写篇高考英语作文文急急急

写一篇英语作文,40至50字急急急急急急急急急急_百度知道
提问者采纳
And has helped me in everything I had needed, I love my father because he has taken care of me since I was born and not only did he took care of me but he also loved me, and he simply dazzles me with his knowledge when I was just simply asking an easy question, I have him to thank for, protected me when I was little, But I like it what way because with that he shows me a lot more I didn’t know about the question, My father has been the driving force behind my academic achievement, I cannot remember a person in my life that had a more significant influence on me than my father,A father is a person that everybody in the world should love,, Everything I have been able to accomplish with regards to school,And he also is a very good role model for any children and he has been my role model since the day I was born, There are times when I speak to my father,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文 急急急_百度知道
求一篇英语作文 急急急
史密斯夫妇的儿子刚从国外学习回来,为表示庆祝,史秘斯夫妇想邀请好有格林夫妇一家于日6时来家吃晚饭,之后举行一个小舞会。请以史秘斯夫妇的名义写邀请信,信中首先表达想念之情,随后说明邀请事宜,最后表示希望格林来做客
提问者采纳
Online shopping  Recently,we have experienced a flood of online shopping websites in our daily life. The number of people who choose to shop online is on the rise. There is no doubt that shopping on the internet has been a fashion especially among the youths.  Obviously, Shopping on the Internet has opened up numerous benefits to us. To begin with, as is known to all, it is more convenient as online shopping offers us an extensive range of selection. What's more, with online purchasing we can find radically lower prices and cheapest deals. However, on the other hand, the risks of online shopping can never be ignored. Firstly, it goes wihout saying that given the lack of ability to inspect merchandise before purchase, consumers are at higher risk of fraud. In the second place, merchants also risk fraudulent purchases using stolen credit cards or fraudulent repudiation of the online purchase.  In view of current situation, I hold the viewpoint that the government has the responsibility not only to lay down the effective laws and regulations to supervise this new industry, but also to help the public be more sensible. Only by this way, can online shopping make our society much more harmonious.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
你们好,好久不见,特别想念你们!我的儿子刚从国外学习回来,为表示庆祝,特别想邀请你们一家于日6时来家吃晚饭,之后我们会举行一个小舞会。到时候,希望你们一家人准时参加我们的PARTY!最后再次希望你们一家能来做客!
史秘斯夫妇The greensHi, long time no see, particularly miss you! My son has just come back from abroad for study, celebrate, especially want to invite you to a June 25, 2011 home for dinner, 6 time after we will have a small party. When the time comes, I hope you all be on time for our PARTY! Again I hope you can come to a home!The secret history, the couple
尊敬的市长
您好!我是某某学校的学生!首先感谢您在白忙中抽空看我的信!我想向您反映一件事。我们学校在马路对面 学生天天上学十分危险,家长也很担心,如今车越来越多,每天这么多学生来来去去,谁也没有勇气担保我们的安全问题!如果可以的话,我想向您建议修一座天桥,希望您考虑!再次谢谢你抽空看我的信!
某某学生Respected mayorHello!!!!!I am so-and-so school students!!!!! First of all thank you for your time to look at in the white busy my letter! I'd like to you reflect a thing. Our school is in the students go to school every day across the road is very dangerous, parents are worried, now more and more every day, car so many students come and go, who also does not have the courage of our security guarantee!!!!! If can of words, I want to advise you to fix a bridge, hope you consider!!!!! Thanks again for your time to look at my letter!So-and-so students
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文 急急急
求一篇英语作文 急急急
题目是这样的假如你是王英一天你和高三的同学陈梅一起回家时看见一个老太太被摩托车撞在地上& 骑车人跑了你与陈梅跑过去,发现老人的头在流血,并且失去了知觉(lose& conciousness)你立即用自己的手帕帮老人捂住了伤口,然后告诉陈梅找车 一会一辆出租车过来你们一起吧老人抬上了车送到了最后的医院 老人获救了 你们感到无比的高兴&&
谢谢大家帮帮忙
I'm Wang Ying. I'm a kind-hearted girl. I often help others who get into trouble.
One day, when I came &home with my classmates Chen Mei, we saw an old women lying on the ground who was hit by a motorbike, however the man who rode the motorbike ran away. Chen Mei and I came over to see the old woman's head was blooding and she lost conciousness. I took out my handchief and covered it over the wound, at the same time I asked Chen Mei to stop a car. Then a taxi came by, the driver helped us put the old woman into the taxi and sent her to the nearest hospital.
The old woman was saved! How happy&all of us!
的感言:谢谢了 帮了我大忙了
等待您来回答
外语领域专家一篇简单的英语作文,急急急!!!_百度知道
一篇简单的英语作文,急急急!!!
给你的爸爸写一分信,关于抽烟的事,里面要有一:先问好二:夸一下他三:每天工作很辛苦四:爸爸对于你的妈妈和你都很重要五:抽烟对身体有害六:希望他少抽七:对我们也有害
提问者采纳
How are you these days? I hope everything is going well.
It`s nice of you going to work hard everyday to support our family!And you have to deal with a lot of family affairs.We are all thankful to you.You play an important role in our family,especially to Mum and me.
Smoking is harmful to your health.You will possibly cough and get lung cancer if you go on smoking.And we will be affected,too.So we hope you will somke less and less.It will be very great of you to get rid of it.
Looking forward to your early reply!
提问者评价
谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢......无言
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写篇英语作文,急急急急_百度知道
按默认排序
Everyone has their own dreams, I am the same. But my dream is not a lawyer, not a doctor, not actors, not even an industry. Perhaps my dream big people will find it ridiculous, but this has been my pursuit! My dream is to want to have a folk life! I want it to become a beautiful painting, it is not only sharp colors, but also the colors are bleak, I do not rule out the painting is part of the black, but I will treasure these bleak colors! Not yet, how about, a colorful painting, if not bleak, add color, how can it more prominent American? Life is like painting, painting the bright red color represents life beautiful happy moments. Painting a bleak color represents life difficult, unpleasant time. You may find a flat with a beautiful road is not very good yet, but I do not think it will. If a person lives flat then what is the point? Life is only a short few decades, I want it to go Finally, Each memory is a solid.
这是神马?我问的不是这个吧
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信