holiday is coming.
My parents and I intend to travel to London. Prior to that, I have things ready. I would like to bring the camera to it, take all the beauty of the scenery, and family photographs, memories. Would also like to bring a tent, so that could go green suburbs. Telescope is also essential, when looking at the mountains, it can be used. Of course, money, and other essential items. Ha ha! Hope that our voyage.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求各位大姐姐帮我写一篇英语作文!80词左右! 初三水平!_百度知道
求各位大姐姐帮我写一篇英语作文!80词左右! 初三水平!
如你是XX,描述一下你最近生活的变化。Dear SallyI’m Grade 9,你的学习和shenghuo发生了很大的变化。请你根据下mian给你在USA的pen pal sally写份e-mial,升入九年级后
提问者采纳
school sut know what to do. Tell me about your life there.My life has change a lot these days. everyone is busy preparing High school entrance exam. I don&#39. Almost everything is different from last year. I know exams are important but as a teenager I want to have some fun. but there is no fun but pressure. do you feel the same way, School is not fun anymoreDear SallyI’m Grade 9?Hope to hear from you soon. No more games and No more going outs
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
i love summer.summer is a season of bounce ,in which we can swim in the water and play under the tree what bring us happy .summer is also
用软件写好了
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁my dream house 中文 要5句以上 各位帮帮忙吧!! 英语作文 简单点 英语以My dream house为题写一篇50个单词左右的英语作文。我很急,求各位帮帮忙。_百度作业帮
my dream house 中文 要5句以上 各位帮帮忙吧!! 英语作文 简单点 英语以My dream house为题写一篇50个单词左右的英语作文。我很急,求各位帮帮忙。
以My dream house为题写一篇50个单词左右的英语作文。我很急,求各位帮帮忙。
My dream house is a big room, I was there, my mother, my father, we play together, my father and mother love me, I love my mom and dad. The room has a bed, also have the TV and computer. Large windows, you can see the beautiful scenery. There are a few flowers, beautiful flowers for my beautiful mother. This is my dream house!各位亲帮帮忙,把下面的要求写成英语作文吧,英语高手!!!急急急急急!!!!!!!!题目如下_百度知道
各位亲帮帮忙,把下面的要求写成英语作文吧,英语高手!!!急急急急急!!!!!!!!题目如下
根据提示写一封60-80字的信】请介绍你最好的朋友,性格,谈谈你们的相同点和不同点,外貌。【可从年龄。爱好
提问者采纳
She often helps teachers and young students at school, too, she likes fishing. She is good at Chinese, Grade4 of
Tianjiao Primary School, English, arts and crafts, football, music and so on, table tennis or volleyball. She has a lot of hobbies. And she likes listening to music. She likes painting and drawing, maths. She’s a model student. But she doesn’t like playing basketball. Zhang Ying is the best friend of mine. I like playing with herMy Good Friend
Zhang Ying is my good friend. Oh yeah. She’s in Class1. She’s clever and she’s helpful, having picnics with her parents, too
提问者评价
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信